My Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No licking!" I admonished - "If you do, I won't move out of reach, but I'll cane your clit harder than you could ever imagine, until you have stopped tonguing me."

I continued caning, and, as I fully expected, felt her tongue brushing against my anus a few minutes later. As promised, I gave her some harsh strokes, eliciting some whimpers, but her tongue started probing me deeper and deeper as the harsh strokes of the cane rained down on her clit, pussy lips and inner thighs. However, she was so engrossed in enjoying my scent and flavor, that she seemed oblivious to the searing pain and thrust her tongue as deep inside me as my anatomy allowed.

Her climax was unstoppable and she exploded with an intensity I had never witnessed before as I continued to deeply redden her nether area. Even as her climax subsided, her tongue continued its urgent probing. I slowly diminished the strokes until I finally stopped and was thrilled at her conversion to one of the many perverted delights in the bouquet of perversions that still awaited this exuberant and lovely blossom.

Standing up, I smiled down at her, and she smiled sweetly back up at me and contentedly licked her pretty lips.

I untied her wrists and instructed her to untie her legs, put the toys away neatly, and come to my bedroom a few minutes later. I kissed her deeply, reveling in the lingering musky fragranced and taste of my anus and then told her to claim her reward – permission to suck on me for 15 minutes, which she did with a new passion. She took me deep, teasing me with her tongue, looking up at me, smiling through her eyes, her fingers straying back to circle my anus and lightly play around that bud that she had so recently savored.

After the allotted time, I laced my fingers through her hair, and pulled her up to me, tasting myself again on her lips. Rolling her over, following her body down, she was so wet, swollen and open, and my cock so hard, that I slid effortlessly, fully into her, and fucked her long and hard.

Her lust still not satisfied earlier, she wrapped her legs around me and came wildly, once, then twice, then a third time. She made little noise, as I found most pleasing, as I covered her face and breasts with kisses and bites until I too, gave in and emptied myself into her in a massive orgasm...we both collapsed exhausted into the comfort each other's arms and large bed and a deep satisfying sleep.

Chapter Six

The next morning, I woke to Min Li's fingers trailing along my skin and across my ass, playing with my penis and balls, again teasing the little brown bud she had come to love last night. I got out of bed and motioned her to crawl after me to the bathroom.

When I got there, instead of facing the toilet, I turned and faced Min Li. She had often accompanied me to the bathroom and drank some of my urine, but this, like the taste of my anus, was an area where she was compliant, but still not craving it the way I would like.

With the memory of the previous evening still on her mind, and her pussy still sore, I thought this would be the perfect time to begin serious training in this area also. If she succeeded here, she would again have the delights of having her considerable lust satisfied, but if not, we would begin another round of training. There was no point in waiting.

Sitting on the closed toilet, I allowed her to kiss my feet, licking the soles and bathing them with her tongue. As I then stood, she worked her way up both legs until she got to my penis. I then told her to take it in her mouth, as it was time for her morning beverage. She took me in and I began to empty my bladder.

Her eyes widened slightly and she began to swallow, slowly at first and then faster as my stream increased. Her eyes widened more and I could see she was having some difficulty, but trying bravely to consume all I was giving her...she gagged lightly and a small amount of my urine dribbled from the corner of her mouth.

I stopped mid-stream, pulled out and finished in the toilet while she composed herself. Min Li knelt there, knowing her failure, eyes downcast. One small drop of urine remained on the floor in front of her, her witness. I told her to leave it there, as she would deal with it later.

I stroked her pretty hair and explained to her that it had been the first time she tried it, and it was partly because she was willing, but not yet craving to do this for me, that she had failed. We were going to change that. A tear joined the moisture on the floor and after we had both showered, she made us a lovely breakfast.

Min Li was back in her chastity belt, with the reminder that while in training, the belt would always be in place. Her first task of the day was to head back into my bathroom to clean it, top to bottom beginning with that errant drop, which had now dried on the floor.

Over the next few days, Min Li was again subject to strenuous daily exercise to tire her and to help her expend her extra energy. Added to her usual duties, were those of toilet slave. Each time I needed to urinate, she was required to be with me, on her knees. It was her job to free me from my clothing, to hold my penis while I relieved myself and to tuck me back away neatly. I would watch her and each time I would see her desire grow to take it herself, and not have it wasted in the bowl. I would talk to her each time, explaining to her that, because she did not desire it enough yet, it was not hers to have.

Min Li's level of lust was great, her sexual needs were naturally high, and her training as concubine had capitalized on that. I teased her relentlessly, denying her any release for several days. While doing so, I also let her know that once she was able to take my full stream without spilling, her reward would at last be the release she so craved.

On the 5th morning, I removed Min Li's chastity belt as I did each morning for bathing and personal care needs, and then Min Li accompanied me as had become usual to the bathroom. However, this time as she reached for my penis, I turned toward her and told her.

"Take it."

Her eyes widened, her lovely red lips opened, and she eagerly took me into her mouth. Greedily she began to swallow as I began to release my stream. Her free hand, shot to her pussy and she began playing with herself. I allowed her to continue as I controlled my stream and as she continued swallowing, her hand moved faster and I felt her lips and tongue tighten on my penis as she exploded in a massive orgasm while still swallowing the last drops of my morning urine.

As her orgasm subsided, she continued sucking, hungrily trying to milk out more. As her hand came up, I took her fingers and licked her juices from her sopping wet fingers. Min Li had once again, through training and orgasm denial, succeeded at learning to crave something that once she had only done out of duty.

I pulled her to her feet and gave her a long, deep kiss, tasting the remnants of my own salty pee. I then dragged her to my bed where I rewarded her in the way we both enjoyed so much for having acquired another perverted skill.

 

Chapter Seven

I was so pleased with the way Min Li was progressing. As I sat on the deck the next morning, enjoying my tea and watching the sun dance off the rippling water in the river, I thought back to the defining week we had spent together in Beijing. That week had begun with our first intimate encounter and Min Li's declaration: '"There is nothing you cannot do to me – there is nothing that I will not do for you when you wish it."  

At the time, she had only an inkling of my desires and needs, but her training as Geisha and concubine had taught her to be open to pleasing her man in all the usual forms. It had also taught her to be open to the unique things that her individual man might desire.

 As we shared together the ancient beauty and architecture, as we took in the smells both good and bad, as we felt the silks and saw the colors, as we tasted exotic flavors, I explained to her some of the beautiful things I loved in a woman.

Min Li was told that if she willingly became my concubine,  I would want  her to lead a very healthy life style  because I enjoyed the visual esthetics, feel ,  taste and fragrance  of every part of her  lovely body, as well as all of her secretions , except feces,  at all times of the month.  

I was so drawn to her cheerful energy, keen intelligence and zest for life. Her small, firm, natural breasts, her glowing skin, clear eyes and her sparkling, symmetrical and healthy teeth, which were rare in China. In order to maintain this exuberant health, I told her I would want dominion of all that went into her lovely body, and what she excreted.  

I also told her that one of my joys was waking up next to a woman and breathing her in while she was still sleeping. I love the smell of clean, fleshy, morning breath, like baby's breath, without the awful taste and odor of mouthwash. In order to maintain a breath smell that was pleasing to me she would have had to brush regularly with baking soda and use a water-pik after every meal.

Moreover, she would never be allowed to smoke (I abhor smoker's breath) and I would only rarely allow her to use alcohol. From a dietary point of view, she would consume an almost vegetarian diet (which was in keeping with her Chinese upbringing), eat no red meat, and never ingest anything that might give her indigestion, because that would lead to bad morning breath.

Harking back to our discussion  during our drive back from  the Great Wall when I told her about my enjoyment of natural feminine fragrances, I  went into more detail about  how  I wanted her to  make sure that her feet, armpits, anus and especially her pussy would always look, taste and  smell  the way I liked it.

 

I explained to Min Li that when a person is in excellent health, their bodily secretions are naturally sweet smelling and desirable. Being that she would be eating and exercising and in the peak of health, there would be no foul odors associated with her sweat, or breath or urine or pussy.

In this country, we are taught that we must bathe constantly to remain healthy; however, if we are healthy it is not necessary to always be washing away our natural scents. Min Li was instructed that she was not to bathe every day, but only when I instructed her to, so that her sweet natural scent would be present on her body.

Specifically where it concerned her feet, pedicures would be required to maintain the cuticles and neatly trimmed, shaped nails. However, no polish would be allowed, as she would always have pretty, natural nails. Min Li was to spend some time each day in closed leather shoes, running for exercise, and not to wash her feet, and she was to spend time in the garden barefoot. Her feet were to be wiped to remove excess dirt, but not washed. This would leave her lovely high arched feet slightly soiled and delightfully sweaty, a heady combination for me.

Min Li was very receptive to all these ideas, and agreed to them all with no hesitation. She told me that many of the things that I desired were things that she was already practicing - the almost vegetarian diet, not smoking or using alcohol, the care of her teeth - and that she would begin immediately to carry out the scent related practices as she could in her present situation in preparation for becoming mine.

I had many opportunities that week to enjoy her as our adventures traveling about and sightseeing left us quite sweaty and tired by the end of each evening. I had Min Li stay with me in my hotel room and her delightful body, ripe with her sweet scent, curled around me each evening. Her feet, trapped in shoes each day, were wonderfully fragrant and worked my body and cock until I found myself in utter bliss. The girl had charmed my heart. I correctly recognized all the beginning qualities of a perfect concubine, and now back in my home, hearing her softly moving about in the house at her chores, I smiled contentedly.

I had already trained Min Li to crave my morning urine. The next step was to train her to empty her bladder into my mouth without spilling a drop and to instruct her in the finer points of creating "Gourmet" pee beverages...

Chapter Eight

Min Li finished her chores and came outside, bringing me a fresh pot of Oolong tea and some fruit. The outfit I had chosen for her today was simple. It complimented her beautiful body, draped with a simple string of natural pearls that I had obtained on one of my journeys. Their luster matched the glow of her healthy skin, the only difference being that they were creamy beige while her skin was a few shades darker from running around the yard, and working naked in the warm Florida sun.

She knelt at my feet after pouring my tea and rested her head on my knee. Stroking her hair, I spoke to her of my pride in her and her adjustment to the many things that were different for her now. I could feel her warm, moist breath on my leg, steady and relaxed.

Min Li already knew many things. These were things that I would have her teach me and also my son. Mandarin Chinese, Chinese history, Chinese music and theatre, and even Chinese acrobatics - something she had dabbled in, which showed in her limberness and grace. She was also an excellent judge of character and had warned me, as I was about to embark on my commercial activities into China, that most Chinese were ruthless. That, combined with the fact that there is no effective judicial system as Westerners know it in China, it was mandatory that business contracts be structured to allow access to international arbitration entities which recognized contracts in English as well as Mandarin as valid evidence. She also recommended that walking away from a contract if it was not entirely to my liking would be considered a sign of strength, setting the tone for future relationships when it would be easier for me to prevail. I had followed her advice and now have tough contracts in place that are already yielding excellent results.

Although she was a good translator, her lack of engineering knowledge made it difficult to have effective technical discussions at first, during which I had to rely on one of my Chinese-born engineers. But he was being stretched thin – and I instructed Min Li to take a crash course in Electric Power Engineering, which task she pursued with a passion. She was a quick learner, and on one of my more recent trips to a prestigious Chinese Engineering Institute, I was able to persuade a well-known academic to change his technical requirements in favor of mine as a direct result of her excellent technical translating skill. This was a moment of enormous pleasure to me and I whispered in her ear that as a reward, I would give her a very thorough full-body whipping when we would return to our hotel suite that evening. I could feel her instant, secret sexual arousal and look of utter adoration as she effortlessly continued her translating duties in that highly technical meeting.

However, back to Min Li's training. It is traditional that Masters would ensure that their concubines were highly educated and skilled in many things, as well as setting aside funds for them, so that when the relationship ended, through death of the Master, the concubine would have means to support herself and find a position through her education and skills. I was determined that Min Li would be able to do anything after I passed on before she did - an inevitability in view of our 40 year age difference.

Her position was also such that she would be an elegant, well-informed companion for me as we entertained guests at my homestead, and related with people of achievement. To this end, she would soon begin to undertake courses in philosophy, Austrian Economics, Physics and Engineering ( especially related to energy production), the history of liberty, classical music, theatre, opera, visual arts, basic math, ballroom dancing (which I would teach myself), and so on. Her eyes grew wide as I continued to list topics, and I chuckled, assuring her that I did not expect her to learn everything at once, that we had years and years ahead of us, and that of course, we would find ways of making everything exciting and fun.

In fact, I told her, I had a project for her. However, before we started, I motioned for her to move between my legs, which she did eagerly. I asked her what she was hoping for, for me to let her make me cum or to allow her to drink my urine, which could be a lot, considering the considerable amount of tea I had been drinking over the last few hours. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and said, "Whichever you wish Sir," and then she paused and added, "...or both."

Smiling, and without indicating my choice, I drew her in and let her free my penis, and take it in her mouth and then I let my stream begin to flow into her. She made a soft happy sound, and began to swallow, her eyes closed and blissful, and her chest rising and falling in a way that showed her growing excitement.

When she was done, I drew her up and kissed her, tasting my saltiness on her tongue. "Now Min Li, I want you to do the same for me. And again, do NOT spill a precious drop." I lay down on the deck, and pulled her over me, she straddled me, close, but not touching. It took her a minute to start. She was not looking at me, but seemed to be concentrating. Was this a sudden shyness? Was she worried about her aim or embarrassed?

"Min Li?"

A drop and then another and then a slow trickle landed on my waiting tongue. The sweet, saltiness slid down over my taste buds. I moved my hands around to her belly, caressing her lightly, my other hand holding her hip. She looked down into my eyes, she let go, and the warm stream began filling my mouth. I swallowed and kept drinking, reveling in the precious liquid that my sweet girl was sharing with me. I could feel her relaxing, the tension leaving her body, still looking in my eyes, she reached down with one hand and stroked my face, smiling.

When the stream stopped, I licked her, savoring every bit and soon I tasted another liquid that was not pee and heard her breath quicken. I continued to lick her, holding her rocking hips, swirling my tongue around her clit until she came and the viscous sweet liquid of passion poured out of her, this time with no aim at all. Chuckling, I licked her clean again, this time avoiding her clit so as not to set her off again. It was time for other things.

"Here is our project Min Li." I said. "We are going to experiment with taste and color and fragrance of the delicious beverages our healthy bodies are capable of producing. First with my pee, so you can see and understand, then with yours. In the coming weeks, we will purposely eat food that will change the taste, the color and the fragrance of our pee. Every other night when we dine during this time, we will have a different cocktail for dinner, and we will try the fruits of our experiments. First, we will try my samples, and then I will test you, by telling you what I would like in my cocktail, and you will eat what you feel is the appropriate food to create that cocktail for me. If you are correct, you will be rewarded, if not, you will be locked in your chastity belt until the next test so that you will have no release until then."

"I am looking forward to the test, Sir."

Chapter Nine

Min Li was a good student and the cocktail experiment went well.

Over the next few weeks, I purposely ate foods that would change the taste, the fragrance and the color of my morning pee. As she and I had discussed many times, this was another case of quality as opposed to quantity. Many fetishists like to drink copious amounts of liquid so that they can have lots of liquid to expel. This is not my preference. I enjoy the taste, the scent, the color when it is visible. Clear, watery pee does not have the same effect as pee with character.