All Comments on 'My Demise Ch. 02'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey,

Hey give Paul a break....cut the guy loose and let him find someone who loves him, wind up this farce of a marriage. I know it is fantasy, but geeze, at least give the husband a chance to dump his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
End it

It's time for the husband to become aware that he has been betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Tale!

Pay no attention to the assholes who want you to write according to their narrow ideas! They be encouraging you or simply moving on. I think you are a good writer and I love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotic?

Where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star

....

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Nothing new in this "chapter"

Here we again have lots of gratuitous sex, with "powerful orgasms," but no real feeling, no emotion. Why is Shelley even married? To have a sugar daddy? Obviously no love for hubby Paul, none whatsoever. Puts him down with Allison (he just can't get the job done). I'll repeat what I said for Ch. 01, she has too much time on her hands. If she had to work, it would be good for her -- it would keep her off the streets. So far, she can fuck around all day, any or all days, and she doesn't get caught. The true meaning of a fairytale marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous