All Comments on 'My Fantasy & Peter's Peter'

by heminway

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Reminds me of the 60's

This story reminded me of the (very) soft black&white porn that used to appear at drive in movies in the 60's. The women stripped down to their bra and panties. The guys stripped down to boxers and black socks. The dialog was stilted and the actors' movements awkward. After watching a friend dry hump his wife, the other man would say something like, "Oh man, I gotta get me some of that."

As relatively mundane as this story is, it is probably more like most real encounters of the type than the shy-wife-turns-slut stories. And I liked the last line, "I guess once you've lived your fantasy, there's no sense in doing it again."

I wish we had learned more about the characters. I think the story line is fine, though limited, but it's hard to care much about the characters. Peter is actually more of a Dick. Bob and Sarah are cardboard cut-outs. The narrator has real potential if handled with more humor.

Anyway, hope you work on your writing skills more (as we all should). I'd like to see more.

Eric

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Occasionally you find a jewel

Agree completely with anonymous.

More realistic than all the swapping and wimp husband crap we usually have to read on Literotica.

Please write more.

I was almost not going to read this because of the description you chose.

Just a good example for those who always seem to ask "why read it" if you don't like the topic.

Occasionally you find a jewel like this one to make it worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sounds real enough to be true

Great realistic story, one most of the readers are ready for. Loved it true or not, please write more

don87654don87654about 20 years ago
A waste of time to read

This story was a complete waste of time to read. Anyone can fantasize and even take turns stroking each other's mate and then cum back to fuck only their mate. I expect more than that on literotica entries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
to Don87654

If all you are looking for is graphic, grunt by grunt bullshit, then you should do your reading somewhere else

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Probably close to actual!

A very nice believable story. A good change from Cheating Slut/Wimpy Cuckold stories that you usually find on this site. Don't pay attention to Don87654 he just needs something to stroke to.

perinymphperinymphabout 20 years ago
Don't Hate On, Give Her Props

I think that anyone who actually lives out their fantasies (which I must say - I normally always do :P) should be given props. Good for you. Don't diss her, she had an idea and went for it. Good for you, hun!

UrsamajorUrsamajorabout 20 years ago
Wish you and Peter could have made the final step.

Very nice, and very true to life. I wish you and Peter could have done the deed since you four were near the point of a full swap. However, this sounded REAL and that is a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do hope that your other name is Ernest.

Is that so?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No wonder she is on her second marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous