All Comments on 'My Initiation'

by Miss_Shy_Newcastle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
duskrobduskrobabout 20 years ago
great story

great story,really enjoyed reading it,kidnap,rape,blindfolds and bondage. excellent.

shaggiegoodieshaggiegoodieabout 20 years ago
Miss Shy's initiation

What a wonderful story, there's a real feel to the shyness which has an erotic and exciting feel to it....it resulted in one hell of a hard on...cant wait to read/ hear more xxx

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforceralmost 20 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Hi Miss_Shy_Newcastle,

That was one hell of a story, you have a real talent for writing, keep it up (you do me)

bob_martin4125bob_martin4125almost 20 years ago
Great story

Great story, very sexy, a real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'l get you next time gadget!!!

Well im sitting here, pants down...cock out and all i can say is NOT A TWITCH!!! Im most disappointed with this story. This is enough to make concrete go floppy, it looks like im going to have to take a trip to the valleys of wales again this weekend as there is a sheep there with my name on it PREPARE THE VELCRO GLOVES AND BIG WELLIES!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disregard the sheep lover (wink) he's ba a a ad...

Excellent writing MSN, kept me on edge til the last word and wanting more, more, more!

Hoping for a continuaton or second story from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very sexy but...

I thought this one was very sexy, but I wish you'd develop the story more. you have some great characters and setting but the plot leaves too much out. Would love to see a sequal though.

~*~daisy~*~

JuicextractorJuicextractorover 18 years ago
Potentially fantastic

The only reason I gave 3 out of 5 is because I think it should have been longer with more of what you seem so good at writing! The story should have been at least double the length and in this case I think 5/5 would have been the result. I think you have thought out the characters and scenario very well so developing them further would give the reader so much more pleasure. I really got into the story, feeling I was there, the control, the pain and the pleasure, but then it finished a bit soon. I look forward to more of your work, I'm sure it'll be fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good start.............

'Could use more development. 'Work more detail and description into it.....U want ur reader to feel the excitement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous