All Comments on 'My Initiation'

by Miss_Shy_Newcastle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good start.............

'Could use more development. 'Work more detail and description into it.....U want ur reader to feel the excitement.

JuicextractorJuicextractorover 18 years ago
Potentially fantastic

The only reason I gave 3 out of 5 is because I think it should have been longer with more of what you seem so good at writing! The story should have been at least double the length and in this case I think 5/5 would have been the result. I think you have thought out the characters and scenario very well so developing them further would give the reader so much more pleasure. I really got into the story, feeling I was there, the control, the pain and the pleasure, but then it finished a bit soon. I look forward to more of your work, I'm sure it'll be fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very sexy but...

I thought this one was very sexy, but I wish you'd develop the story more. you have some great characters and setting but the plot leaves too much out. Would love to see a sequal though.

~*~daisy~*~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disregard the sheep lover (wink) he's ba a a ad...

Excellent writing MSN, kept me on edge til the last word and wanting more, more, more!

Hoping for a continuaton or second story from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'l get you next time gadget!!!

Well im sitting here, pants down...cock out and all i can say is NOT A TWITCH!!! Im most disappointed with this story. This is enough to make concrete go floppy, it looks like im going to have to take a trip to the valleys of wales again this weekend as there is a sheep there with my name on it PREPARE THE VELCRO GLOVES AND BIG WELLIES!!

bob_martin4125bob_martin4125almost 20 years ago
Great story

Great story, very sexy, a real turn on

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforceralmost 20 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Hi Miss_Shy_Newcastle,

That was one hell of a story, you have a real talent for writing, keep it up (you do me)

shaggiegoodieshaggiegoodieabout 20 years ago
Miss Shy's initiation

What a wonderful story, there's a real feel to the shyness which has an erotic and exciting feel to it....it resulted in one hell of a hard on...cant wait to read/ hear more xxx

duskrobduskrobabout 20 years ago
great story

great story,really enjoyed reading it,kidnap,rape,blindfolds and bondage. excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous