All Comments on 'My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 01'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh, hell yes!

Oh yes. we're going to need to have more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent writing & plot. Eagerly anticipating the latter part. Hope that it won't be anti -climax though. To be honest...i was more turned on when i read Pg 1 compared to the 2nd & 3rd. Its the anticipation that fuels me with lustful passion & i do have the desire to experience CFNM...take care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ooh La La, Baby

I like it. I think the pace is slow but I think the slow pace makes for better reading. Some of us actually do read, you know. This left me wanting more, so bring it on. Maybe I'll get my boss to try some CFNM with me - he's got a nice butt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
CFNM is my desire

What woman wouldn't want to see a nice naked man? I sure as heck would. Cute story and I'll be watching for more.

needteachinneedteachinalmost 17 years ago
Evoked Alot of Emotion

You really did it with this one. It was a hard read, no pun intended. Of course I put myself in the place of Sharon, and of course I know it's not me, but with the history, well, it was inevitable. It evoked much more emotion than I expected which surprised me. It was another fabulous piece of writing from you which didn't. Thank you for sharing this with me. Such an incredibly erotic scenario!!

billc393billc393almost 17 years ago
Well done!!

Great tale.. well told.<br><br>

I liked the pace, it brought up my arousal slowly, which I love and I really liked the way you built that emotional connection between the two!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant, subtle, rich and dense. Each progression

of your work evolves higher from, for the want of a better term, dominant/subservient through equivalency to mutual adoration--a loving duet. You are not among the best merely the very best writer of erotica that I, in my far ranging searches, have found: without peer. Please do continue this tread but don't let us down on "A Mother's Promise."

jjws%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shhh, it's a secret.

I love your writing, PBP. I almost gave one of your stories to my little sister but chickened out. But, she's going to get this one because I know her beefcake neighbor is a closet exhibitionist. I bet we can have him naked in less than an hour. Shhh, don't tell him!

eightballbumeightballbumalmost 17 years ago
Excellant piece

I'll be watching for the next chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Emotional, but lacks Visual

You've added an emotional element to what is actually a "visual" enticement for a female. (I say visual because it's like a guy jacking off to a Playboy picture: all visual.) I've lived the reality of this CFNM scenario and, believe me, we shared no real depth of an emotional connection. She loved watching from different angles, she loved watching from behind, she loved watching "excercises", she loved watching my balls move and bounce, and she always wanted to "see it cum for her." I think you write a pretty good story though.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Difficult To Relate To Pitifully Weak Demented Boy

As good as the writing was, the subject weakling almost a man drags down your effort. <P>

Do you actually get excited by this woman's fantasy of a submissive into helpless exhibition?<P>

The raves on your talent are misleading unless most of them are women or males into self humiliation. Which do you think it is and why do you pander to them?<P>

A puzzling waste of talent in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Refuting the naysayers

Way hott!

dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Very Tantalizing

PBP

You have really topped yourself. What a fun build up and so stimulating imagining it happening. In real life, hope she reads the story or it cums true. Can't wait for the next adventure with Sharron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Great work as always PBP.I"m still waiting for A Mothers Promise Ch 13.Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this brought back some great memories!

Wow. What a de javu! I went to Chico State Universty 6 years ago. The sorority I belonged to had a party every year where some of the frat guys would come over. Each of the girls would pick a guy and it was tradition that the guy would strip and then masturbate for the girl. I guess it's been going on since the 70's or something like that. I was there for 3 years and I can tell you honestly that I had three guys take their clothes off and do it right in front of me. OMG that was so much fun. It's probably one of the most vivid memories I have from college and it has remained one of my favorite fantasies.

Good job on this story. I'll read some more of your postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG. Unbelieveable story. This is the hottest thing I have ever read. I am spechless and you are a good writer. OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!!!

I can't wait to read the second part to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

No need to apologize for the slow start. The way you slowly build up your stories is the reason they are all Literotica "Hot" stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not real CFNM.

This is a good story. It's very erotic and exciting and the writing is top notch. This writer has a remarkable ability to bring a vision to life. However, this story isn't real CFNM. In real CFNM, the female(s) never undress. They don't show anything intentionally. And they don't show off their panties! I don't want to harp on that because I think the story is hot and anything having to do with CFNM is good. So, my good man, keep on.

PussyboyPussyboyalmost 17 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I can't wait to hear about Saturday. Maybe it will last all weekend long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh Yah

That was a great story. You have to give us Chapter 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
We Need More CFNM as a separate category!

Please more & maybe it'll help the 'cause'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I need some CFNM!

I've read your other stories and loved each and every one. I've always fantasized and almost rubbed myself raw dreaming about having a man naked around me and having him play with himself for my enjoyment and without strings attached. The whole idea CFNM makes me wetter that hell. Damn good story and please write more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great!

Positively erotic and very believable. Just one very big omission to point out: Where the hell is the nipple?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this

First time I've read a CFNM story. I have a long time buddy who has an exhibitionist trait and never truly understood why. I'm more the voyeur.

Your story writing is very good, plus this is giving me an appreciation of the other side of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
laughable,,,

stick to playing ball......LOL

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

please write more

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

known this to happen to many people I know, not the sex, but being oblivious to what's going on around them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice writing

Subject matter not my cup of tea. Pure drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot !

Loved the story. Well written and had me hoping and wanting more as I read it. Wow.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
just thinking ahead !

I'll bet our boy ends up entertaining Sharon and some of her friends. Like a suprise party after he's stripped off.

virgdebbie1virgdebbie1over 3 years ago

Love it. I love CFNM stories, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slow beginning but great story overall

Suggestion- learn the difference between mute and moot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yessssss ... This is what CFNM is all about ...

Standing naked in a window getting a hand job from her and not knowing who might pass by and watch.

She and I in the woods and not knowing who might come along.

Seeing the School Mistress, getting caught be her reading her magazines, asked to strip, getting spanked and never knowing who might come into her office during her handjob.

Please many more of those ... !!!

Can't wait to read the next parts ...

MakingWaves50MakingWaves50over 2 years ago

Nice. IDK how this relationship will develop but I want to find out. Playing with development of love and lust nice touch. Moved my emotions and my penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous