All Comments on 'My Mystery Guy Fantasy'

by cjpeaches

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mystery Woman

Your words echo mine of so many that I see on a regular basis. I just have the male view.

Liked it very much! E

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best sex happens in our fantasies....

....but what a shame they don't usually translate well into reality.

Ah, well. Fine story, nice fantasies....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I told my wife it was ok to fantasize but it would not happen in real life. A few years later I was getting tired of hearing Johnny said this or Johnny did that. How smart Johnny was and on and on. My wife had worked with Johnny our families started doing things together. I should clear it up the Johnny Johnny came several years after we became friends. When I confronted her about her and Johnny she confessed that they had had sex but only 3 times and that it was already over. How long ago? Probably 2 years. I said OMG he is old enough to be your dad what would your dad and mom think? Please don't tell them. What about our children? Please don't bring them into this. We worked through it but it wasn't easy. Years later at a get together Johnny was there and telling stories about his earlier life. A store keeper had told him that if it wasn't for Johnny and Billy buying rubbers he would not been able to keep the store open. Everyone laughed. I said wow must have been a lot of sluts and whores back then. He backed off on that kind of stories. Later I went around with my wife because I had contacted a VD. She was very upset and apologized for all that she caused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous