All Comments on 'My New Bride Gives It Up'

by ThreesomeFan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dsthom1954dsthom1954over 9 years ago
really?

Really? How original. This dribble should have been put in interracial not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clearly Wrong Category and

Lacking any logic. Was she a bride or a GF? Why did she suddenly decide to cheat? Such a stereotyped story shows the writer did not spend any time even thinking about how to create believable characters.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Not a LW story...Maybe Interracial...

Not a LW story...Maybe Interracial...She was only his girlfriend...No ties attached yet...They even lived separated. So he can fuck her or any other girl, and she can fuck anyone she wants...When she dicides that wants a more serious relationship with him, he can say always: "To marry you must find one of yours fuck buddies for that...Maybe that Dwight!!! My mother didn't bring up this child to marry a dirty whore"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A wacked out story from a lousy writer

This was pure garbage time .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Discrete vs Discreet

Writers like you who use discrete instead of discreet are just wanabees! Look up the difference before you write your next "story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start

I would love to read more. And keep posting in LW category, people on here need to lighten up on category policing. Loving Wives is a general category for cheating wives/girlfriends. Everyone needs to get the fuck over it. LW IS THE CATEGORY FOR CUCKOLD STORIES. Why would the writer put a cuckold theme story in another category? So what it's about a girlfriend, not a wife? If it's a cuckold story it belongs in LW, period. I just do not understand why some people think this category was meant for anything but cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what is numb nuts role here?

he seems to be the comic relief

he has no other function then to be laughed at

i mean lets be real, Barb, Rick, Julie, jungle bunny, can't take him seriously

this is such a fucked up brain dead story that the electrons are crying

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 9 years ago
Bride or girlfriend?

Make up your mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, what a cool, fun night....

....you take your fiancé/bride/girlfriend out on a double date with friends and within an hour, she abandons you for a black stud and cucks you right there in the parking lot. What a surprise that nobody gets that she's already gone, after all that. D'you really think their friends were so stupid that they didn't get what she was up to?

And our lead man clearly has little or no self-respect, to be so turned on by her slutty behavior that he wants her even more, now that she's clearly incapable of providing her companionship, love and emotional security part of the marriage equation. I left off fidelity, because, obviously, that was never on the table.

Just the girl I want as the mother of my children.

Even if I could get into your highschool sex fantasy, your writing needs a lot of work.

It's too much effort to read your stuff. I'm moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a pig and a disrespectful one at that. Take her home , treat her like a hooker and than kick her out in the middle of the night . Tell her to go marry the other guy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

what category this writer posts in. Even in the romantic category he didn't get much over 2 stars. Now he's trying the loving wives category. Don't think you'll fare better here. Didn't read the story, doesn't sound like much of one.

Got a chuckle out of anonymous-good story. Better go back and read the descriptions of the categories again. You're lost.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
YOU AT LEAST TRIED

I salute you for having the guts to make the effort. That's probably more than a lot of your detractors have done. If you'd consider some suggestions, try this: keep a small notebook beside you when you write; every time you introduce a character, jot down the details--what they look like, their age, and yes, their relationship with the other characters. Next, try to keep it believable; would any man react as you wrote? Maybe, but not many, and very very few of the LW readers, therefore, you are almost assured of a low score. (I gave you a 3 for the same reason Obama got the Nobel Prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Went back and read the category description....

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

Definitions from Merriam - Webster Dictionary:

Extramarital - of, relating to, or being sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her spouse

Cuckold - a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery

Now tell me why cuckold stories don't belong in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb ass

Kick her ass out NOW. Let her go home with the Nigger, change the locks to your place, and set her clothes outside. The BITCH WILL ALWAYS CHEAT, given the chance.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Unfortunately

Dwight never answered any of her phone calls, and she called.often. A month later, the torso of a black man was found in a wooded area near the city. His head and hands were never found.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
Wow. Either wife or girlfriend

Doesn’t matter, she lost all respect for him. Time to ditch the bitch. New g/f or wife, whatever she is. He needs to find his testicles. He seems to have lost them.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheap whore

Your cute girl is them lowest kind of whore, and you are a damn cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marry her, she's a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude needs more self respect and a new girl friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous