My Northern WI Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because. I was thinking about guessing right for my third guess, but I guess I wasn't sure that she told me the truth." I paused quickly. "Besides, either way you would have ended up with $40."

"I can't believe you cheated ..."

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." I smiled. "It's not really that bad, is it?"

She sighed, still looking at her hands. "No, I guess not." She quickly said, "But I don't want to do it out here."

I nodded towards a clump of trees behind her, next to her house. "In there then?"

She looked back. "Okay." But she made no move to get up.

So, I stood up, making sure my towel was still wrapped around my waist. "Let's go then."

I started moving towards the trees. At first she made no move to get up, but she finally stood up, grabbed the bottle, and ran to catch up with me.

"Are you sure you want to be seen following me in there?" I looked back at her and smiled.

She let out a burst of air. "Ha ha. Let's go before I change my mind."

---

We made it into the group of trees, and headed back a little ways until we could see only a bit of her house. There was a solid tree to my right, so I turned around and said to Erin "You can use that tree to balance yourself."

"Huh?"

I pointed towards the tree. "Put your hands against the tree while I spread the lotion on your back. That way you can brace yourself while I rub it into your skin."

She looked from the tree to me, and back. She paused, then made her way slowly to the tree, handing me the lotion while she did so.

"Not my front." Pause. "I've already put lotion on the front of my body."

"Just the back. That was the deal."

She was now a couple feet away from the tree, so she leaned forward a little, placing both hands on the tree directly in front of her. I began moving behind her, dragging my eyes across her body.

"Spread your legs a little," I said as I got closer behind her, "otherwise you may sway and fall over."

She spread them apart less than a foot.

I put my right hand on her waist and pushed to slightly to the left. She started to fall over, and moved her left leg further out to steady her. "See."

She moved her head slightly, to look at me through the corner of her left eye. I smiled good naturely.

She moved her right leg out further. And turned her face back towards the tree.

"That's better."

I snapped the top off of the bottle, and spurted some onto her back in one big line on her spinal column. I put the bottle down on the ground, moving the side of my face close to her ass and leg as I did so, inhaling slightly. I straightened up, put my hands in the center of her back, and started rubbing the white lotion into her skin. I started by moving my hands to her shoulder's, down the backs of her arms. Then I moved back to her shoulder's and started rubbing her back. As I got to the back of her top, I moved my fingers down over it, then moved them up and under it. Once the material was over my knuckles, I moved my hands from the center of her back to her sides. At her sides, I pivoted my wrist, moving just the very tips of my fingers over the sides of her breasts. I then moved down to the top of her swimsuit bottom, and over to the center of her back. At the arch of her back, right above the meeting point of her ass, I moved my hands away.

I bent down, kneeling onto the ground, parallel to her body, my face looking directly at her ass.

I moved to the side, picking up the bottle, and putting a small amount of lotion on my hands. I put the bottle back down and worked the lotion into one leg, up to the knee. I got a little more lotion, and did the other lower leg in the same way, keeping my eyes trained on her ass, moving my eyes around her swimsuit bottoms, as I imagined my hands moving not over her legs, but rather over her ass.

With both lower legs done, I grabbed the bottle once again and spurted a big puddle into my hand. I put one hand on each of the backs of her knees and moved slowly up her legs towards her ass. Once the tips of my fingers reached the bottoms of her swimsuit, I slid them under the fabric. Erin moaned and moved her waist forward.

I pressed my fingers into her skin, and spread my fingers as wide as I could, moving my hands up each cheek of her ass. I pivoted my hands around my wrists, trying to touch as much of her ass as I could. Being face level, I watched my fingers move under her swimsuit.

I kept moving my hands further and further up, letting my wrists move the bottom of her suit higher and higher. The bottom of the suit started slipping between her cheeks as my fingers popped out at the top of her suit, yet I kept letting my wrists rub higher as I began moving my fingers to the center of her ass.

I let my fingers trace the crack of her ass until my thumbs came out from under the suit. Erin's body was moving to the rythum of our breathes. Thumbs out, I hooked them over the suit and began moving my fingers back up her ass, pausing now and then to lightly squeeze her ass. I kept moving my hands up until the bottom of the suit looked something like a thong, so much of the fabric buried in her ass. I moved my face towards her ass, longing to put my tongue upon her, but knowing that the lotion probably wasn't good for me. Instead, I let me nose rub up against her skin, putting my nose between her cheeks.

At this, she moaned louder, and seemed to catch her breath. "Fuck," I said, barely a whisper.

I moved one hand down, untied the towel around my waist, and grabbed the bottle of lotion.

I moved my head back slightly, moved my other hand to the bottle, and squirted a long trail of lotion onto both cheeks of her now almost bare ass. When the cool lotion struck her body, she again moaned, moving her hips towards the tree. I put each of my hands on her ass, grabbing as much skin as I could. I released, pushing my palms against her ass, pushing her away, then cupping her cheeks with my hands, and rubbing the lotion vigourously into her skin.

She was panting as I did this, and combined with the jiggling of her ass, my hard cock was straining against the fabric of my trunks.

"Fuck!" I said, loud enough for her to hear it.

At this she moved herself forward, turned, and let her back hit against the trunk of the tree. She was laying flat against the tree, moving one hand through her hair, her eyes closed, and bending one leg to let her foot come up the tree towards her other knee.

She opened her eyes, looking into mine, a lustful look in her eyes. "Pull out your cock and show me," she whispered, deep from her throat.

I looked down to my crotch, and pulled my trunks down to my knees. I put one hand on my hard cock and started pumping from the base to the tip and back, over and over. With my hands still wet with lotion, I was slick in no time. As I did so, I turned my eyes up to her, moving from her legs to her crotch. When I had moved the back of her swimsuit up, the front had begun to dig into her vagina, which was now tightly framed by her suit. As my eyes were on her barely hidden cave, she moved a hand on top of it, and started moving two fingers around and onto it, rubbing herself while I rubbed myself.

I made a motion to reach out and touch her, but she said "No" flatly.

I moved from her eyes to her chest, tips of her tits visible against the fabric. I thought about pulling her down to me, standing up, and slidding my hard cock between her coconut breasts, up and down, up and down, the fabric of her suit keeping my cock next to her. Her head was back, and her eyes were focused intently on my crotch, her bottom lip in her mouth. She looked so close, breathing so hard. I wanted her to see what I could do, so I moved my eyes back to her breasts and imagined fucking them, faster and faster.

At this she moaned, and breathed "Fuck them ___, fuck them hard. Right between them, fuck them faster. I want to feel your heat on me", repeating over and over until finally I released my load.

It shot out, getting a little bit on her feet and ankles, the rest hitting the ground between us. I pumped more and more under the head, getting everything out. She closed her eyes, moved her head towards the sky, and brought herself to climax, moaning loudly again and again. She breathed out deeply once, twice.

She stood looking at me, before sighing and reaching behind her, moving the backs of her hands down her ass. She then moved her hands towards her ass, and loosened the fabric binding her crotch.

"I should go back now." She made no movement and looked to her feet.

She bent down, and dabbed a finger into my cum. She brought it to her mouth slowly, looking at me, making sure I saw. She slid her finger into her mouth, all the way in, and then slid it back out, wet only with her spit.

She stood back up and walked past me, letting her leg caress my arm. I breathed out deeply, pulled my trunks back up, moved some dirt around on the ground, and exited the woods.

12