All Comments on 'My Secret'

by xwordsmith

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Where does repression emanate from in the USA? A Middle aged human being too afraid to disclose their sex let alone experiment with new fetish concepts in private needs to acquire a LIFE!

My recommendation is to live, with a an expanding dildo fimly implanted in your rear passage, whilst sexually examining your partner for new ideas? If the partner is male, publicly masturbate him with sexy girlfriends taking turns to humiliate him, but if female invent a no-panty rule with mini-skirt wearing outdoors instead of buying blusher for her make-up kit. Live it up a little, before confusing your readers with such gay sexual bewilderment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
....This WIFE is HOT and READY !!!

....Good job..please write their ongoing story of going to the nudist resort where she thinks she will be the photographer but decides to replace the erotic masseuse at the beach bar..she is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and she is live on the internet 24/7..she loves African swingers week especially the massive hugely hung baketball players..the resort has to build bleachers for the lou cheering drunk audiences..women pay her $300. to assist her with the basketball player "sessions" .what fun..Looking forward to your "massage" stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous