Mykonos Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on tiger. Don't you fucking DARE keep me waiting any longer," she said, sliding her feet even further apart.

Erik shook his head, shook his cock then literally shook a leg and almost ran across the room. His hands gripped the side of the pale blue panties that were by now only holding on to Jane's nether regions by virtue of the surface tension of the rivulets of wetness pouring from her pussy – and ripped them down to the ground in a single, swift, urgent movement.

She waited to see whether he was going to take her at her word or was going to try to indulge in a little foreplay, perhaps licking her pussy or stroking it with his fingers. But Erik didn't need to be told twice.

He also didn't need to hold his cock in his hand to guide it. Instinctively, Jane had positioned her sopping wet cleft at exactly the right level for Erik to enter. He bent his knees slightly, edged forward, laughed softly – and shoved his meaty, hot, hard and eager length into her as far as he could get it.

There was no subtlety about it. No teasing the entrance with the head of his cock, no pussyfooting around to see whether he could get points for superior performance. There was just a moment's resistance as the head of his cock pushed her lips apart and then Bingo! One slow, long, glorious slipsliding thrust into the heart of Jane's wetness. She groaned, bit her lip and wriggled her arse a bit, trying to ensure the cock was firmly lodged and had no possibility of escape. She had got his full length inside her – she could feel the cooler skin of his scrotum tickling the very edge of her clitoris. She could feel her wetness increasing – as if that was possible – and could already feel the heat building deep inside her pussy.

Having got his cock just as far inside this captivating woman as he could in a single mind-melting thrust, Erik didn't move for five seconds. Ten. Then he began to withdraw, just as slowly as that first inward thrust. The friction of Jane's most intimate muscles collapsing against the vacuum the head of his cock left as it pulled back caused him to groan and mutter something presumably filthy in Swedish. The base of the head appeared from between Jane's lips – and he stopped there again for what seemed like a minor eternity. Then he pushed forwards again and this time they both groaned, in unison and in harmony.

At this point Erik lost any remaining vestige of the admirable control he had shown since he had first ripped his shorts off to allow Jane an unfettered view of his manhood. He reached his hands forward and, starting to fondle her tits gently at first, started to fuck her blind. Seen from behind, the cheeks of his arse were flexing and relaxing with amazing rapidity as he hammered his long tool into his new found friend. Although he tried manfully to vary the speed, a combination of ancient instinct and Jane's wriggling to allow him the deepest possible access encouraged him to fuck her just as hard and as fast as was humanly possible. It wasn't long before his entire torso shone with sweat from the strenuous efforts he was making. Suddenly he pulled out, reached over and pulled Jane away from the bar and drew her a couple of feet into the middle of the room.

"I need to slow down or I'm going to cum any minute," he said by way of explanation, grasping her waist.

"Don't slow down Erik – please," Jane said in a slightly breathless voice. "Like I said, I need this hard and fast and I need it right fucking NOW!" she continued, cutting off her own words by kissing him full on the mouth and forcing her tongue between his lips, "Jesus!" she thought, "how the FUCK did I miss the fact he has a tongue ring?"

Erik kept the lip contact going but found a task for his hands too. He cupped one under each shapely cheek and lifted Jane off the ground with brute strength. As her arse reached above groin level, he gave another of those little shrugs that she was already finding an endearing characteristic, and effortlessly slid his cock back into the hot, tight, wet depths of where it belonged.

Jane bounced on his cock, secure in the knowledge this strong, hot, gorgeous boy wouldn't let her slip and fall. She looked past her arms, which were firmly clasped around Erik's neck – and saw Dan on the sofa, wearing what she could only describe as a shit-eating grin as he stroked his massive cock, already fully erect again so soon after Perla had drained his balls. Next to him, Perla was raising her arse off the sofa every couple of seconds as she flashed two fingers in and out of her pink hairless pussy, which looked slightly puffy from the battering Dan had only recently subjected it to.

"Fair's fair, I guess," Jane thought. They put on a show for us, so it's only fair they should enjoy our fuck if they want to."

She gave up thinking though. Her whole world seemed to focus on this hot and immense piece of meat piercing her. She could feel an orgasm building and knew it was going to be a titanic and memorable one. A little part of her brain regretted the fact that she was going to lose this magical cock so soon after finding it. But she overrode it, telling herself, as she had so many times before, to live for the moment and savour every last frigging second of bliss as she rode Erik's rapidly pumping tool.

"I'm going to cum, Jane," Erik said in a tortured voice.

"Me too – I'm almost there – hang on for me," muttered Jane.

Erik surprised her again. He lifted her off his cock, gently returned her legs to the ground and, bending down, scooped her up into his strong arms. Turning, he took two swift strides to the sofa and, jerking his head at Dan and Perla, indicated they should make room for Jane between them. He deposited her, a little too swiftly, perhaps, on the sofa, stood back and, leaning over her and kissing her, shoved his rock hard cock back inside her. The boiling cauldron of sensation proved too much for them in just a minute of frantic thrusting or less. As Jane began a low moan that swiftly rose to a completely uninhibited scream, Erik's upper body arched back, his face contorted and he uttered a wordless cry of sheer ecstasy as he pumped his thick, hot cum deep into Jane. One huge thrust...two...three, and at each of them she could feel him shooting his not inconsiderable load deep inside her. Her legs shook, her vision blurred and the entire world seemed to focus on the tiny but rapidly growing point deep inside her pussy where a small thermonuclear bomb was slowly exploding.

As her orgasm began to ebb, she looked out of the corner of her eye and locked her gaze with Dan as he stroked his cock into its second multiple ejaculation of the night. Thick ropes of milky white cum shot from the end of his thick cock at least four feet in the air, falling back to land on his chest, his balls and his upper legs. His grin never left his lips, but his gaze moved back and forth between Jane's face, tits and pussy and then beyond her to where Perla was squeaking as she, too, came hard and fast.

Time stood still for a minute or too. Erik was breathing fast, as if he had just run the 800 metres. Jane's heart was beating at an incredible rate, but began to slow down gradually. Erik slowly withdrew his cock which, though not as hard as it had been a minute ago, was not soft by any means. As he pulled it out completely, Jane heard a satisfying 'plop,' like a champagne bottle being uncorked in the next room. She looked at her latest lover, kneeling on the floor in front of her.

"You owe me a blowjob," he laughed.

"Yes I do – and quite a lot more besides, I think. Thank you, you lovely man. That was just what I needed and I'm only sorry we have such limited time to do all the things I would like to share with you. But perhaps I can come to Sweden when you get back – if you don't consider me just a vacation one night stand, that is," she said, suddenly fearful she may have been too honest too fast.

"I certainly don't," replied Erik, looking slightly offended at the suggestion he might be that shallow. "You are a fascinating woman – even based on so short an experience. And I would certainly welcome you to Sweden whenever you want. But I am famous for swift decisions within our little group here." He moved from his knees and sat his shapely arse down on the floor in front of her, raising one leg and balancing his elbow on it as he thought.

He nodded to himself, as if having made an important decision. Turning to Jane, he switched on that orgasm-inspiring cheeky grin that cut straight to her horny gene and said "Jane. I believe I have a proposal for you to consider."

To be continued....

12