Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then goes back over to the cabinet and returns with about six nipple clamps with weights attached. Well, my ex hubby has done this many times, so I'm not too worried. He attaches one clamp to each of my tits, and then attaches the other four to my cunt lips. 'Fuck!' I want to yell. 'These weights are much heavier than any ever used by my ex hubby!'

He then pulls one of the ceiling hooks down and attaches it to the cords binding my tits. Then, up and away I go. He pulls me up by my tits until I am about three feet off the floor. He then anchors the rope and leaves me hanging by my tits.

"OK, bitch," he says to Henrietta. "You're turn. It's reward time for being such a good cocksucker."

He takes her over to a parallel horse style spanking bench, makes her bend over at her waist, and then locks her wrists and ankles into cuffs attached to the legs of the bench.

"It's three-hole fuck time," he announces. "I want your best from each of your three holes when my cock is in it. If I feel that you're not giving me your best, you will trade places with your friend hanging by her tits over there."

Then, he quickly plunges his man meat into her cocksucker. She immediately begins to work his cock just as vigorously as when we were having our cocksucking contest. She's not quite the pain slut that I am and is probably afraid of receiving the same treatment as me. But, I am hiding my emotions, for I am getting off hanging by my tits while watching her get all three of her holes fucked by my teenage fantasy lover.

Suddenly I see Charlie grabbing the back of Henrietta's head and forcing his cock deep into her throat. 'Fuck,' I think to myself. 'That kid's skull fucking her. He must be getting close to blasting his baby makers into her throat again. Boy, how is it that teenage boys can recover so quickly?' Less than a minute later, I see him clutching the back of her head and cum begin to leak out between her lips.

"Well," he says after blowing his load into Henrietta's mouth. "That was nice. Tell you what. I am going to give you a real treat. But, again it's going to be a 'Risk-Reward' treat."

With that, he releases Henrietta's wrist and ankle cuffs and allows her to stand. He does not, however, allow her to clean the cum off her face and chin. Next, le leads her over to a cabinet and tells her to choose a whip. She chooses our favorite -- a cat o' nine tails. He then leads her over to where I am suspended by my tits. But, they choose to stand directly behind me.

"Ok" Charlie says. "I counted 26 cock exchanges while you two were having your BJ contest earlier. So, Slave Henrietta, I want you to give this rather bad BJ slut 26 punishment lashes with that whip on her ass right now. Or, you can choose to trade places with her before I fuck somebody else's pussy. It's your choice."

Of course, I know that even though Henrietta likes to be whipped by guys, she does not like to get it from other bitches. Especially if that bitch is me. So, I am not surprised when she says, "Sorry, Nadine."

CRACK!

Of course, not only does the cat o' nine tails hurt when it bites into my ass cheek, but since I am hanging by my tits in open air, my entire body begins to sway forward and backwards. This also causes the nipple and cunt clips and their weights to sway, too. Both cause even more pain in my tits and cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" I scream while pain shoots through ass, tits, and pussy.

"One. Thank you, Mistress Henrietta. May I have another?"

CRACK!

Damn you, H," I scream even louder. Those fucking nipple and pussy lip weights are really painful right now.

"Two. Thank you, Mistress Henrietta. May I have another?"

CRACK! ...

...CRACK!

"Fuck you, Henrietta," I yell again. The pain in my ass is immense. But, it's nothing compared to the pain throbbing in both my tits and my pussy.

"Twenty-six. Thank you, Mistress Henrietta. May I have another?"

"OK," Charlie says. "That's enough for now. Slave Henrietta, let's go get some coffee."

The next thing I know I am the only one in the dungeon. I am still in pain. I am still hanging by my tits. Only now I am now the only one locked in the dungeon.

Chapter Twelve

It seems like an eternity, but probably is only about 30 minutes or so later, when Charlie and Henrietta return from whatever they were doing in another part of the house. Although I can't get a good view of her ass and pussy, it appears that there is cum leaking from both of her fuck holes. They must have gone upstairs for rounds two and three of Charlie's three-hole conquest of Henrietta.

However, Charlie is about to prove that Henrietta is truly one of his slaves -- just like me. He leads her over to a big, black wall located on the far side of the room. The only thing attached to the wall are about 8 sets of wrist cuffs anchored into the wall about 10' above the floor. There also appears to be about 8 sets of ankle cuffs anchored into the wall about 6" above the floor, too.

What I can't see from my tit hanging perch is that the wall is also painted with very rough textured stucco paint. So, anyone locked in any of those cuffs will need to keep away from that wall if they don't want that stucco finish to scratch their sensitive body parts.

Upon returning to the dungeon, Charlie immediately takes Henrietta over and locks her wrists in one of the sets of cuffs hanging down from the top. Instead of locking her ankles into the adjacent ankle cuffs, he temporarily leaves her there. But, about two minutes later he returns with what appears to be a giant dildo mounted on the top of a long, floor mounted stand. Then, he makes Henrietta move her feet backwards until her ass is sticking out into the room.

Charlie then places the floor-mounted dildo directly under her twat before forcing it upwards into her cunt. Once in position, he activates a floor suction cup, anchoring the device to the dungeon floor. Henrietta is now locked in place by cuffs attaching her wrists to the wall on the top and a giant dildo that's attached to the floor while penetrating her cunt.

Next, he comes over to where I am still hanging by my tits and lowers me until m feet are touching the ground. He then releases the ceiling hook from the ropes still binding my tits. But, he does not free my tits nor my wrists from their bindings. I am, however, led over to stand directly behind Henrietta in her rather unique bondage position. From this new location, I can now verify that there is cum leaking from both Henrietta's pussy and ass.

"OK, bitch," Charlie says to me. "Decision time again. This cruel bitch didn't hesitate to whip your ass when you were hanging by your tits earlier. I'll give you a choice. You can either whip her ass now, or you can give her a pass on the ass whipping while you clean up my cum from her pussy and asshole. Which do you prefer?"

What a choice. I want to do both. My preference is to perform 'clean-up duty' first, and then whip her ass good. But, he did not mention that as an option. But, I'm dying to feel cum in any of my holes. So, I decide to get it second-handed, or should I say second-holed, just to taste that male elixir of the gods. So, I immediately drop to my knees, stick my face into her ass, and begin to tongue fuck her rosebud.

Now I am starting to wonder if I am the slave to both Henrietta and Charlie. So far I've received pain, but no pleasure, from them both. Maybe this will be the turning point and I will begin to receive sexual satisfaction, too. But, either way, I have been ordered by my teenage Master to clean Henrietta's ass. It's something that I have done many times before. It's also something that I enjoy. I just wish that floor-mounted dildo wasn't blocking access to her cunt. For, I figure there's a lot of Charlie's man cream embedded in it -- cream that I want to taste.

As I begin tongue fucking Henrietta's ass, I suddenly hear Charlie drop to his knees directly behind me. Next, I feel his helmet rubbing against my own ass. Is he teasing me? Is he going to ass fuck me? God, I hope so. He continues to play with my ass for several minutes, and then he pulls his cock away -- but just long enough to stick it between my legs as he begins to tease my cunt with his cock. "Put it in," I ask. "All the way in. Either hole. Please, fuck me. Either hole is OK with me. Just do it."

"Listen, bitch," he replies. "You don't give orders around here. I do. Now, I am going to fuck you while you're cleaning the other bitch's ass. I'm going to fuck you because I want to. Not because you want me to. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," I reply. "You may do whatever you want with this lowly Ebony bitch. My mouth, my ass, and my cunt all belong to you. You may do whatever you want to any of them, whenever you want, however you want. I am sorry for demanding anything more. You may whip my ass for such insolence if you want."

Just then I feel his cock penetrating my cunt lips. He gives me a very hard trust. He pounds me deep. I can feel the helmet bang against my cervix. God, hubby never was able to thrust that far. Or, that fast. It feels great. I will give him at least five years to stop the 'torture'. Well, maybe 'torture' is not the right word. I will give him at least five years to stop the pleasure.

I am just about done cleaning Henrietta's asshole when she suddenly gives a gigantic shudder, and then pushes her ass back against my face. At the same time, Charlie grabs my hair and gives me a very hard thrust into my cunt. God, life can't get any better than this. Why did I waste all those years with that fuckin' George? Charlie may be young. But, he's the best fuck that I've ever had.

I've been fucked by a lot of different cocks -- and pussies -- in my life. There's an old saying that 'once you go black, you'll never go back'. Well, Charlie is proving that saying wrong right now. All I want for Christmas is his big white cock. I want to be his permanent Ebony bitch and get fucked by him each and every day from now on.

Suddenly, Henrietta surges her beautiful, black ass back hard into my face. About the same time Charlie thrusts as far forward as his cock will go, and then he grabs my hips hard and holds on for dear life. He's blasting his lovely baby makers deep into my cunt. Damn. It's too bad that I had my tubes tied a year ago. I would love to have his baby. Between my body and his cock, that kid -- male or female -- would be one popular fuck when he or she gets older.

Just when I think he's empty, he starts surging again. God, this kid has tremendous staying power. It's no wonder the cougars were all fighting over the right to fuck him the other night at The Cougar Club. Damn. Henrietta and I really missed a treat. But, then, we've never gotten our asses fucked so much as we did that night. I guess I cannot complain since I have always been a true ass slut. I've always enjoyed a good ass fuck as much as a good pussy fuck.

When he is finished and his big, beautiful cock begins to go soft, he pulls completely out of my pussy. He then orders me to turn and face him -- or, rather, face his cock. I am then ordered to do 'clean-up duty'. Of course, some bitches hate to suck a guy's cock right after he's fucked a cunt or ass. But, I love it. I quickly engulfed his man meat, taking as much as my throat will allow, and began to suck our joint juices off his rod. God, I love this taste. His prick tastes a lot better than my ex hubbies. Maybe I can marry this prick when he gets old enough.

"Enough bitch," he orders after I get his cock clean. "Stand and face the Whipping Wall. I look at the wall. Yup, calling it the Whipping Wall makes sense. That does appear to be its primary purpose. Next, he cuffs my wrists directly over my head -- positioning me right next to Henrietta. Then, he has me back my ass and feet away from the wall. This stance also pulls my arms and wrists outward. I'm now duplicating Henrietta's position, except I don't have a floor-mounted dildo buried in my cunt.

But, that's a temporary situation. It doesn't take him long to embed one of the floor-mounted dildos in my pussy. Now, Henrietta and I are in similar bondage. Our wrists are cuffed to the wall, but our asses are pulled out and a floor-mounted dildo is deeply embedded in our cunts. But, he's not done. He now returns with the damned nipple and cunt clips and weights. Before he leaves, both of us have weights dangling down from each of our tits and cunt lips. We also have spyder gags holding our mouths wide open.

"OK, cunts," he says. "I have to go to class now. I will see you in about two hours. Have fun!"

After he leaves the dungeon we hear him lock the door. Fuck, what are we going to do for the next two hours while we wait for his return? Ah, the life of an unconditional sex slave. Our pain is his pleasure. And he seems to know how to get pleasured.

All of the sudden, the dildo embedded in my cunt comes alive. It begins vibrating. Next, I begin to feel pangs of pain surging through my twat. It's emitting a small electrical charge. Now I know why Henrietta was forcing her ass back into my face while I was licking her poop shoot. She was not reacting to my tongue. She was reacting to the vibrations and electrical charges in her puss. But, unlike her, I love every second of it. Yes, it's painful. But, it's that unique mixture of pain and pleasure that I love so much.

Just as my dildo finishes its chore, I hear Henrietta let out a moan. The unit embedded in her twat is now alive and giving her a similar sensation. Only, the way she's reacting, I am guessing that hers is more powerful than the one that I just received. O-M-G! (Oh, my God!), these things must be programmed with an escalating program. Each charge must be programmed to be more powerful than the last one. By the time Charlie returns, our pussies will be very wet -- and very sore.

I'm not sure how long we are left in that position, and I have lost track of how many times that damn dildo comes alive to tease and torture the insides of my cunt. All I know is that each time it happens my puss gets more and more sensitive. However, the real torture is that it's a fake dick. Now I am willing to do anything for the real thing.

Eventually Charlie comes back down the stairs, unlocks the dungeon, and enters. But, he says nothing about what he plans next. He just quietly walks over to us and removes the dicks on a stick. Our pussies may be sore, but they're also soaking wet and ready for action. But, instead of fucking us, he makes Henrietta move here feet to the base of the Whipping Wall and cuffs her ankles spread wide open. She now has no choice to lean forward, and I can hear her moan as her tits -- which still have weights clamps dangling down from both of her nipples -- begin to rub against the rough, stucco painted wall.

Next, he uncuffs my wrists and leads me over to the center of the room, where he has me lay down flat on my back on the floor. I can see his dick is rock hard and in dire need of attention. Attention that I want desperately to give it.

"OK, bitch," he orders. "Piledriver."

Well, I am surprised. Not that he is ordering me to assume the Piledriver sex position. But, I am really surprised that a boy his age even knows what the Piledriver position is. But, since I am still wearing a spyder gag, I cannot answer or ask him any questions. But, before I can react, he lashes my tits with a cat o' nine tails.

"Did you hear me bitch?" he asks. "I said Piledriver. Now!"

Well, it's been a while since anyone has asked me to assume the Piledriver sex position, and I know that it can be very tiring. But, right now I need that rock hard boy cock in one of my bottom holes. So, I quickly show him that my middle-aged, cougar body is still pretty agile and I quickly kick both of my legs up into the air and swing them both back by my head. I also use my arms and hands to support my back so that the only thing touching the floor is the back of my head, neck and shoulders. Both my asshole and pussy are now the highest parts of my body and both are probably wide open and ready for action.

"I knew you could do it," he replies. "That old bitch over there refused to assume the Piledriver position. When we're done here you can give her a good whippin'. I never take 'No!' for an answer. Who knows: Maybe you will become my top cunt before we're all finished."

Next, I hear him walk up behind me and I feel the tip of his cock running back and forth over my pussy lips. Of course, my cunt lips, as well and what's inside their lovely entrance, are wet as hell from the dildo 'torture' earlier, and are anxiously awaiting his lovely cock. But, he has other ideas.

After coating his cock with my pussy juices, he pulls it back until it's wedged against my rosebud. But, he's in a teasing mood right now, and just plays with my asshole with his lovely piece of man meat.

"Would you look at this," he teases. "Two holes, no waiting. I wonder which one will appreciate my cock the most?"

'Just fuck me!' I want to yell. 'I don't care where you fuck me! Just pick a hole and put it in. Now!'

Of course, I can't yell those words. First, the spyder gag in my mouth keeps me from saying anything. All I could do if I tried is to grunt. But, in addition, he's already warned me about giving him orders. I'm the slave, and slaves don't give orders. So, I simply bite my tongue and wait to see what he plans to do. But, I need it somewhere, and I need it bad!

Now he's simply teasing the Hell out of me. He keeps going back and forth between the gaping wide holes at the entrance of both my cunt and asshole. He continues to tease me by starting to stick the head of his cock into one opening, only to withdraw it. He then does the same to my other hole. Whenever he sticks the helmet partially into one hole, I try to use my muscles to clamp down and pull it inside. But, he doesn't stick in far enough in either hole for me to capture my target. Of course, in the meantime my neck and shoulder muscles are beginning to get tired.

Suddenly I feel it against the opening of my pussy. But, to my surprise, this time he does not pull it back out. He drives it deep into my cunt. He drives it deeper and deeper into my puss. I can feel it rubbing against the front of my cunt. O-M-G! (Oh, my God!) It's rubbing back and forth across my G-spot. He's gonna make me cum. And, quickly, too. Maybe more than once. God, I love this kid!

Back and forth. In and out. Up and down. Around and around. With each stroke I am getting closer and closer to that special moment. My breathing is getting faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. That fucker is hitting my spot with each thrust. Both inwards and outwards. God, I don't know if I can hold it any longer!

Suddenly, there it is! The Big O. My goal in life. A slut's dream. It's why Ebony bitches are made. We're not walking, talking baby machines like some of our white counterparts. Our bodies are made for fuckin'. Big tits, bubble buts, big lips, and horny asses and cunts. Not only that, but all of those parts on my body work just fine.

I am still in seventh heaven. As my body slowly begins to recover from a fantastic eruption, I begin to get hyper sensitive. I want to tell him to slow down. I am nearing that point where each thrust is getting harder and harder to stand. My entire cunt is super sensitive right now. But, it appears that he's not about to slow down. In fact, he's starting to pump my puss harder and harder. Faster and faster. He's getting closer and closer to his own explosion point.

Suddenly, I realize that I, too, and getting wetter and wetter -- all over again. I am heading down the same road. Will he explode first? Or, will I enjoy a second orgasm first? Maybe we can both go into blast off mode together. Won't that be great?

But, that's not to be. Moments later he explodes. Thousands of baby makers are now flooding the insides of my cunt. In this position, I have no choice but to except them all. Shit! Why did I have my tubes tied a while ago? I would love to have his baby. Right now I am in the middle of my cycle. My most fertile point. But, there's nowhere for those bastards to go.

1...67891011