Nadine's Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-T-F?" (What the fuck?) Diane asks.

"Let's go inside," Gracie says to Diane. "I'll tell you all about how our mother's fucked us during that whipping contest earlier tonight."

I'm not sure how long the girls are gone, but when they return I hear Gracie calling Diane 'Mistress'. Gracie somehow has managed to become a slave for the night, too. But, she already admitted that's what she wanted earlier, so this must be a good thing.

Next, I feel movement on the other side of Henrietta's body. I cannot see anything, for my face is smashed tight against Henrietta's pussy. But, suddenly, I feel someone else kneeling directly in front of me. Of course, with Henrietta's lower torso between us, I can only imagine that the one on her knees is getting her face smashed into Henrietta's ass the same way that mine is smashed into her pussy.

Then, I also feel the leather portion of a collar leash getting wrapped around the back of my neck. In doing so, Diane accomplishes two things: She locks Gracie's face against Henrietta's ass, and she further insures that my face is embedded in Henrietta's pussy. We are both now locked in position for anything that Diane wants to do to any of the three of us.

"I'll see the three of you in the morning," Diane says. "I'm going to go over to Charlie and get him to fuck me silly."

"Diane," Henrietta yells. "Get your ass back here. I told you to never leave your bound subs alone. It's dangerous. Someone could get seriously hurt or killed. Now, if you want to go to Charlie's for a fuck. Fine. But, release us first."

Of course, the person that Henrietta is most concerned about is herself, for she's got a collar around her neck that's attached to a tree limb over her head. If either of her legs slides off my shoulders, she could end up strangling herself. That would mean she's probably going to die, and the three of us probably will end up in jail.

"Well, fuck you, Mommy," Diane replies. "You weren't thinking about me when you fixed the whipping contest earlier. You weren't thinking of me when you pissed all over my body. So, fuck you."

Diane then goes over to the other side of where her mother is dangling in a pussy sandwich configuration. She then releases Gracie from her bondage and then tells Gracie to be sure that the two adult women are still in that position when she returns. But, she also tells her to be sure that neither of us hurt each other.

"Charlie promised to fuck all three of my holes tonight," Diane adds. "How about whipping the moms while I'm gone. If you do a good job, I will see if Charlie wants to come over and fuck your holes, too."

After Diane leaves my backyard, Gracie comes over and begins to release my bindings. As soon as my face is free of Henrietta's ass, I ask her what she's doing.

"First of all, that fuckin' slut ain't gonna get fucked by Charlie," she replies. Charlie likes his pussy older. I've tried everything I know to get Charlie to fuck my cunt or ass. But, all he'll ever let me do is suck his cock or lick his ass. Not only that, but the only time he lets me suck his cock is right after he's fucked someone else."

Finally I am free, and I just stand back, watch, and listen, as my daughter is now releasing Henrietta from her bindings.

"Well, that happens, sometimes," I reply. "Just because we love, or want to fuck, someone doesn't mean that they feel the same. Hell, that's the way your Dad and I are now. I didn't kick him out because I stopped loving him. Hell, if he was here right now and wanted to fuck any of my holes right in front of you and Henrietta, I would have a hard time telling him 'No!'.

"God, I wish that were true," Gracie replies. "I'd love to watch him bang your box."

"Silly, girl," I reply with a smile on my face. "That ship has passed. Now he's a man's man. That is, he only wants to fuck and be fucked by men, not bitches. That happens sometimes. If you now know that Charlie doesn't want to fuck you, then it's time for you to find someone new to take your cherry. How about Diane? If she can handle a strap-on like her mother, she has to be one great fuck."

"Hell, no!" Gracie replies with emphasis. "She may be my friend and neighbor, but when it comes to sex, she's a taker, not a giver. I want my first to be someone who will give as much to me as I give to him or her."

"Smart girl," Henrietta chimes in. "She may be my daughter, but she's more like her dad than me. She's always been a taker. What she needs is someone who will force her to be his or her slave and beat her ass whenever she fucks up. Just like her dad did with me for the longest time. Now, what's this about Charlie only wanting older pussy?"

"Charlie doesn't want any young pussy," Gracie explains. "He's addicted to 'cougars'. He wants all of the cunts and asses he fucks to be at least 30. Usually even older than that. Hell, last night Diane and I went to The Cougar's Den with him. All he let us do with him was lick his asshole or clean off his cock after he fucked some old twat. I spent most of the night with my nose and tongue between his ass cheeks while he was fuckin' or getting' sucked by some old bitch.

"Well," I say to Henrietta loud enough for Gracie to overhear. "How about us two old bitches taking this young chick into the house and teaching her some respect?"

"With our tongues? Or, our belts?" Henrietta replies.

Gracie just gives us both a very naughty look before dropping to her knees.

"Why not do both?" she replies. "Why don't one of you whip my ass while I tongue fuck the other? It can't be any worse that what I did last night. Remember?"

'Remember?' I ask myself. 'Does she know that Henrietta and I were serving as Dirty Cunts at The Cougar's Den last night?' My surprise must have given me away, for Gracie get's an even naughtier look on her face. That, and she's got a shit-eating grin from ear to ear. You know, the kind you get whenever you know something about your friends that they were trying to keep secret from you.

"That's right, you silly, old twat," Gracie says to me. "I know that you two, plus Carol and Jolene, all were at The Cougar's Den last night, too. I ran into Jolene around midnight. Or, should I say Charlie was into her about midnight. He fucked her silly. All I got to do was clean up duty on them both when he was done fucking the old bitch."

"I also know that you both were Dirty Cunts last night," she adds. "And, from what I hear, there was a black cunt in the Bloody Mary room that matches your description, Mom. I'm probably gonna start my period tomorrow. Wanna eat my bloody snatch, too?"

"Well," I say to Henrietta. "Wadda think? Should we tie her to the tree and whip her ass until it bleeds for talking that way to us?"

"Promises. Promises. Promises." my daughter replies. "Now, answer my question. If I start my period tomorrow, will you eat my bloody snatch, too?"

"Promises. Promises. Promises," I reply.

"I've got a great idea," Henrietta replies. "Gracie's already admitted that she loved it when your ex hubby whipped you and her together. Why don't I take you both into the garage and let you both re-live those times together? Maybe I'll just let you two hang all night in the garage."

"OK by me," Gracie replies.

"Normally I would agree," I reply. "But, last night was one fuckin' long and busy night. Not only that, but I have some plans for tomorrow. So, I need my 'beauty rest'. But, I do like the idea of giving this smart-assed young bitch a good wuppin'. Let's take her into the garage and string her up. Then, when Diane returns, we can do the same to her. We can whip them together. Maybe even whip them in a G2G 69 and see how long it takes them to get their friend to cum."

"Sounds great to me," Gracie says. "It's like I told you earlier. I am a natural subby -- just like you, Mom. I am much happier when I am the one getting the wuppin' rather than when I am givin' it. You can even hang me upside down and whip my cunt if you want."

So, that's exactly what we do. Five minutes later Gracie is in the garage hanging upside down by her ankles -- with her legs spread as far apart as we dare to pull them. But, we decide to just leave her there until Diane returns. Then we plan to hang Diane in opposite fashion, so that both bitch's faces will be in the cunts of their friend. Then, we will whip them together until they both break down and cry their eyes out.

While we are waiting for Diane to return, Henrietta and I go back into the house for some 'R&R' (aka mutual pussy eating). As we are walking between the garage and the house, Henrietta asks me what I have planned for the morning.

"Didn't you hear that bitch?" I ask. "She can't get Charlie to fuck her because he only fuck's cougars. Not only that, but he wants all of his cougars to be in their 30s or older. Hell, we both qualify for that. So, I am now going to follow-up on my earlier plan and volunteer to be his love slave. I plan to go to him in the morning, bare-ass naked, and tell him to do whatever he wants with my ass. Wanna join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Henrietta replies. "But, here comes Diane. We've got two smart assed young pussies to whip first."

Chapter Eleven

The next morning both Gracie and I are getting ready for a busy day. She is headed off to school, where she will be serving as Diane's pet and slave for most of the day. I, on the other hand, am planning to do the same to one of the neighbors -- Amy Sue's son, Charlie. Last night Gracie told me that Charlie has a fetish for middle-aged cougar cunts. I plan to volunteer to become one of his cougar slaves. Henrietta has volunteered to join me in our kinky fetish.

While Gracie is getting ready for school, I am getting ready for Charlie. My preparations not only include a regular shower, but also a double dose of enemas and douches. I want to be perfectly clean and ready for anything that he wants me to do -- or wants to do to me. My game plan is to go to his house wearing only my FM (Fuck Me) stilettos and a set of wrist cuffs. Henrietta has agreed to do the same.

Gracie comes down the stairs wearing one of her specially made sundresses. It's a bit unusual, for it really does not fit. But, that's by design. Her dress looks normal when she's standing upright. But if she moves at all, it's designed to give the casual observer a treat. The top is about three sizes too big, so if she bends forward she give any interested observer a good view of her titties. The bottom, naturally, is about three sizes too small -- aka short -- so that if she bends over at the waist, anyone looking will get a good view of her ass. Other than the dress, she's only wearing a thong panty that barely covers her twat. She also is wearing two-inch heel sandals and a slave collar around her neck.

"Mommy," Gracie asks when she sees me wearing nothing but my stilettos. "Where are your clothes? Aren't you going to take me to school today?"

"It's such a pretty day," I respond. "Why don't you and Diane walk to school together this morning?"

She quickly agrees, and I walk her to our front door. I watch as she crosses the street and goes over to Henrietta's house. I am not surprised to see Henrietta answer the door in her birthday suit. She's just about ready to join me in my kinky desire. Soon Diane exits the house. But, before they leave Henrietta's house, Diane pauses to snap a leash onto Gracie's collar. Next, she forces Gracie to place her arms behind her back, and then snaps a set of cuffs onto her wrists. Diane then leads Gracie down the street by her leash en route to a day of bondage fun at school.

About five minutes after we watch the girls head off to school, there's a knock on my back door. I look out and see Henrietta standing there wearing nothing but a trench coat -- just according to plan. I know that the only other thing that she's wearing is her FM stilettos. Also, according to plan. I pick up my trench and put it on. But, I don't put my arms through the sleeves. I just snap a couple of button in the front -- just enough to hide my tits and pussy.

"Already cuffed?" I ask Henrietta.

She acknowledges that she's already got her wrists cuffed behind her back. I do the same to mine.

"Well, bitch," I reply. "Let's get this show on the road before that kid with the big prick leaves for school."

I have been watching Charlie's morning routine for quite a while now, and I know that he's always the last in his family to leave the house in the morning. Just as we are walking down the street we see Charlie's mom, Amy Sue, driving away. 'Great' I tell myself. 'He should be alone now. Our timing is perfect.' We causally walk to his house, up his driveway, and onto his back porch. We both get down on our knees and wait.

Then, there he is. He's in his kitchen making his last preparations before leaving for his school day. I look at Henrietta, and give her a quick nod. Henrietta nods back in agreement. He finally opens the door -- only to find two Ebony cougar slaves awaiting his desires.

"Greeting, Master Charlie," I proclaim. "These two very horny Ebony cunts would love to volunteer to be your newest sluts and sex slaves, if you will have us. We are already prepared and ready to serve your most kinky desires. Just remove our trench coats and you will see that we are ready to serve."

He does not say anything. He just stares at the two of us sitting on our knees with our legs spread wide open.

"Master Charlie," Henrietta adds. "We already know that you prefer cougar pussy. These two Ebony cunts are gladly volunteering to be your personal cougar slaves. Your wish -- no matter how kinky or perverted -- is our demand. Just say the word and we will do it."

He still has not said anything. He just steps forward and removes our trench coats -- dropping them on the back porch.

"Follow me, slaves," he demands.

He then turns and walks back into his house. We both follow -- while still on our knees. He leads us into his living room, where he has us stop in the middle of the room. He places us about three feet apart. He then goes over to a closet in the corner and returns with two slave collars and leashes. He shows us the collars, and we can see the words 'Charlie's Bitch' embossed on the front of the collar. Next, he places the collars around our necks before taking a picture of each of us separately on our knees wearing only our stilettos and slave collars.

Then, he drops his pants and boxers, allowing that magnificent cock to spring free. It's already hard and ready for action. He then has us crawl together, points that magnificent piece of man meat at our faces, and then tells us to open our mouths as if we're about to take his cock into our mouths. He also tells us to be sure to look up at him at the same time. When he sees that our mouths are ready for his cock and our faces are totally visible, he snaps two more pictures.

"Stay, slaves," he orders.

We know better than to move without permission. He then hits the send button on his camera phone before going over to a computer in the corner of the room. Suddenly we see all of the pictures that he's just snapped of us up on a wall-mounted display panel. Suddenly a file labeled 'Charlie's Bitches' pops up and he adds our pictures to his collection. However, what really surprises us is the other people in the collection. There before us is almost every female in the neighborhood, including his own mother, Amy Sue, her next door neighbors, Sally Ann and Debbie. All of the other members of our neighborhood all-female strip poker club -- including our two best Ebony friends, Carol and Jolene, are also pictured in this file. (Our strip poker club meets once per week, with all the losers becoming cunt eating slaves).

In addition, some of them are also pictured together with their totally naked daughters -- including Sally Ann and her daughter, Beth; Debbie and her twin daughters, Cindy and Candy; Carol and her daughter Beatrice; and Jolene and her daughter, Rene. Both of our own daughters, Diane and Gracie, are also pictured naked, on their knees, and wearing one of his slave collars. His collection is not limited to just pussies. Also included in the collection is his own father, Bill, and our two ex hubbies, George and Sam. All are on their knees wearing a 'Charlie's Bitch' slave collar. (Later we learn that his father, Bill, is a cum eating cuckold cocksucker from way back.)

But, what he does next is the most surprising thing of all. He then opens up his Facebook page and copies our pictures. He then labels the pictures 'Charlie's Newest Bitches', dates it for today, and then hits the send button. Fuck! I don't know how many friends he has in his Facebook, but they all now know that we're his sluts and whores for the day.

He then opens a new Facebook page, where he once again copies our pictures. Then he types in a message pronouncing 'Two More Cougar Slaves Available at Ebony Slave Auction, Tomorrow, 9 AM, My House' and then hits the send button. Fuck! What are we getting into with this kid?

"OK, slaves," he announces. "Your first chore as one of my slaves is to have a little contest. It's one I love. I call it a 'Risk-Reward BJ Contest'. Here's how it works. You both will be on your knees next to my cock. When it's your turn, you have 30 seconds to suck my cock and make me cum. If you can't get me to cum in 30 seconds, I pull out of your mouth and let the other one suck for 30 seconds."

"We do that over and over until I finally cum in someone's mouth. The bitch that makes me cum is the winner and get's to fuck me. The loser get's punished. Trust me. You will want to be the winner. Slave Nadine, you get to go first."

With that, he points his cock directly at my mouth. I quickly open wide and begin to suck. God, it feels so good. He's got more mouth fucking skill as a teenager than hubby ever had as an adult. I don't want it to end. But, 30 seconds later, and no cum, he pulls out of my mouth and sticks his lovely man meat into Henrietta's mouth. Suddenly I am jealous of my best friend. Why did I bring her along today? But, 30 seconds later, it's my turn again. His cock now feels both longer and wider. He's one of the lucky guys that get bigger as he gets closer to the blast off point. But, once again, it's short lived. He's now getting sucked by Henrietta. This back and forth continues for about 10 minutes. Finally, just as I feel him getting ready to explode in my mouth, he pulls out.

"Nnnnnnoooooo!" I shout. "Give me that cum!"

Henrietta just smiles as he plunged deep into her mouth. It only takes her about 10 seconds to get him to explode in her mouth. She gulps it down. I don't get anything. Well, I did win a free trip to his dungeon. But, I did not get the grand prize.

He leads us both down into his basement, over to a corner room, and unlocks the door. Inside we see one of the best equipped home dungeons that can be imagined. Almost everything imaginable for sexual BDSM fun and games is in his room. What really catches my eye over in the corner is a very elaborate wooden pony, similar to the ones used by Japanese warlords on their female prisoners. A ride on that thing will really hurt.

But, he leads me over to stand beneath a large wooden ceiling support beam. I look up and see several sets of cuffs dangling down from the beam. I also see a couple of retractable hooks attached to the beam too. I immediately figure that he's going to hang me by my wrists and then whip my ass, tits, and cunt.

But, Charlie goes over to a cabinet in the corner and returns with several very small, but sturdy looking cords. He then begins to wrap the bases of my tits with the cords. Eventually I am standing there with two very bronze, very blood engorged, knockers jutting out into the room. He then pulls one of the hooks down from the ceiling. Oh, Fuck! He's not going to hang my by my wrists. He's going to hang me by my tits!