Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It did look awfully big in your pants sometimes, but I just didn't think it would be so large." Tracie looked around at some of the erections on other guys. She didn't look long. It didn't seem quite right to be looking at the cocks of other guys while the naked penis of your boyfriend is right there. She never cared for it when Jackson turned his head at the sight of a pretty girl. It was simply rude to do that in front of her. She was not about to make the same mistake. But, she did at least get a quick impression. Jackson seemed, at least to her, to be very competitive, although she was, naturally, a bit biased.

She slid her fingers up and down his shaft, enjoying its smooth, stiff feel. She did want him to be as big as possible before she took his measurement. It wasn't that she was playing with him for any sexual reason, at least that was what she told herself. But, the room did appear to be getting much warmer as she continued to stroke his cock.

For Jackson, it was very openly and clearly sexual. Tracie's fingers were finally on his hard naked dick, and he couldn't be happier. He had wanted her to touch it for so very long, and now it was right out there, pointing right at her, and she was freely, even happily, dancing her fingers along its length. His only concern was whether he might in fact ejaculate. This was the first time a girl's fingers were on his cock. He knew it would be great, even fantastic, but this was so much more intensely wonderful than he had expected. He could feel his balls tightening.

And, it even got more intense when Mr. Bernoulli announced that the boys would also be measuring the girls' naked titties. Tracie's fingers froze in mid-stroke and Jackson could feel his balls draw up tight, wanting to shoot their loads just over the thought of seeing Tracie's naked breasts, let alone being able to touch them, while at the same time she was touching him. It would be a business-like, academic touching, nothing actually sexual about it, but it was all about sex for Jackson.

Tracie let go of Jackson's cock and instinctively clasped her hands over her breasts. As noted earlier at this point in the class, so had many of the other girls when Mr. Bernoulli made his decision. She didn't realize that covering her breasts with her hands was actually drawing considerably more attention to them than might otherwise have occurred, and the fact that she felt so clearly uncomfortable about exposing them, but would in fact have to do so, made it even more enticing.

Jackson considered using his own hand to stroke his cock as Tracie reluctantly began to unbutton her blouse, but he realized that might make her feel more uncomfortable, if not even annoyed or angry, as if he was actually jerking off to the sight of her getting undressed, which would be precisely what he would be doing.

Tracie said quietly to her boyfriend, "You won't laugh at them, will you?"

Jackson was shocked at this question. Why would he possibly consider laughing at them? He couldn't be more delighted, more excited, about seeing them. "My goodness, no, Tracie," he firmly reassured her.

Tracie was though sincerely concerned. Her breasts were not small, but they did not have the ideal shape, at least she felt that way. They were more oblong than round, and she had this pronounced, puffy areola. She wasn't happy about that.

Her face was beet red as she pulled away her blouse to reveal her brassiere. She was terribly thankful that she was wearing one of her more attractive brassieres. She could have easily decided to wear one of her older or plainer bras. She certainly had no expectation this morning that she would have to be removing her blouse in front of her boyfriend. In fact, it felt all rather surreal to be doing so. She appreciated the rationale of Mr. Bernoulli. It was only fair. She really couldn't object to the assignment, but, still, it was terribly uncomfortable to be taking off her blouse in a class, while her boyfriend's naked stiff cock was pointing at her.

She kept her eyes averted from Jackson as she reached back to unclasp her bra.

The moment of truth.

She took a deep breath and pulled away the cups. They seemed to splash out of her bra, jiggling like water balloons as they lost their support and fell down.

"Oh my gosh," exclaimed Jackson, "they're gorgeous." He had truly never seen anything so beautiful before. They were so full, so luscious, so lovely. He wanted so much to grab hold of them, to feel them, to squeeze them, to wrap them around his hard, yearning cock.

Tracie seemed to get even redder, but looked up at him and said softly, "Thank you." She was so surprised and so grateful. Yet, she still, once again, covered both of them, crushing their softness with her own soft feminine hands.

"No, no, don't cover them up. I have to measure them," Jackson instructed.

"Alright, yes," she replied quietly. "But, please, hurry it up."

"Tracie, I think I might in fact take my time. They're so cool," he said, as he reached out to gently cup each of them in his hands, ostensibly to begin the process of measuring, but also to get a feel.

Tracie sighed at the touch of his fingers, his hands, on her young, tender breasts. She couldn't watch as he shyly but affectionately felt and fondled her soft, bulbous breasts. She turned her head to the side. She couldn't see but she could certainly feel her breasts rising and falling with the acceleration of her breaths. She knew that she wouldn't mind if he did in fact take his time. She felt terribly much under the microscope, her nakedness so fully exposed, her modesty so violated, but the fact that he found them so attractive, so appealing, went far in overcoming the embarrassment and, she quietly admitted to herself, it did feel so nice to have the hands of a boy fondling her breasts for the very first time. She turned her face back toward him, to see Jackson's cock seeming to be straining to burst through its taught, stretched skin, the bulb of his cock so purple, so shiny. She reached out again to softly handle, explore, his stiffness as he brought the measuring tape around her back and over her breasts to obtain the measurement.

One of the more difficult pairings was, not surprisingly, Patty and Jimmy. Patty's face was a deep red as she unbuttoned her blouse with considerable annoyance. "You don't have to stare at them, Jimmy!" she angrily scolded, echoing the sentiments of Mary.

Jimmy's self-consciousness over the size of his penis was momentarily abated as he gleefully enjoyed the sight of Patty unbuttoning her blouse. The fact that she was so clearly annoyed at having to do so made it all the more better. He openly and comfortably stroked his cock as her white brassiere came into view. Having to masturbate in front of a girl who was making fun of your small size could be quite discomforting, but when the tables are turned and she has to expose herself to you as well; well, masturbating in front of her takes on a quite different meaning. "Oh, I think Mr. Bernoulli does want me to look. You know I have to get my cock as big as possible."

Patty replied as she withdrew her arms from her blouse, the cups of her bra now fully exposed. "Well, I agree that's going to be quite a challenge."

Jimmy didn't mind the insult. The pleasure was just too sweet. He directed the swollen bulb of his hard cock toward those lovely white lace round cups. They even perked up toward his dick, seeming to try to reach up to it, as she reached behind her back to unclasp her brassiere. Jimmy knew if he kept stroking himself he might in fact have an accident, albeit what a wonderful accident it would be, squirting his stuff all over Patty's lovely titties.

And he felt a sudden surge, tightening, within his balls as her cups fell from her breasts, bringing their white soft loveliness into view. They really were wonderful: so round, so firm, so perky. Even her nipples were cool. They were standing up so stiff, so tall. He imagined that perhaps she actually found this rather arousing, exposing herself to him as he stroked his cock.

Patty didn't find it arousing at all. She also noticed the stiffness of her nipples and attributed it to the cool air conditioning. She so wished that she had never mentioned the difficulty with Jimmy's soft penis. Her big mouth did at times get her into trouble in classes, but nothing before would compare to this. "Alright Jimmy, here they are, now hurry it up."

Jimmy gleefully brought the measuring strap around her back, leaning well into her to do so and thereby repeatedly "accidentally" bumping his erection against her soft, lush titties. He pretended to be having considerable difficulty handling the tape behind her back, enjoying the feel of his hard dick against her soft bubbies. It was particularly nice to feel the stiffness of a nipple against his own hardness. He even stood a bit up on tip toe, thrusting the head of his cock against the bottom of her chin, hoping that she would look down in disgust, only to receive it against her lips.

Patty though wasn't that stupid. She just closed her eyes and pulled her head back when she felt the bulb of his cock bump against her. She had experienced boys copping a sneak feel in the past, but this did appear to be going really too far. Still, it would be over soon. She just had to wait it out. "Here, let me do it," she demanded as his clumsiness seemed to have no end in sight.

"No, no," he argued. "Mr. Bernoulli says the guy should do it. We need to get an objective measurement." He brought the tape around her back but still had difficulty with the placement across her breasts. It just didn't seem to want to stay in place, and he certainly wanted to get a precisely accurate measurement. He felt that he had to now lean down and get a real close look so that he could get an estimate to the first decimal place.

Patty could even feel the soft breaths of air from his mouth as his face became just an inch or so away, further aggravating her nipples. "I don't see why you have to squeeze them, Jimmy."

She was right about that, and Jimmy desisted from further groping. He was, regretfully, finished. "Wow, Patty, 34 inches. That's pretty good."

"They're 35, Jimmy!" She knew that to be a fact, and she was not about to be underestimated.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry, here, let me try again."

She had opened her mouth again and another big mistake. She rolled her eyes as he started all the way back over from the beginning, now crushing his erection deep into her breasts as he reached behind her. He could feel himself getting so close to cumming, rubbing his hardness deep into the soft pillows of her boobs. If he could just thrust a few times, he could probably get himself off, gushing his load in between and onto her tits. "Get it out of there, Jimmy!"

"Sorry, sorry," he said, a flushed smile on his face, an intense yearning within his loins; so close, so close.

She brought her hands up for protection, holding his cock away from her titties, but he didn't really mind. This was the first time a girl's hands were on his erection, and it hardly mattered why, just the feel of feminine fingers on his hard cock was plenty nice. He moved his hips as she held his cock. If only she would just stroke him, just once; it would take just one stroke.

She let go of him though as he repeated the measurement across her chest. "Hey, yea, your right, 35 inches. I"m sorry. The tape must have slipped or something."

"Yea, right, now give me that thing." Patty meant the tape but Jimmy took "that thing" to mean his thing, and he proudly thrust his erection out for her hands, at the same time holding the tape away from her.

"I don't mean your silly little boner, Jimmy. Give me the measuring tape." She grabbed the tape, yanked it from his hands, and brought it to his dick. She quickly placed one end at the base of his cock and drew the length across his stiffness.

The feel of her fingers on his cock, traveling up its length as she measured him, was so nice.

"Four inches."

"Hey, it's at least four and a half."

She scowled up at him. His cock was just a few inches from her grimacing lips. "Let me stroke it just a bit more. I can get it bigger." He grasped hold of his cock. Four inches was probably right. He just wanted an excuse to jerk himself off.

And, that's what she figured. "No way, I'll measure one more time. Let go of that thing and let me do it again."

But, just as she placed her fingers back on his cock, he erupted.

"Jimmy!" Patty exclaimed in disgust as a hot wad of white spunk splatted against her chin, followed by rapidly repeated bursts and gushes of sticky cream.

She quickly brought up her hands to protect herself, but not after he had gotten a good splat onto one of her lovely breasts, a good solid wad that slipped and dripped down her breast until it was blocked from further movement by the little tower of her stiff nipple. It lodged there, like thick white lava, enough to droop around each side of her brown stiff nip, but not so much to drip any further.

To protect herself from any further humiliation, Patty grabbed Jimmy's cock with both hands, completely covering it so that she could contain the eruptions, and that was perfectly fine with him. He gotten a couple of good shots in. It was perfectly fine with him to let the rest of his spurts be captured within her soft feminine fingers, which were now tightly wrapped around his cock as it jerked and twitched with its remaining gushes. His first hand job. A rather unusual way to get it, but nevertheless terribly pleasurable. He closed his eyes and basked in the pleasure of releasing himself, relieving himself, into the hands of Patty.

"My gosh," Patty exclaimed. She felt a strong impulse to yell out for Mr. Bernoulli, but she wasn't so sure that she wanted anyone to see Jimmy's cum on her chin and breast, nor for anybody to be watching as he finished squirting his stuff off into her hands. It was bad enough for him to be doing this, it would be doubly, no triply, worse to have everyone know about it and even see it happening. She clamped her own eyes shut so she wouldn't have to see it as well, and then just waited him out, grimacing with disgust as she felt her fingers becoming all gooshy with his gism.

Fortunately for Patty, Mr. Bernoulli hadn't noticed. He wasn't paying too much attention to the students, as he was busy compiling normative information concerning the size of penises and breasts from the web. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He in fact had his left hand down in his lap, lightly stroking his own erection as he stole glances at young lady's naked boobs and titties. He had to admit that his eyes had at times wandered below the eyes of his female students. Some college girls would dress so provocatively that it seemed only natural, or at least unnatural, not to at least look. The way they were dressed at times seemed to be begging for attention, and what would one expect to happen when they weren't even wearing anything at all? In any case, there were so many big, small, round, pert, swinging, wiggling, jiggling boobs and titties around the room that he failed to pay much attention at all to the erect dicks.

Patty and Jimmy though were not the only two students facing the problem of too much measurement. A similar dilemma faced Tracie and Jackson, which was hardly surprising. What boy could really last terribly long the first time his girlfriend handles his penis while he is feeling her naked breasts? And, it didn't help that Tracie was lingering as well. Her initial plan was to get a quick measurement and then get out fast.

She did get a quick measurement but, as Jackson continued to fondle her breasts, she continued to explore, albeit timidly, his erection. The tip was so shiny, the shaft so smooth. "It doesn't hurt being so stiff like that does it?"

"No, no, not at all. It feels great when it's this way."

"Yea, I guess. I don't know. I thought maybe like when, you know, you get a cramp in a muscle it stiffens up."

"Well, it's not really a muscle, I don't think."

"It does though look so terribly powerful and strong, like." She whispered to her boyfriend, "Golly Jackson, you know, like, I always like it when you make a big muscle for me to feel, and, you know, this is like a really big muscle."

He wasn't going to argue with her about that. He was, after all, feeling rather masculine and strong, displaying his stout pole for his admiring girlfriend.

"Is it alright if I squeeze it?"

"Yea, sure." He could hardly object, as he was, at the moment, squeezing her breast, and he sighed with such delight as he felt Tracie likewise squeeze back.

Tracie giggled. "It's funny how we both like squeezing them, but you like squeezing something so soft and I like squeezing something so hard."

"You can stroke it too, if you want," he cautiously suggested.

Tracie looked around. Nobody seemed to be looking. It was pretty clear that everybody was pretty darn engrossed with his or her own partner, and nobody seemed to linger when invading the privacy of a nearby couple. Tracie slid her clenched fist slowly up and down the shaft. She looked up at Jackson with her innocent, concerned eyes, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes," he quietly gasped.

"I think it feels good too."

"Tracie," he whispered.

"Yes dear?"

"If you keep doing that I'm going to, well, I'm going to." It didn't seem quite right to say "cum" to his girlfriend. He was always careful not to swear around her. She really didn't like swearing, and he wouldn't be surprised if she would get grossed out or upset if he talked about cumming.

"Do it? You're going to actually do it?"

"Yes, yes. Please, please stop." As much as he enjoyed the feel of her hand, he now asked for her to stop. He didn't feel so strongly about it that he removed her hand. But, still, he knew that she would certainly get quite upset if he squirted his stuff all over her. Heck, much of it would likely splat right on her face, given the direction it was pointed and how closely she was inspecting it.

"Wow," she quietly replied. She considered the situation for awhile, her eyes fixed on the bright, shiny, swollen bulb. "I want to see it squirt its stuff out." She had gone this far, she didn't really want to stop now.

"Wait, wait," he gasped, this time now actually grabbing her hand to at least halt her stroking. "Tracie, I can't. Someone will see and, well, besides, it'll make quite a mess."

"Oh yeah, you're right." She hadn't really thought it through. He was right about that.

Jackson suggested, "I could do it for you after class."

"But doesn't he want to do it now?"

"Well, yeah, sure he does, I mean, I do."

She added, in a most sweet and playful way, "My goodness, his little balls are all curled up tight," giving them a little tickle with her fingers to emphasize her point.

Jackson recoiled a bit, both with respect to the tickling of his balls but also not really appreciating her referring to them as being little.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Here." She grasped his thigh, pulled him up close, and said, "I will give him a big kiss to make him feel better." She in fact gave him only a little kiss, but it was right on the tip of his swollen dick. Just the sight of her sweet, innocent face and tender loving lips being planted right on the end of his swollen, engorged cock would probably be enough to make him cum. He had in fact thought about such a moment many times when he was jerking off. But, now, it was in fact the reality, and the feel of her soft lips making contact, along with the sight, was enough to put him over, as the thought of her doing so had done many times before, late at night.

He felt the surge within him and he knew he must simply give into it. "Tracie," he gasped, as quietly but as forcefully as he could alert her.

1...67891011