Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't we at least just measure ourselves?"

"No, no, Jack," Mr. Bernoulli explained, "We need an objective , impartial assessment." He smiled knowingly at the boys. "I would imagine a few of you might just add an inch or two." The girls giggled at that, and the boys had to sheepishly agree he was right.

A few of the girls applauded with enthusiasm. Suzannah smiled broadly. Her success will look very good in her report: how nudity can in fact be used pedagogically. And, she had to admit, she was intensely curious about the relative size of Robert's penis. He seemed to be awfully big, and now she would have the objective proof that he was indeed a statistical outlier.

The boys, however, were mortified, to say the least. But, they knew that they had to go along with it. Suzannah was right. Students were allowed to skip classes attended by a participant. There would be the occasional student who did not want to be in the presence of a nude classmate. So far, only one or two students took this option. However, for those who did attend the class, they had to agree to undress as well if the instructor wished to include them within a class exercise. This had been the case for the boys and girls within Chrissie and Michael's gym class. Mr. Bernoulli smiled at the thought of how many points he would score with President Rayburn.

There was, however, a problem. The students looked like they were attending their first junior high school dance, with only a few of them already paired off as boyfriend and girlfriend. Many boys are a bit shy about asking a girl to dance. It seemed to be equally difficult, to say the least, to walk up to a girl to ask her to measure your penis. Mr. Bernoulli would have to step in.

Mr. Bernoulli sighed with frustration as he moved up and down the aisle and paired up each girl with the guy nearest to her, with a few of exceptions. A couple of the girls indicated, quite understandably, that they would prefer to measure the penises of their boyfriends, or at least they objected to another girl doing so.

Not surprisingly, however, there was not an equal number of boys and girls. There was in fact a few more boys than girls in the class. Mr. Bernoulli therefore had three boys, Ronnie, Jack, and Jerry, paired with Emma. She was ecstatic, albeit a little nervous over the fact that three boys were going to drop their pants and show her their penises. What if one of them got excited? What if that made the other two get excited?

It took awhile to get all the pairings and, while doing so, the class was electric with anticipation. The boys were fidgeting and shifting nervously as they waited for the instruction to drop their trousers and shorts. The palms of the girls were moistening with excitement. They smiled up at their penis partners, standing before them, waiting for the order to drop pants. The girls were grinning with joy.

"Alright then, let's get started. Boys, lower your trousers and slacks."

The room was filled with the sound of belts unbuckling, zippers going down, fabric ruffling, and pants dropping, along with giggles, murmuring, and even a bit of light clapping.

Emma clasped a hand to her mouth as she saw the three penises and testicles come into view. She had never even seen one before, and now she had three of them hanging right in front of her. She figured that boys' penises would be rather scary looking. After all, boys would rape girls with those things, shoving them up inside you like a weapon. But, when they're limp like this, they actually looked rather harmless, if not childish.

She couldn't suppress a giggle, which the three boys certainly did not appreciate. No boy wanted a girl to giggle when he drops his pants. That was pretty much the last reaction he would want. And, they quickly glanced at each other, not wanting to be the one with the smallest. It was an unspoken rule for boys to keep their eyes to themselves in the locker room, but here it was unavoidable. Emma was in fact going to actually obtain an objective measurement of each one of them, in turn. Comparison was inherent to the process.

Jack sighed with disappointment and apprehension. He could see that his was the smallest. It looked like just a little brown nub sitting up on his testicles, like a baby bird in its nest.

Suzannah smiled proudly at her creation as she panned around the rooming, watching the boys drop their pants and the girls leaning forward to measure their partners' penises. She could see that this was going to be a big success, and she herself quickly took to the task, applying the tape measure to Robert's penis, which notably flinched at her first touch. "Oh! Robert, I'm sorry, did I hurt it?"

Robert was feeling a little nervous about this. As Suzannah's girlish fingers touched his penis, her eyes gleaming with delight through her glasses, the image of her naked fanny and cunnie poking up at him intruded into his thoughts. He seriously doubted that he could continue without eventually developing an erection.

And, he wasn't alone. "Mr. Bernoulli! Mr. Bernoulli!" squealed Patty, "Jimmy is cheating. He's got his penis all hard and everything."

All eyes in the class turned to little Jimmy Jones, who quickly covered himself up with his hands, his face going flush with embarrassment at all the attention directed toward his stiffening penis.

Mr. Bernoulli inquired, "James, is that true?" It would certainly disrupt the obtainment of a normal distribution if one of the students did not adhere to the specified conditions. An erect, even semi-erect, penis would represent a methodological confound.

Jimmy didn't know what to say. It was indeed true, but it was understandably quite awkward to admit this in front of a professor, and the entire class, that he was developing a boner. Jimmy's partner sat next to him, her arms judgmentally crossed.

"Let's see it, young man. Remove those hands."

With considerable trepidation Jimmy did as he was told. He knew better than to defy an instructor, but it was exceedingly difficult to expose himself this way.

A number of the girls giggled as his semi-erection came into view. Jimmy did not have a particularly large penis. In fact, that was understating the situation. Jimmy had a particularly small penis, that was indeed in a state of partial erection.

"Mr. Bernoulli," Tony suggested, "I don't think it will really matter in his case whether he is hard or not."

Quite a few of the girls, and a couple of the boys, openly laughed at that. Patty put her hand to her mouth, trying to stifle her own laughter.

SNAP!!

Mr. Bernoulli had slammed his ruler on his desk again to reassert a more respectful and responsible demeanor. "There will be none of that. You are all adults here, and I will not have you behaving like six graders. We are conducting a scientific experiment, and I will not have one of the subjects being demeaned or ridiculed. The size of Jimmy's penis is in fact advantageous for our study as he contributes what to our normal distribution?"

Nobody responded. The loud slap of the ruler on the desk had silenced everyone. Nobody wanted to make the mistake of upsetting Mr. Bernoulli even further.

Mr. Bernoulli called on Jimmy's partner. "Patty, in what manner does James contribute to our statistical distribution?"

It was Patty's turn to feel a bit flustered. She did not like being put on the spot. The eyes of the students now focused on her, although Jimmy's penis, which was beginning to soften a bit, was still in their line of vision, poking out a bit toward Patty's eyes. "Um, sir, uh, I." She really didn't understand the question.

Mr. Bernoulli sighed with frustration. "Variance, Patty, Jimmy contributes to the variation. We in fact want variation in penis size to demonstrate the normal curve." He tried to make Jimmy feel a little better about his situation. "One could even say that James is providing a very important contribution to our data collection, as he may in fact be anchoring the lower range of the distribution."

This did not make Jimmy feel at all good, but his presence was a relief to many of the other boys. Some of them were glancing back and forth between their own penises and Jimmy's, trying to gauge whether he would in fact anchor the lower range. They certainly hoped so. Jack was particularly relieved.

"And I see that he is now indeed softening up so that you can take your measurement, Patty. Good job, boy."

Patty was not particularly excited about putting her fingers on Jimmy's penis, whether it was erect or soft. "I don't think it's all the way soft, Mr. Bernoulli. How will I know when it gets there?"

"I have the same problem, Mr. Bernoulli," exclaimed Tammy. As Mr. Bernoulli glanced around the room he could see the dilemma. The fact that the girls were placing their fingers on the penises of the young men as they attempted to measure them was causing varying degrees of swelling. The penis of Nancy Sparta's partner, George, was in fact growing rather rapidly, as she seemed to be stroking more than she was measuring, much to the pleasure of George, whose eyes were beginning to fog over with the pleasure of her fingers.

This was indeed a problem. There was really no way to ensure that all of the penises would be equally flaccid. How could one in fact actually do that? He was beginning to have some doubts about this exercise, as he watched Nancy openly fondle George's cock. "Nancy Sparta," he said with a commanding authority, "Let go of the young man's penis so that it can soften," but he wasn't really too sure that it would in fact go back down, or at least slacken quickly enough to get a good measurement. Perhaps this proposal of Suzannah's wasn't really a good idea.

"Mr. Bernoulli! Mr. Bernoulli!" Suzannah was waving her hand, her little titties jigging with agitation. She could see the concern in Mr. Bernoulli's eyes and she did not want her suggestion to fail. She had a possible solution.

Mr Bernoulli called on her, although with some concern. It was this student that got him into this predicament. "Yes, Suzannah?"

"Mr. Bernoulli, I have an idea."

"Yes, yes, what is it?"

"Well, we really can't be confident that the penises will be equally soft, and, frankly, they look like they're kind of hard to measure that way anyway."

"Yes, dear." She was stating the problem well, but he wasn't hearing any suggestions for a solution. Perhaps she was going to suggest they measure another part of the body? What would she suggest now? Butt size?

"Why don't the boys all get real hard? You can probably tell better when they are all hard as they can get, and then they will also be a lot easier to measure!" She beamed with pride at her suggestion. It seemed to her to be a simply outstanding idea, and one that was in the true spirt of The Program. She imagined that President Rayburn would be very delighted to hear that she got an entire class of males to all display their hard-ons. She couldn't wait to put this in her report.

Mr. Bernoulli's reaction was initially quite negative but, as he gave it more serious consideration, it was frankly not a bad idea. There was in fact a considerable amount of published data on the mean and range of penis sizes when erect. The results obtained in the class could be compared to these larger samples, perhaps even conduct a statistical test for a mean difference. "Suzannah, that is really a very good idea."

Suzannah grinned broadly, and looked up at Robert for additional acclamation. Surprisingly, however, he did not seem to be equally pleased.

Suzannah did not appreciate that many of the young men really wouldn't want to show off their erections. She in fact assumed that Robert would be especially happy to do so, as he might anchor the upper end of the distribution, and she would assume that many of the boys in the class would be quite jealous of him. If you have a strength, why not show it off? She did not realize, though, that Robert was more self-conscious than proud about his size.

In addition, many of the boys did not appreciate how they would have to obtain their full erections. For some, it was simply a matter of allowing oneself to bask in the fantasy, actually now the reality, of being naked in front of a bunch of girls. For these boys, the reality of the situation was actually very, very appealing. They enjoyed the fact that girls were looking at their naked penises. Some of the girls appeared to be admiring them, some appeared to really look forward to touching and feeling them, and some even looked a bit apprehensive or perhaps afraid of them. All of that was really quite arousing. Their cocks rose up proudly before the girls' eyes.

Nancy's partner, George, had no difficulty at all, due largely to Nancy. Of all the girls in the class, she was perhaps the most experienced with such matters. She was a Delta Nu girl, and Delta Nu girls knew how to make a boy happy. "I bet you have a really good one, George," she said, smiling up at him with a rather obviously flirtatious gleam in her eye.

George wasn't so sure his was a particularly "good one," but it was awfully nice having a girl as pretty as Nancy say so. He smiled back and reached for his cock to get it real stiff.

"No, no, no, Georgie," Nancy scolded him. "That's women's work. Now you just let me take care of it." She brushed his hand aside and took his swelling cock within her own soft, feminine, and clearly experienced hand. As she began to stroke him she explained, "I just love to feel a guy's thing grow and grow in my hand. It becomes so big and strong and powerful." She again looked up into his eyes and said, "Am I doing it okay for you, Georgie?"

He just nodded a few times in response. He was feeling a little speechless, but his cock did all the talking for him, as it took perhaps just a few seconds for it to get rock hard. Once she felt it was perhaps full size, Nancy let go to admire her handiwork. "My, my, Georgie, you really are quite manly, aren't you?"

George just smiled in response. It was awfully nice to be standing there, his hard cock jutting out toward an appreciative and admiring pretty girl. George was a member of the baseball team and had to admit that it was always really nice when he noticed a girl cheering for him in the stands. There was something about showing off athletically for a girl that was really appealing. It seemed to tap some basic male instinct. But, all the cheers for a good hit at the bat or a catch in the field paled in comparison to this. This was about as basic as it got and, he honestly felt, his cock did indeed look rather impressive.

Nancy lightly stroked it with the tips of her fingers. "It's like you have your own big bat, Georgie." She tapped the tip of it, causing it to spring up and down and said, continuing to smile up at him, "You're not going to hurt me with the big bad thing, are you?"

For others, however, the situation was more difficult, and frankly distressing. The three boys with Emma had been feeling quite embarrassed standing before her while she measured their limply curled penises, Jack in particular. It wasn't terribly impressive that way, to put it mildly. But, at least they had the excuse that they were limp. Few boys' penises look particularly impressive that way. There would be no excuses though once they got hard. What if they failed to be impressive then? None of the three boys were particularly confident that they would be terribly remarkable when they got hard. Jerry in fact was quite worried about it. He could see that Jack was the smallest when limp, but he knew that he had swelled up a bit, just enough to appear bigger, and he figured that he would probably be the smallest of the three once they all got fully hard. What if Emma giggled then? Look at what happened to Jimmy! Jimmy looked down at his penis. It was in fact beginning to shrink back to its smallest state. He knew that simply willing it to get hard wasn't going to be easy. He would have to handle it, manipulate it; in other words, openly masturbate in front of Emma, and that just made it all the more difficult.

Emma did indeed giggle as she watched the three boys try to get themselves hard for her. It made her think of the time when the boys in her neighborhood had tried to impress the girls with how big and strong they were, showing off their muscles, standing on their heads, throwing rocks. It was all really very cute, but this was certainly a much more fundamental display, and just like it had been when she was younger, they were looking pretty foolish in their effort: manipulating, pulling, stroking their penises, even appearing to be racing against each other, all to no avail. Boys are sometimes so silly.

Freddie, paired with Mary, was having just as much difficulty, even though he was by himself. He was remembering getting caught masturbating by his sister when he was younger. He had forgotten to lock his bedroom door and she had walked right in while he was just about ready to cum, his engorged cock in his right hand and a "Big Juggs" magazine in his left. She was at first as shocked as he was. He had at times fantasized that at the sight of his erection his sister, or any other girl, would become aroused themselves and would want to touch it, would want to make him cum, and would want him to similarly make her cum. But, that wasn't the reality he experienced with his sister. Once she got over the immediate shock, she just burst out laughing at how stupid he looked. She even threatened to tell their mother if he didn't agree to do bunches of things for her and, it wasn't even sex things, as he might have hoped. It was instead just doing stupid chores and errands. He hated it, but there was no way that he wanted to talk to his mother about masturbating to dirty pictures. And, now, here he was, having to openly masturbate in front of a pretty girl, Mary, who seemed to have this mischievous, amused smile on her face.

Well, he had to do it. It would be far worse if he wound up being the only guy in the class who couldn't get an erection. What would be more embarrassing than that?

However, that thought made matters even worse. As he worried about not getting an erection, along with worrying about her reaction once he got an erection, he just couldn't get one. There was simply nothing terribly arousing about the situation. On the contrary, it was frankly humiliating. What could be worse than this?

"Mr. Bernoulli, Mr. Bernoulli," Mary exclaimed. "Freddie can't seem to get his thing hard."

Well, it just did get worse. All eyes shifted to Freddie's small, impotent penis. Actually, not all eyes, as many of the boys had been quite successful and their partners were gleefully measuring their length; in fact, taking quite a number of measurements.

Freddie scrunched his eyes shut and desperately pulled on his limp worm, trying to ignore the reality of the situation, trying to imagine something that would make him hard. Perhaps Mary having to show him her titties? He tried to imagine her taking off her blouse, having to expose herself to him. That had been his private revenge on his sister, jerking off to the fantasy of her submitting to him.

Mr. Bernoulli sighed with frustration. Will this statistical demonstration ever work? He was again thinking that perhaps this was a mistake, and that they should just have stuck to fingers or wrists. Maybe noses would be good? Not particularly flashy or interesting, even quite boring, but they would have been done with it by now.

Suzannah looked over at Freddie and saw the problem. She wanted to do something to help. She wondered how pervasive a problem this was and scanned the class, in the process of which she could see that quite a number of guys were looking at her titties as they tried to get hard. Her face reddened with the realization that so many guys were masturbating at the sight of her little bubbies.