Naked at College 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the solution was then obvious to her. "Mr. Bernoulli! Mr. Bernoulli!" she again squealed. "I have another suggestion!"

Mr. Bernoulli didn't know how to respond. He could see that Freddie was not the only one having difficulty. He could perhaps exclude the penises of those boys who hadn't become fully aroused. All studies do have to exclude some subjects, some outliers. But, there were so few to begin with and it would be quite possible that the exclusions would not represent a random sample. It is possible that those who did not get erections were those with smaller penises, and the resulting mean would then be rather deceptive.

He asked with some trepidation, "What is it, Suzannah?"

"Sir, many of the boys might need some visual stimulation to, you know, obtain their, um, their boners, I mean, um, their erections." She was surprised at how difficult it was for her to say it so openly, and she cursed herself for using such a childish term. At least she had quickly corrected herself. "Sir, why not have the boys also measure the girls." She knew this was a radical proposal. She was really sticking her neck out, along with her bubbies, but it was this kind of innovative courage, of thinking outside the box, that made for outstanding scientists.

"It would be only fair to have the girls be measured as well. The boys could measure their breasts," (she smiled to herself at saying 'breasts' rather than titties or bubbies). "They might as well fall along a normal distribution, and I bet that doing that will also help them obtain and maintain a strong male erection," which she said with considerable emphasis, providing an exclamation point to her correct word usage.

The class went silent. Boys stopped in mid-stroke. Many in fact let go of their cocks, as the thought of seeing their partner without her blouse could in fact be enough to put them over the edge, at least as long as they continued to jerk off in front of her. Freddie grinned as he felt his cock swell, his eyes fixed on Mary's blouse and what was hidden beneath it.

The jaws of the girls dropped, mouths fell open, hands went instinctively to chests, and eyes turned to Mr. Bernoulli, wondering if he could in fact actually take this suggestion seriously.

He could indeed. He could see that she was right. Suzannah had done it again. It was unfair to have only the boys be displaying themselves. In addition, it would be good to be able to cross-validate the distribution obtained with the boys' penises with the distribution obtained with girls' breasts. As he looked around the room, he could see that there was indeed considerable variation in breast size, although it was rather difficult to tell for some of them, as many of the girls were now slinking down into their chairs while covering their breasts with some books, along with their hands.

And, besides, he had to admit, at least to himself, it wouldn't be so bad to be able to look at these girls' naked breasts. He knew it wasn't right to feel that way, but wasn't it only natural? As he had gotten older it seemed like these college students were getting younger. It wasn't true, of course. They were all at least 18 years old, but as his own age departed farther and farther away from their's, they just appeared so much younger with each passing year. It would be so nice to see such young naked breasts once again.

It wasn't actually entirely clear to him precisely why he agreed with Suzannah. He hoped that it wasn't because he just simply wanted to see all of those luscious young breasts, but he said quite firmly and assertively, "Excellent idea, Suzannah. Ladies, lets get those blouses and brassieres removed. Boys will measure girls' breasts." It was even fun just saying it. "And, the girls can measure the penises."

Mary reiterated Jack's request, "Can't we just measure ourselves, sir?"

"No, no, Mary. The measurement, as it is for the boys, needs to be obtained from a person without any bias regarding size. I realize that you wouldn't intentionally provide an inaccurate measurement, but sometimes biases can be preconscious. The findings will be much more compelling if the measurement is conducted by a person who doesn't have personal motivation to exaggerate."

It was a compelling argument and Mary had no rejoinder. She sighed with frustrated resignation as she began to undue her blouse.

Suzannah again beamed at the obvious successfulness of her proposal. Penises were now rapidly lurching up and pointing skyward as the boys' eyes scanned the room to see so many pretty girls reluctantly removing their blouses, and even their brassieres, bringing into view a virtual cornucopia of youthful boobs, bubbies, jugs, and titties. It was like every size and shape was represented. Betty had perhaps the largest, at least they appeared that way. Scientific assessment would have to confirm the visual impression, but they were truly full jugs, quite reminiscent of some that Freddie had seen in his magazines. None were perhaps as small as Suzannah's, which she had to admit made her feel a bit self-conscious. Some were gorgeously round, some were more like half-moons hanging down, others were like oblong balloons. All of them were quite delightfully white, their paleness providing a concrete indication of their virginal, private, personal nature. The girls' faces provided a striking red contrast.

Many of the boys could not help but return to the stroking of their cocks. Freddie in particular was taking particular delight in watching Mary remove her blouse and brassiere. The fact that she scowled at him as he smiled with delight and stroked his cock made it even better. It wasn't that she had particularly small breasts. Her breasts were probably more impressive than Freddie's penis. It was just so cool to see a girl have to expose her boobs to him, particularly after she had made fun of his limpness. Well, he certainly wasn't limp now. His dick was standing up firm and straight as he ran his fist up and down its length, his eyes feasting on Mary's lovely bubbies.

"You don't have to stare at them," she said. He kind of thought he did, though, at least that appeared to be the suggestion of Mr. Bernoulli to ensure his obtainment of an adequate penile size for measurement. He stared intently, thinking how nice it was to look upon a deliciously naked breast while stroking his cock.

Seeing that a number of the boys were perhaps taking some prurient interest in the rampant display of feminine bubbies, Mr. Bernoulli tapped his ruler on his desk to get them back to the scientific task at hand. "Alright then students, we need to get these measurements. Time is running short and there is still much to do. You can trade off using the measuring tape, although once the boy's penis appears to be maximally stiff, you should probably do it right away."

Most of the students took to the task pretty well, especially the boys. The boys didn't actually have a notion about how to measure a girl's breast size, nor frankly did Mr. Bernoulli (see The Lessons, Chapter 4, "Wendy and the Class," for a more accurate instruction by Mr. Peters). They assumed that you just measured across where the nipple was, at least that was the way that promised the greatest amount of fun, as one could then linger around the nipple. Some of the girls considered correcting them, but decided that the sooner this was over, the better.

The boys were at least being very careful about it. They took their time, cross-checking, double-checking, and even triple-checking, being sure that the tape measure was laid precisely across the nipple. It seemed to be necessary, at times, to carefully hold the breast still as one drew the tape measure across a particularly jiggly boob. This often drew some gasps and protests from a girl, but the boys managed to forge ahead.

Jack, Jerry, and Ronnie grinned with delight as they watched Emma take off her blouse, her face turning a deep red as she reached back to unfasten her brassiere, watching the penises rising before her.

And, when she was done, she submitted to the embarrassment of having each one of them take a measurement. In the end, they would only submit one measurement. Her results could not be included three times. But, they couldn't seem to agree on her size, and so they had to try again and again, each time managing to get a good feel of her breasts.

Nancy wasn't the least bit upset. On the contrary, she was more than happy to display her breasts to George. She in fact smiled proudly at him as she slowly removed her blouse. "Oh, I do hope they will help you get hard, Georgie, although I don't know if anyone could get any bigger than you already are."

George did feel that he was already as big as he could get, but he didn't mind trying to get even bigger. He grasped hold of his cock to stroke it as Nancy reached back to unclasp her brassiere.

Nancy thrust her breasts out as she reached back but, like George, she didn't really need to do anything to make her breasts appear larger. They were indeed quite large, and certainly among the largest in the room. And, their shape was quite uniquely impressive. She let the cups fall off naturally to reveal two large white round mounds. They seemed frankly unnaturally round, and George had to admit that he wondered if they were real. He could not imagine breasts being so large and round, like two pale basketballs mounted on her chest, with eraser heads attached to the tips. "Do they please you, Georgie?"

George finally found some words. "Yes, yes, they sure do." They might in fact not be natural but that was not a concern for George. Natural or unnatural, they were a delight to the eye.

"Oh Georgie, I'm so glad. I so very much enjoy it when a guy likes them." She reached for the measuring tape. "Here now, you do a good job of measuring them while I keep your bat all polished and hard. We don't want it to go down or anything, do we?"

"No, no," he responded, again feeling a bit lost for words. He wasted no time but did indeed take his time, to carefully measure these luscious globes, his balls swelling up and drawing inside as his hands made contact with that soft yet strangely firm full flesh.

Suzannah also didn't mind Robert's measurement of her titties. She had to admit that it was a bit odd to be having him touch her in such an intimate way, and she blushed as she felt his fingers lightly brushing against her nipples. She wasn't too sure though what embarrassed her most, the fact that her nipples stiffened a bit with his touch, or the fact that she was blushing. She found this to be a bit odd, as she had so much enjoyed all of the hands on her in the anatomy class. But, there was an important difference here. This was with Robert, Bobby, a guy she knew. Her partner. It made it seem less objective, more personal, more intimate. She would have much preferred that she be able to participate in this exercise without such silly girlish squeamishness.

Her face reddened further when it was her turn. As she reached for his hard cock the reality that this was the first penis she had ever touched struck her hard. Suzannah was not a girl for dating. She was certainly quite pretty and attractive, but she was concerned that affairs of the heart might hinder her life path toward a scientific career. She had seen too many women become so wrapped up in their relationships that their studies suffered. Some even seemed to be backing away from their original career goals, suggesting that they might put off academia until after they had gotten married and had children. Suzannah was opting for the opposite order: put off relationships until her scientific credentials were firmly established.

But, now, literally facing her, was a man's erect cock, and it wasn't even a little cute one. It was pretty intimidating. She had, of course, seen it before, a couple of times, but never this closely, this personally. She glanced around the room, checking to see if her visual impression was correct, and it did appear to be so. As far as she could tell, Robert's was probably the biggest one, although this would only become certain once they had conducted the statistical analysis.

She also noticed considerable variation in how comfortably the girls were taking to the task. Some appeared to be frankly enjoying it, some appeared to be quite nervous about it (as was she), and still others appeared to be somewhat annoyed, if not disgusted. Suzannah recognized that she needed to get a grip on herself and turned back to get a grip on Robert's hard cock.

She leaned down into it to place the end of the tape measure at the base of his cock, her breath accelerating as the purplish bulbous head seemed to grow even bigger as her eyes got closer, and then she carefully laid the tape across its full length, holding it in place with the fingers of her left hand, wrapped around his thick, hard shaft.

Her heart accelerated at the feel of his hardness within her fingers. He felt so manly, so strong. She breathed in the musky smell of his manhood, wondering if he might in fact be releasing pheromones that were causing some sort of genetically based reactions in her.

She felt this urge to actually kiss the tip of his cock, and then flinched with a nervous twitch as she realized how odd and perverse that was. She had no real interest in performing oral sex. She rarely masturbated, and when she did she certainly did not imagine engaging in oral copulation. Actually, the thought now seemed rather repulsive to her as she looked into the deep slit at the end of his penis, through which he obviously peed. She would put that in her mouth?

She then realized that she had drifted away in thought for sometime, forgetting the task at hand. She had in fact spent so much time that she wondered if he was actually still fully erect. She looked up at Robert through her spectacles. "Do you want to masturbate some more?"

"No, no, no," he quickly responded.. He hadn't wanted to masturbate in front of Suzannah in the first place. He surely didn't want to do it again.

Suzannah could see that her question had upset him, for some reason that she did not understand, and she could see and feel that he was softening a bit. This would not do. "Here, let me do it," she suggested, and softly slid her fingers up and down the length of his thick cock.

Robert's leg twitched a bit, but this was frankly much better than doing it himself. Suzannah was clearly not tremendously experienced at this. Her stroking was more clinical than sensual, but still, the feel of any pretty girl's fingers sliding up and down your cock is always so nice. He quietly groaned with satisfaction, his eyes half closing, his cock quickly returning to its full length and glory.

Suzannah was surprised at her own reaction. There was something curiously pleasant about stroking him, feeling his strong, stout manhood grow, thicken, and stiffen within her fingers. She wondered if perhaps he would get even bigger if she kissed it. This one was so big though. She would have to stretch her mouth out pretty big to fit the bulb of it in.

She opened her mouth a bit, wondering what it would be like.

At the sight of her mouth opening up, Robert's cock seemed to stretch and strain at its skin, like a snake trying to reach up even higher to get at a tasty treat. Suzannah quickly applied the measuring tape, as it did now appear to be at its maximum size. Suzannah's impression of the other girls in the class was correct. They varied considerably in their attitude toward the class assignment. A couple of them had been paired with their boyfriends, an obviously natural thing to do. Trudy, for example, had been paired with Michael, her boyfriend, and they were both enjoying the assignment. Trudy smiled coquettishly at Michael as he reached around her body to apply the measuring tape, thrusting out her chest to get maximum stretch, as well as to unabashedly display her breasts to him. She even held them up with her hands as he looped the tape across her nipples. "I don't think you're suppose to do that, Trudy," he suggested. Lifting them up would certainly add at least an inch to the assessment.

Trudy responded in her most girlish and plaintive voice, her eye lashes fluttering, "But Mikey, don't you like it when I hold up my boobies for you?"

"Well, yes, of course, but, I mean."

"And don't they look so much prettier this way?"

"Yes, yes, of course, it's just that."

"Well, I would think they should be measured when they are the prettiest. That would certainly be the fairest thing to do, don't you think?"

Michael knew better than to argue with Trudy, particularly in matters such as this. And, besides, they were a lot more fun to measure when she was holding them up for him, as they did look terribly perky and appealing. He even managed to have his cock bump into them as he worked at getting a most precise assessment.

"Oh my, Mikey, maybe I should hold onto your thing while you're doing that. It's so big that it might get in the way."

He certainly wasn't going to object to that.

She leaned forward and tucked the head of his cock up and in between her clenched bubbies, absorbing his cock within her soft breasts.

"There, that's much better now, don't you think? I think you can get a much better measurement now."

That was not the least bit true but, at the moment, Michael wasn't particularly interested in the truth.

Tracie and Jackson, however, had perhaps the opposite problem. They were boyfriend/girlfriend, and so they naturally paired up. Neither wanted someone else to touch his or her naked body. However, neither of them had yet seen the other naked, and they certainly would not have expected that event to occur under circumstances such as this.

From the very beginning of the assignment, when just the boy was undressing, there had been considerable blushing and fumbling on Jackson's part as he unzipped his slacks and pulled out his penis. Tracie herself felt quite ambivalent about seeing it. She did want to see it. She was naturally very curious, and had certainly noticed its presence many times while they were necking. How could you not notice it? It was so evidently bulging out his slacks. But, she wasn't so sure she was ready for that next step in their relationship. What would it imply if she did let him take his penis out? Would that mean she was willing to go all the way? Would it mean that they would have sex, at least in some way? She really wasn't ready for that yet, and it seemed to be such a dangerously slippery slope.

However, taking his thing out for Mr. Bernoulli's class did not imply any next step. She would now in fact finally get to see it without any suggestion that they would have sex. This was kind of cool. She soon stopped stealing glances and openly admired its handsomeness. It did look awfully manly, standing up so tall and straight, like a proud little soldier. Jackson, unlike many of the other boys, had no difficulty getting hard. Without even any prompting she naturally reached out and lightly grasped it with her fingers.

"Jackson, I didn't think you would be this big."

Jackson could not have felt better, both with the feel of Tracie's fingers finally on his hard, naked cock, and also with the relief, even the pride, over what she had just said. He had naturally been ambivalent about exposing himself. What guy isn't worried about showing himself the first time to his girl? Well, maybe some guys aren't worried. Maybe most guys aren't worried. But, Jackson had been worried, particularly in the context of being measured and compared to every other guy. Maybe most guys aren't worried the first time they show their cock to their girlfriend, but they probably would be if they knew she was going to measure it, and then find out how big it compared to the average. Jackson breathed a tremendous sigh of relief, and pleasure, when he heard her words.