All Comments on 'Nancy's Wild Saturday Ch. 01'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yet another great piece

Good job once again, great build-up as always.

Will be eagerly anticipating the next submission

Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the first not so pleasant

starting. I loved the way the couple always was accomplices in every way and decision (as you wrote perfect exhibitionist her/voyeur him). that was always the big difference to those other sometimes rather stupid stories. but in this part you start out a bit like the mainstream. the woman starts to get out of hand and taking the solid couple apart. he is reduced to accept whatever she is doing and she is risking to loose everything just for a couple minutes of fun. I don't mind getting her fucked or whatever but they still should both be ok with it. everything else is not an equal partnership anymore and the communication between the two will end and so will be their marriage. no communication will mean always dead end.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
so she isn't just fucking him, she is making love

Why would he want to let some other guy make love to his wife. She could find that she likes him and he turns her on big time. What I would like to see is that a lot of things have happen to her during the cab ride to the hotel, and she has a lot of feelings for this new lover. She doesn't want her lover to use a condom, and he fills her womb full of his cum. After they fuck for a couple of hours while her husband watches, she and her new lover get up and leave the husband holding his cock in his hand.He doesn't see his wife for another 36 hours, when she calls him to pick her up at a fancy hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what a start

this is going to be a great story i almost could not finish what i was reading from the excitement calvin you are a master writer cant wait for the next part !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wolf Pack

I liked the realism of your jealousy. And want to read more of your stuff. And it's Wolf Pack. NC State is the Wolfpack.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Well done

Good premise, good execution. I really appreciate the honesty of emotions and concerns about your two main characters extending their "game" into uncharted territory. If wife delibretly sets out to find a stranger to sex with, if she freely admits she intneds to get wrapped in the sexing and let herself get carried away, husband is naturally going to be nervous no matter how much he thinks he might enjoy the outcome, no matter how much control he tries to exert. That comes through in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous