All Comments on 'Naughty Miss Ch. 02'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please

Fantastic story, please carry on and turn it into a series about our teacher and pupil. But please dont leave it so long between chapters, people lose interest from waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sarah at school perhaps?

I too am glad that DarkCloud has continued the story that started so well with Naughty Miss. Sarah is letting her craving for humiliation overcome her more sensible urges.

I hope that the series continues with Becky providing Sarah with plenty of opportunities to indulge in "nasty sex". We have a teacher and her former student, surely Becky will go to Sarah's school and abuse her at the school or get Sarah to do something to herself at school that will make her feel ashamed and at the very least sore bottomed.

And don't forget Becky is providing a service for her client Sarah. Sarah should be paying Becky for everything she makes her do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a Naughty Miss!

I love this story, just like I do almost all of your stories. The humiliation, degradation, the depths your characters sink to . . . and well-written too. Thanks! I'm looking foward to the next one, as always.

SashaDeeSashaDeealmost 16 years ago
OMG yes!

I can't wait to find out what happens to me in the next chapter babes. Your so right, I can never be dominant in my sexual relationships... the loss of control when I stop work is complete. Thank you again. love S X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uh-oh!

Oh no! What's our formerly staightlaced teacher going to do now? I can picture her being forced to service some of the other teachers at her school, both male AND female! Imagine their surprise when she whips off her wig to reveal her bald pate! And how will her students react when they discover their teacher is nothing more than a common whore? Oh, I see nothing but problems for poor Sarah!

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous