New Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes My pet, I like this one too. You have such a good taste in floggers."

"Thank you, Sir, just trying to help."

You tell the person behind the counter that you want this one and to wrap it up. We continue on our way, the suspension demo that we want to see is starting soon. We watch the demo; it's so amazing and very informative of how it all works. I know that we would both love to learn how to do this, seems like so much fun for both.

We leave that demonstration talking about how awesome it will be when we can do that one day with a lot of practice and probably some classes. It's not something that you just do. We find a concession stand and get something to drink. We chat about how much fun this is and how much we are looking forward to our dungeon time tonight.

As people walk past us I'm still amazed at the wide variety of dress, there some people walking around with leather or latex on from head to toe. And even a few wearing pony gear. Nobody really seems to staring at anyone, it seems so normal after a while.

We go to the next demonstration on shibari or Japanese bondage; I know that you want to learn how to do this too. The models look so sexy in their colorful ties. This demo lasted a pretty long time so many different kinds of ties being done and many of them take a while to do. It is very entertaining and informative.

"What's next My pet? The other classes that we want to attend aren't until tomorrow."

"Let's look around some more, see if we find anything interesting."

"Sounds good pet, but I would like to have some dinner before our scheduled dungeon time, since we missed dinner last night."

We walk from where the demonstrations were back to the main hall passing by several piercing artists booths. We stop to look for new nipple rings or even a new belly ring. As we are looking around, you get an evil gleam in your eye. It makes me wonder what thoughts are going through your head, but I soon find out.

"Pet, what would you think about getting your clit hood pierced? I know that we've talked about it before. No time like the present. And it would be very sexy on you."

"I am Yours to do with what you wish, Sir."

"That's my good girl, you make me very proud little one."

The piercer explains everything to us, not like we haven't been down this road before but just not pierced there. We both know the aftercare required with a new piercing but ask how long it takes to heal. He tells us 6 to 8 weeks, and then tells us that we can still have sex we just have to be careful for a while.

He asks me to come to the back of the booth which is out of public view. You tell him that you're coming with me. He has no problem with that. I need you to hold my hand again just like you did for all my other piercings, I think that its more moral support than anything else. And besides you wouldn't miss it.

I ask him if I should take off my skirt or just pull it up; he tells me whatever is easier for me. I decide to take it off just to be safe. I sit down on the recliner like chair and lean back. I can't believe that a total stranger is now staring at my bare pussy. I'm sure that he's has seen a lot though. You're holding my hand as he tells us what he's doing. He says that it shouldn't hurt too much. He makes a mark where he wants to pierce and gets the ring that we picked out. I brace myself for the impending pain as he tells me that it's in.

"That's it? Wow that barely hurt at all. You do great work."

"Thank you."

I look down and there it is a ring with a blue ball on it perched top of my clit hood. Damn that does look sexy.

"I'm so proud of you My pet. You did great even if it didn't hurt. You're such a good girl."

"Thank you Sir, but I couldn't have done it without you."

The piercer gives us a few final instructions as I pull my skirt back on. As we walk away I can feel the ball bouncing against my clit just slightly, oh this is going to be an interesting piercing indeed.

You're practically beaming you're so proud of me. I'm proud of myself too. We are both in a very giddy mood now.

"Well pet, I don't want to spoil our good mood but we probably shouldn't play in the dungeon tonight not with a new piercing to worry about. We'll see how it goes tomorrow and try then, I'll reschedule it."

"You're right Sir, I don't want to get hurt either not worth the risk as much as I want to play there tonight."

"We still have all day tomorrow with the after party and hopefully some dungeon time."

We stop so you can kiss me deeply passionately. You feel bad that we can't play there tonight but it's for the best.

"I need to take my sexy pet out for a nice dinner tonight since we skipped it last night. And then maybe we can play gently in our very nice suite and just enjoy each other."

"Oh you just want to play with my new piercing don't you, Sir."

"Well, maybe just a little."

I see that gleam again in those sexy blue eyes. We walk out of the hotel holding hands still chatting away as we head towards a great steak place for a wonderful dinner.

I wonder what the rest of this evening will bring and tomorrow. But whatever it is I know that we will have the best time. We are so lucky to have found one another, we are truly meant to be.

To be continued

12