New Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desmona turned to go but she had only taken a few steps before Cole stopped her with a careful "M'Lady...?"

"Yes?"

"M'Lady, if I may make a request?"

"Of course cole, you may 'request' anything." She said with a grin, and a definite implication that whether she granted his request was another

matter.

"I would ask M'Lady that the lad show up tomorrow morn with some proper

boots to work in..." He asked, with just a hint of humor in his voice.

Desmona blinked, looked down at Jason's bare feet on the cobbles, then shot cole a look. His face was a study of innocence, but she was sure he wanted to laugh at her look of surprise. She put on a mock frown and cleared her throat. "Yes, I suppose he'll get more work done if properly shod." She turned on her heel and continued out and into the castle with Jason following behind.

~*~*~

Desmona led Jason through the castle halls and down to the lower portion where the slaves quarters were. They entered a room that was moist with steam and scented with a light clean smell of soap and fresh towels. A large tub that looked like a giant oak barrel cut in two was abutted to the wall in one corner, this was the source of the steam. By some unseen means the tub was continually refreshed with hot water creating a gentle current.

As the tub continually filled the over flow circulated the dirty water out through a slot cut into the rough hewn wall touching two sides of the barrel. It seemed a work of magic but was actually an ingenious scheme of engineering that took advantage of an underground hot spring.

Desmona made herself comfortable on a low wood bench placed opposite the tub. With one foot resting next to her on the bench and her arm draped over her bent knee she looked perfectly at ease. “Get in.” She said simply.

Jason stood for a moment slightly taken aback. Get in? Just like that?

Feeling slightly uneasy but knowing there was nothing more to be done about it he slowly began to remove his clothes starting with his shirt. He was very conscious of her watching him, the way she sat there made him think of the way she had felt on the horse. He felt himself beginning to stir slightly and thrust the thought from his mind as he quickly removed his pants and stepped into the water with his back to her.

There was a ledge running around the inside of the tub and he quickly sat down letting the water cover him up to the chest. Desmona smiled. She waited until he was submerged before she moved. Picking up a cloth from the table next to the tub and a bar of sweet smelling soap she came up behind him. "Lean forward." She told him.

Jason was aware of her movement but her voice so close behind him startled him a bit. "W-What?" He stammered.

Her voice came in a soft purr right by his ear. "I said, lean forward."

He was very nervous but did as she asked as Desmona soaked the wash cloth with warm water and lathered it. The slippery feel of the cloth on his back made him tense. "Why are you so nervous?" She asked.

"Well I've never been bathed by a woman before my Lady." he said truthfully.

"Really... Are you a virgin? You didn't look like a virgin on the block."

Jasons cheeks flushed a little red. "I did not say that! I just said I'm not used to being bathed by a woman, and certainly not one I've not met until a short while ago."

Desmona chuckled lightly. She could learn to love those blushes, really she could. "What is time? You don't need a lot of time with someone to feel lust."

"L-lust?" he flushed a bit again. He wasn’t at all used to a woman that

talked as openly as she did.

"m-hm." She moved the wash cloth up over his shoulder and down the smooth plane of his chest. "Don't even try to tell me you don't know what lust is... I felt yours not too long ago."

Jason gulped hard. He felt his manhood coming to full attention.

"Well....I... what... ummm...l"

The fingers of her other hand moved up the back of his neck and he felt

them tangle in his damp hair, she pulled back slowly until he was looking up. She had been close to his ear but now moved away some and he suddenly felt water poured over his hair. "Finish washing." She said as she let go of him and moved away.

Feeling dazed he took the cloth and soap and began to wash himself. He was still very aware of her eyes on him. When he finished he reached for the towels next to the tub and when he stood he quickly wrapped one around his waist.

Desmona had moved back to her place on the bench. "Come over here,

and bring another towel."

He did as she commanded and one corner of her mouth curled into a smile as he approached. When he stopped before her she did not look up. "Kneel."

"Excuse me my lady?" he asked.

"There is nothing wrong with your hearing... I said to kneel."

Jason did as she asked and she took the extra towel he'd brought from his hand and draped it over his head, but left his face exposed. Her fingers massaged his scalp through the soft towel and he had a perfect view of the creamy expanse of her cleavage. He felt his heart quicken and could feel his manhood throbbing. He tried to tear his eyes away but found he could not stop his eyes or his mind form wondering what it would be like too...

Desmona knew perfectly well what she was doing to him. She let the towel fall around his neck and leaned back a bit. He was so busy with looking at her cleavage that he didn't notice she'd slipped one hand down to his waist. He did notice the sudden cool air though when shed tugged the towel wrapped there away, there was no hiding his erection now.

He felt his face redden again and thought she would surely punish him, but instead of a slap or chastisement she leaned indolently back against the wall, a lazy smile on her face like a cat relaxing. Her smile did nothing to relax Jason.

"Spread your knees apart." She ordered, the toe of one boot tapped against his knee encouraging him to do as told. He swallowed hard and did as she asked. As soon as he did she sat up a bit straighter. "Tell me dear one, what was it you were looking at?" Her fingers toyed with the first button on her vest.

"I'm sorry my lady I couldn't help myself." he said his throat very dry.

Desmona chuckled lightly again. "Oh I think you will be able to help yourself quiet well." She undid the button slowly, then another, and another until the short vest was open to the waist but still covered her breasts. His eyes watched her every move.

"It is difficult for me to think so my Lady, for you are very

beautiful." Jason said, not catching the hidden mean of her words.

She leaned forward but still did not reveal more then the skin running

between her breasts. "I have ever faith that you will be able to –help- yourself Jason.” The vest slipped open and the firm curve of her full breasts were revealed only a breath from his face.

He gulped hard and his hands moved forward to cup them. She caught his hands before he could finish the contact. "No, I need to know if you know how to use your hands before I let you touch me."

Jason looked totally confused, until she moved his hand to the stiff member jutting between his legs. It dawned on him then what she had meant by ‘help’ himself, and she was treated to another pink tinged blush. He set his jaw firmly, determined he would not do as she wished.

"Ah, going back to being stubborn are we? There is no need for that.”

She leaned back resting against the wall once more, the lovely fullness of her breasts were still exposed, pink hard tipped nipples jutted forward looking a perfect fit for his mouth. He watched her for a moment and despite his embarrassment and anger found his desire mounting. Perhaps if he complied just a bit...

His cheeks burned as he began to move his hand, but his embarrassment also seemed to intensify his arousal. He saw himself for a moment as if outside of himself, kneeling on the floor with his knees spread and stroking his manhood while a very beautiful woman watched intently with her breasts exposed to him. He shivered and felt a drop of moisture form at the tip of his manhood.

Desmona let one of her hands trace a path up her thigh as she watched him with half closed eyes. Her fingers touched the smooth tanned skin of her tummy, and was joined by the other as she cupped her breasts, her fingers circling her nipples, watching his light strokes become firmer.

Jason ached to feel the soft weight of her breasts in his hands, and although he’d only meant to comply a little with her idea of ‘helping’ himself, he found he could not stop, could not even look away from her. He felt a growing anticipation bordering on obsession that she would motion him forward. The embarrassment of pleasuring himself in front of her diminished as his arousal grew. His strokes became more sure and slightly faster. She didn't motion him forward though, instead she leaned toward him, her hands still cupping her breasts, so close, and then closer until she let one nipple brush teasingly across his lips.

His mouth sought out and closed over her nipple and a deep throated moan came from him. He brought his hand up to cup her breast, then let his member go to slide his other hand up her thigh. She stopped him, moving both of his hands away from her and he looked up at her questioningly. Slowly she moved his hand back to his member and leaned closer to whisper in his ear. "You haven't finished." In a smooth purr.

"What, my lady?" he asked surprised.

Her mouth moved from his ear along his jaw and her lips touched his. She kissed him deeply, and he forgot all about his surprise. "Finish." She whispered and kissed him again. She leaned back from him once more, simply watching.

Jason swallowed, feeling the burn of embarrassment once more sting him as she sat back, his face felt lick by flame. The touch of her skin had been as soft and warm as he knew it would be, and her taste lingered in his mouth but not nearly enough. He wanted her so very badly, liege or not. His member throbbed, aching for relief, but he couldn’t get around the humliation of kneeling before a woman he barely knew and pleasuing himself while she watched. He also couldn’t bare looking at her and knowing her couldn’t touch her.

She waited, watched him close his eyes. "Open them." There was just a hint of warning in her tone.

Jason did as she asked. In spite of the deep embassment he felt his body still raged with the desire she stirred, still demanded he find the relief he craved. With no more stimulation then his hand wrapped lightly around the spongy head of his cock and looking upon the sultry beauty before him he suddenly felt the drawing up inside that meant there was no turning back.

His mind may have been asking what he was doing humiliating himself like this but his body no longer cared. His hips rose in short little thrusts to meet the downstroke of his hand and his breath started to becoming ragged.

Desmona smiled as a light sheen of sweat began to form on his body. His eyes locked on hers and for some reason the thought that she was humiliating him, that she had utter power over him became the most erotic experience he'd ever felt. Almost without thinking his other hand slipped down to cup his balls and began gently squeezing them. He came in an explosive orgasm that was more powerful than any he had ever experienced before. He continued to stroke even as he gritted his teeth and his body shuddered. A long stream of his juices continued to pump from him with each contraction of pleasure.

He continued to stroke until he was spent and then he slumped backward

breathing heavily, and now that he had satisfied his sexual urges his

embarrassment came crashing back and he averted his gaze from hers. What had she done to him?

Desmona stood, looking down at him. She ruffled her fingers through his hair. "Clean yourself up again, then join me. Any passing servant can point the way to my rooms." And she left him kneeling there, humiliated and satisfied with his hands still covering his organ.

12