Nightmare of Silent Hill Entry 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

I flew out of it at a breakneck pace and stopped on a dime. Alessa, beautiful Alessa stood in front of me. The robed creature landed behind me. Alessa's eyes shifted into the reddish brown of the nightmare. Her hand went up. Instantly, the grating changed to white wall and tile floor. The gauze creature dissolved before my wide eyes. Alessa's brow furrowed and she became very pale as the change completed. Her hand fell to her side. She smiled lightly before falling. I painfully leapt to catch her. I lifted her real, light frame as my mind barely processed what had happened. The hospital was back to normal.

I traipsed back through the normal hospital to the garden. It was gracefully free of any wandering monsters. The consistent pain in my side, mixed with exhaustion kept me from noting any details about this time. Dr. Fardamane let me in and helps me set Alessa on a spare bed of his. He took one look at me and kept his tongue. I must've looked like hell. However, when I lifted my hand from my side and it was covered in blood, he spoke. "Oh, what happened? Take off your things, jacket and shirt." I didn't argue and did it. "You've been shot. Why didn't you come to me right away for treatment?"

"It's just a graze."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. I almost fell asleep as he worked. Eventually he released me. I vaguely remember climbing into bed next to Alessa before the black void of sleep took me.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers