Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers

Ed continually encouraged me, telling me how good it felt to have his sister suck on his cock. I slipped a hand inside my panties so that my fingers could stroke my pussy. My panties were still soaked from the time that I'd spent with Diane and my fingers slid fluidly between my lips. I thought about Diane telling me that she wanted to watch me do this, to see Ed's cock explode and shoot his cum into my mouth.

I could tell that Ed was getting really close and was thinking about taking his sperm in my mouth so that I knew what was coming if I did let Diane watch, but at the last minute, I chickened out and grabbed Ed's cock with my hand and pumped it until he exploded, shooting a thick spurt of warm cum up onto his belly.

I climbed onto the bed next to him and just lay there, enjoying the proximity of his body. His hand ran across my thigh and then up under my t-shirt until it rested on my breast. His palm grazed across my nipple and I shuddered in reaction to the contact. He smiled at me and his fingers grabbed my nipple pulling on it, eliciting an involuntary moan from deep in my throat.

I was watching Ed's eyes as he surveyed my body, his hand venturing further, passing over my flat belly and down to my panties. He cupped my pussy through the fabric, the tips of his fingers applying subtle pressure against my lips. He looked up into my eyes we stared at each other, trapped like rabbits in headlights.

Ed moved ever so slightly, leaning towards me. I reacted instinctively, not considering what was happening or whom it was with. Our lips met and parted, allowing our tongues to meet. Quickly we were engaged in an enflamed and passionate kiss. Ed turned his body further towards me and his leg moved over mine. I could feel his erection pressing against my hip and for the first time wondered what it would be like to have a cock slide inside my slick pussy.

Ed rolled completely on top of me and his cock was crushed against my pubic mound. My legs instinctively parted and Ed slid between them. He moved downwards slightly and the head of his cock was thrusting against the crotch of my panties. To think that there was just a thin piece of fabric stopping my brother from removing my virginity!

Ed broke the kiss, his eyes aflame with passion. He pushed up my t-shirt with his hands until my small breasts were revealed and then attacked them with his mouth, sucking and biting. I thrust my chest at him in response and ground my soaked crotch against the head of his cock.

Ed began sucking and licking his way further down my body, teasing me by licking along individual ribs as he went, then circling my belly button with his tongue.

When he reached my panties, I expected him to remove them, but he simply licked all over them and up and down the seams of the crotch, barely sneaking his tongue underneath to brush against my wet swollen labia. After a minute or two of teasing me like this, he reached up with his hands and grabbed at them, pulling them vigorously. I lifted my arse of the bed so that he could remove them.

Once they were off my feet, he moved back up and began to devour my pussy with his tongue. He was relentless and for the second time that day, I found my insides boiling with an anticipated orgasm.

"Oh fuck Eddie, I am going to cum!" I announced. Ed moved his mouth lower and covered my pussy, using a thumb to continue to stimulate the clitoris. I bucked and writhed as my orgasm swept through me, squirting. Ed latched onto me, his open mouth lowered to catch my nectar. He smiled up at me as I subsided, the fluid of my orgasm glistening off his chin.

He lay back down beside me and I turned and kissed him again, tasting myself on him. I could feel his cock pushing against my hip again. I considered making him cum a second time, but decided against it, giving him one final kiss good night and sending him off to bed.

The next day I told Diane what had transpired between my brother and I. Her eyes lit up with excitement as I related the story to her, especially when I told her about his cock pressing against he fabric of my panties and the way he thrust at them like he was trying to fuck me.

"Oh God Nikki, I get so wet thinking about you and your brother like that. I tell you its got to the point that I've been thinking about what might happen when Dale comes home in a couple of weeks."

"God Di, I still can't believe your so blasé about it ... I mean we're friends and all but I'm doing this to your boyfriend. Not to mention that he's my brother."

"I know, it freaks me out sometimes. If it was anyone else I think I'd go nuts, but there's something about the fact that you're his sister that drives me wild. That and the fact that I'm cheating on him with you as well! Of course, now that he knows though, its not really cheating!"

"So what's this about Dale, you been thinking about sucking your own brother off now?"

"God, I had this dream last night Nikki where I went into his room the night he got home and started sucking him while he was asleep. He woke up and our eyes met ... and then I woke up for real. And I was so wet! I fingered myself until I burst!"

I ran my hand up Diane's leg, under her skirt to brush her panties. Her legs parted as soon as my hand approached her and when I did touch her panties, they were indeed nicely soaked. I pulled the crotch aside and felt her lips, knowing that if I could see them they would be a delightful pale pink, puffy and inflamed with her desire. I slipped a finger between them and Diane sighed.

"Come to the library with me Nikki," she said, standing up. I quickly withdrew my hand as she stood and then grabbed my bag to follow her, wondering why on earth she would want me to follow her to the library when I was trying to make it clear that I wanted to go somewhere with her and have fun.

At the desk, Diane booked a study room and my heart started thumping in my chest as I realised that she did in fact have some fun in mind. I followed her through the library, flipping up her short skirt when she led me between two tall stacks of books so that I could see her bright yellow panties. She stopped and turned to me, grinning.

"I've always wanted to have sex in here," she said and took me in her arms. I kissed her passionately, feeling her massive breasts crushed against my chest. I thrust my mound against her, grinding, our tongues mingling in each other's mouths. Diane broke the kiss and took me by the hand, leading me further. We reached the back of the building.

She turned the key to unlock the door and led me inside, shutting and locking it behind me. It was a small, drab room with no windows and only a single pane of glass in the door at face height. As I grinned at Diane and began to advance on her, she told me to wait a sec and pulled a piece of paper from her bag. Then she taped it over the window pane ... we now had complete privacy!

Diane pulled her t-shirt over her head to reveal a yellow lace bra confining the pale skin of her breasts. She advanced on me and I quickly pulled my own t-shirt off. Diane reached out and dragged the straps of my white cotton bra from my shoulders pulling until my tits were exposed. Then she attacked my nipples with her tongue and teeth and I thrust my small orbs at her mouth. I found myself pushed back against the table that was in the middle of the room for students to study on. Diane clearly wanted me laid out upon it and I wasn't about to refuse. I sat up on the table and then lay back, Diane's hands immediately seeking to remove my soaked panties.

She pulled a chair up and sat at the end of the table, then rested my feet upon her shoulders, my knees bent and my leg's spread. Slowly she began to dine upon my pussy, licking and sucking, occasionally stopping and using her fingers to tease me. I was so wet with pleasure. I could feel my pussy juices flowing from me and knew that when she allowed me to cum, I was going to gush everywhere.

"Does it turn you on getting eaten in the library Nikki?" Diane asked me between licks along my labia.

"Fuck yes!" I said, gasping as her finger then flicked my clit.

"It turns me on too! I've always wanted to do this you know, but this is the first time."

"Well I'm sure glad you brought me in here to do it with," I laughed. My laughter quickly turned to a whimper as she trapped my clit with her lips and pulled on it until it slid from between them. She worked it again and I could feel myself getting close to orgasm when there was a knock at the door. I went scrambling for my clothes but was surprised when Di just walked over to the door and peeled back a corner of the piece of paper. I ran to the one corner of the room where I wouldn't be seen from the door if it opened and nearly died with shock when she began to open it!

I stared in disbelief when I saw Ed walk into the room. Di closed the door and locked it behind him, then kissed him, her bra clad breasts crushed against his chest.

"I got a message to meet you here," he said to her before looking over at me. "You alright Nikki?" he asked, chuckling as he took me in. I'd managed to get one arm in my top and had it half over my head, with my panties scrunched up in one hand as well.

"Jesus Di, you could have told me!" I said, exasperated, pulling my top back on.

"But then it wouldn't have been a surprise!" she laughed. "Come back to the table, I want Ed to see what I was doing to you.

"You are so bad!" I said to her, but did as she bid anyway, excited about getting eaten out by my brother's girlfriend in front of him again. I removed my t-shirt again and took up the position that I'd scrambled away from and Diane went back to pleasing me. Ed undid his fly and shamelessly started stroking his cock, already erect, as he watched Diane devour me. He moved along side me and reached out a hand to play with my nipples and I in return grabbed his wonderfully hard shaft and started stroking it for him.

"I think you should fuck Di, Eddie, get her to stand up and do her from behind," I suggested a few moments later. Eddie grinned at me as Diane pushed the chair aside and stood up, leaning forwards with her hands on the table. I pulled my legs up so that my calves rested over her shoulders on her back. I could see her huge tits suspended from her chest, held in place only by her bra. Then I watched Eddie's face as pulled her panties down her legs and then shoved his cock deep into her pussy from behind. Diane moaned pleasurably as she was penetrated.

While he fucked her, he released the clasp on her bra and Di let it fall to the floor, her tits now hanging pendulously from her chest, her nipples stabbing towards the floor in their erect state. I wished that I could suck one.

Diane's red hair spilled over my stomach as she leant down to lick at my clit and I thrust myself at her as each of my brother's thrusts into her drove her harder against my pussy. I started to whimper and moan as my orgasm approached. Ed was encouraging Diane, telling her to eat me so that I squirted, to make me explode with my orgasm, saying that he wanted to see my cum spray the library floor.

I announced that I was cumming with a squeal and Diane leapt aside, Ed having stopped fucking her long enough to watch me and I convulsed and shook and shuddered as a spray of my cum shot through the air to go all over the carpet on the floor.

Ed moved towards me and leant down to lick my sopping, cumming pussy. One touch was too much though and I had to push him away, way to sensitive to deal with at that time.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you cum like that Nikki," Diane said to me as she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "Come here Ed," she said to my brother. Ed moved up alongside her, his erect cock straining upwards like it was trying to touch the roof of the room. Di took it in her hand and pointed it at my mouth.

"Suck your brother's cock for me Nikki, I want to see it in your mouth, I want to see his cum on your tongue." I opened my mouth and Di guided it home. It was wet and slippery with her juices and I sucked hungrily at them, lost in my lust as Ed thrust his cock back and forth at my mouth. Diane pulled my hair back out of the way and caressed my throat and breasts as Ed worked his cock back and forth. I felt like a slut, but loved it.

I worked my tongue around the head of his erection, slurping and licking, running it up and down before taking him deep into my mouth and sucking back along it. I heard him grunt and groan as I licked at the sensitive underside whilst holding him deep in my mouth. I knew he was close. I closed my eyes then and just worked my mouth up and down, his cock sliding back and forth over my tongue.

"Oh yeah Nikki, that's so good," he said to me.

"Pull back a bit when you cum so I can see it shoot over her tongue," Diane said to him as she watched me sucking on my brother's cock. Ed gave another thrust into my mouth then pulled back and stroked his cock with his hand, the head just out of my mouth, hovering over my tongue. He grunted and I felt his warm wet cum land on my tongue, shooting deep into my mouth. I just held my mouth open as his cock pulsed and shot a couple of more times. I swallowed, tasting warm salty cum for the very first time. I can't say that I was enthralled by the taste, but I managed ok.

"I can't believe how sexy that was," Diane said to me before leaning down to where I was laying on the table and kissing me.

"It was awesome," Ed added, grinning from ear to ear. "Now what about you Di? You must be ready to explode by now."

"Hell yes, I want you to eat me Ed," she told him. She lay down on the table next to me and Ed moved down to where the chair was that Di had been using earlier. He sat down and began to lick at her pussy. I turned on my side so that I could kiss Diane some more and then started playing with her tits, pulling on her large erect nipples.

Ed worked away at her pussy until she exploded, with me kissing her and pulling on her nipples the entire time. When he had finished with her, his cock was hard again and he stood up and slid it home inside her pussy. I stood up as well and moved to where I could get a nice close up view of his cock as it worked back and forth inside her. The lips of her pussy clung to the girth of his manhood with each backwards pull and then he would thrust home inside her, accompanied by Diane's whimpers and moans of pleasure.

I pulled hard on her nipples, playing with her tits and then slid my hand down over her belly, my fingers working over the short strip of bright red hair until I touched her pussy, my fingers parting to feel my brother's cock slide between them as it did the same to her pussy lips. It was such a turn on feeling my brother's cock as he fucked my friend. I started to wonder what it might be like to have a cock penetrate me. The more I watched, the more I wanted to know ... just not now, not like this.

I tweaked Diane's clit and she groaned and then begged me to do it more, to make her cum. I happily did as requested and used my fingers to rub all around and over her clit as my brother's cock repeatedly thrust back and forth inside her. Diane squealed and arched her back and I watched her pussy squeezing rhythmically around Ed's shaft as she came. Ed moved slowly then pulled his cock out of her and pumped it a couple of times before sending an arc of cum through the air to see it land in a wet sticky line on Diane's belly.

"Well that's the best study session I've ever had in the library," Diane joked as we left the place a little later.

"Hell yes," said Ed. I laughed at the two of them and assured them that it was also the best time I'd ever had in a 'house of books'.

For the next couple of days, the image of Ed's cock spearing in and out of Diane's pussy plagued my mind. I started to wonder what it was like to have something slide inside my pussy. I found myself eyeing off all sorts of things in my room. As I sat at my desk studying on one of those nights, I opened my drawer and saw it; a permanent marker that I used for labelling books and stuff. It looked long and hard ... not as big as Ed, but long and hard and before I knew it I had my panties off and was sitting on the edge of my chair with the marker in my hand.

I touched my pussy with my fingers, feeling how wet I was. I parted my pussy lips with one hand and then moved the end of the marker between them. I worked it around a bit until it felt like it was aimed ready to go in and then slowly eased it inside. Wow! I pushed it further and further until only the black plastic top that covered the nib was still out of my pussy and then slowly pulled it out again. It felt wild. It was so smooth and hard!

I worked it in and out for a bit and then started playing with my clit whilst it was still within me. It felt wonderful. I decided that I needed to move though and moved over to my bed so that I could lay down and fuck myself with the pen. I lay on my side, one leg crooked. I had one hand behind my back, holding the marker and working it in and out and then used the other hand to work on my clit.

After a while, I came. I didn't explode like I did for oral sex, but I felt my pussy contracting around the hard shaft of the pen. It just made me want to try sex for real.

It was later that night that Ed came to see me. I thought about asking him then and there, but decided against it.

"Know what I did tonight?" I asked him.

"Masturbated?" he said with a hopeful grin on his face.

"Mhmm," I replied, watching him.

"Cool ..."

"With this," I said, holding the marker up for him to see.

"You mean you stuck it in your pussy?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah and it was great."

"Fuck, can I see you do it?" he asked eagerly.

"Hell, why not," I laughed. I pulled back the quilt and shed the pyjama pants that I was wearing, exposing my pussy. Ed reached out to run a finger across my lips.

"Man, I love your pussy," he said to me. I just laughed at him and showed him the marker. He pulled out his cock and started stroking as I began working the marker in and out of my pussy.

"There's something about girls sticking things in their pussies that really turns me on," he said.

"Obviously," I laughed, looking at his rock hard cock. He laughed too, then stopped wanking. His hand joined mine on the marker, allowing me to control things, but feeling it as it slid in and out. I removed my hand and allowed him to keep going, closing my eyes but then opening them and looking at his cock and wondering if it could feel even better. I reached out and stroked him, feeling the firmness of his cock.

"Cum for me Eddie, spray my tits," I said to him. I stopped him from using the marker and took it out of my pussy, new desire changing my want. Eddie hopped up on my bed properly and straddled my waist, his butt pressing against my bald mound, his hand stroking his cock. He wanked for me until he was ready to burst, then knelt up, his cock aimed at my chest. Cum sprayed from its tip and landed across my tiny breasts.

I used my hands to smear it all over my breasts until it got too sticky, then grinned at him and told him I needed the bathroom.

I decided to shower and hopped in. Ed came in and watched me, but nothing else happened. When I got out, he wished me good night with a kiss that turned into a tongue-twirling event.

"I'm going to let you fuck me Ed," I said quietly as he turned to leave the bathroom after the kiss. I didn't think he'd heard me at first because he seemed to continue. But then he abruptly stopped and turned to face me.

"Did you just say that you're going to let me fuck you?" Ed asked. I nodded.

"Now?" he said and I could see his cock rising as he considered the prospect.

"No, not now, but soon Ed. Very soon," I said before going back to bed myself and pondering what it would mean for me.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers
123456...8