Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,939 Followers

I walked around Dale, bound as he was to the chair. His hands were behind his back and his ankles were tied to the legs of the chair.

I took my clothes off slowly and seductively, inches from him. He couldn't touch me but I could see that he desperately wanted to.

"If I say pebbles," you have to stop what you're doing, ok? He said to me as I stood naked before him, clasping a strip of material that I was intending to use as a blindfold.

"Sounds fair," I replied, eyeing off his erect cock. Before I put the blindfold on him, I knelt down before him and sucked on his cock for a while, giving him one last visual treat. Then I stood and blindfolded him.

I moved around him, dragging nails across his skin at random intervals and in different places, his chest, thigh, shoulder blade, back, neck, testicles. I ran my nipples across his skin too, which brought moans from him.

I used my tongue, my hair, anything I could think of to touch him, but the whole time, I didn't touch his cock. And then I left him alone, just watching. His head turned this way and that trying to listen for any hint of what I was about to do next, seeking out my location. I was on my knees before him and lowered my mouth over his erection, drawing a gasp and then plunged down to take him all within my mouth.

I sucked him for some time and then stopped. I stood up and left the room. Diane had been watching from the doorway ever since I had told Dale that he was now blindfolded and at my mercy. She was naked and gave me a passionate kiss, her eyes alive with the opportunity as she took my place in the room.

I quietly followed her back in, taking great care not to tread on anything. Then I watched as Diane lowered her mouth over her brother's cock, copying the movements that I had used.

Dale was simply moaning with pleasure as unbeknownst to him, his sister sucked upon his cock.

"Oh fuck Nikki," he said, "If you don't stop I'm going to fill your mouth with cum." I thought for a second that Diane was going to keep going, but she stopped with one long, slow suck up the length of his cock. She moved quietly away and I backed up to where Dale was tied to the chair. I grabbed his cock and sat down on it slowly, Diane watching wide eyed and eager as she saw me take a cock in my pussy, the first time that she'd been there to see it.

As I moved myself up and down on his cock, Dale moaned and Diane inched closer to me until she could reach out and pull on my tight nipples. I moaned and bounced up and down on his cock again, reaching out with my hands to pull on Diane's massive breasts, though trying not to do it so hard that she too moaned. That could have been a disaster.

A couple of more slides up and down his cock and I stopped, slipping off him. I stepped away and was going to turn around, but Diane had moved back in and sucked on his cock. The she stood up and turned to face me, her back to Dale and she copied what I had done, sliding herself down on his erection, her face alive with delight at her taboo effort, her brother's cock now deep inside her pussy.

"Oh God Nikki," Dale said and I looked worriedly at Diane. She just shook her head slightly and worked herself up and down his cock. I tried to think of something fun to say but came up with nothing as I watched Diane on her brother's cock. I pulled on her tits and she rode him until he again announced that he was about to cum. I motioned for Diane to get off and that I would suck him. Reluctantly, she allowed it to happen. Then she indicated that she wanted me to kiss her so that she could taste his cum.

I fell to my knees before Dale and sucked on his cock, loving the taste of Diane on him. I sucked up and down until he groaned and moaned and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed the first spurt and then kept the second in my mouth. As I sucked my mouth off the end of his cock he sprayed again, this time getting my tits. Diane was pulling me to my feet and turned my head to her, plunging her tongue into my mouth, tasting her brother's cum.

It was so dirty! And I couldn't believe how much it turned me on, I felt like a real slut. As Diane allowed me to move again, I moved back to Dale and teased him some more. I was waiting for Diane to leave the room so that I could remove the blindfold. She walked behind Dale and I thought she was on her way out of the room when she reached out quickly and flipped the blindfold from her brother's head and calmly walked out of the room.

"God Nikki," Dale started to say, "What the fuck? Diane?" he was then saying as his head caught up with what was happening and he saw his naked sister walk from the room.

"Nikki? What the fuck is going on?" he asked me. I couldn't face it and fled the room, calling Diane to come back, leaving Dale tied to the chair, yelling at the two of us to come back.

Diane turned around, grinning and headed back towards me.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" I asked her, outraged that she'd done it and given me no warning.

"I wanted him to know and couldn't think of a good way to do it," was all that she said as she walked past me and back into the room. I followed her, noting that although Dale was outraged and that Diane was his sister, his eyes still sized up her naked beauty.

"What the fuck is going on Diane?" Dale demanded. He was working pretty hard at getting his hands free. Diane told him to stop struggling and that then she'd tell him.

I sat there stunned as Diane calmly told him everything, from our first kiss and experiences together to the fact that I'd been sucking on my brother's cock for experience and that it had inspired her to want to fuck her own brother. She said that she'd coerced me into this, though she offered up no actual proof of having done that.

Dale just looked back and forth between us. Although he looked stunned and as if he couldn't comprehend it, his cock was as stiff as it ever was as he was told the story.

"Look Dale, admit it, it turns you on," Diane said, indicating his cock. She walked up to him and started stroking her hand up and down it.

"Diane, don't, it's wrong, don't," he started off protesting. But she ignored him and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him again. "Di! Don't, oh god, Di, ... oh god, fuck that's good," he said, his protestations turning to cries of pleasure as she won him over with her oral talents.

I moved in behind Diane and ran my hands over her arse as Dale watched. He offered nothing vocally, but the look of lust on his face told me to do it. First I slipped two fingers into his sister's pussy and then I sucked them as he watched.

Sensing that his protestations were over, I lowered my tongue and ran it up and down her pussy from behind as Diane sucked off her brother.

Diane wasn't going to be content with just having her brother's cock in her mouth whilst he watched though. She wanted him to see what she'd done to him whilst he was blindfolded. She released his cock and stood up, moving away from my tongue. She straddled him on the chair, his erect cock trapped against her pussy.

"Di, I really think this is going too far," Dale said as she lifted herself and grabbed his cock, aiming it at her pussy.

Di reacted by sliding back and straddling one of his legs. She rubbed her wet pussy up and down his thigh and ground against his knee, all the time stroking his cock with her hand.

"Feel how wet my pussy is for you Dale? Its too late to protest anyway, I already fucked you, you just didn't get to see it, so go with this," she told him as she slid her sopping pussy down over his erect shaft. I moved alongside them so that I could watch, feeling a little useless and having completely lost any control I may have had over the situation to Diane. I reached out and pulled on Diane's nipples, getting her to moan and arch her back.

"Your cock feels so good in me Dale," she said as she worked herself on his cock. With Diane on his lap, her breasts were at face level for him and I could see him watching intently as I pulled on her nipples, elongating and twisting them as she leaned back.

"She loves to have them sucked and bitten," I told him, leaning in between them to do that to one of her nipples. Then I released it and told him to try it. I held her ample bosom out for him, her stiff nipple directed at his mouth. Dale took his sister's nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard.

"Use your teeth," I told him, watching as he caught her nipple between his teeth and pulled on it.

"Harder," Diane said and Dale pulled harder with his teeth on her nipple. I moved behind Diane and slipped my hand beneath her butt, sliding my fingers either side of Dale's shaft as it was buried again and again in her pussy. As I slid my fingers around between them, I brushed Diane's little butt hole and she groaned. I reflected upon having seen her with her finger sliding in and out of it and wondered if I dared. I decided that I did.

I ran my middle finger across and around her anus, smearing it with the juices that were now freely leaking from her pussy. I nestled the tip of my finger in her butt hole and pushed. Diane cried out in pleasure, but I don't know that Dale realised what I was doing to her.

I slipped my finger inside her anus and Diane started cumming, her body shaking and convulsing.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" Dale announced as his sister exploded all over him. Diane managed to get herself clear and I dropped to my knees and took Dale in my mouth again, swallowing as he sprayed his seed within my mouth.

"Wow," Diane said. Dale looked confused. He was obviously torn between the physical pleasure of what had just happened and the guilt that must have been creeping up on him now that it was over. I was about to untie him when Diane stopped me.

"You haven't cum yet," she said to me, pushing me back to the floor. She laid me out and then began to eat my pussy. As she did so, her tongue working over my clit and in and out of my wet hole, my eyes caught Dale. Lust scrawled across his face, I smiled at him and moaned as his sister sought to make me cum. His eyes flicked from mine to where he could see his sister's face buried in my crotch and back again.

My breathing became ragged as I approached the point of climax and Diane worked my clit even harder and faster. I could feel myself ready to explode. A final tweak from Diane was all it took. She pulled back and as I squirted cum from my pussy, she allowed it to splash over her face and breasts.

"Isn't she fantastic?" she said to Dale as I lay twitching on the floor.

"Oh yes," he replied.

We untied Dale and he excused himself from the room. I was worried that that was the last time that I'd get to have a sexual encounter with him.

"Relax," Diane said to me later, "if he was going to say no, it would have been the instant I pulled the blindfold off. Besides, not once did he say pebbles. He might struggle with this for a couple of days, but by the time he sees me naked a couple of times and I suck his cum down my throat, he'll be eating out of my hand and I'm not going to deprive you of a boyfriend. I've already got one, remember?"

I let her talk me around and then said goodbye, letting Dale have some time to think it all through, just wishing him goodbye from the doorway and getting him to promise to talk to me.

That night, Ed walked into my room as I lay there trying to get off to sleep.

"Hey Nik, mind if I join you?" he asked, clearly horny and looking for a bit.

"Um, sure, go ahead," I said to him, shifting across in my bed to make room for him. As he leaned against me getting into my bed, I could feel his erection. I was right, he was horny.

"Are you up for a bit of fun?" my brother asked me, his cock grinding against my thigh.

"You might be able to convince me," I said to him without really committing. I felt a hand on my breast. He played lightly with my nipples through my nightie and then slid slowly down over my body, across my tummy and mound until his hand was able to sneak back up the other way, pausing to rub my pussy through my panties until it slid further and up to my breasts again.

On its next trip down my body, Ed's hand slipped inside my panties and found my pussy waiting, ready, soaked in anticipation of what was coming. First one, then another finger slipped inside my pussy and I grabbed Ed's cock and pulled on it, spreading my knees apart to allow him access and enjoy his digital penetration of me.

Then Ed was between my legs, pulling my panties down and off, his own pants being quickly shed as well. I felt the head of his cock press against my pussy and sighed as with a few quick thrusts he slid himself home within me. He lay on top of me, thrusting between my legs and I loved it, his cock pumping away in and out of my pussy was awesome.

He pushed himself up over me, thrusting harder and faster and I worked my hips to meet his thrusts, to help him drive as deep as he could between my walls.

"I love fucking you Nikki, he grunted as he rammed himself home inside me."

"I love it too," I replied. When he was about to cum, he announced the fact. I told him to cum on me and worked my nightie up my body so that he could see the shimmering, slightly sweaty skin of my breasts and stomach in the half light of the room. He thrust a few more times before pulling out of me and pumping his cock with his hand, sending his cum to splatter over my skin.

"Can I make you cum?" he asked me a few minutes later when I'd cleaned his sperm from myself.

"Not tonight, Ed, I think I'll just sleep."

"Ok Nik, thanks," he said, kissing me before leaving the room via the shared bathroom.

I had lied to Ed. I didn't sleep. I slipped my hand down to my pussy and played with myself. I was thinking back over everything that had happened that day and teasing myself, my fingers slowly building me towards a nice, slow orgasm, rather than the body shattering sort I seemed to have from oral sex.

I could feel a wet patch on my sheet from where my pussy juices had oozed from me, down over my anus. It made me think back to sliding a finger into Diane's butt and watching her do it to herself. I remembered the sensation of Dale's finger there and allowed myself to very gently touch my anus. It wasn't unpleasant and as one hand drew slow circles around my clit, the finger of my other hand was applying more pressure against my butt hole.

I felt my finger slide inside. It was different. It felt tighter than my pussy, wrapped firmly around my finger, buried as it was up to the first knuckle. I pushed harder and felt my finger slide through what seemed to be a tunnel of muscle which clamped down against it. I rubbed my clit and slid the finger in and out a bit as I'd seen Diane do. It was a strange sensation, but one that the more I did it, the more pleasurable it became.

I could feel my orgasm coming and kept working towards it. I exploded and slipped my finger from my anus as my pussy clenched and released, fluid seeping from it as I sighed.

After recovering, I clambered out of bed, washed my hands and the returned to sleep.

Dale called me the next day. "I need to see you Nikki."

We met an hour later, at a café. Neutral territory. We chatted amiably over a coffee, things seeming normal, but then he suggested that we go for a walk where people couldn't over-hear us.

"Nikki, I need to talk to you about yesterday."

"I know," was all that I said, suddenly expecting the worse.

"I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me," he said, blushing. My heart skipped a beat, my nipples tightened. "But I also know that its wrong."

I had no response to that. "But then also I'd be lying if I said that I never wanted it to happen again. In fact, the real reason that I wanted to see you today was because last night, Diane came into my room. She made it very clear that she wanted to fuck me again. There's something so wrong about it Nikki that I just wanted to throw her on my bed and do it to her. But she wouldn't let me. She told me to make sure that things were straight with you first."

"We talked quite a bit after that about the fact that she was fucking Ed and that you were doing stuff to him as well. Though she didn't mention if you'd actually fucked him ..." he left that hanging.

"I have," I said, blushing, eyes down.

"Ahh, that explains her confusion over your virginity?" it was left as a question rather than a statement. I just nodded. He smiled.

I loved that smile. And I fell into it when it was genuinely given like this.

"So I need to know where you stand with all this Nikki. I get the feeling that it was Diane pushing what happened yesterday. I'd like to think that you were a willing accomplice rather than coerced, but I need to know because to be honest, the time I've had with you has been wonderful and I don't want to give that up. But when Diane walks into my bedroom, strips her clothes off and sits over me on my bed, I don't know if I can always say no."

I took a deep breath.

"I had a lot of confusing thoughts about what Ed and I were doing," I started. "Especially because he was seeing Diane. I mean, I was fucking my brother's girlfriend AND my best friend's boyfriend. Talk about betrayal. But there's something about your sister Dale. She likes it. She actually likes the thought of me fucking her boyfriend, my brother. So after some soul searching and some firm promises from her that she'd tell me if that ever changed, I decided to just go with what felt good. So if you're ok with it, fuck your sister. I know I will. And I don't want to stop fucking Ed either. I'd like to think that you're my boyfriend Dale," I added, taking his hands in mind and standing face to face with him. "But you're going to be away again soon and like when Diane comes into your room, when Ed comes into mine, I don't like to say no. I know I should, but I don't' want to."

Dale pulled me close and kissed me. His cock was rock hard, trapped between us. We continued walking. We were outside the botanic gardens.

"Come with me," I said to him. I led him through the gardens until we found a nice secluded spot. I lay him down between two rows of roses and crawled on top of him, kissing him. Then I slithered down his body until I could free his cock. Kneeling beside him, I checked if anyone was about and then took him in my mouth. I sucked and sucked until his hips were bucking and he was thrusting at my face. He came and I sucked his cock dry of cum.

He scrambled back into his pants moments later when we heard voices. Quickly we moved away from the scene. He dropped me off at uni and I waited for the moment when I'd see Diane, knowing what to expect.

"Did you talk to Dale?" she asked me within moments of getting me away from the crowded area in which we'd first seen each other.

"I may have," I said, teasing her.

"Come on, don't be a bitch," she said grinning.

"Yes I did then."

"And? What happened, what did he say?"

"He said that he really wanted to keep seeing me and that he understood that you'd probably coerced me into yesterday's stunt."

"Yeah, but what about me?"

"What about you?" I said to her, barely suppressing a laugh at the look on her face.

"Well, you know, does he want me?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask ..."

"What? Don't give me that!"

"Oh alright, he said something like 'I don't know if I could always say no when she walks into my room naked."

"Is that all?" she looked disappointed.

"Well he did seem pleased when I told him that if he wanted to he should fuck his sister, because I sure as hell was going to!" I laughed finally. The look of radiant jubilation on her face was priceless. And probably not one that people would usually associate with their friend giving someone permission to fuck their own brother!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,939 Followers
1...345678