Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,950 Followers

Diane was shaking she was so close to orgasm. I couldn't believe how quickly she'd gotten that close. I slid two fingers back inside her and then attacked her clit with my tongue, getting her squirming on my bed, moaning and begging me to get her to cum. I waited until I thought she was right on the verge of climax and then stopped licking and slid my fingers from her. She groaned with audible disappointment.

I licked and kissed at her inner thigh, teasing her, getting closer and closer to her pussy, then swapping legs and moving further away. Back and forth I moved until on the third pass, Diane grabbed my head as I went to skip over her pussy again and pulled me into her. I laughed and returned to pleasing her pussy, loving the taste of the juices that were freely oozing from her pussy. When she came, her hips bucked and thrust at my mouth and she shuddered on my bed.

"Mmm, thanks Nikki, that was awesome," Diane said to me as we lay together recovering from our exertions.

"Any time, you know that!"

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "I hope you don't mind, but tomorrow I want to spend the day with your brother. I think I've neglected our Ed a bit too much this last week or so."

"Heck, why would I mind, he's your boyfriend," I replied.

"Well, good then, I don't want you feeling like I'm m neglecting you AND taking your other pleasure source away," she smiled.

"I can have Ed more often than you if I really want, don't forget," I teased her.

"And do you? How often do you suck your brother's dick Nikki?"

"Oh not that often ... once a week or so I guess."

"God, I don't think I could cope, if I start doing it to Dale, I might wear him out ... sex at my fingertips and all!"

"You're terrible Diane," I said, laughing at her. I wondered whether or not to break the news to her that I'd actually fucked Ed. I decided against it. I wanted that secret to myself just a little longer.

"Dale here," I heard on the other end of the phone.

"Hey Dale, its Nikki."

"Hey there beautiful girl, how are you?" he said, his voice picking up an excited tone that was matched by the leaping in my heart.

"Great, you?"

"Better now that I'm talking to you," he said. I laughed.

"What are you up to tomorrow night Dale?"

"I think I'm up to what ever you want me to be up to."

"Cool, because Ed and Diane are going out and so are my parents, so I thought that I'd cook you dinner and then maybe we could watch a movie or something?"

"Sounds pretty good to me, what time should I come over?"

"Um, 5, if you don't mind watching me cook that is."

"I'd watch you do anything Nikki," he said cheekily.

"Huh, that's a bit open ended," I replied, grinning into the phone.

"I guess it is, but you can take it however you want." We flirted a bit more before I hung up the phone, squeezing my legs together as my pussy came alive from our conversation. It was going to come a lot more alive than that, if I had my way tomorrow night, I thought to myself.

Dale showed up right on time and I drank in the sight of him before he stepped through the door and took me in his arms to kiss me. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that mapped out his rugged frame beautifully. As he kissed me, my hands found his butt and squeezed hard. I could feel his cock between us already, pressing through his jeans. "Later," I had to tell myself as I felt my body respond to his.

I led Dale into the kitchen and got him a beer. He sat at the table as I continued to prepare the dinner that I'd planned. He wanted to help but I told him he was there strictly as a decoration and for entertainment, to which he laughed.

Dinner went well. Dale hadn't managed to leave me entirely alone through the cooking process, taking every opportunity that he could to fondle my body or kiss me. I of course, was a willing subject of such attentions throughout.

I served up a beautiful chocolate pudding with cream and ice-cream for desert and we sat nestled together on the couch, alternately eating it and each other's mouths.

"So shall we go get a movie?" he asked as we finished.

"Sure," I said. Luckily the video shop was within walking distance, because we'd had a couple of beers and some wine and I didn't think either of us was in a state to drive. We held hands the whole way there and back again and only once did I push him out of the street lights to molest him for a few moments. I think he enjoyed it most when I dropped to my knees in a dark patch between street lights, fished his cock out of his pants and sucked on it for a few minutes.

Back at home, we settled back on the couch to watch the movie. I only managed to last for about 10 minutes before I insisted that Dale take his pants off and sit there with his cock out. I dropped my head to his lap and took his erection deep in my mouth and then simply held it there as we watched the movie. Every time I got the slightest inkling that he might be flagging, I used my tongue to tease him back to full stiffness.

"I can't take this Nikki," Dale said to me some 15 minutes later. I love you sucking my cock like that, but I can't remember anything that has happened in the movie!"

"I should stop then?" I asked him, grinning.

"Well ... I dunno ..." he said hesitantly.

"Or should we stop the movie so that you can fuck me and then watch the rest?"

"Um yeah! I mean, really?"

"Is that yes or not?" I laughed.

"Definitely yes, I just didn't want to push you into this ... "

"You're not pushing, I'm pulling," I told him, winking and grabbing his dick and tugging on it with my hand. He laughed and I stood up, extending my hands to help pull him up before leading him up to my bedroom. I turned as he entered and he took me in his arms, kissing me whilst using his hands to caress my body.

I tugged at his t-shirt, pulling it up and over his head so that he was naked and then I dropped to my knees and sucked on his cock until he pulled me back to my feet, his hands now removing my clothing until I too was naked. He pushed me back towards my bed and lay me down upon it before laying kisses all over my nakedness.

When he reached my pussy, he spread my wet lips with his fingers and used his tongue to explore within me. Then he made his way to my clit where he licked and licked and licked. I was so horny from having sucked on his cock whilst we were watching the movie that I was worried that I might cum straight away. But I wanted his cock in me first.

"Fuck me Dale, I want your cock in me," I urged him. He stopped licking me and moved up my body. I could feel his erection dragging on my leg and by the time he was kissing me it was trapped against my pussy. I shifted with my hips, eager to feel him slide inside me.

"Are you sure that you're ok with this Nikki?"

"Hell yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked as I used my hand to try and guide his cock inside me.

"Um, well it was just something Diane said," he replied tentatively.

"Oh and what was that?" I asked, pausing in my efforts.

"That I should be gentle with you because I'm probably your first."

"Ahhh, well Diane doesn't know everything about me, Dale, I'm not a virgin anymore, so you don't have to worry about hurting me."

"Ok, well that was embarrassing," he said, blushing.

"Don't worry about it ... just get that cock in here!" I said, laughing at him. This time as I guided him I felt him thrust forward and the tip of his cock met my entrance briefly before sliding easily inside. It felt so fucking good. He slowly worked his way inside with small backward and forward movements until his entire cock was buried in my pussy and then he set about fucking me properly.

I moved my hips to meet his thrust, loving the view I had of his pecs and arms as he held himself over me, his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. He kept that up for sometime before lowering himself down on me, his chest against my tiny breasts as he kept working his cock in and out, now kissing me at the same time. It was so awesome, I lifted my legs up to wrap them around him, opening myself up and feeling him slide even deeper inside. I groaned at the penetration.

We must have fucked like that for 15 minutes with Dale alternating the speed and depth of his penetrations, working my pussy with his cock over and over again. I could hear his breathing change.

"Where should I cum Nikki?" he asked me as he clearly approached the point of explosion.

"Um not in me," I said, having given no thought at all as to where I was in my cycle. "Cum in my mouth Dale," I said, reaching a decision. He thrust a couple of more times at me, then quickly pulled his cock out of my pussy and knelt up. I scrambled to take his cock in my mouth, sucking my pussy juices from him as I felt his cock begin twitching and pulsing as he came. My mouth was flooded with cum and I swallowed quickly to get it all down and avoid a mess.

"Oh God, I could watch that all day," Dale said to me as I cleaned off the tip of his cock. I laughed at him as he collapsed on the bed, spent. I lay next to him and kissed him, enjoying the reaction of his having to kiss my mouth that tasted of his cum. He clearly didn't really want to do it, but was good enough to realise that it would be very bad for him if he didn't.

"I know a way to get that taste from your mouth," I said to him, laughing.

"Oh?" he said, unsure of what was coming next.

"Get back down there and finish what you started!" I said, pointing to my pussy. Then I ran two fingers through myself and licked them. This clearly excited Dale and he didn't wait around before moving down between my legs.

I lay back and sighed as his tongue renewed its affair with my clit. I pulled on my nipples as he sucked and lick and bit at my clit and labia. I could tell that this wasn't going to take very long and when I felt myself on the brink, just let myself go. My juices sprayed from my pussy and my hips shuddered and shook as I exploded.

"Holy Crap!" Dale said, pulling back after getting the first spray in his mouth. A second spray went over his shoulder and down his chest. I was unable to speak as my orgasm slowly subsided.

"Sorry about that, I should have warned you," I said sheepishly as he looked about for something to clean off with.

"That's ok, it was just really unexpected, I've never seen a girl cum like that," he said, awe in his voice.

"For some reason it only happens when I get my pussy licked," I told him.

"Wow, that was amazing. I can assure you that I'll be doing that to you again!" he grinned at me.

"Well before you get around to that, how about you fuck me again?" I asked, my pussy aching for some more of his cock now that my orgasm was over.

"I think I could be talked into it," he said. "If you can get my cock hard again that is."

"Oh that's easy!" I laughed back at him. I got on my hands and knees and told him to stand where he could see my pussy. Then I reached between my legs and slid two fingers in and out of myself over and over again before taking them out and sucking them clean. "Hard yet?" I asked him.

"Hell Yes!" he said, moving back onto my bed behind me and kneeling there. He thrust his cock at my pussy and I pushed back, feeling him ease inside me. God it felt deep as he worked his entire way inside me. He waited there for a bit, just filling me with his cock before beginning to move. I loved it when he moved in and out of me. I rested my head on my pillow, my chest almost on the bed as he rammed me from behind.

He worked faster and faster until his cock slipped from me entirely at one point and as he thrust forward, it slipped up between my butt cheeks. I felt the length of his shaft slide across my anus. When he went to put his cock back in my pussy, he didn't pull back, but pushed his cock down so that again the shaft rubbed across my puckered hole until his head slipped past and back inside my pussy. I was surprised at how it had felt!

I forgot all about it though as he worked his cock in and out of my pussy. He announced that he was going to cum again and I told him to pull out and spray it on my bum cheeks. He gave five final thrusts, his balls slapping hard against my arse and then pulled out and pumped his cock. I felt his warm sperm go splat against my arse cheeks.

"Let me lick you again," he said to me as I fell down onto the bed, my hand between my legs, teasing at my clit.

"if you insist," I said. "But get me a tissue first." Dale fetched some tissues from my dresser and I wiped his cum of my butt cheeks before rolling over.

He set to work between my legs and I moaned and squealed, barely able to contain myself second time around. I called out to him as I was about to cum again and he pulled back, just as I came. This time there was no great spray though, just a rush of fluid from between my lips that dribbled down over my anus.

I felt his finger on my convulsing pussy, teasing and playing with the trail of juice. He followed it down to my anus and to my surprise, his finger dallied about my anus, running circles around it and nestling ever so briefly right in the middle of my hole.

I wasn't sure what to do. It didn't feel bad, but it was my butt. I was about to say something when he stopped and smiled at me. We kissed and then decided that we should get back down and watch the movie before my parents came home. And that we did.

The next day I caught up with Diane. She was glowing and had obviously had a great time the previous day.

"Have fun with Ed?" I asked her as we strolled through the mall together.

"Hell yes," she said, grinning madly.

"What about you and Dale. From the look on his face this morning and your face today, I could only conclude that you're not a virgin anymore."

"You would be correct," I said demurely. Diane grinned at me and pulled me to a quiet corner of the store that we were in.

"And, what's he like?" she asked me eagerly. "Does he have a nice cock?"

"It was good enough for me," I laughed.

"Is it big?"

"'bout the same as Ed's I guess," I replied, thinking back on last night. "But could we not talk about this here?"

"Geez, I guess, but you know you can't stall me for ever!" she said.

"I know and I'll be happy to tell you, just not here," I laughed indicating the store around us and all the people that were shopping.

Diane quickly lost interest in the mall and soon we were in her room, sitting on her bed with her grilling me about everything that her brother had done to me.

I told her everything in detailed account, because she'd let me get away with nothing less. "And then he did something kind of odd," I said, blushing.

"Odd?"

"Yeah, he ran his finger through my cum and traced it down to my bum. And he kind of just played with my butt hole a bit."

"Really? Like how?" she asked.

"I dunno, just like tickling it a bit I guess."

"I bet he wants to fuck it," Diane said lustily.

"Ewwww!" was all I could say.

"I dunno, I've never tried it," Diane laughed. "Did it feel bad what he did?"

"No, but it was like, my butt."

"Show me what he did," she said, starting to pull off her pants.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah! If I want something to happen between us, I need to know what turns him on, it might be the one thing that gets him past being my brother!"'

"It scares me how much you think about this," I laughed. Diane laughed in return but was now sitting with her legs devoid of clothing and her pussy bared for me, her little strip of bright red hair like a beacon pointing the way.

"You have to cum first," I said to her.

"Oh darn," she said. I laughed and moved to where I could lick her. "What would be better is if you came on my pussy. I reckon that would be hot," she added. "Let me eat you Nik."

I wasn't one to complain about my girlfriend burying her head in my pussy until I came and so stripped off and let her get down to business. When I was really close to cumming, I let Diane know and she moved quickly to get her pussy as close to mine as she could, sitting in front of me on her bed. I rubbed furiously at my clit and exploded.

I felt the now familiar sensation of my pussy squirting its joy out as I collapsed back on the bed, my hips shuddering and shaking uncontrollably. The first spray from my pussy actually hit her tits and stomach, the second one went all over her pussy.

Diane was rubbing it all over her lips as she waited for me to recover. "I so love watching you cum, Nikki," she said.

When I had recovered, I sat up. "Right, this is what he did," I said and I ran my finger down Diane's pussy until I touched her anus. I circled it like Dale had done to me, then wiggled it in the middle a bit.

"Ohh, feels kind of nice, doesn't' it?" Diane said to me. I blushed but admitted that it did. "I've heard some girls like anal sex, but I've never tried it myself," she added. I stopped poking at her hole and offered to give her an orgasm to think about instead. She was happy to go with that.

As I licked and lapped at Diane's enflamed labia, she rolled onto her side and lifted one leg out of the way so that I could keep going. It was an odd angle, but I managed. I was surprised a few moments later when I took a very quick break to get my hair out of my face when I saw that Diane had her hand around behind her and one of her fingers was circling her anus.

"What are you doing Di?" I asked.

"Experimenting," she replied. And as I watched, she pushed her finger at her hole and it disappeared into her anus up to the first knuckle before wiggling back and forth as she moaned. "Lick me Nik," she pleaded.

I changed position so that I could lick her clit and see her finger and as I applied my tongue to her, she pushed it further in, right up to the second knuckle before pulling it out and pushing it in again. I was fascinated, watching her butt cling to her finger.

A few minutes of licking and her finger going in and out of her bum and Diane squealed and came, pulling her finger from her butt, allowing me to watch as both her pussy and anus clamped tightly with each pulse of her orgasm.

"So want to hear one of my FMB plans?" Diane said as we lay together on the bed, gently caressing each other."

"Sure," I said, humouring her, but knowing she was serious.

"Well, this is the one that involves you. I figure if he's into being tied up, you could tie him up on a chair and blindfold him. Then he'd have no idea what was happening other than by touch. You could suck him for a bit, then tease him by doing nothing and I could come in like a tag-team and suck him too! He couldn't touch me if his hands were tied together and I'd get to suck and maybe even fuck him if I sat down on his cock."

"Of course, he also wouldn't know it was you."

"Yeah, that is part of the problem, but at least I'd get to do it. Would you be up for it?"

I considered the possibility for a while and was surprised at how turned on I was at the thought of seeing Diane work over her bound brother.

"Yeah," I said. "Anyway, though, what's your other plan? The one that doesn't involve me?"

"Well, I figure I either walk into the bathroom naked and see what interest it stirs up or I sneak into his bedroom at night and see what I can do."

"Hmm, well good luck with that!" I laughed.

"Well, can you do some research for me and find out if he'd like to be tied up?" Diane asked me.

"Sure," I replied. "I can't see that much hurting."

A couple of days later, I reported back to Diane that Dale's eyes had lit up at the suggestion that I tie him to a chair and take advantage of him. Diane looked even more excited than Dale had. "So are you prepared to do it my way?" she asked almost the instant that she'd processed the information I'd given her.

"Sure," I replied, grinning. I'd given it a lot of thought and decided that if Dale could put up with it like Ed did, then I'd be laughing. If he couldn't, I'd be devastated ... but I'd still have Ed and Diane.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,950 Followers
1...345678