Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

"I had to admit as I watched that it looked hot, Diane's mouth engulfing my brother's cock as her own brother's cock disappeared in her pussy. I didn't want to be left out and lying on my back, slid beneath her to suck and nibble on her breasts. It didn't take long with so much attention for Diane to explode with an orgasm. I told the boys that it was my turn and took up where she left off.

Dale slid his cock into my pussy and I took Ed's in my mouth. Each thrust of Dale's forced me further down Ed's cock and I all but lost track of what I was doing. Then Diane was pulling my nipples and Ed said he wanted to fuck me. I stayed still and Dale and Ed swapped ends, Ed thrusting his cock home in my pussy and me taking Dale in my mouth, Diane playing with my breasts the whole time.

As my brother thrust his cock in me again and again, Di started to play with my clit. I thought she was going to make me cum again, but Ed announced that he was going to. Diane scrambled from beneath me to suck on his cock as he came.

Dale too reached the point of no return and I found myself with my mouth flooding with his cum. I hadn't even swallowed properly when Diane pulled my face to hers and kissed me! She still had Ed's cum in her mouth and suddenly we were mixing the boys cum in our mouths as we kissed. I couldn't believe it. Neither could the boys from their reaction.

Ed was sitting on the floor and Diane pushed him down and took his flagging cock in her mouth again, sucking on him until he was again erect. I didn't know what she was planning, but she climbed over Ed and worked his cock back into her pussy.

"Hope you didn't think you were finished?" she said to him, riding his cock. We watched as she rode him for a while and then she said to Dale, "Get back there Dale, my butt needs you."

Dale took the hint and moved in behind his sister.

"You'll need to lubricate that," I said to him. I moved over to where he was and sucked on his cock, letting saliva run down its length. Then I allowed some to drip from my mouth onto Diane's butt hole as she straddled my brother's cock. I watched as Dale pushed the head of his cock into Diane's anus, Diane encouraging him and giving us a running commentary on how good it all felt. I watched as he worked his cock back and forth in her, knowing that she was sliding on my brother's cock at the same time.

I wanted to try it.

But I needed to let them finish first. I moved back in front and told Diane to make room so that I could sit on Ed's face. She kind of pivoted sideways a bit and I was able to squeeze in, my newly bald pussy thrust against Ed's face. I was sure that he'd barely be able to move, but his tongue was working which was the important thing. It worked back and forth on my clit and I ground my pussy against him as Diane ground herself against his cock.

Our bodies mashed and ground against each other and finally Dale let us know that he was cumming. He kept his cock in his sister's arse and filled it with sperm. It was enough to set her off and Diane came as well, collapsing on Ed as Dale slid from her butt. Then she rolled to one side, leaving me sitting on Ed's face. I let him keep licking me.

"You'd better wash that," I said to Dale, "because I want a turn too." Dale almost looked ready to flee from exhaustion as he left the room to find the bathroom, but he did return.

"Lie down, I want you in my pussy," I told him. And I took up the same position that Diane had on Dale just before. I worked his semi-erect cock into my pussy and ground against him until he was hard again. Then I slid up and down his cock, riding him for a while whilst my brother lay watching. "Don't just lie there, get over here and fill my butt," I said to him.

Ed got around behind me and I felt him begin the process of stretching his way into my butt. I couldn't believe how full I felt with both of my holes filled. I tried to move, but just had to be there as Ed started fucking my arse. His movements caused me to move on Dale and soon I was lost in the pleasure that was being exacted upon me, unable to do anything but enjoy it.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I said as Ed drove himself within me. I could feel it build and then the tension was released. A flood of my fluid gushed around Dale's cock and Ed lost control, emptying himself into my butt.

I collapsed, exhausted and spent.

The next night I said goodbye to Dale after we'd eaten with his parents and Diane. It was hard to take, but I knew that he'd be coming back to me. We fucked quietly in his room. It was nice, intimate sex, with lots of kissing and touching and none of the kink of the day prior.

Now I'm counting the days until he comes back for his next break. And in the meantime, Diane and Ed are making sure that the length of my skirt is appropriate and that I don't miss out on what Dale would offer me if he were here!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers
1...345678