Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

And then I felt my release come again.

"Oh GOOOOOOOOD!" I called out as my soul seemed to eject itself from my body through my pussy. I Felt another rush as I squirted a second time, though not so much as the first. I pushed Diane away from my pussy and rolled on my side, squeezing my legs together. Even that simple act caused me to spasm as my lips rubbed against each other.

"Forgive me?" Diane said, standing up alongside the bed. I glanced over and saw that her dress was saturated from the neck right down to her belly button. Her neck itself glistened with my cum.

"Oh yes," I mumbled, rolling gently to my back again. "You're wet," I grinned.

"And you were noisy!" She said as she lifted up her skirt to show me that the top of her panties were wet as well (not to mention the crotch).

"It ran down my chest and belly all the way to my panties!" she said, grinning. She climbed onto the bed on top of me to kiss me. Our tongues met and I tasted myself on her. My hands sought out her large breasts, kneading them as she tried to crush them against me.

"Take your dress off," I said to her. Diane knelt up and pulled the dress off. I grabbed her tits, pulling on them. "Now let me suck these." Diane reached behind herself and released the bra, pulling it free to spill her breasts to the air. Then she climbed over me again, dangling her mammaries in my face. I used my hands to capture them and moved my mouth from first one nipple to the other, sucking and biting at them. I could feel the dampness of Diane's crotch against my belly as I savoured my opportunity to take advantage of her breasts. I even licked between them, tasting the juice of my explosion in her cleavage.

I pulled her head down to me then to kiss her some more, letting her collapse on top of me so that I could feel her tits against me as her soft pale lips melded with my own and our tongues danced a sinuous and erotic dance between us.

"Time for me to eat you," I said after a few minutes. Di just shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Period," she said, kissing me again.

"Oh, ok."

After a little more cuddling, it was time for me to go and so we put on our proper clothes and Diane walked me down stairs.

"You two alright?" Dale asked from the couch where he was watching TV again.

"Fine," we both replied at once and giggled. Dale stood up when he realised that Diane was walking me to the door.

"I just thought I heard someone cry out that's all."

"Just a couple of young girls pillow fighting Dale," Diane said, laughing.

"Or someone stubbing their toe really hard, depending on who you believe," I added. Dale just laughed.

"Oh Nikki?" he started as I was walking out the door. I paused and turned around, my heart skipping a beat. "Would you like to go out for a drink tonight?"

"You sod!" Diane said to him.

"Hey, back off," he said.

"I'd love to," I told him, sticking my tongue out at Diane.

"Pick you up at 8?"

"Sounds great. I'll see you later on. Bye Di!" I called as I made my way to the car. Diane bounded down the path before I could drive off.

"I'm going to fuck your brother," I said to her, trying to keep a straight face.

"Wha?!" she managed to get out before I drove off, laughing.

I was barely in the door when the phone rang.

"Nikki speaking."

"What do you mean you're going to fuck my brother?!" I heard Diane say.

I laughed at her. "Now you know what its like to be told that," I said, referring to the day when she'd told me exactly the same thing."

"Oh I don't mind, its all part of Plan FMB, but I didn't expect you to do it so soon!"

"How is that part of the plan?" I asked, surprised. "And anyway, I didn't say I was going to fuck him tonight!"

"Oh, ok then. I'll see you later." And she hung up. It was way too cryptic for me. And I had to get ready to go out. Starting with a shower to clean up my pussy, I decided.

Ed came home a little after I had finished in the shower and knocked on my door as I was getting dressed. I let him in, even though I was only in my bra and knickers. After all, it was only likely to excite him given what we'd already been put to!

"Hey, what's the occasion?" he asked, as I pulled on my jeans and he eyed off the black top that I'd laid on my bed.

"I'm going out for a drink."

"With Diane?" he asked, clearly puzzled as to why he wouldn't know about it if I was going out drinking with his girlfriend.

"No, with Dale actually."

"Dale's back?" he asked. It was interesting to see the emotion on his face.

"Yeah, Diane and I showed him our latest aerobics routine this afternoon and he asked me to go out for a drink with him."

"Which aerobics routine?" Ed asked, his mind obviously going back to his birthday present. I think he was jealous. I don't think he'd considered the fact that other boys might be interested in me. I wondered how this might play out given our current relationship.

"Oh something we threw together, nothing like your birthday present though." His face visibly relaxed.

"So, drinks with Dale huh?" he asked.

"Sure, what's the matter, worried I might abandon you?"

"Well, maybe," he said sheepishly. I walked up close to him and put a hand on the nape of his neck, pulling his face to mine. I slipped my tongue into my brother's mouth and he hungrily returned my kiss.

"Don't worry, I won't forget you," I said to him and then returned to dressing. Ed stayed and talked to me as I put on my makeup and did my hair.

"You are totally gorgeous," he said when I stood up ready to go. I heard the doorbell down stairs. I walked over to Ed and fondled his cock through his pants. He moaned as Mum called out for me to say that Dale had arrived. I pulled Ed's zip down, fished his cock out of his pants and took it quickly in my mouth sucking it hard.

Then I simply said, "I won't forget you Ed," and walked away, leaving him with his erect cock sticking out of his pants.

"Hey Dale," I said as I came down the stairs, checking him out. He was wearing jeans and a short sleeved shirt, unbuttoned enough to show a glimpse of his chest. Man was he hot. His eyes travelled up and down my body and I all but blushed under the attention. I wasn't used to being looked at like that yet.

We had a great night. Dale bought me dinner at the pub and then we had a few drinks and went dancing. We talked all night, with Dale giving me the low-down on college life, which he seemed to be enjoying.

Afterwards, he drove me home and walked me to the door.

"Thanks for tonight Dale, I had a ball," I said to him.

"Thank you Nikki, it was wonderful to spend the time with you. Would you like to do it again some time?"

"Oh yes," I said, grinning. We leaned towards each other slightly, obviously both hinting at a kiss. It was enough of a hint and our lips met, softly at first, just brushing against each other, then parting slightly. I snaked my tongue out, probing gently and found the tip of Dale's tongue similarly feeling its way. They entwined and we moved closer together, Dale's hands on my hips.

After five minutes or so of stop-starting, I stepped back and looked up into Dale's eyes. I hoped mine looked as alive as his did!

"Goodnight Dale, and thank you again."

"Goodnight Nikki," he replied, smiling. I went inside the house, my heart racing and my body alive. What a fantastic night!

The next day, Ed was keen to hear about my night out. I told him that it had been absolutely perfect and his face nearly hit the floor he seemed so crestfallen. He skirted around a direct question, but I could tell that he really wanted to ask me what had happened. I put him out of his misery eventually, telling him that we had kissed and no more.

After uni, I came home to find Ed home alone and my parents out. They'd gone to some work dinner for Dad and we'd been left to fend for ourselves. Ed actually cooked dinner for me and then we sat down to watch the telly.

"I don't think I can stand hearing any more about Dale you know," Ed said with a laugh an hour later. I realised that he was all I'd talked about since I came home.

"Oh I'm sorry Ed," I said sheepishly. "Maybe I can make it up to you?"

"Now that sounds like it has potential," he said, grinning. I pulled my top off over my head and released my bra.

"Would playing with these help?" I asked, pulling on my nipples. Ed didn't answer; he just leaned in and took my right nipple in his mouth, sucking it hard.

"Wait!" I said to him and he stopped.

"What?"

"I just thought of something, hang on." And I grabbed my top and bra and ran up to my bedroom, deserting him. I think he was worried I wasn't coming back but when I came back down, the look on his face told me he was more than happy with my idea.

I'd pulled my hair into pigtails and put on my school dress.

"Is that better Sir?" I asked, standing like a demure little school girl in front of the headmaster. Ed stood up and walked around me.

"Miss Hall, haven't we had a discussion about the length of your skirt before?" He said, slipping straight into his master's voice.

"I don't recall sir."

"Well if you can't recall, you're not going to do very well in your studies. I suggest you think harder."

"Harder Sir?" I said, glancing at his crotch, where his cock's state of arousal was clearly evident.

"Right Miss Hall," I will not take that sort of insolence. Bend over that couch and place your hands firmly upon the seat. I moved over to the couch and leaned over the back of it, putting my hands on the part where you sit, just as I'd been instructed. I could feel the air on my bum and knew that my tiny skirt would be revealing at least half of it in this position.

"My God, Miss Hall. No underwear!? Have you no respect for the rules of this institution?" Ed flipped my skirt up so that my whole butt was exposed. His hand slapped unexpectedly against my left arse cheek and I yelped and flinched in surprise. It was followed in quick succession by another series of strikes against my flesh. "I really don't know if I can allow you to stay here Miss Hall. We've spoken before and I don't think that you've taken this seriously."

"Please sir, I'd do anything to stay, I do like the school, and I just got caught out on laundry day sir."

"Anything, Miss Hall? That's quite an offer."

"Anything Sir."

"Very well, we shall see if you live up to your word." I felt my brother's hand upon my butt cheeks, spreading them. Then I felt his tongue on my pussy, licking up and down. He must have knelt behind me. Then I was left alone. I looked up and backward over the top of the couch and saw Ed coming around in front of me. He had his stiff cock out and was stroking it. "Open your mouth Miss Hall."

I strained to look upwards and opened my mouth. Ed moved forward and shoved his cock inside it, sliding it back and forth over my tongue.

"That's the way Miss Hall, get my cock ready so that I can be sure that you mean what you say." He kept sliding it in and out until I almost gagged because of the odd position. "I think you need to move Miss Hall." Ed helped rearrange me so that I was upside down on the couch. My legs were over the back rest, my back laying across the bit your butt usually goes on and my head dangling down like your legs would. Ed then knelt in front of me and stuck his cock back in my mouth so that I was sucking him upside down.

As he slid his cock in and out of my mouth, he leaned forward to pull my skirt out of the way again. His fingers found my pussy and started teasing it. I sucked and slurped at his cock and soon he was moaning and thrusting, getting close to cumming, but he didn't. He pulled his cock away from my mouth.

"Sit on the couch now Miss Hall," Ed said to me. I rearranged myself again until I was sitting normally on the couch. Ed put his hands under my knees, spreading my legs and pulling me towards where he knelt before me, his cock pointing skyward between my legs.

"Ok, Miss Hall if you are able to take this, then I won't have you thrown out of school," he said to me, one hand clutching his cock and stroking it before me. "You understand?"

"Yes Sir. Please sir, fuck me with your cock. I want to stay sir." I was so wet, looking down and watching as the head of my brother's cock once again rubbed against my lips, slick with the juice of my pleasure. Ed slowly worked himself inside me. It didn't hurt this time. It felt awesome!

"Oh God sir, it feels so fucking good!" I said and Ed started working his cock faster in my pussy, sliding back and forth until I could feel his balls press against my arse. He was completely inside me and I loved it! Ed slid slowly in and out of my pussy and I pulled the hem of my school dress up so that I could try and see it as his cock disappeared between my pussy lips.

He ran his hands across my breasts, grazing my nipples through the fabric and drawing a moan from within me.

"You have a lovely pussy, Miss Hall," he said to me as his cock eased back between my lips again and again.

"Oh thank you sir," I replied. Then he started to slide faster and faster and I simply lay my head back and allowed him to fuck me, my whole being focussed on the pleasure that was his cock hammering into my pussy.

Ed's breathing started to get ragged. He was panting and grunting and I knew from watching him fuck Diane that he was going to cum. I opened my eyes to watch and he pulled his cock from within me and pumped it with his hand until I saw a stream of cum shoot from its end and fly up in an arc before landing on my dress and mound.

As he stopped cumming, he looked at the sloppy mess that was soaking into my dress and said to me, "My apologies Miss Hall, it looks like you've an even bigger laundry problem now!" and then laughed.

"That's ok sir, I guess I'll just have to wash this one by hand and not let my mother do it. Can I stay at school Sir?"

"Most certainly Miss Hall." He leaned forward and kissed me and I allowed my brother's tongue to dance with mine. When we broke apart I made my way upstairs to change again. Then I washed my uniform before my parents came home.

"So have you fucked my brother yet?" Diane asked me, her hand sliding back an forth provocatively on my thigh, threatening to slip up under my skirt.

"No, but we've had some awesome kisses and he's started rubbing my tits through my top when he says goodnight."

"Oh my God, you've had what 3 dates? And that's as far as you've gone? What happened to my horny friend? And my brother? He's never waited before! I've heard him brag to his mates about how quick he can get a girl into bed sometimes!"

"Well maybe its because we really really like each other," I suggested.

"Well that's not too good ... does that mean you won't let me fuck him?"

"I haven't really thought about it Diane," I admitted honestly, 'but given that I've been fucking my brother who's your boyfriend, it would only seem fair that I do."

"Yes, I think that sounds fair," Diane said, grinning cheekily.

"If he's willing of course," I added hastily.

"Of course," she agreed.

I sat in the car with Dale, overlooking the city lights. It was a popular spot, and there was a series of cars lined up, windows all foggy as lovers came to try and share a private moment.

Dale's hands were exploring my body, fondling my tiny tits and stroking my belly softly. I shifted in my seat and spread my legs as his hand crept up my thigh and under my skirt, gently rubbing me through my panties.

I sighed and moved my hand to his crotch, stroking his cock through his jeans. Dale's fingers found their way into my panties and my sopping wet pussy greeted him enthusiastically, parting easily before their advance. A finger slid between my pussy lips and again my bottom shifted, this time thrusting towards the invasion, encouraging it.

I allowed him to finger and explore me unhindered for few minutes before I started attacking his pants and trying to get them off of him. He withdrew his finger and before he could do anything with it, I took his hand and brought his finger to my lips, sucking my juices from it seductively.

"Holy crap," Dale whispered, his eyes glued to my mouth.

"Take your pants off," I said to him. Dale didn't waste anytime and as soon as he was sitting in his seat with them out the way, I knelt up on my seat and leaned over to take his cock in my mouth. Dale moaned as I slid my lips down the length of his cock until it was pushing against the back of my throat. Then I sucked slowly back up his length and swirled my head around the head of his meat.

I sucked up and down for awhile, pausing occasionally to lick his shaft, or suck just the tip or flick my tongue back and forth along the small slit in its top, by which time, Dale was flinching at every contact, close to cumming.

I decided that it was time to put him out of his misery and worked my mouth quickly up and down his cock, sucking relentlessly, dropping one hand to squeeze his balls until he exploded and his semen flooded into my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed as he emptied himself into me.

Dale clearly wanted more, but I wanted to wait, so had him drive me home.

The next day I was in my room with Diane and related to her how I'd sucked her brother's cock until he'd cum. "If I could have got to your house, I would have let you kiss me and taste his cum from my mouth," I said to tease her.

"Oh that would have been awesome," she said, pulling my face to hers and kissing me. "Mmm, I can almost imagine the taste on your tongue."

"Well, you could always settle for the taste of my pussy on yours," I offered to her. Diane's hand went to the crotch of the shorts I was wearing, rubbing against my pussy.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I stood up and slid my shorts and panties down off my legs. Diane hurriedly pushed me back on the bed and her tongue was quickly buried between my lips, lapping and probing within me.

"Tell me," she said between licks and sucks, "do I get to be there the first time that you fuck my brother? Can I hide or something?"

"No," I said quite flatly. "I want the first time to be just for him and me, just in case when you get involved he decides that he doesn't want anything to do with either of us.

"Hmm, ok," she said, resuming with full intensity her assault on me. As her fingers started to slide inside my pussy, her lips clamped and sucked on my clit and I cried out, announcing that I was going to cum. Diane quickly moved as she drove me the rest of the way to my orgasm, pussy juices spurting from within me as I reached my climax.

Diane climbed up next to me on the bed and kissed me, sharing my flavour with me as my hands attacked her breasts, squeezing and pulling at them until she took her top and bra off to give me better access. I rolled on top of her and continued to play with them, now using my mouth as well to suck and bite upon her nipples as they hardened under my ministrations. My knee was between her legs and I rubbed it forcibly against her crotch, happy to feel that her hips were moving as she in turn ground away against me. I moved so that our lips could join together and slipped my hand beneath her skirt to pull her panties down her long pale legs. She acrobatically contorted herself to enable this to happen whilst we still kissed.

My fingers ran through her red pubic hair and stroked her lips, fuelling her desire and teasing as I sought to set her up for a good wet tongue lashing. I drove two fingers inside her pussy, thrusting in and out and working her as my mouth enjoyed hers.

Diane growled from deep in her throat and I decided that it was time that I enjoyed her pussy with my tongue. I moved down between her legs and then removed my fingers from her and drove my tongue between her lips. Then I licked back and forth across her lips, sucking them into my mouth noisily before letting them slide from between my lips.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers
123456...8