Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I might just have to try out his resistance tonight," she laughed back.

The following day I was talking to Diane on the phone, curious as to what might have happened that night. Sure enough, she'd gone into her brother's room and stripped down to fuck him.

"And did he?" I asked.

"Oh yes, and you wouldn't believe what happened," Diane said.

"Tell me and we'll see," I said to her. She told me that she'd walked into his room when she was sure that their parents were asleep and dropped her clothes to the floor, asking if Dale was ready for a fuck. He'd replied that he had clearance from me and was quite willing to fuck his sister's brains out.

At first, he'd played with her tits for ages (of which I was jealous as she told me) and then he'd gone down to lick her pussy. Diane had turned herself around so that his cock was in her mouth at the same time and they'd done that for a while, but neither of them came. Diane told me that by this stage she was aching to have his cock in her pussy and so she'd begged him to fuck her. They'd sorted themselves out again and Diane was lying on the bed and Dale slid his cock into her and fucked her in the missionary position.

"I asked him what his favourite kind of fuck was and he told me Doggy," Diane said, "So of course I told him to get up and fuck me from behind. He buried himself in me and man was it good. Then he pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy but when he went to shove it back in, he missed and I felt the shaft slide across my anus. He kept doing it now and then and then I felt him pushing at my anus with a thumb. It slid in and wow, I couldn't' believe it Nikki, my pussy was full of his cock and then his thumb was in my arse, it was awesome!

I asked him if he liked anal and he told me that he'd always wanted to try it, but was yet to find a girl willing enough. Well you can imagine that that just made me want to try it and so I told him I'd let him fuck my butt. Just telling him, he nearly lost his load."

"Oh my god, I can't believe that you said that to him!" I told her. Though I was so horny after listening to this much of the story that my fingers were playing with my planty-clad pussy and I was squirming on my bed where I was having the conversation.

"Well its your fault," she said to me.

"My fault, how?"

"Well you're the one that planted the seed in my mind when you pushed your finger in my butt when I was fucking him the other day."

"Only because you had me watching you with your own finger there before!" I said.

"Oh well, it doesn't really matter," she said, which I took as an admission of guilt. I smiled to myself and quietly shed my panties. "Anyway, the point is that the next thing I know I can feel the head of his dick pushing at my butt hole. It felt huge! I just held still 'cause I wasn't sure what to do and Dale just kept firmly applying pressure until I felt my anus start to open up. He told me to relax and kept pushing. I had to slow him down 'cause it felt like I might tear open or something, but slowly he got his whole cock in my butt."

"Oh my god what did it feel like?" I asked, my fingers now buried in my pussy.

"Oh man, its hard to say, big is the first word that comes to mind. He just held himself there at first and then slowly started to rock back and forth. When he started sliding in and out of my butt ... wow!"

I slipped a finger into my anus, imagining what it might be like to have a cock do it because Diane's story was turning me on so much.

"He didn't last very long," she said, "he said after it was because it was so tight and amazing, but he came in me Nik! He thrust for a minute or so and then his cock exploded in my arse! It was amazing. I want it to happen in my pussy too now, but of course, I don't want to get pregnant."

"Fuck Di!" I said, "You got me so horny telling me that I just slid a finger in MY anus!"

"Oh Nikki, I wish I could do it to you right now," she said.

"That would be so cool, but for now, I'm gonna hang up so I can cum."

"No, don't hang up, cum for me on the phone, I want to hear you."

"Um, ok, I'll try," I told her. I put the phone next to my head so that I could just hear her and then I talked about what I was doing to myself, one finger sliding in and out of my anus whilst my other hand worked at my clit.

When I came, I couldn't help but whimper and cry out a little. I waited a bit and picked up the phone.

"That was so hot!" Diane told me. I laughed at her, wished her well and hung up.

I went out with Ed that night and we had a great time, flirting and talking, dancing and drinking. He took me back to his place and we watched a little late night TV, cuddling and caressing each other on the couch. Diane was home, but we didn't disturb her, wanting this time to ourselves.

"I think you should take me to your room and fuck me," I said to him eventually, when I thought I'd not be able to continue without ripping the clothes from his body.

"Oh you do, do you?"

"I sure as hell do," I said. We rolled around naked together on his bed for a while, touching and teasing each other, building the excitement levels. Then I got on my hands and knees and told him to fuck me from behind. His eyes lit up as he scrambled to get behind me before thrusting his stiff cock inside my wet pussy.

It felt so good to feel him slide deep inside me, my pussy clutching at his shaft as he drew it back before driving it home again. He fucked me for quite some time before drawing his cock completely from my pussy. Just like Diane had told me he'd done to her, he missed on the return and his shaft slid across my anus. I shivered at the contact.

"Sorry," he said, misinterpreting my response to the contact.

All day I'd been thinking about him fucking his sister in the arse and by now I was determined that I'd not let her get ahead of me with Dale. He was MY boyfriend after all. Just 'cause she had more experience than I did was no excuse in my mind.

"Do it to me Dale," I said to him.

"What?" he asked, shoving his cock into my pussy again and again.

"I want you to fuck my bum. I want you to cum in my arse." I felt so dirty saying it to him.

"Are you serious?" he said.

"Deadly."

"You have no idea how much it turns me on to hear you ask for it like that," he said to me and I felt his cock slide from between my pussy lips, the sensation quickly replaced by that of his cock pushing against the entrance to my butt.

Like Diane had told me about her experience, it felt at first as though my anus was going to be torn open, but Dale was careful and slow. He gave me time to get used to it. Again, like Diane had told me, it felt damn big. It felt big in my pussy too, but not as big as it did in my arse.

Slowly, gradually, Dale started moving again. At first it was just uncomfortable, but as he continued, the pleasure crept in. Then it took over. I could feel the full length of his cock sliding in and out of my anus. I reached down between my legs and touch my clit. Oh God! It was awesome.

Quickly I started working my fingers on my clit and I built my pleasure so fast that I wondered where it would end. And then it did. I dragged my finger across my clit one last time and exploded, spraying cum out of my pussy behind me. I shuddered and shook and came and then Dale did too. I felt his cock pulse in my already quivering anus and he unleashed a stream of cum inside me. I came again then, it was simply incredible.

We collapsed onto the bed together, touching and teasing again as we both recovered. When we did, Dale drove me home.

"What's up with you?" Diane asked me a couple of days later, "you don't seem yourself."

"Dale goes back to Uni in 3 days, remember?" I said to her. "He'll be on the other side of the country again."

"Oh yeah, I'd kind of forgotten that with things being so good and all."

"Yeah, they have been, but now they're gonna get crappy."

"you know what I want before he leaves?" Diane asked me.

I stared into her eyes, trying to guess what it was that she was about to say, but my mind was too scrambled today and I came up empty,

"What?"

"A threesome." I laughed. Typical Diane.

"Well I'm sure that he'd be happy for us both to do him," I said to her.

"Well that's a good point, but I was actually thinking of Dale, me and Ed!' she said, grinning at me.

"Oh, ok," I said.

"Doesn't that turn you on?" she asked, "The thought of two cocks to play with ... one in your pussy and one in your mouth? Or butt?"

"I hadn't ever considered it," I admitted to her. "After all, before Ed and Dale, I didn't even have access to one boy don't forget. But now that you mention it, it does sound hot!"

"I might have to have a chat with the two boys tonight," Diane said, that same look on her cute face that she'd had when she'd told me about plan FMB.

With only three days until Dale left, and with Diane's ideas for threesomes, we were running out of time. I told her that I wanted Dale's last night in town just to be for the two of us and she said that she would accommodate that. We had a family commitment that Ed and I couldn't get out of the first night which only left one night for us to take advantage of Dale being in town together.

Diane had fun with him whilst Ed and I attended the family function. Neither of us wanted to be there and as a result, found ourselves getting dirty with each other when no-one was around, stealing very un-sibling like kisses and caresses whenever we could.

By the time that we got home, we were both horny as fuck. Up in Ed's room, we soon had our clothes off and our tongues applied to each other's genitalia in a hot 69, me on top.

"Tell me Ed, does this turn you on?" I asked him at one point and slipped a finger in and out of my pussy, getting it wet.

"Of course," he replied, thinking that that was what I was asking.

"No, not that, THIS," I said and slipped my finger into my anus.

"Holy fuck!' he said and I felt him stop licking my pussy as my finger went in and out of my butt hole.

"I'll take that as a yes then," I laughed but stopped. We untangled ourselves from our 69 and soon Ed was on top, fucking me missionary style.

"Where did that come from?" he asked me. "Last time I checked, my sister was a sweet innocent thing, then she start's with sucking my cock, then fucking me and now you're fingering your butt!"

"It's Dale's fault," I told him. "He's into anal and now I think I am too."

"You mean he's actually fucked your bum?" Ed said, amazement all over his face. It was nice to be one up on him for a change.

"Have you ever done that to a girl?" I asked him.

"No," he replied simply.

"Ever wanted to?" He blushed as he mumbled that he'd thought about it after seeing it on some pornos.

"Then I want to be your first," I declared. He'd been my first blow job, my first fuck, I wanted to give something back to him.

"Are you for real?" he asked me.

"Let me roll over and you'll find out." Ed was out and off me in a flash. I rolled over onto my stomach and then got my knees under me. Ed moved in behind and his cock went straight for my anus.

"Fuck me normally a bit first," I insisted and Ed slid into my pussy and fucked me doggy style. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my pussy. I told him to wipe his cock on my anus, to smear the juices there and he did. Then I let him fuck me some more before I told him it was time.

"Go slow," I urged him as I felt the head of his cock nestle in my tiny puckered hole. I worked to control the pace of his entry into my anus, telling him to stop, to push, to go to wait. He listened and soon was buried in my anus.

"You are so fucking tight Nik, its amazing," he said as he held himself within me for a while. Then he started moving. I guided his pace for a bit and then it was just too much.

"Harder, faster Ed," I begged him and he worked my arse over, sliding his cock in and out.

"Cum in me Ed, I want your sperm in my butt," I said to him as I began to touch my clit. Ed just grunted and kept on thrusting.

I started panting, my orgasm fast approaching. Ed was grunting and groaning as his cock slid into my anus. He came. His cock pumped its load into my anus and I Iost it, cumming with him, my pussy squirting again, clutching and clenching in response to the pleasure and my anus twitching around Ed's cock.

Ed eased his cock from my pussy and I quickly put on a pair of panties, his sperm seeping from my anus into them. I made my way quietly towards the bathroom, stopping and turning before I disappeared from view.

"Suddenly that was the best family dinner ever," I said to him. Ed just laughed and agreed.

The following day, Ed and I both received invitations to Di and Dale's place for the afternoon. It was Saturday and Dale was leaving on the Monday.

When we got there, their parents were no where to be seen. Dale let me know that he'd have to spend time with them tomorrow and that we'd have some time alone together after dinner, but that I'd get an invite back again.

The four of us sat around playing a game of monopoly for a while, everyone seeming to be aware of why we had gotten together, but unsure of how to start off.

Of course it was Diane who found the way out. She was down to almost no money and landed on one of Ed's cashed up properties. She was going to be bankrupt.

"Too bad my sweet, looks like you're out."

"Would you take a head job instead of cash?" she asked. I laughed at her. Only Diane would come up with that during a game of monopoly!

"Hell yes, I'd take that," Ed laughed. "When do I get it?"

"Right now," Diane said and moved to where he was sitting around the table. Ed looked across at Dale, obviously unsure about whether he should actually let this happen in front of him. Dale gave him the nod though and Ed whooped and stood up to drop his shorts to the ground. Dale and I just watched as Diane fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked long and hard up and down his cock for several minutes before announcing that she'd paid her debt and went to sit back down.

"What do we call this now, Skankopoly?" I asked and everyone laughed.

"Don't worry Nikki, you'll get yours," Diane said. The next threat to her financial security came when she landed on one of Dale's properties.

"I suppose you want a head job now?" she asked. I looked at Ed, who didn't seem overly phased. I assumed that Diane had done the right thing and let him know what was going on.

"No way, I want you out the game," he laughed. Dale and I weren't in particularly good financial positions ourselves at this point in time and if he managed to get hold of Diane's stuff he might survive.

"I tell you what," Ed said, "I'll pay you enough for that expense if you play the rest of the game naked. Diane was very quick at accepting and we all watched in admiration as she removed her clothes to stand naked before us, her long red hair flowing back over her shoulders, her massive breasts borne proudly before us and the thin line of bright red pubic hair indicating where the rest of her pleasure came from.

The game continued. I was allowed to stay in the game by Dale in return for sucking his cock (much to Diane's annoyance) and I allowed Diane to stay in the game again by making her get a carrot from the kitchen and fucking herself with it in front of everyone.

And then I landed on Mayfair. It was Ed's.

"What can I do for you Ed?" I asked.

"Well, this game has to end sometime you know, but I think if I did that, Dale would bail you out anyway. Let me think."

"I tell you what, I'll not only let you off payment, but hand over all my property and money and retire from the game ..."

"If?" I prompted.

"If I can shave your pussy," he declared. I thought about it for a few minutes, Dale and Diane watching on with interest. I was already horny and I knew that the day had always been going to end up in some kind of orgy and the more I thought about letting Ed do it, presumably with my best friend and her brother watching, the hornier I got.

"Done," I said. Diane let out a whoop and Dale just smiled at me. Then I was being led to the bathroom.

It was quickly decided as everyone tried to get a good vantage point that there wasn't enough room and so I ended up on the floor of Diane's room on a towel, naked, with my legs spread and my brother applying shaving cream to my pussy.

I groaned as he rubbed it all over me.

"Like that Sis? Ed asked, grinning.

"Oh yes," I replied. Then he picked up the razor. He started on my mound, removing all the nicely cropped hair and then worked down over my labia. Diane simply sat and watched, as did Dale.

When he was done, Ed went to get a towel for me. Diane moved close to me and started running her fingers over my bald pussy. There was still shaving cream there, but she pulled my lips apart and commented on how wet I was.

"About as wet as I feel," she said running her fingers between her own pussy lips.

"What do you think Dale, this work for you?" I asked him as he watched his sister touching herself.

"Oh yes," he said confidently, looking back to my bald pussy. I could see from the erection in his pants that he wasn't lying.

Ed gave me the towel and I cleaned off the last traces of shaving cream. I stood up and displayed myself for my brother and friends.

"That's so fucking hot Nikki," Ed assured me.

"I think so too," Diane said. "So now its my turn!" Ed grinned and went to pick up the razor. "No Ed, I want my brother to shave me, just like you did for Nikki."

He looked disappointed but handed over the razor to Diane.

"But I love your red pubes," I said, "they're so hot!"

"Then I'll grow them back again for you after," Diane said. "But for now I want to try being completely hairless."

Dale went to work on his sister's pussy and soon she too was devoid of hair. "I'll suck mine if you suck yours," Diane said to me after we'd all admired our two pussies for a few minutes.

"Huh?" I said, not picking up on what she meant.

"Brother! I'll suck my brother if you suck yours," she laughed.

"Ohhhhhh!" I giggled back. She was already pulling Dale's pants down and so I made me way over to Ed and did the same thing. Soon we each had a cock in our mouths. I sucked on my brother's cock and she on hers.

"Swap!" I called out after a couple of minutes and Di and I swapped cocks, now sucking on our boyfriends.

"Let me eat your bald pussy Di," Ed said and Diane lay down on the floor for him. It only seemed right for us to keep pace with them, so Dale and I did the same thing. I relished the contact of his tongue on my pussy as he explored its new hairless façade. I was also able to watch Ed eating Di which was hot.

"Swap!" Di called several minutes later and this time, when the boys went to move, I moved as well so that I could reach Di. Now whilst we were eaten we could kiss and pull each other's nipples.

Then, a while again after that, Diane announced that it was her turn to get to eat some pussy. She and I 69'd.

"You're allowed to suck each other if you're bored," Diane said to the boys who cringed in disgust. I laughed at them. The thought of them playing with each other did nothing for me, but it was still laughable that they were so turned on when we did it (as was I, I had to admit).

I was getting close to cumming and announced the fact. Everyone seemed to suddenly stop what they were doing and concentrate on me. They even discussed who would get the pleasure. As seemed to often be the case, Diane won and kept working my pussy until I cried out and spasmed and a stream of cum spurted from my pussy, spraying her.

I just lay and recovered. Diane took charge.

"One of you get your cock in my mouth and the other one can fuck me from behind she announced. Ed was closest and he ended up engulfed within her mouth whilst her brother moved in behind and slid his cock into her pussy.

1...345678