No Matter How Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had told Kelley everything that happened earlier that night. Many times Kelley had been at the house to use the pool and had met Tim. He was clearly a good piece of eye candy and they usually turned into a bunch of school girls giggling at him in his presence. But in truth both of them had secretly together drooled over the prospect of Tim bedding either one of them. She had brushed those thoughts off casually around Kelley but in private it was no use.

The porch light was on and she could tell a small light was on in the living room, otherwise the house was dark. Again, she paused in the driveway hearing over and over what Kelley had just told her....'It was ok' even if it seemed like a reckless decision. Quietly she got out and went to the door. If it was locked she would leave. She turned the knob and the door opened smoothly. She closed the door behind her and whispered his name. Looking in the living room he wasn't there.

She took a step and realized the sound of her boots on the hardwood floor would be enough to wake up the neighborhood and she wasn't sure she even wanted to know if Tim was awake, let alone be the one to wake him up with all her noise. She slipped off her boots and slowly made her way toward the hallway. Passing through the kitchen she stopped dead in her tracks. He had been drinking and the evidence was there on the table in the form of empty beer bottles lined up in the center of the table.

Just the sight of empty beer bottles on the table struck a fear in her so forceful that she couldn't move. Physically she had broken free of the choke hold that alcohol had put on her as a result of her ex-boyfriend's drinking but emotionally she was still chained down. Too many nights over the past few months had found her sobbing alone in her room, curled up and grasping on to any shred of strength she might still have inside of her. But being in Tim's house was different and she sensed it. The empty bottles on the table didn't mock her, they didn't fire accusations at her and they most certainly didn't threaten pain any more. She had come this far in her self healing that she couldn't back down now.

Taking a deep breath she moved down the hallway and tried remembering which room was his from the quick tour he had given earlier. Finding only one door slightly ajar, she pushed it open.

The soft golden glow in the room brought a very calming peace to her, something she desperately needed after her near panic attack just moments before. There was a small light on at the end of the bed and it amused her to see it was actually a night light. The man had a night light in his room! She hadn't yet fully scanned the room, actually quite dumbstruck by the night light and she didn't notice he had quietly turned over in bed and was watching her. Nervously she brushed the hair out of her face, sighed a deep cleansing breath and turned toward him. She had heard people talk of how your life flashes before you in an instant when you are in a desperate situation and this is what she imagined it was like. Flashes, visions of bodies, skin, lips and fingers stormed through her mind like a raging force.

'You came back' he said. 'Yes, I came back' she replied and felt like she was almost on the verge of tears although she couldn't put her finger on why. He pulled the covers back and she could see his chest was bare, his arms showing great strength even as he slowly reached for her, motioning for her to be with him.

Moving toward the bed she stopped and in a rush of boldness slipped her shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Knowing if she hesitated even for an instant the moment would end right there so without stopping she slipped off her jeans. Standing in front of him made her acutely aware of how critical she has been of her body...'a bit too wide in the hips', 'arms could be a little more toned' and the list could go on and on if she let it. Tim's pleased expression took away any embarrassment she thought would rush over her and she brushed away her negativity.

Tim gazed at her as if she had just emerged out of nowhere and then moved slightly back, giving her space to join him in bed She paused for a moment to bask in the newfound beauty of her own body and the power it gave her. Walking toward him she reached down over him, kissed him and then backed away. She found the edge of the bed and sat down with her back to him.

"Don't go' she heard as she sat on the edge of the bed, partially covered in a blanket she had grabbed when she sat down. She tried to ignore it, pretending she didn't hear him and didn't turn around. Trying to get over the feeling that she had intruded into another woman's home, another woman's bed, and another woman's man, she tried to calculate how long it would take her to get dressed and get out. And there it was again, his plea.

Earlier that evening the decision to leave was easy. She had plans with friends and he knew that but he still pleaded for her not to go. They were both sober at that point and fully aware of what would happen if she stayed. She had wanted him, there was no denying it. Yet she couldn't figure out if her being there now was merely to satisfy a physical need for him or if he actually had wanted her, too. Previously, he had made it very clear to her....no matter how late she could return to him. No matter how late.

And now here she was doubting this next chapter in her life. He ran a finger down her spine bringing warmth to her instantly. He leaned forward and kissed the small of her back. Moving closer to her, his kisses traced her spine upward and halted at the clasp of her bra. With a single move of his thumb and forefinger he unsnapped the cotton lace bra and she slipped it off her shoulders. His kisses moving toward her neck she could barely sense the tip of his tongue brushing her skin with each kiss.

Knowing this would be a fleeting moment in their lives and not a doorway to any possibilities she decided she would take him for all he was physically worth. She turned to face him, kissed him and twisted her body around so they were fully facing each other. He found the edge of the covers, laid back and brought them over her as she brought herself to him.

Her body over his, legs bent at the knees on either side of his hips, elbows at his head she raised herself up just enough to fully expose her breasts to him. His kiss lingered at her lips but she knew he was hungry for more. Moving down her neck to her chest and further down he cupped her breasts with his hands, teasing her nipples with his thumbs while lavishing her with his tongue. She sighed aloud, pushed further up so as to give him full access to her and moved her hands up to the rails on the headboard. She could feel his erection between her thighs and knew she could take him in if he would allow it.

Moving his hands down her back he traced the lace trim of her panties at the small of her back. Sliding his fingers under the trim he moved his fingers along the side edges, absorbing the smoothness of her skin. He pressed her to him and she gasped out loud as she felt the ever hard, ever throbbing sensation of him reminding her of how bad he wanted her. Taking hold of her hips he pushed her forward and moved her up just enough to give him room to slide down on the bed. Forcing her hips down to him he slid aside her panties and his tongue found her warm, wet and wanting clit red with desire and waiting for him.

Parting her with his fingers he worked her slow at first as though introducing himself. Knowing she was comfortable and sensing she was ready for more he slid his finger, already wet with her juices, inside her and his fingertip found it. He circled, flicked, and rubbed her G-spot with a skill she never knew anyone possessed.

The warmth and motion from his tongue combined with his finger working inside her threatened to take her over the edge in an instant. Afraid she'd lose her nerve if she backed down now, she whispered to him 'Tim, take me there, I want it'. Releasing her with his mouth only for a moment he whispered for her to tell him what she wanted. She was barely done with her reply, almost a demand now with the amount of fire raging inside her, 'Do it, make me come for you' when it happened.

Grabbing the rails of the headboard as if that was her lifeline, she surged with breath, rocked herself over him as he continued his assault on her both inside and out. She was sure the continuous stream of pulses felt strong enough to be considered a small seizure as she moaned with each one. Throwing her head back in an attempt to catch her breath she sighed, lowered her shoulders, brought her hands down to the bed, closed her eyes and waited for him.

Still underneath her, Tim worked his way up to her face and placed a hand behind her neck and pulled her down to him. His kiss was slow, hard and tasted of the sweetness she had just released to him. His other hand moved around her middle, grabbed her and in one movement rolled them over never breaking his hold on her lips. As he moved off of her his fingers traced her cheek, down her neck, across her breasts, down her middle and found their way to the edge of her panties. He was kneeling in front of her now, her legs each hooked over the back of his and she could see he was just as ready to take her now as he had been earlier.

Leaning down to kiss her stomach he worked her panties off one leg at a time. She brought her hips to him almost begging for him. Leaning over her he parted her legs with one of his and moved into her. He knew she was nervous and expected her body to react with tension, almost denying him access to her but in one slow enduring motion he filled her. She was wet with desire and he was more than willing to prove his desire was as strong as hers. He moved in and out of her, seemingly getting harder and stronger with each thrust as her warmth surrounded him.

He leaned over her, kissing her and biting her neck while keeping their bodies in a rhythm that physically moved the bed. She sensed his muscles tensing, their rhythm picking up pace and he closed his eyes. Whispering to him 'Open your eyes, I want you to see what's happening' he grinned at her, knowing then she fully remembered their stolen kiss at the party not long ago.

She reached her arms above her head and once again used the rails of the headboard as a lifeline. He was headed for the edge and she knew her strength would be enough for both of them to hang on. With a force that left a mark on the wall from the headboard, he slammed inside her and she raised her hips to fully welcome that force. He raised himself up, wrapped an arm around each of her thighs and dug his fingers into her flesh.

He was there, he was at the edge. With her body and her words she beckoned him to go there. With a final plunge inside her he pulsed so hard she felt all the way down to her toes. She could feel every muscle in his body, every ripple of his skin, every contraction of him inside her releasing his desires for her in the form of his warm, thick flow now filling her. His jaw clenched, moaning with each pulse, his body in tremors with the pleasure he just endured he was lost in himself. Lost in a moment he wasn't sure he'd ever know with anyone else.

He released his hold on her legs and she relaxed them down on the bed. They were spent, barely able to breathe and Tim moved to lay beside her. She turned on her side away from him and he moved in close behind her bringing the covers up over them. Certainly not for warmth as they were both flush and glistening with sweat, but as a way to contain this moment and not let is escape past the outline of the bed they now shared. He was so close she could feel every breath, slowing down over time and eventually matching her own breathing rhythm.

She blinked a few times, the golden glow of the nightlight now seeming as bright as a flashlight beaming in her eyes. Looking at the clock she realized they had been sleeping for only an hour. Tim was still behind her, arms entwining her yet not making her feel imprisoned. She spied her clothes nearby and thought once she got out of bed she could grab them in one sweep, slip out the door and get dressed in the bathroom unnoticed. Her slightest movement caused him to stir as he rolled over and released her unknowingly. This was her chance and if she didn't take it now she was sure their time together would weigh heavily on her if she was forced to face him about it.

Slowly moving off the bed she gathered her clothes and opened the door to the bedroom. Moving quietly to the bathroom she got dressed in the dark for fear the light coming on would wake Tim. Heading toward the front door she once again spotted the beer bottles lined up on the table in the kitchen. Knowing her time with Tim had brought her further away from demons of the past the bottles represented, she took each one of them and laid them down on the table. Almost as if forcing them to surrender and give up. She was winning and her time with Tim was the first leg of the race toward the finish line of healing herself from within.

She made her way to the door, grabbed her boots and easily slipped the front door shut behind her. Getting in her car and closing herself in, she cried. She was sobbing in a release of emotions that finally caught up with her. Wiping her eyes to start the car she realized the noise of it might wake him up so she needed to move quickly...start the car, back out and drive away almost in one movement.

As she backed out of the driveway a flash to the side caught her eye. The brass panel at the bottom of the front door had caught the glare from the streetlight now hovering over her. The door opened and Tim came out on the front porch wrapped in the sheet now soaked with memories of the night they had just shared. He didn't move from the porch, didn't call to her, and didn't plead with his expression for her to return to him. He simply watched her drive away and realized he may never see her again.

12