No One Can Ever Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francine and Caitlyn both had tears from laughing. The women hugged each other and promised to do lunch during the week.

One the way home, Caitlyn had a mischievous smile. "I think it's time. Tonight, I am going to suck your balls out, fuck your brains out and even though I never tried it before, I want to take it up the ass." I want to do this for you and I need to do it for myself.

As soon as they entered the driveway, she began to strip. By the time they were in the garage, she was naked. Once inside the house John was mesmerized as she dropped to her knees and with a hunger, pulled down his slacks and immediately took his 6 inch cock in her mouth. She began slurping up and down and sucking it fiercely. Releasing it from her mouth, she moved to his balls, licking each one. She took first one testicle sucking gently on it then the other. Back and forth, back and forth. John bent over slightly and began to massage her perk tits. Taking his schlong back in to her mouth, she began to diddle her wet pussy. Fingering herself in and out and rubbing her nub. As she was building up to her own orgasm, John was about to explode. Even as he tried to warn her she just kept going. Finally he shot off like a rocket. Caitlyn savored his load and when he was spent, she opened her mouth to show his spunk just before swallowing it.

"That was great. I want to drink from your dick every day. Come on honey. Let's go to the bedroom and find you a condom. I am ready for you to make me yours; now and forever." She then got up and took his hand and led him to their room. Even though they had never made love, she slept with him. She then laid on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her cunt glistened in the soft light from her juices of excitement.

John gently kissed her beginning from her lips, down each breast, and licking her belly button. As he got to her slit, she tensed up. "You don't want to do that. You know the risks. I don't want you to get infected."

"We are to be man and wife. I am going to take that chance. Bob said while there would be some risk you are not symptomatic. It will be OK. Unless you are worried about pregnancy, I don't plan on wearing a condom either. We are to be married for better or for worse. We will endure this together."

He then munched her bringing her to an explosive orgasm. Her juices flooded his face and about two feet over his head. Caitlyn was a squirter. Who knew? He slowly moved up and gently slipped his rigid manhood into her. She was tight. Caitlyn moaned as they met. John slowly began pumping her harder and harder. She tightened her pussy and screamed sending him over the edge flooding her with his load. Both satiated, they fell asleep in each other's arms. For the first time in her life, Caitlyn knew she was truly loved.

The next evening, Caitlyn came home from work. She looked exhausted as it was about 10 PM.

"I'm fucking pooped. We were busy and I had to put up with grab ass all night."

"Honey, would you like to quit? With you starting school in a few weeks and taking care of the house, I can support us you know."

"John, can I ask you a question and without you getting mad?"

"Sweetheart, you are going to be my wife. You can ask me anything."

"Can you afford to loan me the money and take care of me? I mean you know I don't have pot to piss in except my waitress job. Also, I know I am not all that much and certainly not all that pretty, but I don't want you to ever think I just want your money. I think you should get me to sign a pre-nup. If we do have kids however, I want them to be protected in the event something bad happens to you at work. I know you make decent as federal agent, but we never really talked about it. Please don't be mad."

"Since we are to be married, that is a reasonable question. We are quite comfortable. Once I got out of college and went on active duty, I saved as much as I could. While on base, the housing was provided. Even after I married, housing was cheap. Most of my other expenses were paid for and I had virtually no expenses while overseas. About ten years ago, my grandmother on my mom's side died.

Unlike my mom, Grandma encouraged me to make something of myself. Anyway, she left me about 100 thousand dollars. In what was probably a risky and stupid move, I bought 50 thousand shares of Ford at two dollars per share. I sold it about five or so years later at eighteen dollars per share. My net profit after taxes was almost three quarters of a million. I took some of the money and bought the land and built this house. I took the rest and invested it more conservatively but wisely. As such, my net worth is in the area of two million dollars.

I also have a hundred thousand in my Thrift Savings Plan (the government version of a 401K). Not bad for a mediocre student and officer. When and if, we have children, you can rest assured that you and they will be taken care of if something happens to me.

Now as far as you not being much and not being pretty, to put it bluntly, you are full of shit. You are very pretty, and smart. You can do anything you set your mind to. You and I will be great together. I don't need a pre-nup either. Once we are married, we are jointly one.

I tell you what, let's just go and tie the knot this weekend. Ask for the time off. If Marvin refuses, just quit. I have one other thing for you. Here is a credit card for you. It has a 5000.00 dollar credit limit. Go buy yourself some new clothes, makeup or whatever you wish. It is just for you honey."

"We can go this weekend. You mean it?"

"I sure do. I will call Bob right now. I will also reserve the Citation. Why don't you pick the hotel? Don't skimp on the rates. Maybe get us a honeymoon suite. We will have to take a real honeymoon in a few weeks. I have to arrange my leave at work. One more thing, what time do you have to be at work tomorrow? We have a little shopping to do..."

"I don't go in until 4. I get off at 11."

"OK. I will pick you up here at 11:30 and will take a long lunch."

By one o'clock, Caitlyn was screaming for joy as they left the jewelry store with a 2 carat princess cut diamond in a platinum setting sporting her left hand. Just under three hours later, she walked in to the Twisted Peaks. One of the waitresses saw her ring and let out a shrill. All of the others looked at the girl as she pointed to Caitlyn. The all gathered around admiring her new diamond. Marvin taking notice of the uproar, and walked over to see what was going on. After seeing her ring, he commented with a sneer "It must have been one hell of a blow job or you took it up the ass to get that rock. Is it even real?"

Caitlyn ignored the crass remark and simply said, "I need the weekend off. We are flying to Vegas to get married."

"Oh hell no. We plan on being busy and there is no way you are taking off just to go gambling."

"Well in that case asshole, I quit. I no longer need to work and will be starting school week after next anyway. Plus when I tell my fiancé about that totally inappropriate comment you made, you better watch your own ass. I doubt your wife would appreciate someone telling her that."

"Wait. You can't leave. We have a large party of sixteen coming in and we are shorthanded."

"Tough shit. I am out of here." Just as Caitlyn was getting ready to leave, Marvin stepped in front of her to block her way. As she went to pass him, he reached out and grabbed her tits and squeezed. She immediately backhanded him knocking him against the bar. The other girls just looked in astonishment. She then took out her cell, which John had graciously provided for his lovely fiancée and called him.

"HI honey. This is a nice surprise getting a call. Is everything alright?"

"Can you get your ass over here as soon as you can? Asshole Marvin just inappropriately groped my boobs. I should have just driven home but maybe there are some legal issues. I have witnesses."

"Hold tight. It's going to take me at least forty five minutes to get there. In the meantime, I will make a couple of phone calls. Are you safe?"

"Yes, but please hurry."

As if the day couldn't get any worse, in comes Marcus. He sees Caitlyn and hurries over to her, cops a feel of her ass and asks "What's up honey? Where is your so called fiancé? Did he dump you skanky ass?"

Caitlyn proudly show Marcus her left hand and says, "Does this look like he dumped me? He will be here in a little while. I would suggest you be gone when he gets here."

About that time, Jimmy Olsen, the cop who initially took her statement when she was carjacked walked in. She recognized him and ran over and gave Jimmy a hug. Jimmy smiled and said "John called me and asked if I could stop by. He said you were having a little trouble. I told him I would swing by and wait with you until he got here. While we are waiting, how about we begin the process of the paperwork? I assume you want to file a report."

"Instead of messing with all the reports and stuff that you cops hate, can't we just get John to stomp his sorry and scrawny ass?" Caitlyn was not smiling when she said it.

Marvin was listening to the conversation and began to walk to his office. "Whoa there." Jimmy said. "I think you need to hang around here a few minutes till I find out what is going on."

"I am just going to my office. I have paperwork to do."

"Well I have a complaint about inappropriate groping on a woman. Until I do my investigation, no one goes anywhere." Jimmy began to fill out the report with the basic questions etc.

It was now about 5 o'clock and John walks in to the restaurant. He is accompanied by a short stocky woman in her mid-50's.

"I need to speak to the manager" said the woman. Marvin walks over and introduces himself. "My name is Bertie Vargas. I am the local health inspector and I am doing a random inspection of this establishment. Now will you kindly show me to your kitchen?"

"Great. Just fucking great" exclaims Marvin. "This way please."

About ten minutes later, Bertie comes back and says "Mr. Jenkins. I have found numerous violations including roaches. I am going to close you down. I will be back in five days to see if you made the corrections."

"Five days? Do you know how much money we will lose over the weekend? You can't do that. I am calling the owner and she will have your job."

"Please call the owner. I will have this discussion with her and go over the violations. In the meantime, please ask the patrons to finish up and leave. Please lock the doors."

John looked over at Marvin and snickered: "Well ole boy, you look like you have your hand's full. I am sure you will be hearing from my attorney about how you treated Caitlyn. Jimmy, I think we are done here. Caitlyn, can you gather all the waitresses for me please?"

Caitlyn called the girls over. They were all upset about the money they would lose with the health department closing them down over the weekend.

"Girls." John said. "I know this is going to a little rough on you financially. Maybe this will help."

Caitlyn just smiled proudly and John wrote each girl a check for five hundred dollars. He had a shit eating grin on his face as each girl in turn gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

She then turned to Marcus who was looking dumbfounded and loudly exclaimed: "No, asshole; he didn't dump me as you can see. He is a man that you will never be. He didn't drug me and have his friends rape me. He helped out when needed. Now if you EVER touch my ass or any other part of me again, I well see that your ass gets kicked from here to next year. Got it?"

Marcus hurriedly left the building.

John, Caitlyn and Jimmy followed.

"Well that was an interesting evening" Caitlyn said as they were lying in bed that night. "My knight in shining armor. You are always looking out for me. I don't know how I will ever repay you except to be the best wife I know how to be. As for you, I think my ass has this need to be introduced to little Doofus." She was grinning as she said it.

She reached into the nightstand and pulled out a tube of lube. She handed it to John then got up on her knees with her head on the pillow presenting him with her virgin gift. He rubbed a generous amount on her asshole. Slowly he inserted one finger into her tight bung bud. She tightened up then relaxed. Slowly John finger fucked her ass then after a couple of minutes added a second finger and finally a third. When he felt she was sufficiently expanded, he removed his fingers and lined up his cock.

He was thinking that this was one time he was thankful that he didn't have an enormous dong. He put the tip against her hole and gently pushed. Caitlyn eased back until he popped past her sphincter rings. Once she was adjusted, she began to let him move. John was moving in and out with ease, clearly enjoying the feeling. Caitlyn began to rub her clit and play with her pussy as she was getting pumped. Soon she built up to a nice orgasm and soaked the sheets. That was all John needed and came really hard. It was like nothing he ever felt. He shot his spunk so hard up her ass he thought she would be able to spit it out her mouth. They both collapsed on the bed.

John exclaimed: "I could get used to this rectal recreation real fast." He woke up with a smile the next morning.

The couple woke up the next morning and John went into the shower. Caitlyn soon joined him and dropped to her knees. "Uh, I have to pee before you do that girl."

"Go ahead."

"If you don't move, I am liable to pee in your mouth."

"Honey, I love you so much. I really liked your cum the other night. If it comes out of your dick I want to try it. If you don't want me to, I will get up and leave you be."

"This is kinky but if want to try it we will. Hell I enjoyed drinking when you squirted too. Maybe I will try it out of you myself."

John proceeded to pee all over her face and in her mouth. She drank it like it was water in the desert. She then finished her blow job and swallowed that as well. Afterwards, she stood up and gave her lover his turn at her golden nectar.

"Wow. You really are full of surprises."

"I am just trying to make my man happy." She was smiling as they bathed and he got ready for work. Since she was staying home, Caitlyn didn't bother to dress.

The big day arrived and Caitlyn, Bob and Francine boarded the Citation. John was already on board and running his pre-flight check list. Bob took the co-pilot's seat and the girls sat in the coach. Soon they had taken off and were airborne for the nearly two and a half hour flight. The ladies had been making small talk.

"How did you let John talk you into a nude wedding?"

"He has been a dream come true. I am still scared shitless that I will wake up to find this is all a dream. As much as he has done for me and how he shows me how much he loves me, there is no way in hell I would deny him his wedding, or anything else.

"Are you nervous about being nude, kind of, in public?"

"Well, I have worn skimpy outfits in my job. You and Bob have already seen me in my birthday suit so I don't think it will be a big deal. You know what's not fair is that while the three of you have seen me, I have only seen John."

"Well we can fix that if you want." Francine had a mischievous smirk.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's get naked right now. When they come out of the cockpit, it will be a surprise."

"That would be funny. OK, let's go for it."

Francine unbuckled and took off her top followed by her bra. Even with her small stature, she had amazing dark brown areolas that were half dollar size in diameter. Next, she took off here jeans. She wore no panties. She was clean shaven and had a piercing in her clitoral hood. Her outer lips were full and puffy. She had no tan lines and a tattoo of an eagle on her left butt cheek.

"Didn't that hurt" asked Caitlyn?

"A little, but it is sooo stimulating. Plus I think it looks sexy."

"I see you are totally shaved too. How often do you shave it?"

"About twice a week. Bob loves it that way. Plus he doesn't get hair in his mouth if you know what I mean. OK, enough about me. Your turn."

Caitlyn immediately stripped down and both girls were back in their seats. They decided they enjoyed the feeling of fine leather on their bare asses.

Francine spoke. "You know what I would like to do? Bob would too."

"What?"

"I hope I don't offend you, but it would be neat to have sex with another couple. Not swapping but just watching and being watched. I kind of have an exhibitionistic streak in me but have been a little afraid to explore it."

"I am not sure how John would feel, but I am not offended at all. It may be a little weird, but you guys have been so good to me and accepting me, even though I am nowhere near your social circle. I am game if you are and if John agrees. No exchanging however, especially with me having that damned herpes and all."

"Hush girl. Ever since you were with John, you were with us. Yeah, you may have had a rough spot or two but that is not your fault. If you let me mentor you then you can grow to achieve even more of your potential. Now I have another question. Have you ever thought of experimenting with another woman?"

"Not really. I mean during PE in high school, some of us kind of touched each other. You know grabbing boobs or smacking an ass or maybe a kiss, but nothing more. That may be fun to try, but again I won't do anything to upset John."

While the two women were happily chatting in the back, up in the cockpit the guys were having their own conversation.

"Damn, John. Caitlyn is one sweet girl. You are a lucky bastard. She is very pretty too. To tell you the truth, I hope to see her in a non-clinical way say at the hot tub."

"Well, that will happen I'm sure. Just keep your fucking hands off of her."

"You mean like you keep yours off Francine."

"That's exactly what I mean." Both friends were laughing at each other.

"John. Francine and I were talking. What would you think of doing a four way? No swapping but more just watching each other. It has been a fantasy of Fran's but she didn't really know how to pursue it. Now that you and Caitlyn are going to be married, we thought we would at least explore it. We can't think of anyone else to even begin to ask. If you say no, I understand and we will look for other alternatives, but, well you know what I mean."

"Hell Bob, I don't know. You know how I feel about you and Fran but I don't know about Caitlyn. Let's see how this weekend goes and I will discuss it with her. No promises, but if she is ok with it then I am. But if this happens, you better not even think about coming on to me or I will kick your fucking ass." John had a big smile when he said that.

Finally it was time to land and John taxied to the FBO and shut down the engines. He announced their arrival and it was safe to move about. The guys then came out of the cockpit to two very naked women.

"Holy Shit" yelled Bob. "John, come check this out!"

John was about to open the ladder hatch when he looked and saw his passengers. His mouth was just hanging open.

"Well guys. What do you think" asked Francine? "We thought we would get into the groove for the wedding. Do you like?"

"Hell yeah!" they said in unison.

John then said "As much as I would like to keep ogling you two, I don't think you should go through the terminal like that. It will be interesting at the wedding."

"What is the game plan John" asked Francine?

"Well, we have to check into the hotel. We are staying at the Mirage. You know with the volcano. Then we will get the license. We are scheduled to get married at 5:30. Other than that, let's just enjoy Las Vegas."

"Cool!" squealed Francine. "Let's go get checked in and get the license. Then you guys can go gamble or catch a strip show or something. Girlfriend and I have some shopping to do and a wedding to get ready for."