No One Can Ever Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About six months after John Jr. was born, John and Caitlyn were in the park with their child when a strange woman approached. She had a familiar look to John. As she came close, she called out, "John is that really you?"

"Hello Heather. It has been a long time." Heather gave a look over to Caitlyn and the baby. "Let me introduce you to my wife and mother of my child. Heather, this is Caitlyn. Caitlyn, this is Heather, my Ex."

Caitlyn proudly stuck out her hand. "It is such a pleasure to meet you and to personally thank you. If you hadn't left him, I don't know where I would be. He rescued me and saved me and loved me when I thought no one else would. He is the greatest man I have ever known. Thank you again for all you have done for me."

With tears starting she replied, "I know. I was a fool. Take care of him and don't ever let him go. I am married now again to an insurance salesman. I am happy, but he isn't John. You are right. He is the best man I have ever known. Don't be stupid like I was. Well take care you guys. It was nice to see you are doing well John."

They did in fact take real good care of each other for many years to come.