No One Can Ever Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While John and Caitlyn were getting the license, Bob and Fran discussed if each other had spoken about the four way. They were delighted that the other couple was at least open to the idea.

After getting the license, the friends all went to lunch at one of the buffets. Francine grabbed Caitlyn and said "We are off. See you at the Little Wedding Chapel at 5:15." Then they were off.

At 5:30, John was waiting nervously at the little alter. He felt like a cat at a pit bull convention. He was wearing a white top hat, bow tie with polished shoes and nothing else. Bob was dressed the same but in black. Elvis was dressed as well, Elvis.

The organ player, who was a woman about fifty, decided it would be fun to be nude for the happy couple began the wedding music. Francine was dressed in six inch, fuck me shoes with platform toes, long earrings, and a belly chain. Her hair was done up with curls framing her face. She had on bright red nail polish and a white gardenia in her flowing hair. Bob almost fainted.

The organist then switched to Mendelssohn's wedding March. Caitlyn began her slow walk down the aisle. She was wearing a White veil, with white platform fuck me shoes about six inches in height. She had a belly chain and new belly button piercing dangling from her navel. She had a gold anklet on her left leg. Her hair and makeup were flawless, being professionally done. Her pussy was clean shaven and totally smooth. She wore a red rose in her hair and was carrying a small bouquet of orchids surrounded by baby's breath. By the time she was at the altar, John's knees felt weak watching his beautiful bride. With the women looking so beautiful, both men were sporting erections which could not be hidden. Those made the girls giggle mercilessly.

After the vows were exchanged, Elvis pronounced them man and wife. When he told John that he could kiss the bride, he bent down and gave Caitlyn a lingering kiss filled with as much love as he could muster. The kiss made little Doofus come to attention once again. When the newly married couple broke apart, the bride and her matron of honor hugged each other while Bob and John shook hands and hugged. Then the girls switched and to the surprise of Elvis, deeply kissed the other's husband. After the kisses, they just smiled at each other and the couples walked back to the changing rooms arm in arm.

The girls had moved their clothes into the guys changing room just prior to the ceremony. As soon as they were in, Francine gave a little smirk to Caitlyn and then turned to her husband Bob, dropped to her knees and took his still hard manhood into her mouth. Bob was speechless has his lovely naked wife was deep throating him like she was a shark in chummed waters. Caitlyn looked up at John, who was kind of laughing at Bob, smiled and proclaimed "Well when in Rome" and proceed to go down and give her first blow job as a married woman.

Once they kind of came to their senses, as well as guys can when they have their cocks being sucked by loving women, Bob and John just looked at each other, high fived and relaxed while the woman went after it. While they were each blowing their respective husbands, the ladies where also diddling themselves. This just made the men more excited. With a loud grunt, Bob was the first to let loose and filled Francine's mouth. About thirty seconds later, John opened up his fire hose and proceeded to pump his now married sperm down Caitlyn's throat. As an added bonus, Caitlyn and Francine stood up, smiled at the guys, opened their mouths to show the fruits of their labor, turned to each other and kissed.

"Holy mother fucking shit. Look at that" yelled Bob.

"Damn, that is fucking unbelievably hot" replied John.

"Why thank you boys" the girls said in unison. They kissed their husbands and all went to dinner.

After dinner with lots of Champaign and a walk around the strip, the two couples retired to their respective rooms. It was time for John and Caitlyn to consummate their marriage. Caitlyn squealed as John picked her up and carried her over the threshold. He gently laid her on the bed. While slowly kissing her, he removed her top followed by her bra. Her nipples were hard and pointed. He kissed and nibbled while undoing her jeans. She was not wearing underwear. John stood up and removed her jeans from her legs. He then took off his own clothes. He moved down between her legs and began kissing her smooth pussy. He darted his tongue around her clit and in and out of her lubricious cunt.

"It is time we officially become one my love."

"Take me and make me yours. I want to feel you spurt your sperm into me. Please. Make me your wife, not just your woman."

John did just that. Caitlyn went on the pill right after she moved in so she knew she was safe from pregnancy. He pumped her over and over until he shot a gallon of hot cum into her. Caitlyn shot off like a rocket. Both satiated, John was smiling as he watched the cream pie drip from his wife's cunt down her ass crack. He climbed up, and they both went to sleep.

The next day, Sunday, they flew back to Dallas after having a late breakfast. There were smiles all around as the two well fucked women and exhausted men greeted each other.

During the flight back, Caitlyn was now in the co-pilot's seat. She kept staring at her wedding rings. "I can't believe I am actually Mrs. John Martin. I never thought anyone would ever want to marry me. Then by the luck of the lottery or grace of God, I was carjacked. If that had not happened, I never would have met my knight in shining armor. I love you and will be the best wife known to any husband."

"I guess we both won the lottery that night. I quit looking for love, thinking there was no such thing. Then because of some asshole, whom I would love to thank, I meet the most incredible woman I could ever hope to fine. She is beautiful, smart, witty, passionate, and if I may say, a great fuck. I guess we are just two souls who found their mates."

"Speaking of a great fuck, what do you think of Bob and Fran's four way idea? I do not nor will not do anything that causes you discomfort my dear husband, but I am willing if you are to help fulfill their fantasy. I do know you enjoyed the blow job at the wedding chapel."

"You know, I thought about that. I will not do anything to jeopardize what we have, but I think it may be fun, at least once. How far are you willing to go? I don't want to swap, but we do kiss each other's spouses."

"I would be willing to allow touching, like fondling my tits, or ass. I may even consider fingering though I am afraid with my problem. I will go as far as you want or as little as you want. If you want a blow job from her that's fine too but Bob may want the same from me and I would only do that because they are our friends and not because I have this desire to blow Bob. They were your friends before mine."

"You mean you wouldn't like to get fucked by Bob and his big seven incher?"

"Dear, Bob may be a little bigger than you, but his cock does not come with the love that you give me. I would not trade that for a twelve incher the size of a beer can." She was giggling as she said the last part.

Once they touched down in Dallas and parked at the hanger, they disembarked the plane. As they were leaving, John said "Why don't you guys come to the house next Saturday. I will grill and we can hang out. We can even use the hot tub."

"That will be great," said Bob. He and Francine just smiled at each other. They kissed each other and said good bye. Francine told Caitlyn to call her during the week.

The next morning, John was getting ready for work. Caitlyn was excited about starting cosmetology school. "Is this what you really want?" John asked. "Are you sure you don't want to get a four year degree?"

"I may go one day. I have always dreamed about owning my own salon. This is what I want. I know you will pay for me to do whatever, but his really is my dream."

"OK, but remember, if you do this you promised me free haircuts for life."

"Honey, not only will you get free haircuts for life, but they will all come with my special treatments that only you will get."

"Well let's go then. We can't have Mrs. Martin late on her first day of school, now can we?"

They were off.

While at work, (John had been working on a large drug ring that was trafficking from down south up through the Dallas area and into the north east) he received a phone call. "Special Agent John Martin, how can I help you?"

"Hey little brother, how are you?"

"I am fine Becky, what do you want?"

"I am coming to Dallas and I have someone I want you to meet. Her name is Jessica. She is the really cute girl and I was telling her all about you. She is real interested."

"Well Becky, I hate to disappoint you, but I married my soul mate this past weekend. We eloped to Las Vegas."

"You go married? Why didn't you tell anyone? Oh God, please tell me you didn't marry that trailer trash mom was talking about?"

"Becky I don't know who you are talking about. Caitlyn is my soul mate. She is the sweetest person one would ever want to meet. I have never been happier, not even with Heather."

"Caitlyn. That is the girl mom was going on about. John she is way beneath you. She is just a high school graduate. She is a waitress for God's Sake. She is only out for your money. You know it's not too late for an annulment."

"Becky, if you want to come to Dallas and visit that is fine. We can have lunch or something but you will not insult Caitlyn. She is far and above you or anyone else I have known. She is real and genuine and makes me very happy. She is very intelligent and has a bright future ahead of her. We love each other very much. So unless you have anything else to talk about, goodbye Becky."

It wasn't fifteen minutes later when his phone rang again. As soon as he answered, "John, how could you do this to me; your own mother? What will my friends think? My own son marrying that trailer trash. I insist you file for a divorce at once. I will not have this family's reputation tarnished by that frumpy thing."

John sighed and simply said, "Have a nice life mother. Good bye!" He slammed down the phone and walked outside.

Later that night after work, Caitlyn was excitedly going on and on about her new school. She was telling him about it should only take a year to complete then she can work at a salon to get more experience. While he was happy for her, he was still pissed at his own family and the phone calls. He didn't want to discuss it with his bride. Finally after she ran out of steam, she noticed he was not as enthused. When she asked why, he just made reference to a bad day at work.

The next Saturday morning while they were in the shower, Caitlyn was on her knees in front of John while he was taking a piss. When he was finished, she stood up and after returning the favor of her golden nectar she said she wanted to go to her parents and let them know about her marriage. Even though they were a major pain in her ass, she felt she should be the one to tell them.

"OK," John said. "I just don't want you to tell them about how well off we are. You may get pissed at me but I just have not developed a trust yet. Please."

"Can I at least flaunt my ring? I have never been good enough for them, or anyone for that matter, except you. I know it is probably wrong, but I feel this will prove to them that I am worthy of someone special."

"OK. You can do that. Hell you can talk me up as much as you want, as long as it's true. Just don't tell them you're now a millionaire. And Caitlyn, you are worthy of anyone. I am just glad it was me."

After that last comment, she dropped to her knees once again and sucked out his creamy liquid to add to the yellow she swallowed earlier.

"Hi mom, hi dad," said Caitlyn.

"Wow, the girl returns," said Harold. "It's only been a couple of months. I see you still have the same guy."

"Dad, you remember John. He is now my husband. We eloped last weekend."

"Eloped?" yelled Agnes. At that time she notices the rings. "Damn. Those are some rings. You must have latched on to a rich one. Way to go. Those must have cost him a fortune or are they that zirconium shit?"

"Mrs. Durwood, I can assure you they are real. While it would be improper to discuss price, I can say that I followed the rule of two months' salary for the rings."

"He makes me feel so special mom. I love him with all my heart. I know he loves me more and more each day too. I have also started my cosmetology program as well. I am finally going to be an aesthetician."

"Well ain't we getting all uppity. Well maybe you can take some of that new found wealth and get us satellite TV. You know we can only afford basic cable."

"You know mom, maybe you can get a job yourself someday. You may do better than sitting at home collecting welfare. I just came to share my good news. I would hope you can be happy for me and not just be looking for a handout."

"Now wait one minute girl. We raised you. You owe us that much."

"No mom. I don't. I will check on you later. We are leaving."

Then they were gone.

After leaving Caitlyn's parents, the couple stopped at a Brookshire's on the way home to their house. Since Bob and Fran were coming over, John thought it would be a good idea to grill some steaks. He picked out four large twelve to sixteen ounce rib eyes with little marbling. The also got four large baking potatoes, and salad fixings. They bought lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes and a couple of bottles of salad dressing. All in all it was going to be a good dinner. Caitlyn picked up a couple of bottles of a fine chardonnay to round out the meal.

It was still early March and the Dallas area is still quite cool at night. The sky was clear with slight breeze. This was going to be a good night for the hot tub. For those of you who have never tried one, hot tubs are not that great when the ambient temperature is too hot. The hot tub is a genuine Jacuzzi with four seats and a lounger seat. It holds about 500 gallons of water and is just the right size for the two couples. Surrounding the sixteen by twenty five foot patio which held the hot tub and outdoor kitchen were eight citronella torches. These add to the romantic ambience as well as keep away unwanted mosquitos. If any of you have spent time outdoors in the nude, it is not a pleasant feeling to get a mosquito bite on the pecker.

About 5:30, John at Caitlyn got dressed and ready for their guests. John put on some Levi's and a light blue collard golf shirt with deck shoes while Caitlyn put on or rather poured herself into a pair of Express jeans and a tight V neck light sweater. She opted to skip the bra. She was wearing open toed wedgies. John thought she looked really hot.

At precisely 6:00 Bob and Francine rang the doorbell. Bob was dressed in khaki pants with a Hawaiian shirt. He had on sandals. Fran was dressed in a short skirt with an off white button down blouse with the top three buttons open. She decided to also forgo a bra. She decided against panties also though neither of the Martin's knew it at the time. Since they were planning on going in the hot tub, she figured the less to deal with the better.

"How's it hanging there John?"

"Shit. It hasn't been hanging since we got back. She is keeping it up all the time. Life doesn't get any better than that."

"I know what you mean. Since we got back from Vegas, Fran has been one horny lady. Hell I am waiting for her to go down on me in the middle of surgery."

"Are you complaining dear" asks Francine?

"Not at all love. Not at all."

"Come on Franny. Why don't you help me with the sides while those two clowns try not to burn the steaks?"

"Hey!! Who are you calling a clown? And what's this about me burning the steaks. I will have you know, I have never burnt a steak in my life" pouted John.

The girls just giggled and went to the kitchen.

"So, how is it being a married woman now? It's been a whole week since you roped him."

"It has been fantastic. He treats me like a queen. I can just feel it as he oozes his love for me. I feel giddy like a high school girl"

I can just bet you feel it when he oozes his love for you. It oozes right down your throat."

"You are so bad. But that part is true too."

"OOH. I hope to watch that too." Francine was getting a little flush now.

Just then, John came in with the steaks. The rest of the meal was finished so they all sat down at the large counter in the kitchen. The couples made small talk about work, about Caitlyn's school. After a good meal, and some wine, the girls cleaned up and then they all went to the hot tub.

John took the cover off of the tub and turned on the tub lights. The lights give off a soft glow and alternated colors from green to blue to purple to red and over and over again. Caitlyn began to undress but stopped. She walked over to Francine and began to unbutton her blouse. At the same time, Fran gently lifted Caitlyn's sweater up over her head. By now both women were topless. The guys were mesmerized at the display. Finally, Fran lowered the zipper of her skirt and stepped out of it. Caitlyn likewise, took off her jeans. The two lovely ladies turned and displayed their now nude bodies in the low light of the spa and torches.

As on cue, the guys quickly stripped off their clothes then each grabbed their own wife and began sensuous kissing. The girls, with giggles, broke off the kiss and jumped into the tub. The guys followed. After about a minute to get used to the temperature, John turned on the jets and bubbles began to percolate the water.

While they were relaxing, Francine being the ever shy one pipes up, "Now that you have been married a whole week, have you done anything really kinky"?

"Francine," Caitlyn giggled, "Aren't you being a little nosey/"

"Well duh. So spill it girl."

Bob adds, "Yeah. I would like to know that myself."

"Well," Caitlyn begins, "About the only thing kinky we do is maybe golden showers. I don't really think it is that bad. It's not like we tie each other up and beat each other."

"Tell me what started that" Fran asks.

"This was actually before the wedding, but one morning John got into the shower. I jumped in after him and began to give him a blow job. He told me to wait, that he had to pee. You know how guys just have to piss in the shower. Anyway, I figured that since I swallow his sperm, and I was down there already, I told him to go ahead. He peed on my face and in mouth. It was saltier than his cum but I love him so much and it was coming out of his dick, I got to like it too. I guess it kind of intrigued John so he asked me to stand up and pee on him."

John added, "I was going down on Caitlyn and really giving her all I got in bed the night before and as she was cumming, she flooded me and the bed. Apparently my little minx here is a squirter. I had heard about it but never witnessed it. Anyway, I figured pee can't be too much different than pussy juice so I figured what the hell. We have both been enjoying each other in the shower ever since."

Bob interjected, "Pee is actually sterile as long as you don't have a UTI or STD. As long as you both enjoy it, there really is no harm."

"Wow!" exclaimed Francine. "Caitlyn, you actually squirt when you cum? Does that happen when you masturbate too? Can you show us?"

"You want me to cum and try to squirt so you can watch?"

"Hell yeah I would. I think we both would, right honey?" Bob just nodded.

Caitlyn looked at John. "What do you say honey? Should we try?"

John smiles, and looks at the other couple. He moves over to his new wife and picks her up and sets her on the side of the Jacuzzi. She instinctively opens her legs proudly displaying her smooth cunt. John lowers his head and slowly licks up and down her slit. He teases her with his kisses and tongue. In and out he moves his tongue. He then licks her clit over and over while inserting two fingers in her vagina. He massages her pussy stimulating her g spot while slowly licking her clit. While this is going on, Francine is rubbing her own clit while her now glassy eyes are focused on the show in front of her.