No One Can Ever Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likewise, Bob is jacking his cock, enjoying the demonstration his self. Finally it is too much for Caitlyn and she begins to wildly buck her hips. She almost topples off the tub. She pushes John back and furiously begins to rub her own womanhood. She explodes and a long squirt shoots about two feet up in the air followed by two shorter ones. She keeps rubbing for a few seconds more and then sinks back into the tub. That was too much for Bob and he picks Fran up and puts her on the side and slams his stiff cock into her and starts pumping. He only lasts about thirty seconds, grunts and unloads his spunk into his wife. Not satisfied, Fran takes another minute and masturbates to herself to a climax. They settle into the tub with smiles on their faces.

"That was one of the hottest things we have ever seen" says Bob. "Uh, we are sorry about the mess in the tub there John."

"That's ok; the filters will take care of it."

Caitlyn, realizing that her husband has yet to get off, makes him sit in the side and proceeds to give him a primo blow job. Once he unloads his hose into her always ready mouth, she grins at Fran, moves over and kisses her right on the mouth.

"I guess this answers the question about making love in front of one another" notes Francine.

"John and I have discussed it. While neither of us is ready for swapping, we both want to help you fulfill you desires. We will probably even go with light touching. I will go as far as John wants, but at the same time, I don't want to endanger you guys with my herpes. I have not asked him, but feel if you want to spend the night with us, that will be fine too." John nodded his approval.

"Does light touching mean that I get to fondle those lovely tits and squeeze your wife's ass" Bob piped up?

"Whatever she is comfortable with. I would ask that whatever you get to do to Caitlyn, I am allowed to do with Fran."

"Honey, you know you can do anything you want with me anytime you want as long as your wife and Bob agree. My or rather our love for you goes far beyond sex, and you are the only man other than my husband that I will say that too."

"Hey guys, now that the bubbles have stopped, what you say we take this up to bed. I suddenly have the urge to feel my new husband take me up the ass."

"What" shrieked Francine? "You do anal too? I have been afraid of that though I know Bob would like to at least try it. You have to show me how it's done."

"Come on girl, I will show you how I prepare. John is very patient and goes slow. It can lead to one hell of a mind blowing orgasm after you get used to it and do it right."

While the guys were adding chemicals to the hot tub and putting the cover back on, the girls ran into the bedroom. There Caitlyn pulled out her collection of different size butt plugs and her tube of Astroglide. She took the lube and put some on her finger and on her rosebud. She was showing Fran as she applied it. She then fingered her ass. She then added lube to her medium size plug and slowly sat down on the bed with the toy pointed up her ass. She slowly lowered herself onto it then began to move up and down.

About this time John and Bob walked in. Caitlyn looked up and smiled. She then took the larger one, and after lubing it up, repeated the process. After about a minute, she motions John with her index finger to come over. She sucked his cock until she was again nice and hard, still with the plug up her ass. She then took the Astroglide and lubed his now hard cock. She removed to the toy and got on her hands and knees.

"If you do this Fran, the first time you should have Bob lay on the bed and you lower yourself on him. That way you can control the speed and pressure. After you do it a few times, your asshole becomes used to it and it is almost as easy as getting a regular fuck. If you get really good at it, I bet you can even talk him into a new pair of shoes or anything else you want." She was laughing as she said it.

John moved up behind his wife and pressed is cock head against her rosebud. Slowly he entered a little at a time. Finally Caitlyn pressed back until he was balls deep. That was his signal to start pumping. Slowly at first but building up speed. Since Caitlyn had his sperm for desert, he lasted quite a bit longer. She began to diddle her clit. Francine was diddling her own at the excitement. After a few minutes, Caitlyn began to moan then scream. "Fuck me. Fuck that ass hard. I want to feel you shoot that juice up my ass." This sent John over the edge and he again unloaded gobs of hot cum deep into his bride's bowels. Once his penis softened a bit, it popped out followed by a nice cream pie down onto the sheets.

Bob looked over at his wife and she shook her head no. "Not now Bob. We have to work on this, but I promise to work on it till we get it right. Right now I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy till it is sore and I can't walk. Then I want you to fuck me again. I want to fuck till your dick falls off." She then got on her hands and knees so she could take it doggie style. Bob slammed in her and fucked her so hard you could hear his balls slapping her ass in the next block. After he blew his load, Fran turn around and cleaned him off. Satiated, the four friends fell asleep in the same bed.

Francine did call out "Hey, how come I get to sleep in the wet spot?" She then fell fast asleep.

The next morning, Caitlyn awoke first and went and put on a pot of coffee. As the aroma filled the bedroom the other three woke up and padded into the kitchen. No one had bothered to dress. Strangely, there was no awkwardness, but there was a bit of soreness.

The Frost's stayed until just after lunch. The girls decided that before the guests could get dressed and leave, that they would give their husbands side by side blowjobs. As was becoming usual, after each of the men hosed their women, the two ladies kissed each other then got dressed. It was a great weekend.

About two weeks later, Caitlyn came running out of the bathroom crying. "I am breaking out. We have to watch out for about two weeks or so. That means no sex. I am sorry John. I am going to be miserable too. Please be patient with me."

"Honey, I knew what I was getting into not long after you moved in. I promised to love you in sickness and health. The healthy you has been a hell of a ride. This is only a short temporary setback. Do you need anything? We can call Bob and have him prescribe you something."

"No. He already gave me something to help with the symptoms. I should be fine. You just go to work and try to concentrate on that big case you are working on. I am going to school. Hopefully it will take my mind off it. I just hope I don't get sick."

"Well hopefully it will be mild and won't last too long. Call me if you need anything. Use my cell as I am most likely going to be in the field. Remember, I love you."

John was having a bit of a shitty day. First his wife was ill, and then a couple of CI's failed to turn up for a meeting. The SAC was also in a shitty mood. To top it all off, his phone rang. It was his sister. "Hello Becky."

"Hi there little brother. Jess and I are here in Dallas for some training. Can we meet for lunch?"

"Call me in an hour and I will let you know."

"OK. I will call you in an hour. Bye."

John dialed his phone and called Caitlyn. "Hi honey. Are you free for lunch?"

"I only get an hour. Can we meet at that deli near my school?"

"Sure thing. My sister is in town and I want you to meet her. It may not be pleasant, but better now than later. I should also tell you that she brought a friend that she wanted to set me up with. I told her that we got married but she may try to start something. I need my reinforcements." He was kind of chuckling when he said it.

"Hell yes I will be there. I need to protect my man. See you at 12:30. I Love you."

John called back and told Becky where to meet. She said she would be there.

At precisely 12:30, Caitlyn walked in to the restaurant. She immediately saw her husband at a table with two women. The first one looked a bit like John. She was about 5'8" and about 125 pounds. She had shoulder length light brown hair pulled into a pony tail. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, peasant blouse and flats. The other girl was about 5'10" and about 140 pounds. She had long blonde hair and tits that would almost reach Fort Worth. She wore a short plaid skirt, tight cotton blouse and 4 inch stiletto heels. She was obviously flirting.

She walked up to the table and kissed him on the cheek. "Hi honey. Sorry I didn't' kiss you properly but I think I am coming down with something. Are you having a good day? Oh, before I forget, we need to run by the jewelry store, I think my rings are a little lose." She held up her left and to show him.

"Becky, this is the love of my wife, Caitlyn. Caitlyn the brown hair girl to your left is my big sister Becky. That is Jessica, her friend. They are in from California for a few days."

"I am so pleased to meet you both. John has told me a little bit about his sister. A pleasure to meet you too Jessica. Please forgive me if I sound funny. I must have picked up a virus or something."

"That's OK. Maybe you should go home and get some rest. I am sure Jessica and I can keep my brother entertained."

"Oh yes. Becky and I would be happy to entertain John. I want to know all about him."

Jessica looked like a lioness after a gazelle. I guess him being married didn't mean so much to her.

"That's OK. I am fine. I would like to learn more about you too Becky. My husband does not tell me everything you know."

After a little small talk, John suggested they meet at their house for dinner later that evening. "I will even invite Bob and Fran over and we can barbecue."

Becky excused herself to go to the ladies room. Caitlyn had to get back to school but decided to wash her hands and splash so water on her face.

As she was washing her hands, Caitlyn overheard Becky on her cell phone.

"Yes Mom, he did go ahead and marry that trailer trash. I can't believe he did that. She is just now going to school to be a cosmetologist. Yes mom I understand. That is why I brought my friend Jess. I had hoped to introduce them. Now I am hoping that he will see what a real woman with proper upbringing is like and dump the cunt. I will let you know how it goes. I've got to run. Love you Mom."

Caitlyn hurried and left before Becky came out of the stall. John saw the tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing. I am just not feeling well."

"I know better than that."

"Look, I need to get back. I will talk to you later at home."

She turned and quickly left.

Later that evening but before dinner, John was already home when Caitlyn ambled in.

"OK, spill it. What got you so upset at lunch?"

Caitlyn recalled the conversation in the bathroom. "Maybe that's all I will ever be. Maybe Becky is right. I am not good for you and will just bring you down."

"Caitlyn, honey, we have had this conversation. You are good for me and it is up for me to decide. We have been together for almost a year now. Have I EVER given you that impression? You are my love, now and forever."

"I know and you have brought me so far. But every once in a while, I have this nagging doubt, especially when I hear something like Becky was telling your mom."

"The only thing you have to worry about is me and I am one happy man. Besides, you know what they say; one man's trash is another man's treasure. Well you are my treasure. Something to be protected, adored, and loved. Now go get changed, and we will start dinner. Don't even think about this anymore."

She hugged her husband and purred, "John, just when I think I cannot love you more. Sweetheart; would you mind if I had a little fun at Becky's expense? I want her to know I overheard her. I want to ask her and Jess some probing questions."

"Of course you can. I would like to see this myself, so you just go and have a little fun. I will give Bob and Fran the heads up. They are not overly fond of her themselves, so they may enjoy a little fun also."

It was about an hour later when Beck and Jess arrived followed by the Frost's about ten minutes later. Becky was dressed in jeans and sweater with pearl earrings tennis shoes. Jess had on skinny jeans and low cut sweater showing her ample boobs. She must have forgotten her bra. She also wore long earrings and high wedge sandals. During the nickel tour, Jess looked out at the back deck where Bob was helping John grill and stated, "Wow, a hot tub. I wish I had known, I would have brought a suit."

Becky smiled and retorted; "No one wears a suit in the hot tub."

Caitlyn turned a shade of red while Fran, who had been apprised of the situation, came to her side. "That's right honey. No one wears a suit in the tub, but then only their closest friends are ever invited." Caitlyn giggled.

Dinner consisted of petit filet mignon grilled with real oak wood. Caitlyn had prepared scalloped potatoes with fresh green beans sautéed. Fran put together the tossed salad. Drinks consisted of iced tea and a fine Chablis.

After dinner, Becky remarked on how good it was. Jess heartily agreed. "Why thank you." Caitlyn smiled. "It's not bad for trailer trash, if I do say so myself." Becky almost choked on her wine. Fran almost snorted out her tea trying to suppress her laughter.

"Why would you make that kind of remark after such a lovely dinner?" asked Becky.

"Isn't that what you told your mom about me? You know you should be more careful where you hold your conversations. In the stall. Really?"

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. It's just, well you know."

"No, I really don't. Have I ever done anything to you? I don't even know you or you me."

Becky looked over at her brother. "Help me out here. Explain what I meant."

"I don't know what you meant Becky. You are on your own here."

"And Jess." Continued Caitlyn. "You are in on this little charade. Apparently you are the REAL woman that my husband is supposed to dump me for. You are to show him the light. Let me ask you a few questions. What makes you any better than me? Is it because you are educated and have some degree?"

Jess began thinking it now or never, "Well both John and I are in accounting. I received my Bachelor's at U.C. Berkley, and my MBA at Stanford. Both are very elite schools. I am on track to make partner at my firm. That alone makes us have a lot in common."

"So, let's just say for the sake of argument that John would decide to dump me for you. Do you think he is just going to pick up and move? This is his home."

"Well of course we would have to have a conversation. I guess I could transfer here. My firm is worldwide."

"And are you willing to get dirty? Are you going to cook and clean? What about help cutting trees and digging dirt. John loves working outdoors. I love to help."

"With my accountants salary in addition to his government salary we could simply hire someone to do those menial chores. He would not have to do such things that hired help can do."

"Do you spit or swallow?"

"Excuse me?"

"When giving a blow job do you spit or swallow?"

"A real lady never discusses such things."

"I bet you don't take it up the ass either."

Fran looked over at her husband, "Damn, I guess I am not a lady then am I lover boy?" and squeezed his cock through his jeans.

Bob smiled, "I sure as hell hope not." "By the way Jess, I must say, that is some nice looking rack you got there."

"Excuse me?"

"I said that those are some nice looking tits. Whoever did your work did a pretty good job."

"These are all mine. And are you some kind of expert or something on women's breasts"?

"They may be all yours as in bought and paid for but those puppies are not all natural."

Fran almost shit herself. "Honey, let me tell you that my husband is an expert on tits. First he is a guy. That alone almost makes him one. Two I need to more formally introduce you. This is Dr. Robert Frost. He is a cosmetic surgeon. He has performed hundreds of breast augmentations. He knows his tits."

"That may be, but these were done by the best plastic surgeon in L.A."

"Let me tell you more about my husband. He did his undergraduate work at the University of Texas in Austin. He went to med school at John's Hopkins. His residency was at Walter Reed until he went to the Middle East as a surgeon. That is where we met. It is also where we met John. After his commitment, where he left the Air Force as a major, he decided to trade blood and guts for tits and ass. He is really good at it. I should know. Not only am I his wife, I am also his surgical nurse. I left active duty as a captain. I left first and came home. On one of his furloughs, we married.

While we are a little older, John and Caitlyn have become our best friends. And yes, we do associate with the upper crust of Texas, and Caitlyn is every bit welcome into our social class as anyone I have ever known. With her, what you see is what you get. She is in no way pretentious like most of the upper class. John is a decorated veteran. He saved my husband's life." Francine got up and sat in John's lap and kissed him on the lips. Becky and Jess just stared. "John is the only man other than my husband that I kiss like that."

"I feel the same way." Caitlyn exclaimed. "I let Bob kiss me like that too. If I was not coming down with something, I would have kissed him too. That is how well these guys have accepted me.

"I sure hope what you have isn't contagious." Becky mused.

"Becky, the only way you can get what I have is if I fuck your husband and you fuck him after. I was ganged raped and given Herpes. John knew this and still married me. That is just the standup kind of guy he is. Bob here has helped me with it and even arranged counseling for me. That is the type of friends the Frosts are."

Caitlyn then pipe up. "Jess let me leave you with one last question, or maybe two. If John were to leave me for you, what makes you think he would not do the same to you if something better came along? Likewise, you are willing to break up a marriage just so John can meet some social standard. If you are willing to break up one marriage, what is stopping you from leaving him for someone wealthier?"

Becky and Jess just looked at each other and put their heads down.

John finally spoke up. "Well this has been an interesting conversation but I think it is over. Becky, say hello to David for me. Tell mom, that if and when we ever have kids, she and the rest of the family had better not only accept Caitlyn but damn well respect her. If not, you guys have a real nice life. Jess, I hope you find someone based upon their merits and personal integrity rather than their social status. You will be much happier. Now if you will excuse us."

As Caitlyn escorted Becky and Jess to the door, Jess looked a Caitlyn and said, "He is a good man. After this evening, I actually envy you. I hope I can be as lucky one day."

They turned and left.

Once the two visitors left, Caitlyn let out a big sigh. Fran jumped in and said, "Caitie girl that was fucking awesome. You really had them squirming. If you could have seen Becky's face when she found out you overheard her phone call. I thought she would crawl under the table."

"I am just glad it's all over with. Thank you my dear for letting me put it to your sister. I wish I could just fuck your brains out right now."

Fran popped out, "I would like to watch that girl."

Bob then said to Fran, "Speaking of which, when Jess said that a lady does not discuss a blow job, I thought you were going to go down on me right then and there."

"I would have but this was Caities night. I didn't want to infringe on her enjoyment."

Caitlyn added, "If I didn't have this down outbreak, I may have blown John right then and there too. Can you imagine miss goodie two shoes expression if we both went down at the same time?"