No One Can Ever Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John replied, "Well that may have been a little awkward in front of my sister. Man, I can imagine that phone call to my mom. As it is I bet I get one in a day or two. So, are you guys up to the hot tub or do you just want to hang out?"

"I am not sure the hot tub is a good idea with me in my present state. You three go ahead and I will just clean up dinner."

"Nonsense" exclaimed Fran. "We will just hang out together. First I will help you clean up this mess then a nice glass of wine is just what the doctor ordered, right doctor?

"That and blow job" snickered Bob

"If you are good, you might get lucky. I don't think Caitie here is in the mood to watch us tonight, not with her outbreak. Not to mention, poor John over there will kind of be stuck himself."

"Hey, don't let me stop you guys" replied John. "I can always take care of myself while my wife is out of commission."

"No John. I will take care of him later. There is no need to make my Caitie feel any worse than she does."

"You guys go ahead. I never get to watch John get off anyway. Since I am out of commission, I would like a good facial though. I usually swallow and rarely get one."

The other three looked at each other and nodded. John, Fran and Bob all helped Caitlyn with the dinner clean up and soon were back in the living room. The three were soon naked and Caitlyn deciding to only go topless to be on the safe side.

Francine was on her knees between Bob's legs. She smiled as she took his seven inch cock in her mouth. He had already begun to leak pre-cum from the tip. She licked his pee hole back and forth. She went down as far as she could and back. She then switched to his balls and sucked on and then the other. She went back to his cock and began to suck it in earnest while fondling his balls. Bob had is hands on the back of her head gently guiding her up and down.

Fran took her other hand and began to massage Bob's asshole eventually rubbing is prostate. That was enough to send him over and Bob pumped about 4 good ropes of hot sticky cum into his wife's hungry mouth. Fran for her part just opened up and showed him the fruits of her labor. Without a word, she stood up and walked over to her best friend who was sitting on the floor watching her own husband work his hard cock watching the display. She told her friend to look up and while never touching Caitlyn, opened her mouth and let some of Bob's spunk drip on the younger girl's nose and cheeks. Fran made a production of swallowing the rest.

Fran's show was too much for John and he quickly stood up over his beloved wife and unloaded rope after rope of semen all over her face as she requested. Caitlyn opened her mouth and was able to catch some of it on the fly so she was able to get at least a taste. When John had finished unloading, Caitlyn rubbed to combined contents all over her face and some on her tits. She was giggling.

"That was incredible guys. Thank you very much. I don't think I am going to even wash my face before bed tonight. Bet all that protein will be great for my complexion. As good as that was, even though I am a woman, at least I will be the only one going to bed with blue balls tonight."

After a little more wine and some small talk, it was time for the Frost's to leave. Francine bent over to pick up her underwear. Seeing this Bob grabbed her and plunged into her for a quick fuck. After he unloaded a second time he looked up a smiled to his friends, "I sure do like this new found openness. You guys really know how to make a couple feel real welcome."

Fran just hit him in the arm and said, "I guess we will be going now." She hugged Caitlyn and then John who instinctively reached up and rubbed a tittie. Bob hugged John's wife and did the same to her. The girls just smiled.

The following Monday, John was at work. His task force was about to do a roundup of a major drug syndicate. The FBI and associated local PD's would be arresting about 25 to 30 people, depending on who they could locate and arraign them on federal charges like intent to distribute and conspiracy. Those who would provide information would get a better deal and that usually meant a lower sentence under the federal sentencing guidelines. Those arrested would be detained at the local county detention center where the feds had a contract. There they would be interviewed and brought in for arraignment where bail would be set or denied depending on the initial bail reports.

Later that afternoon, the task force had arrested nineteen suspects so far. John went to the county lockup to questions some of them when who should he encounter but no other than Caitlyn's ex Marcus.

"Marcus ole buddy. How are you doing? Probably not as good as I am."

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"

"Why Marcus, you don't remember me? I am Caitlyn's now husband. You remember her don't you?"

"You actually married that bitch. I don't see why. She was a lousy fuck and always complaining about something or other."

"You just didn't know how to treat her. She is warm and loving and everything a real man could want. Of course, with the time you are about to get, the only loving you will get from here on out is from your cell mate." Then John said loudly, "Since you are in here now, you won't be able to gang rape and sodomize any more little girls."

"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't rape any little girls."

John spoke quietly, "Caitlyn is quite small, that is what I meant by little, but these guys will think you are a bit of a pedophile now and even the toughest of hard asses hate pedophiles." Then in a louder voice John said, "By the way, thanks for your cooperation, Marcus." Marcus did not have a very pleasant evening that night.

The next day, a few more suspects had been located. During one of the arrests, there was a gun battle and one of the troopers was shot. John ran into the alley where the trooper was laying and as he bent over to drag him, a shot rang out. John felt an intense burning is his right butt cheek. "God Damn it, not again." He did manage to pull the trooper to safety. Both were taken to the hospital. The trooper was shot in the chest through the arm pit where the protective vest does not cover. While his injuries where substantial, he was expected to make a full recovery. John received a .22 shot to his ass and was again the butt of the jokes.

Caitlyn was at school working on a client when a tall man dressed in a dark suit walked in. He spoke to the instructor for a couple of minutes and then proceeded to walk over to Caitlyn. She just dropped her scissors and the tears began.

"Mrs. Martin? I am special agent George Lopez. During the apprehension of a drug suspect, your husband was shot. He has most definitely NON life threatening wounds." The agent then snickered, "He was actually shot in the ass. Anyway, I am here to take you to Dallas Presbyterian Hospital."

"Oh no, not again."

"Pardon me mam?

"This will be the second time my husband was shot in the ass. The first time was in Kandahar. What is it with his ass?" Caitlyn was somewhat calmer now.

"I wouldn't know mam, but if you allow me to escort you we shall be on our way."

It took only about 25 minutes to make the normally 35 minute drive to the hospital. The agent was going lights and siren cutting through traffic. He pulled right up to the ambulance bay and they got out. When the local security guard tried to stop them because of where they parked, Mr. Lopez simply shoved his badge in the guy's face.

Caitlyn ran immediately to the intake desk and inquired about her husband John Martin. With the agent right behind her, she was immediately escorted back to one of the trauma rooms. John was lying on his stomach in a gown cursing up a storm as the doctor was about to remove the bullet. Since it was a small bullet and stuck in the muscle, it could easily be extracted with a simple local anesthetic and did not require a full OR.

"Oh, John" Caitlyn cried. She ran up and hugged him fiercely. "When I heard, I almost lost it. What happened? Is he going to be OK?"

"He will be just fine" replied the doctor. He may have a little trouble sitting for a couple of days and I am sure his ego will take a ribbing about where he was shot. Apparently, he should be used to it based upon the other scars I see." The doctor was grinning at her.

"Honey" John said. "I am going to be here another twenty minutes or so. Why do you go into the waiting area and see if you can find out about the state trooper. His name was Jack Mallard. Maybe you can find his wife and help her. I will come and find you."

Caitlyn went out to the emergency intake desk and inquired about the trooper. She was directed upstairs to the surgical waiting area. The she encountered a woman about thirty five years old sitting and crying. "Mrs. Mallard" Caitlyn inquired?

"Yes. May I help you?"

"My name is Caitlyn Martin. My husband, John was with yours this morning when he was shot. He asked me to come and check on you and see if you needed anything."

"Where is your husband now Mrs. Martin? By the way, my name is Theresa."

"Please, call me Caitlyn. He is downstairs getting his butt stitched up."

"Wait, your husband was the one shot while rescuing mine? Oh My God. Please have him come see me. I have to thank him. He probably saved Jack's life. I owe him so much." She began to sob. "They say Jack probably would have bled out if he had not been moved to the ambulance. The preliminary report from the doctor is he is expected to survive and make a complete recovery, but he will be in surgery a couple more hours. I don't know what I would do if I lost him."

Caitlyn sat down next the woman and gently held her hand. "Tell me about you and Jack. Maybe it will help while you wait."

"What can I say? We have been married fourteen years next month. We met at college. He was in criminal justice. I was in business. We met at a Greek social. He is a Kappa Sigma and I am Phi MU. Well you know how bad ass the Kappa Sigs try to be. It took me three weeks to decide to go out with him. Away from his frat brothers he was the sweetest man I have ever met. You know the three date rule. It took that long for him to kiss me. I actually had to kiss him. Well he always wanted to be a cop. He applied for the academy after graduation. Sixteen weeks later he was patrolling the highways of Texas. That has been ten years and two kids ago."

"What about you and your kids? What do you do?"

"I am a paralegal. I graduated in business and went on to get my certificate in paralegal studies. I work for one of the law firms. We specialize in commercial real estate. My kids are eight and six. The boy is the oldest and our girl is her daddy's princess. They will be devastated in anything happens."

About that time, John, accompanied by a nurse walked over to the two ladies. John was on crutches. He didn't want to sit down and was too sore to walk without the aid of the crutches.

"Mrs. Mallard, I am John Martin. I was with Jack today when the incident occurred. In addition to the drug charges, the suspects involved will be charged with two counts of attempted murder of law enforcement. I am sorry we couldn't do more to prevent him from getting shot."

"Do more? You saved his life. There is no way I will ever be able to repay you. Please call me Theresa."

"Yes there is Theresa. When he awakes, you go and love him and support him. Whatever you do, do not discourage him from his passion. I know this is scary but Jack is meant to be a trooper. Do not try to take that away from him. Over the past several months working with him on the task force, I can see the passion he has for the job. He is one of the good ones. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get my sore ass home and let the pain meds kick in. Good luck Theresa and tell Jack to call me if he needs anything at all." Theresa stood and hugged them both and they left.

As they were nearing the exit, Caitlyn asked, "Uh, how are we going to get home? You came in an ambulance and I was driven by one of your agents."

"Good point. I don't even know where my car is." Just then George came around the corner and offered them a lift. He took them to get Caitlyn's Mustang and she drove home. His FBI unit would be waiting for him when he got back to work. That would be in about ten days.

The Monday John went back to work; the SAC was waiting for him. "John, get your ass in my office now." John was thinking oh shit, now what? "That was a brave thing you did out there. The commandant of the State Troopers wants to give you a citation for bravery in saving one of his officers. I want to suspend your ass and hang you from the fucking flag pole. Don't you realize you could have gotten yourself killed? Do you realize what it takes to get another agent? Plus if you had gotten yourself killed it would be ME and not you having to face that pretty little wife of yours."

"You would have done the same thing if you had been in my place. Don't even try to deny it. And if given the chance to do over, I would have done the exact same thing. Now can I get back to work?"

"You may get back to work asshole." The SAC was smiling but had to make his point.

By now, John's ass was healed and Caitlyn's outbreak was over. The couple was ready to get down to some serious fucking. It had been over a month. During that time, John was able to get off a couple of times but Caitlyn was ready for some cock in each and every one of her holes. If she has her way, John's cock will fall off before she is done.

Caitlyn was enjoying a nice butt pounding when her cell rang. It was Francine. "Hey girl, what's up" said Cait?

"Nothing much. I just called to see what you are doing."

"Well, right now, I have my head on the pillow and a cock up my ass. Hold on a minute. Yes, yes, fuck me hard. Cum in my ass. Hurt my ass. Oh yes yes, yes." John unloaded in his wife's bowels. As he popped out, she let out a little fart and cum shot out of her ass. "OK, I am back. Sorry about that."

"That's OK. After hearing that, I am about to rub one out myself. I was calling to see if you and John want to come over tomorrow night. We will cook this time."

"Are you sure you don't want me to pick up McDonald's or something?" snickered John.

"Asshole, just bring your wife. If you're lucky, I won't spank your ass."

"We will be there" said Caitlyn.

"Ok, Bye."

After hanging up, Caitlyn turned over and looked at her husband. "You know I only have about a month or so till I finish my school. I was thinking. I want to have a baby. I want to have your baby. Can I go off the pill? Can we please?"

"Honey, I think you will be a great mom. If you want, why not wait till you finish, then we will work on it. I would like for you to wait so morning sickness won't interfere with your school. But if you want a baby, we will certainly try. Besides, pregnancy will make your tits bigger." He got a punch for that one.

When the couple arrived and the Frost residence, Francine opened the door. She was wearing a pair of wedge sandals that made her stand a little taller. That was all she was wearing. "Come on in" she motioned to John and Cait.

"Well, well. What is all this? Are you guys going all nudists now?" asked John.

"As a matter of fact we are. Bob is in the kitchen. Feel free to join in if you like." They did.

Both couples were in the kitchen where Bob was cooking. "What's with the new lifestyle?" asked Caitlyn.

"Well, we decided that since we prefer to be nude, and since you guys have already seen us naked on numerous occasions, why bother to dress. We are more comfortable this way and you are comfortable around us so what the hell" said Fran. "Besides, as you know, I do have a bit of an exhibitionistic streak in me."

Bob agreed. "Hell, I think if she had her way, we would fuck on the fifty yard line of Texas Stadium during a Cowboys game."

"You know it" snickered Fran.

After dinner, Bob said, "We would like to ask you guys something. I know you said you were not ready, but what do you think of trying full on swapping. I would like to watch Francine get fucked but am not sure we are ready for some stranger. We don't want to scare you guys off or ruin a good thing but we have to ask."

Caitlyn piped up, "That is something John and I have to discuss. You know we love you guys, and I will do anything for John but he and I need to talk about it. Let's say we agree, there are a couple of things you should know. First, I want to get pregnant. No offense Bob, but I want to have John's and only John's baby. Second, I am concerned with my condition of infecting you guys. While John understands and accepts the risk, that is not fair to you guys. Third, we would only fuck in front of each other and never on the side. That would be too much like cheating. John may have other ideas or may not want to cross that line."

John said, "Why don't you give Caitie and I a few minutes." The Martins moved out to the living room. "What do you think sweetheart? Are you up for this? I am OK with it but only with Bob and Fran. I am not ready for others. If you are uncomfortable then we will just stay with the status quo. You have already laid out ground rules so I think we are fine there. How do you feel about watching me fuck Fran and how do you feel about fucking Bob? Also, what would happen should Fran get pregnant by me? The pill is not a hundred percent you know."

"How about we try this. Bob wears a condom until I am sure I am pregnant. Maybe even longer if necessary. If they are willing to accept the risk then fine, but if not, then you wear one with Fran. As far as the risk of her getting pregnant by you, if you and Bob can accept that, I am OK with it as long as I get to have your baby and no one else's. I am your wife and only your wife. Like you, I do not want to bring in other couples. Now that being said, I do think it would be fun to have a little double penetration, and even a little girl on girl action. If we agree to this, are there any limits other than we just discussed? We need to talk to them more."

"I agree. Let's go talk about it."

John and Caitlyn went back into the kitchen. Fran was on her knees with Bob's balls in her mouth. When she saw the two return, she stood and sat next to her husband. John sat in a chair with his wife on his lap. The outlined their concerns and asked about limits.

Fran began, "We understand about you getting pregnant. Bob unfortunately has bad swimmers and cannot have children. It is like a hundred thousand to one. He will however wear a condom for as long as you would like. As to your herpes, we understand and accept the risks. We are sure you are going to warn us when you have a breakout and we will stop.

As for me getting pregnant, Bob and I have discussed it and I can think of nothing more wonderful than becoming a mom. If John happens to make that happen, then all the better. It is better than a sperm bank and a hell of a lot more fun. As far as limits, we are not into BDSM or anything like that. I think double penetration may be fun and if Caitie is willing, even a little girl on girl. As far as I am concerned, blow jobs anywhere anytime. We too don't plan on being with any other couples. We would like to go to a nudist resort or even a swingers club, but that is just to watch and be watched. If you guys are up to that great. If not, we understand."

Bob agreed with everything his wife said. "Now will you two please help us learn to do anal?" They did and by the end of the night, both women had experienced each other's husbands' cocks up their asses. John went first since he was smaller but Bob was able to finally unload in his small but lovely wife.

Two months later, about a month after graduating, Caitlyn announced she was pregnant. Nine months later, John Martin Jr. was born. Two years later, Mary Fran Martin was born. Caitlyn went on to open her own salon and gets plenty of referrals from Bob and Francine. About four months after John Jr. was born, much to the delight of Bob and Fran, Nicole Caitlyn Frost came into the world. All the children are healthy and happy.