All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 03'

by sexysassyme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
:O

He didn't... Did he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
?

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. What did he do to her and how does he know where she lives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ok..

so he let someone else have a turn or did he just watch them? not a very smooth transition. good story though.

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 14 years ago
A lik confused

So did the he let the strange guy f her or did he let her watch? I think that after this chapter she needs to leave this guy alone cause he has ofically betrayed her trust and then the way he would treat her but the trreating part is not a big of a deal. I mean I know eveantually they're gonna end up back toghter but I don't want this toturn into one of the dumb stories where the girl just keeps forgiving. Anyway grea story and I hope u update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice!!!!

OK....I think I can see why he let that other guy watch them and why the total change in his attitude. In their previous encounter he wasn't so cold and put off......he was actually very hot and engaging......didn't seem to hide his emotions......is it because he's starting to actually feel something for her????? I love how you made the change in his character with just his attitude....showed her emotions and her confusion with her chain smoking afterwards......all of this without putting it in blunt words for us readers...making us try to figure out whats going on with the characters without force feeding it to us :)

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
what??

im so confused! also, the chapters are too SHORT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what????

The other chapters were great, but this one didn't really make any sense. It was very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think the section where she is outside waiting for the cab should come at the end, to make sense. Or have some other way to signal that it's a flashback.

Plus in previous chapters, they didn't know each other's names. Now all of a sudden they do? A bit of a jar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous