Nymphocom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ginette! what ... what ... are you doing?" she panted with her alcoholic voice. She looked at her friend and at the dancing crowd, still scared that someone might notice what was happening to her. She was too drunk to notice her husband sitting not far away who was wiping the sweat from his face with his handkerchief. I pushed her down a bit more and she open her eyes and her mouth wide, surprised by the pain again. Her ass was like I guessed, very firm and pear shaped, and I malaxed her ass cheeks with my hands for a while, with Angelina not moving as this prevented the pain. I pushed my groin up a bit and Angelina jerked up but I was holding her again and she could not escape.

I was half the way in her ass and I could feel the heat around my cock, I felt like it was burning. Angelina grabbed the glass on the table and emptied it in a couple of gulps. For all what she had drunk she was standing alcohol quite well. I made a sign to the waitress to bring us a refill but Angelina was scared she could see what was going on so she pushed herself down hard all the way until my penis was completely inside her intestines. She closed her eyes as tears went into them because of the pain. Her ass cheeks were now caressing the top of my legs. She turned again and gave me a sarcastic smile but her eyes wide open with drunken desire. My cock felt like compressed in a very narrow space and it was a particularly exciting thought of me having all of my hard dick inside the anus of this beautiful girl. I slowly moved her up and then down but soon, thanks to Ginette's helping fingers, she started moving up and down on her own, her asshole now warm and dilated. She went faster and after a couple of minutes she picked up the rhythm of the music, assfucking me with tiny back and forths who soon became wider and wider. Her husband was watching us with his mouth open, unable to look anywhere else than at his perfect wife being sodomized by a stranger who had made her drink over reason.

Ginette was having nearly all fingers of her right hand in Angelina's pussy and she frequently pulled out of her to lick her fingers clean. Angelina looked at her with eyes glazed by ecstasy. "I did not know you were so naughty," she said to her friend. Ginette smiled drunkenly and raised her face to Angelina's and gave her an quick and wet tongue kiss.

"When this guy is finished with you I would like to eat your pussy," she said. Angelina took a surprised look, still dancing up and down on my pole. She then smiled and said, "Well I am not a lesbian but its the night to try new things I guess."

She moved up and down to the music and soon she was overwhelmed by an incredibly powerful orgasm. She cried out loud but nobody heard it thanks to the deafening dance music. She continued to anally fuck me for a while but then I hold her hips to have her stop moving as the waitress came yet again with drinks. She left and Angelina turned her face over her shoulder and looked at me provocatively.

"So what now? are you finished with me?" From her looks I understood that she hoped the answer would be no but she was not going to admit it. I started pounding her ass again and she panted as bliss built up in her body again. I spoke to Ginette.

"When I come I want you to grab my dick and gather all the sperm in a glass!"

Ginette was still fingering Angelina and looked at me with her drunken eyes, not understanding what I meant. Then her look brightened and she took a glass from the table, having some difficulties grabbing it, drank half of the vodka from it and kept it in her hand. I felt my orgasm approaching and I told her, I raised Angelina's ass cheeks, pulled out and felt Ginette's hand guiding my meat into the glass.I soon came in thick white streams into it while Ginette was stroking my meat and Angelina was nearly standing with her legs spread over my legs. She sat down again on my lap after I quickly put my dick back into my pants, still breathing hard from my orgasm. Ginette put the glass back on the table.

"Wow ... so much!" she said while watching my sperm swim on top of the remaining vodka. I noticed that Angelina's husband had nearly jumped on his feet to get a better view.

"So now drink it!" I ordered Angelina. She turned her head and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"That is ... is disgusting!" she stuttered. She turned to face Ginette on the side, her two legs now on the right side of my lap.

"Ginette, help me!" she pleaded. Ginette was too drunk to understand so she handed the glass to her friend. Angelina took it.

"Oh my god! When will you stop make me do these things?" She moved the glass so that the sperm in it would swirl around, like she would do with a cocktail. She put the glass to her mouth and drank the cum and the alcohol to the last drop. She licked her lips clean and smiled awkwardly at Ginette and me.

"Very tasty! sperm vodka!" She then giggled nervously and I thought she would pass out but she did not.

On the opposite side of the room her husband nearly fell to the floor when he saw that Angelina had drunk my cum, but he still did not move. People were dancing frantically around as the party went on. I pushed Angelina to my right and she sat next to me trying to straithen her dress out. She made a face as her butt was still hurting and Ginette giggled again.

"You are not used to getting assfucked?" she said.

Angelina gave her a cold look and then smiled. "I have tried it several times but it hurts each time ... especially when fucked by an animal like Francois!"

"I think you did very well!" I replied. She looked at me coldly as she did not take it as a compliment.

"Now I really need to go," she said to Ginette and she managed to stand up on her unsure legs. I raised to hold her because I was afraid she would fall over. Ginette stood up too and I had to hold her too. With both girls in my arms I walked slowly to the exit of the club, with Angelina trying to straighten out her dress to hide the fact that she had no more panties. We reached my car and I opened the rear door. Ginette managed to climb into the car and fell asleep immediately. Angelina went on all fours to climb into the car but her dress went up, exposing her perfect butt and her bare pussy. My dick stiffened in my pants immediately. I looked around if nobody was to be seen, pushed her into the backseat and entered the car behind her. She was on all fours over Ginette and I was just behind her. I unzipped my fly, freed my hard dick and inserted it into Angelina's still wet pussy. She was clearly caught by surprise but unable to struggle so I fucked her hard doggy-style for a couple of minutes. I pulled out as I came and stained all the back of her dress with white cum. Angelina just muttered, "Oh my god ... Oh my god..."

Satisfied I left the back of my car to sit in the front seat, both girls lying asleep in the back. I looked at them and realized that alcohol was as efficient to transform girls in nymphomaniacs as was my device. Also my new AJHAB function against jealous husbands was working perfectly. I just had fucked Angelina up the ass in front of her husband and he had not intervened...

It came as a shock when somebody knocked at my window. I was startled to see that it was Angelina's husband. He did not look menacing but I feared that he might take advantage of the deserted parking to kill me. Carefully I lowered my side-window.

"Excuse me to disturb you Sir," the man said politely. "This is my wife there on your backseat. I would like to propose to drive her home. If you are finished with her that is ..."

I looked at the man as if he was completely crazy. I was unable to say a word.

"Don't worry," he said calmly, noticing my embarrassment. "We are a swinger couple. I enjoyed every minute of what you did to my wife tonight. I hope you will accept that I lend her to you again."

A swinger couple! It took me a few seconds to realize what he was meaning but then I understood that he was used to have his wife fucking around. I gave him an awkward smile and got out of the car. I helped him drag Angelina and Ginette from my car to his car which was parked nearby.

"Thanks again for all you did tonight," he said. "I really appreciated. I will make sure that Angelina is in touch with you very soon." He smiled happily at me and drove off.

It seemed that my test of the AJHAB function tonight was not relevant at all and that I would need to test once again, this time with a real jealous husband. I laughed out loud nearly all the way driving back home.

12