All Comments on '"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,055 Comments (Page 5)
domdaddy4udomdaddy4uover 13 years ago
excellent story

I loved the story, the flow was perfect very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lovely, truly lovely. Thank you.

AmoguniAmoguniover 13 years ago
Best I've ever Read, hands down

The flow was well done. I was never bored. The sensuality was just as amazing, but the best part of all of it was the dialog perfectly matching the intended personalities. None of them stepped out of character to suddenly 1-up the scene to get sensual. I rarely see stories on this site that keep that realism the whole way through.

The one other detail that has made this such an astounding read, is the stretch of description for sexual acts. It doesn't get repetitive or monotonous in the least! There was amazing description from an anatomical standpoint that even most quality pornography can't get touch. You cover the thoughts, the sounds and all the wonder of the sexy and amazing processes of the body during arousal and intercourse.

This is the type of work I always strive for myself, and until now I had always assumed no one wanted these aspects included in the writing as much as I always have.

Thank you for the inspiration, the great story, the realism and the joy I got from reading this. Not to mention that I love how long it is. (Bigger IS better. lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was a really good story. I like how u cut the scene at different points which led to a better overall effect. It got really unrealistic in the end having two wives and ur mom having your baby..... bit weird but still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely awesome!

dinkymacdinkymacover 13 years ago
Great!!!

Super story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

nice story this is the second time i've read it i enjoyed it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story! Cautious but daring, innocent and lustful, with just the right amo

An excellent story! Cautious but daring, innocent but lustful, with just the right amount of common sense & reasoning woven in. Keep up the good work.

calamity989calamity989over 13 years ago
nice

i've read a few of your stories and the ones i've currently read have all been to high standard such as this one.

i thought it was wonderful how he also still loved his mother as a women even after he was just with his sister.

i wouldn't personally change anything with this story to improve it :)

5/5

leebrookes@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh god.

So i've never fingired myself more in such a time of 45 mins...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

i have never taken that much pleasure in a book before lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is still and will always be one of my favorite stories. wonderful book

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mindblowing!

A clear winner among the erotic strories I have read till now.I always thought that I'd write my first feedback when I find the best story.

I am going to bookmark this story.

Thank you so very much......

Anirban from India

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
2 Thumbs Way Up

Outstanding ! I've read many stories similar to this, but this is by far the best. I loved the fact that it was detailed and very convincing. I would read this story over and over and over again. It is truly my honor to say that I love this story and I'm happy and fortunate to stumble upon it. I've orgasmed numerous times just fantasizing about Bobbly and his love for his mother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

This is the best written story i have read it a while it rivals twilight keep up the good work and i hope your write more.

hmsandyhmsandyover 13 years ago

I believe this story is the best story of it kind I have ever read. It was so good, I think I will try to write a story too. I have never written anything before but I will give it a try.

Thanks. Herb

shimmeringkissesshimmeringkissesover 13 years ago
Oh My GOD!!!!

I am in LOVE with this story. It is the first story that I had an orgasam just reading!!!! I loved it so much!! I will be thinking about this story and the characters for a VERY loooong time!! :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING

Wow!! This story was unbelievably amazing. I got so wet while reading it. It was very well written. I give it two cocks up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

i have to say that i was so hard whilst reading this story, i could not stop thinking about bobby fucking his mother and sister, was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Am I Too Lame?

In all seriousness, my wife of two months insists that I piss on her standing in the tub before we have sex. I don't know if this is something going around but she says that it prepares her better for sex? I refuse to do it and now she won't let me touch her! Maybe somebody has an answer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just Do It

For christ sakes just piss on her why wouldn't you do do you know how.hot that is. God i wish my girlfriend would ask me that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Piss on the bitch

Piss all over the bitch. Make her open her mouth and fill it with your steamy piss. Then put her over your knee and spank her until she cries. Then check how wet her pussy is. She wants you to humiliate her, to dominate her, to be your slut for a while.

You lucky, lucky boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

All I can say is WOW! I've been reading these types of stories for about 5 years now...and I have to say that this is by far one of, if not the best one I have ever read! Not only was it a good story but the way it was written was just awesome, and the details too...I felt like I was actually there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it and well wrote to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn

This was a great story. I have read many stories and some of them are good, but the way this story was written and planned was just magnificant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It!

Very hot, tender and loving story. Please write more like this. "Nobody loves you like family..." my mom and her younger sister always told me after cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awsome

the story was awsome

it had a could begging and middle and a great ending it kept wanting know more when i read it so i kept reading and reading i dont noraly read stories like this but it was really awsome for any story that ive read and i was wondering if you were do any more like this if so i look forward to reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

I'm the jealous type so I wouldn't have done that. I would be jealous of my mom. One of the best I have read on here though. Keep writing. Good begining middle and end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i love this story and wished there was more to what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Want More

I Loved the story, I want more just like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes!!!

U should write more. That got me so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love this story

i wish this would happen to me and my mom and sister. i didnt even have to touch myself and im hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WONDERFUL!!

This was without doubt the best story I've read...AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG....

That was amazing... Provided the release I longed for.

You are definatly one hell of writer!! Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As you write, do these stories cum to you or u have to think about them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Pure garbage. Couldn't get through the first page. And all those anon comments praising it for it's glory have GOT to all belong to this writer. This was crap, people.

SolomonsdreamSolomonsdreamabout 13 years ago
Great! More.

Very well crafted. In fact, I loved it. Never mind the "nay sayers" who, on the whole, are often jealous because they do not have your gift or the guts to submit. When you feel confident enough or get enough mental material, I would love to see you submit a serial with this kind of erotic imagery and energy. My only urging is that you write in genres you feel confident enough to submit in; This one is an obviously natural fit. I will be submitting again- after many years. Bona Fortuna.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 13 years ago
Nice story

Incest isn't my usual fantasy, but I really got into this one. Good work hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ewww

This is beyond disgusting. Beyond the incest, but marrying them! OMG i nearly puked.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful.

Terrific story - even a bit plausible - any more like this ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

It was amazing well done a little odd but a traffic love story and I love the detail put in to it I can see every little thing gratly done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ok?

I really liked the story! The only problem with it, is that there is no resistance, everyone just goes with everything! It's a fairly simple concept; mother, daughter/sister, and brother/son just want to have sex with each other. The part I disliked the most is the the fact that in the end Bobby gets together with BOTH the mom and sister! The stupidest part is when he MARRIES both of them! Come on! Seriously! Either way it's really well written and only has a few errors with spelling and certain parts of the plot. Great story!!! :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn...

Damn, this made me soooo horny...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuck my brains out!

I need to empty my big balls now. let me cum inside your cunt-I need to fuck you, now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wait what?

doesnt anyone else see how messed up this is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my fucking god

i need a dick inside me now. holy shit i just had an orgasm damn that felt good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Skillfully crafted. Congratulations!

Pleasure to read...escapism. So what. Enjoyed it..... even spelling and

grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What the heck...

This was wacked-out.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
i love good incest stories!

and this certainly is one!!! did not expect a romantic ending but thats fine,,very well written, even the grammar,no extraneous 4-letter words to cheapen the dialogue,,,i was totally engrossed!! a fun and erotic read,,kept my libido up!! more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

Nice story with a happy ending .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read

Excellent read!!! Had me rooted to the computer screen for three pages. Had me going in 4 minutes after reading the second page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Um....

Nice story but who the fuck has a baby with his own momand sister??? And marries them?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmm

Great storie, had me touching myself, but I would never do that with my kid or brother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
xxxxx

aweosme story...I dont knw abt others but I do have incestous relationship with my own sister....its worth trying...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love the story you should make a sequel

love the story you should make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Sex read

That was a great sex read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved reading the story and I agree with the earlier comment you really should write a sequal to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my pussy is weeeetttt

Fingers roaming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why not only one bride?

i only like the brother and sister connection, how could he leave patty in the bed for his mother?! i only wanted them 2 to be together. Other than that, i loved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

thanks for the fantasy orgasm ... was sooo hot! I made quite a big mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LoveIncest

U should let bobby fuck his daughter and let patty give birth to a son who later fucks his mom n grandmom. That wud b lovely;)

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

As always a great story, I haven't found one of your stories that's not interesting and pulls me in. Thank You for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you

The bakground you give in your story really helps to get the reader engrossed in the story. Its something most writers fail to realize. I appreciate your stories they're very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!

this was a great story. there should definitely be a second chapter to this. make the story move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this was actually a good story not just a porno x)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Important you create more chapters

Although seemingly finalized, it is not and you have such great characters and relationships here, we need more from you........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very well done

this is one of the best i have read in a long time

thank you and keep up the grreat work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I definitely liked it.

I like your writing style. Flowing, sensitive. You took content that could be considered wrong, and made it loving, not 'gross.' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Great story,great characters,really interesting style of writing,and very enriching.Thank you,and you should absolutely write a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STUFF,

Yes you certainly made it seem real to me Keep writing it's worth the read and pleasure it gives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!

With such a controversial subject, it's difficult to produce something that sounds almost normal. You shouldd consider becoming an author of erotic novels. They would fly off the shelves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

Very nicely done. I could have done without the part where they all share a blunt (smoking is my biggest turn off), but everything else was a pleasant read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Well written, enjoyed the story very much thankyou. Could of done without the whole marriage thing, I didn't really like that bit but that's just my personal opinion! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

This was a very good story. It was well written and kept the readers interest no matter what happened!

One thing people seem to forget is men and women are attracted to each other sexually no matter if you find the other person physically attracted (whether you are related to them or not). Most will not do anything about those feelings in they person is living under the same roof but you cannot deny the attraction...

Awesome read...

donny759donny759over 12 years ago
good read

I liked your story. The only problem I have is that there may be a problem with the children you produce with your mother and sister. It's a gentic thing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Let me make this perfectly clear...

As a registered nurse for over 40 years let me clear up this genetic thing: It is only in the third or fourth generation of incest that the deformities, brain degeneration, extra or missing fingers or toes etc. begin to appear and not always then. If there is something minutely wrong in their gene system it usually shows up in the third or fourth generation. IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hard

im an older man a grandad actually my daughter is 31 and granddaughter is 12 i have fucked my daughter since she was 14 and anm now thinking of fucking my granddaughter.have seen her naked and get very hard . love her sweet bum cheeks and hope to soon spread the and penetrate her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An excellent author

This is a hugely erotic story. Superbly well written and a great "builder" to the sensual ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3rd time around

I have read this story before and it remains on of the best. Thank you for a good read.

Just4Fun_72Just4Fun_72over 12 years ago
Great Read

This story is a great read... It kept me interested all the way through... I love the way the relationships developed... Would love to read a follow up story... Maybe Bobby could have Stephanie...??? Or Stephanie could have Aunt Patty... Or maybe even an orgy lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking awesome..

i came almost 10 times while reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever.

I read this story earlier and just had to read it again.It was cool at the end as u talked about how they lived after they married.Make another one.I will remember this story forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wet

this was a wonderful storie

Rossini12Rossini12over 12 years ago
A good storyline.

Very well written and enjoyable to read. I must say the notion of adult incest is an intriguing one, especdially where there is genuine love with it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
female love

i would have liked to seen the women eating each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!...more than most.

It was very good and I plan on keeping this bookmarked/favorited on my browsers. I did notice one largely noticable error Bobby's name changed to Jimmy for a line lol, I understand if you wanted to add your name into it. Keep up the good work, I'll be reading more of your stories shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how about some buttsex?

I think he should pound his baby maker into mom's crap box and fill her with his jizz :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

i really enjoyed your story it was one of the best i had ever read please continue to write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars !

First class story, one of the best of its type.

1masterslut1masterslutover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I've just started writing, but have never read anyone else's work before.

You've ruined me. No one else will compare to this hot story Sweetheart!

Warm Regards and Happy Holidays!

Taylor (1MS)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

very good story but needed some anal actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is 1 of the best stories ive ever red!

you should makena sequel to this story! it was very entertaining

Angelina91Angelina91over 12 years ago
More, please!

Excellent story, but I'd like a sequel (or two). I like that it's not just about fucking but about love and commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I cum so fucking bad ohh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kind of odd

It was...interesting. Kinda messed up and reminded me of the backwoods a bit, the incest isn't as exciting when it's not taboo sneaky--and this story was completely the opposite of those two words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very hot *fans self* ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish this was me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
...ummm?

U people are wierd...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job

I say that this is one of the best stories i have evwr read. I wouldnt do incest myself, but i think this story desrves more then a five. Keep writing like this and u will go big my friend. It had good romantic scenes, loving moments and conflict, i hope to read more from this author.

1...34567...11
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...