All Comments on '"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,055 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the best

good no/ better no/ best YES&yes' once in a blue moon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY

AMAZING AND REALISTIC GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Magnificent!

Nicely written & expressed - not violent or harsh, just loving & respectful, with enough passion to make it exciting.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
What's Left to Say?

With over 200 comments already what can I add? Just have to say that this is one of the best stories I've ever found on Literotica. Congratulations scouries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This is the MOST erotic story I have ever read. So fantastic an 18 year old young man and his hot mom and sister, just fucking forever. Great I Just Loved This Story

SephroniaSephroniaalmost 16 years ago
TO ALL THE ASSHOLES OUT THERE!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE INCEST THEN DON'T READ THE STORY! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

I liked the story. It was one of the best ones I have ever read. I'm 21 and I lost my virginity to my brother. I also am with my mother! So to those who don't like the story......FUCK OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible

This is the best story i had read in a very long time. And if you don't like incest, don't read it as someone already said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to buy you a beer, by far the absolute best story ive ever read

trueblueztruebluezover 15 years ago
very nice

great care shown to details .. the shifting mind .... the situations shaping up and to everything else. indeed i am here from 2 years and this is the first ever comment from me. this explains how high i rate this story. great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved ittt

loved it. i could relate i've been having sex with my brother for years i'm 21 and he's 25. we have a very intimate relationship and live together. this story was amazing. nothing else can compare

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

This is one of a million i wish i had a sister and mother like that but i dont my parents are really stricked i wish i could date a sister and a mother on the same time this is fucking awesome man u really know how to write i wish this could happen to me ... OMG i am so horny and i just came please write more u r unbeliveble ... I AM STILL HORNY ... go go go man ur the best ... love u bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

This stoy was AMAZING. I LOVED it. I've always wondered what it would be like to make love to my step brother. He's 17 and I'm 19. I think I'll wait till he's legal, of course. But I have a feeling he likes me too. :) Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

if sum 1 said u cant cum to words, they are wrong, wow, felt like i was at the beach.. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
kickassss

bro that was kickass it was jus amazing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
truly a story with family love and passion 100%

This is the best descriptive story i have read so far, a story with feeling and passion and deep burning desire. So realistic that it leaves me to think or wants me think this is a true event. i hope you continue with your stories. thanksyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A true story

I'm going to sound like a pig for this, and I apologize. But never before on literotica have i ever had enough interest in a story to read all the way through even after i've.. erm.. done my business.

This is truly a masterpiece of writing - not just for the sex like some of the submissions here, but the plot, the romance, the mystical feel of the cabin. Everything intertwined so well that it came across seemlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Well done... It seemed as though you had an intimate understanding of the topic you were writing about. The characters were well developed for a short story and gave the reader a sense of knowing them. The detail was carefully planned and exhibited in an exemplary fashion. Thanks... A genuinely good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME

That was awesome that it was so awesome that it should be a movie. Bobby is so lucky but why did patty say "JIMMY" b4

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A story close to home

My sister and I made it a few times while in our teens and it was very good at the time. After leaving the midwest for 18 years I visited my loving widowed mother and we became excited after talking for hours while sitting together and giving each other an ocasional hug and kiss. We wound up entangled in each other's arms and legs and started rubbing our groins together as the conversation progressed until she pulled up her dress and parted her legs for some serious dry humping. She finally suggested that it was bedtime and she was lonesome, whereupon I carried her 105 pounds to bed and undressed her, then myself and climbed in with her. Her fifty-some year old body was not that of a teen anymore and her breasts had long since lost their "perky" status of her twenties. This did not keep us from enjoying each other's body for some time in the throes of deeply loving sex and tenderness. The next day she wore the brightest satisfied smile she had displayed for years. We were both content to hold each other tenderly every time we came close to one another until it was time for me to return to the west coast.

Years later I traveled to visit her in the care home where she lived. My sister picked me up at the airport and we drove the 70 miles to that town. After visiting that evening we decided to get a motel room and stay there instead of going back to the city only to drive down again the next day. The room had two beds but as my sister and I relaxed and talked we also came to give each other a hug and kiss. That evolved into a saliva exchange between two siblings with an urge to go further. One of those beds remained unused that night and since that time I have felt closer to my beautiful sister than ever before. We are both now retired and I am planning to fly back alone to visit her again soon. I sincerely hope our loving relationship can once again have that candle lighted for another night or two. I think my loving sister feels the same way. Even at age 70 she still has a body that many in their twenties would envy. Her beautiful legs, hips, waist and upturned breasts are marvels at her age that evoke that familiar stirring in my loins every time I look at her.

This wonderfully told story of family loving is not that far removed from my experience and it really brought back some of the most pleasant memories I have from my 70+years of life. Wonderful story that kept me hard all the way through. Thank you so much for the lovely work and please do more to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good work

one of the best stories I have read here. enjoyed it very much. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

I liked this story as it was simple, well written, and it flowed. The only negative that I have to say is that the story seemed rushed. There was alot of missed opportunities that you could have taken advantage of. In any case, I'll be sure to read some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

It is the best story here on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsowme

the best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

One of the best i've ever read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

i realy liked this story this is my first feed back i will enjoy reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sweet!!

This was a sweet sexual and very arousing story.It was a was a pleasure to read and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY Nice

For that young man it just doesn't get any better. I wouldn't mind being in his towel. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!

This is the best one I've read so far on Literotica!! Keep Writing,don't stop...ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Superb story one of the best I have read so far.Plz dont stop writting stories like this,we readers need more excellent stories like this.Thank You & Rock On.;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That was a real story. It's hard to describe it I'm so stunned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Nice!

Very nice! I read this about 4 times a day cause I like it so much. Don't stop writing and make more. :D

bikerdude69bikerdude69over 15 years ago
oh my god

that was so hot i have never cum so hard my girlfriend loves when i read this story cuz she knows shes going to get it hard and long

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg

ive never cum so hard or so many times thanks great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
holy shit.

incredible. i've never felt this good reading one of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OOMG

I'm so horny now

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Supercalafragalisticexpealadoucious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Not only a virgin, but also classy experiance! This story is one that every red blooded man could ever want! Family making more family is truely magnificant!!!!!! What a lucky Man and Wives!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh My God

That was hella awesome, ive never cumed so hard or so many times, i love this story! Dont stop writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

One of the greatest stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent! Exemplary even!

You are an excellent story teller. Pls consider a bit of anal next go around.

Al

Sugarland, Tx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more fem. sensations

excellent!consider adding more female narrative of sensations in their genitals as having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was beautiful

That was a really beautiful story. You should be proud that you made such a fine piece of work.

Congratulations and Thank You =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more family please

Great Story dude... Love to read more on this plot, please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Luvit

What a beautiful story. My cock has blown it's load three times and the taste of my cum on my fingers has set me off again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hell Yeah!

Excellent story...maybe a bit of anal next time (sequel..hint hint)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!

i'm so wet now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWSOME!

That was the best story I ever read...thought it was not going to be worth the lead up, but it was GREAT!!! ANd t wasn't just about sex, it was about love, and there was a great follow up. You are awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

concidering its jan 02 2009 its weird how u said merry christmas and happy new year, but i do wish u the same. ive been reading on this site for about 5 years now and this is by far one of my favorite. thank u and may ur years in life be blessed

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy!!!

i luved it, i had awesome orgasms. Plz write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perversion and passion...

I must admit that this is the best story I've ever red! And there were a lot of them :) This one is absolutelly the greatest. It seems to be so realistic, simply true. It was a real pleasure to read it. And that idea of the family triangle... wheeze! You really have a talent - don't waste it - write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very believeable and plausible!!! Thank you!

Though my brother would live this way only in my imagination and fantasies, you've brought beloved memories alive beautifully. Thank you! I heartily encourage you, as others have done, to publish a sequel at least as long as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderfull love, visible and true.

I am a great fun of incest luv and hve read hundreds of stories. This is best so far.Does anyone evr dream of acting these stories into film?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

Oh, this is a beautiful story. I am reading it closer to

Valentine's Day and it is a wonderful story for that, too.

Please don't spoil the sequels with the anal as one person suggested. I have a suggestion as to where he or she can put his 'puter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing.

I have never read a better story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

this is the best erotic story i have ever read by far the best incest taboo story i have ever had the pleasure of coming across thank you writer for that beautiful tale

i would love to see anymore you have if you have the time send them to Icy108@aol.com

dalliancedallianceabout 15 years ago
Nice Work

Liked the premise and the dialog. I definitely felt flushed after reading this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh wow

great story loved that the mom wanted her children to have sex and be togther

but i hated that the mom had his first child

grrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt(great) story

wright some more storys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cooool

Love It .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet :D

Great Story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

I got a raging hard-on reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Art.

I love it when a story is well written with actual words and not text elite type. You have succeeded! It was a real story and not just a poorly constructed fantasy typed with one hand. You did good, please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely wonderful story. teriffic and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

This story was really good, well written, and by far the best incest story i have ever read, if not the best erotic one. if it were not sex based, it would make a good story demonstrating freudian complexes between son/mother and sister/brother. great story! keep writing! keep it nice and actually loving, like this one was!

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
AS ALL YOUR STORIES...

...this one was a great read. Nice plot, great descriptions, lots of love as well as loving. I usually skip mother daughter son stories, feeling the mother's participation weakens it. However, this tale was so well done, so tastefully presented, that i am glad I read it. As always, a nicely crafted product. Thanks! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the family stud

You know right away this is a great story from the way it starts: Sis and Mom discussing Bobby's really big dick! Sis can't get it out of her mind--she even dreams about her brother's outsized cock! When she catches a glimpse of it, like when she helping Bobby lift weights and his prick gets hard in his skimpy sweat shorts, her sisterly slit oozes at the sight! Meanwhile, Bob-boy has has his eye on both sister and mother! He knows they're real interested in what he's got swinging between his legs, so he drops his trunks when they go swimming and whenever he gets a chance he shows Sis and Mom what he's got in store for them! His mother requires a bit of persuasion before she lets him back up the cunt he came out of, but his sister can't wait to spread her legs for her handsome, well-built baby brother! Bobby, Mom, and Sis form a fuck family and he starts blowing his balls up their welcoming ever-loving twats! He knocks both of them up, and the family fun goes on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome!@!

Loved how the sister got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That was a great read

This story was pretty amazing im not gna lie. I came two or three times while reading very noceley thought up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

Really good job, I was really impressed by the story. Although it did seem a bit unrealistic, but still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dayyyyyyyymn

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THATS AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

that was so hot.

got my pussy so wet i had to mastrubate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Meant to rate it 5 stars; I goofed up. Loved it!

If you see a one-star rating, it might be my goofed up rating of your story. I meant to rate it 5 stars; kept trying to change it but I guess once one has voted, that's it. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sweetness

That was a very well written story, but i wish it had been longer. you know when you get to the end of a good book and you're sorry it's over.

HistarterHistarterabout 15 years ago
Hot and Heavy

Well thought out i.e. great coriography! Pressing the limit of acceptance of the human mind, and championing it with a bit of reality.

Keep it UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AMAZING

this was very good nice plot and description

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sooooooo good!

I just have to keep going back to read it! I skip the unnecessary bit about the joint, though.

Lukas in US

shykittymeshykittymealmost 15 years ago
wonderful story....

Beautiful and erotic, such a hot story, thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You have no life

What is wrong with you if you want to write a story make a story that e everyone can read not some sex story you must have no life to do this have you even had sex yourself yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Story

I love your stories...they are HOT!! and I genuinely like the characters. I think this is my third favorite of yours...not sure only because I haven't read them all yet. Please do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Truly Impressive

I felt bad that not a single one of your comments was written in correct english, so I figured I'd contribute.

Although you wrote this many years ago, It's still being read and appreciated. I'd strongly suggest you persue pulp literature as a career rather than an idle pass time, you may have to consider a new topic, but you have a true talent.

Made my night. =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
VERY HOT

LOVED IT, IT HAD ME COMING AND COMING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
touched my heart and more

Wow, it seems to be the word that can most convey the feelings inside of my own body, my sexual side and yet my emotional, u are an amazing artist, yes an artist, don't ever let anyone tell u that u are anything but. I was involved in the story. Now I know that we are all just confused horny people (men most likely) that are looking for sexual release, but u gave so much more than that. As a man looking for a taboo release, I found it, but as a sofisticated adult who can appreciate someone with a gift, i am in love. Not with you, not with your superb fantasy world, but with the gift that u have. I am in love with your ability to bring me into the world you have created. I pray that u continue in your field and bring many more stories into the world whether it be through taboo sex, or anything else. U need to persue ur literary career. Please send me an email I would love to talk to you, if this is only a sexual adventure for u, that's ok I'm 23 and a good looking guy, not tryin to get in your pants, email me if ur interested in talking. Johnquent@gmail.com I hope to hear from you. All the other guys who read this an get my email, u better be as talented as this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loving son fills mom's womb; sis's cherry follows.

This is not a 100% story but it is certainly closer to 100 than to 75. But who really cares about the numbers? It is a delicious story. I really like the love and romance and tenderness aspects about the story. I get so tired of these raunchy stories. Loving your mother as a man loves a woman is so very special. Why do these fools try to put it in a context where it becomes something disgusting. Anyway, this is a good one; and I'm looking forward to reading some more of scouries work.

Sincerely,

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ohhh mom

sweet gentle raw brilliant thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great!

oh geeezz great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Storie!

Best one ive read so far!!!!

Keep em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh my god!

wow,i'm still shell shocked,its the most sensual,heartrending,arousing story I've read so far,the author with each word of his succeeded in pulling me along with him that i became an unseen observer instead of a reader.so real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Laaame

That was one of the lamest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incest Dreams

i had already had incest dreams of my mother and my sister and this delicious, arousing story of love, sex and incest relations made me want to confront my mother and sister and tell them the dirty things i had been thinking. I wank every night over my ma and sis and this story is going to make it a hell of alot easier to cum. Thankyou for the beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never thought Incest would be so arousing.

No seriously I'm one of those that grew up sheltered, and am only just breaking my shell. So until I read this I would normally be appaled at this. But I can't it was so real the passion, the need, the fire. All had me on the edge of my seat almost from the very start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i want this

i wish i cood experience this kind of love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

Certainly got my juices flowing. I thought it needed a bit of polish as far as the dialog is concerned, but all in all quite enjoyable :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

wow i read a good bit of stories and most of them incent but this is deff on my fav list u keep writin and ill keep readin

atastofuatastofualmost 15 years ago
great....

great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got me going.

Hot read. Would have liked more sexual language added. I think you only used pussy once or so. Seems the mother, at least, might have used some of the stronger language. Otherwise, great literary effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

i loved it was very detailed and got me going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great :D

this one was awsome :D i read it and it really got me going. (im writing with sticky fingers at the moment ;) keep writing stories like this and ill keep coming back

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

i loved this it felt like i was on that beach with them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WoW

Im not much for Incenst usually but this was absolutely great...couldn't stop reading and playing the whole time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i lOved thiS one

i just loved this story just got into reading these types of stories half way thru i was very excited and had to get a hold of a dick .. so i woke my man with a bj .. he loved it .. thanks cant wait to read more

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Oh, Mama, Oh, Mama!

Fantastic, JUICY SUPERSEX! The writing's good and taut, but there're WAY too many grammatical mistakes. It's tough to maintain focus on the story when you're reading with an editorial red pencil in your hand. This tale is a boy's totally fictitious dream (obvious in his having the world's greatest, most perfectly desirable & effective cock, capable of 16-18 full orgasms a day -- yeah, right!). Anybody with more than one wife is in for happy lust, but rude surprises and problems down the road. Meanwhile, we readers had a b-double-a ball!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMFG i have never read such an erotic story

it was an absolutely amazing story. i think it defines erotic writing and portrays human sexual lust in its purest most seductive form. i loved every word of it. keep up the amazing stories and thank you for sharing them with the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10483 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...