All Comments on 'On the Lam'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 542 Comments (Page 2)
BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Well, I would like to read a final chapter just to see how you do it.

Fuck his slut wife Doris. She just had to have her boyfriend, marriage be damned. And his slut mother, whatever her name was. And I don't think too much of his daughters, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure Genius

'nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To bad

Good read. To bad you turned David who had become a self made man into a pussy whipped mommy boy in the end though.

His wife and family conspired to make him a cuckold and ended up being rewarded for it.

Good for them.

PS I notice your biography doesn't include what sex you are.

It could be I'm just not recognizing what perspective you are writing from.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
second and last

After reading two series by this writer I will no longer read "his" stories.

In each case the protagonist has been promised to be freed from a cuckolding situation and in the end left in it or worse.

With some of the other writers here you know what they will write before you open the story, with RG you can expect that promised endings will not be delivered.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001about 9 years ago
No more

Please quit writing.

JounarJounarabout 9 years ago

@ Tw0Cr0ws

Agree with you 100%. This author deliberately lies to his readers about the content of his work which in my mind is unforgivable.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 9 years ago
Disappointing

I just re-read this one and have come to the same conclusion that Jounar and Tw0Cr0ws did. The first story, Jail Breaking was excellent, and it laid out the character of the protagonist clearly. He's not a nice man, and at the end of the story had clearly left his emotional connection to his manipulating wife and mother behind him.

Now all of a sudden he needs to go back? He's missing his disfunctional family? Give me a break. Whoever this guy is, he's not the same person he was in Jail Breaking.

I don't like giving one star, but I did so with this sad effort.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 9 years ago
Oh the PAIN The AGONY! David was made to endure...

if he read these comments.

but I'm not sure the commenters lackluster beliefs that they are "imaginative" can see images of the written word described by an author.

Amusing writing any very good story. David, had not changed per RichardGerald. The editing is a nice touch too. Much better so kudos to the editor.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT!!!

These have to be some of the most fucked-up people I have ever read about. Davis leaves his wife because she's fucking another guy, but then he fucks his way across the world. All the while his wife, mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law are fucking their way through the entire city phonebook. He has to return because he loves his family? They are all losers with fucked-up moral values. I could only give this a 1* because there wasn't a 0* available. Too bad. In 'Jail Breaking' David seemed to be the only person with some type of moral compass. Too bad this story drug him down to the same level with everyone else. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boo

Tale begin with him having balls and then proceeded to cut his balls off. Author, hang your head in shame. This tale is totally despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so many words for RAAC

there is an old adage that needs to be considered here

fuck em and leave em

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Moral Equivalence or Relativism

I enjoyed this two part tale, but found that in the end David really was not any better than those whom he criticized and denounced. In fact, his morals descended to the same level as those he at one point despised. I also didn't care for his relative weak character when it came to sex. He did say early on he was the weaker person in the relationship. None the less, I expected him to rise above the temptation of moral degredation he supposedly despised in his family. Overall I enjoyed the story, but found some of the characters lacking.

Thanks for the enjoyable read and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you wanted a sequel

hey yall wanted a sequel bitchin about it's incomplete. I was fine with the first story. I hope he land on his feet. but now we got this. lesson for the day. be careful what u wish for or in this case ask for.

keyholderkeyholderalmost 9 years ago
Sad

You have a very distorted view of both life and love. Thankfully, people such as your characters are few and far between in real life. With very few exceptions almost every one of your characters should be, at the least, sterilized so as not to inflict society with any further generations of morally bankrupt individuals. Euthanasia would be the better solution.

SkibumSkibumalmost 9 years ago
I liked the original story...

But not the sequel. He became exactly what he was running away from. And EVERY woman in this story (except the Senator's assistant) is a cheating whore. Just the law of averages should make some of his female acquaintances honorable people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
None the less a very good story!

Not perfect, but what is? Very engaging and lively.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

For someone so broken up by her husband leaving, continuing the affair that chased him off seems kind of counter-productive!

I’m SO sorry that she finds David so boring, he didn’t exactly drag her to the altar by her hair!

So, David is honest and loyal, and his mother expected him to go along with something DIShonest and DISloyal?

Okay, the mothers took lovers after they discovered their husbands cheating; what did David do to Doris to deserve being cuckolded?

“Perhaps if he knew they forgave him, he would come back?” – THEY forgave HIM?!

They conspired with his wife to enable her affair, and HE needs forgiveness?!

“I doubt he will throw them all under the bus to save himself.” – And why not? They were all willing to throw HIM under the bus to maintain their weird life-style!

I can’t get over the hypocrisy of these women! His daughters, who showed less than zero respect for their father now “miss him and [want him] to come home.” And his mother says that THEY will forgive HIM? Is she insane? SHE’S the one who should be down on her knees begging HIS forgiveness! And Doris claims to “stand by him” ring kind of hollow while she’s fucking Mark!

“I didn't even want to think about how they could use my daughters against me.” – I don’t quite get this; I understand a father never stops loving his daughters, but given the lack of respect for him that they VERY clearly showed should certainly put SOME distance between them!

And more bullshit from Annette about how a good husband has to be understanding and forgiving, but once again no word on reciprocity from the wife!

He never lied or cheated on their marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Open marriage

First is all the main character is not wimp. He stepped into an open marriage with the german woman. The author wrote an explanation closing story to show the causes of the "Jailbraeking" story.

His mother and his mother in law live in open marriage after their husbands started cheating.

After his wife started the extramarital affair he started extramarital affair with the german woman. He knocked up the german aristrocrat woman after the husband of the german woman knocked up a woman!

In the all story we find two decent persons.

His brother in law who divorced his wife (after she was knocked up from an stranger) and he married a "stranger" outside of the open marriage CULTURE.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Because the plot was interesting...

Three stars. Otherwise it would have been one star for portraying a man of principle as a man with none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please!

Can you find anything else to write about other than up state Ny cuck lawyers who resorts to crime rather than growing a set of balls, and dumping a cheating slut wife.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Marriages are about exploration ........

......... of Love. Not Lust.

Strange. You, quite easily, succumbed to the sin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What was the point? 1*

Well written but all it did was convert a man with a strong moral code into a wimp and a cheater who was now happy to accept an open marriage against all the principles that he held dear in the first story.

Sorry I think that is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmmmm

again a horrific ending where a man acts so out of character. A character that had taken many years to develop thrown aside so quickly. Well written but no logic to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't believe his is smart enough

to be a lawyer! Going back to that totally dysfunctional family is the last thing he should have done.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
5 stars

Both stories were outstanding. Would almost like to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As Alice said:

"They are all very unpleasant people."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exemplary!

Great premise. extremely well written and should be expanded into a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievably messed.....

This is one unbelievably stupid story....if this is in anyway close to real life we are so fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story love the sex and the content that really got me worked up

Annony has another one he fucking hates. And you are fucked dear annony, your wife is going back to court and ask for more money. Since you're a asshole the judge will give it to her

green117green117over 8 years ago
Well, I take a day to compose a comment and see more... but still.....

I found the comments on this and “Jail Breaking” a bit depressing – some of you might look at the story, and comments by the author, a bit closer.

The author warns that the protagonist is not a reliable narrator: “but a warning the narrator is not necessarily telling the truth and his views do not necessarily reflect the author's.“ and at the beginning of this one: “I also notice in the comments that most readers did not see the various characters the way I do. Again my fault for not giving enough back story. I have great sympathy for the women in my story and less for my protagonist who in a very dishonest person.“ So... looking at the protagonist in the first part as a hero is risky... and any inconsistency between the protagonist in the first and the second bits are to be expected.

The narrator/protagonist also lied about who he was in the first piece... and if you look carefully at the piece posted a day or so ago, not being truthful to your spouse is the cardinal sin in that one. Here, the first piece had the family not only become complacent and disrespectful about the protagonist, but be oblivious as to his changes to address that. In the second piece it is exactly that dishonesty that the protagonist's wife complains most about.

About the workings of things among the very wealthy – i.e. adultery is light entertainment - then you might consider that the situation changes when divorce means 1. splitting up hundreds of millions, 2. exposes the shady deals that lead to the accumulations in the first place – and so possible jail time, and 3. would put a lot of people out of work, who in fact are counting on you to hold it all together. I would suggest Kirshenbaum, “Isn’t That Rich? Life Among the 1%”, for some essays that were first published in the New Yorker, about how the NYC wealthy live – the author isn't too far off of what Kirshenbaum reports. If you have enough money, then divorce is silly. The protagonist in the first piece indicates accumulations of about $5 million over his initial $375K stake in the first two years (do the math)... but then was in the position of not being able to be open about the money since it was gotten shadily. Kinda screws his wife, who covered his ass when he was short cash during the first deal, yes? His holdings are not obvious at the point of the stories... but with a $5million stake, he is up in the hundred million range by the time of the story.

This author seems to like turning some of the Loving Wives memes on their heads... as well as some of the larger cultures assumptions as well. Do you really think the people in the story are “wealth creators” that deserve tax breaks? As such, I find his work of particular merit, since it isn't the same story we have been fed from the mass media for years.

Green-something

(and the author is a different kind of romantic: “I could see how these women, who looked nothing alike and came from completely different backgrounds, were made of the same flesh. They liked sex but needed love. They wanted to own their men but remain aloof. They could be frustratingly practical but crave romance. Yet they would always make the rational decision. The safe and selfish choice with the justification that it was the only practical way. My problem was that I was helpless when it came to them.” neatojet.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The sick part of this story is that people with money are truely like that, You nailed it Richard, Great story

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Disagree

I TOTALLY disagree with the sympathy for the women and lack of sympathy for the protagonist!

First, the only sympathy for the women comes from the cheating husbands, that DOESN'T excuse the institutionalized cuckolding in the family!

As for the protagonist, he may have been, as he himself says in the original story, a "crooked lawyer". But that doesn't mean that he wasn't a faithful husband and father who was bullied into marriage, and then had his family try to force him into a cuckold lifestyle.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
More Thoughts

“Some State Senator was threatening to hold the family hostage for my appearance.” – Screw the family!

Use his daughters against him? Those two ungrateful sluts? I realize he will always have his little girls in his heart, but why he should give two shits for what they are now is beyond me!

“a good husband needs to be understanding and forgiving. Otherwise he is not a real man at all. " – What a load of bullshit!

“you cheated first. You held back who you are.” – I’m sorry, holding back some of who he is isn’t the same think as CHEATING! And for all her claims about doing everything but sending him a picture, what she did was CHEATING!

While I enjoyed the story, I can't go along with the women getting away with their crap!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 8 years ago
Worst Sequel Ever!

Basically you turned David into a male version of his wife/mother/female family sluts.

In the main story David was operating outside of the law to gain independence from an overbearing mother and in-laws by having money of his own. I got the impression that no working people were hurt by his actions. Now we find out that he is just another corporate devil out to destroy neighborhoods. In the first story David had a spine but in this sequel he becomes a jelly fish and you state that no character will change in the sequel. The women never changed except that you provide some justification (boo the men cheated first) for their life long slut behavior. It is a big difference in having your own affairs and promoting your daughters and daughter-in-law to convince your son/son-in-law to go along with being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WORST FUCKING SEQUEL EVER

What a freaking disaster of a SEQUEL. He became exactly what he hated. Shoot the motherfucking writer

ephesiosephesiosover 8 years ago
What planet is this?

The story is very well written and actually not bad. I just don't like their terribly jaded view of love. What type of people are they? Every single person in this story is a cheater, but claim to be in love with their significant other. This is the second story of yours that I've read that has this theme. I don't like that view of love personally, but perhaps I've just not experienced enough to be that jaded. I could also just be naive.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Geat Story

It fills out the characters of the people in the previous story and arrives at a typical

19th century situation in the modern world. Everyone has their official spouses and their lovers and who is winning is anyone's guess!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
We're still waiting for NY to

lift the fracking moratorium, and since gas is so cheap now, it may be some time before it happens. Interesting and convoluted story, and difficult to believe that so many people accept lying and cheating so quickly. Well told, and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Worst fucking story I have EVER wasted my time on.

elcranko2008elcranko2008over 8 years ago
wow

almost got sick during page 4. why hate the women in his family,because they are sluts and whores,not only that but are completely delusional,as are all the women in this story.no man should have to put up with women like that. cheating is o.k. because you love your husband,give me a fucking break. wake up wimps,better to be alone than to put up with whores

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
OKAY.

But why would he go back? Just so he could have his mistress at that time? Doesn't seem very good or likely that they would wind up happy. I really loved when he disappeared, but why give even one person in the family his wherabouts? Let them stew and stew. Who cares about a cheating wife, mother, grandmother, etc? I found it interesting until you brought him back. I still can't stand the cheating, lying, stupid cunt of a wife. Why not just stay on the lam and be happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is David's middle name Slick?

He scamed them for 20 years letting 'The Little Women' take care of his comfort - a little lazy as he ruefully admitted - and didn't sweat the small stuff. Then when he decided like a lawyer, if the contract - marriage is a contract - is broken, it is unenforceable, left. What he renegotiated fit him like a pair of comfortable old shoes. They were just not smart enough to realize not to raise into a stacked deck. Was all the cheating and fornicating too much? Not if you went to the same high school I did.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Pessimistic

That's the perfect word to sum up this whole story. Not "practical", not "pragmatic", but pessimistic. I mean really, acting like settling for what you can get is something to be proud of? Fuck off with that nonsense.

It honestly wouldn't have been so bad if you didn't keep having other characters call Dave a "spoiled child", and expound their little nuggets of "wisdom" as if they were sharing profound knowledge previously thought lost to time. He's spoiled because he won't tolerate his wife fucking around, and his freakshow family ganging up on him? Yeah, sure, 'cause that makes sense.

Actually, I've got another P word that describes this story and its characters and philosophies perfectly: Pathetic. The "moral" of the story seems to be that everyone is fucked up, the only thing you can trust anyone to do is let you down, and you should just roll over and accept that without complaint. What a load of horseshit.

2 stars from me, for sheer absurdity, and not in the good way..

jimh67jimh67over 8 years ago
What happened to the slut daughters?

When his little tramps get engaged is he going to tell their fiancées that they're signing up for a lifetime as cuckolds? He owes it to them.

I agree with those who point out that all of a sudden claiming that the men started the cheating is BS. In the first story the men didn't try to talk David into having an open marriage. They tried to convince him to let his wife have lovers. There wasn't a word about about his taking lovers too.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ Harddaysknight 09/17/15

re: We're still waiting for NY to lift the fracking moratorium, and since gas is so cheap now

The reason gas is so cheap is because of fracking being done in other states.

Too bad for NY State.

No income taxes on the $80,000 plus a year that oil field workers make for you!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ jimh67 11/29/15

You got that right.

There was no mention of him getting anything on the side, only her taking lovers - with the implication that he was to stay home and wait for her like a good little boy.

When that clearly wasn't going to fly then they went to revisionism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reap your benefits

She should have just kept Mark as there is no way David would ever take her back. She could sit on the curb next to my ex. Expecting to get forgiven after screwing someone else for several months. Come on get real. I would personally have told the whole family to go to hell. All the authors here seem to be wimps even if only in their minds. It would take a pure fool to get back into a mess like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continuing quality entertainment

A thoroughly well worked piece of entertainment continuing the good work of this author. My only critique would be the endings of your works are a bit rushed after the excellent build-up work. Why can commenters not understand that this is an entertainment site and not a handbook of how to live your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
David Lost All Credibility

At the end of the first story when David simply walked away from his adulterous wife, Doris, and his slutty mother and equally slutty sister, despite his methods I gave great favor to David, a hero in my estimation. From a hero to a zero by the time this story ended. In reality his wife Doris would now go from lover to lover and publicly humiliate her husband, who she now knows is a cheat and a crook. It would serve him right for taking her back and returning to the clutches of his family if he is serially raped by over-sized male porn stars and surgically castrated by one of Doris's many lovers. Worst effort you have submitted. You should never have made a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cuck

This guy is nothing but a cum sucking pussy... natiesmith can kiss my ass.. He or she or it is a brain dead cum sucker... Anybody who likes this type of story is a bitch or .., just another cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Just another cuck"

Spoken like a true closet-cuck - who else would read a 2nd chapter and then cry in the comments?

Only an insecure closet-cuckold vainly trying to assuage the shame of their desire to be cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy fucking shit

This is beyond cringeroworthy.

Kill yourself, post haste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
totaly crap

He loos his mind .thewriter not more then a pice of crap.

Eat the shit and die ass hole for such kind of story line

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Another lovely remark from the asshole of LIT!

Give it up asshole of LIT I will always reply to your useless comments when I'm on here and always give the story a 5. Oh if anyone should die it should be the asshole of LIT who is a fool and a fag!!

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
***

Had so much potential. Too bad the majority was like shot on a mirror... wandering all over the place.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
See this is what I'm talking about. The asshole of LIT dear annony

drives all the great writers away. Troubadour was one of the best And now he is gone. Soon if this fool isn't stopped LIT will only have assholes like dear annony on here! !

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to say fuck you dear annony!!!

you sad old comments are boring and predictable. here's what's predictable fro me asshole of LIT a big old 5!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poooooor Doris ridden with guilt...

...while spooning with her lover 8 months since the beginning of her cheating LOL

With family like that who needs enemy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a poor long-winded ode to a dubious lifestyle choice

And just like the websites lauding the perfection of the BDSM lifestyle... totally inane and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyed the story

But I didn't like the ending. I suspect that I'm part of a majority that wouldn't have had anything to do with any of the females (or male parents) ever again.

Phil

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Jailbreak should have been left open ended without a sequel, it would have been a happier ending.

This kind of ending fills me with disgust, I hate when they go back to the wife that betrayed and belittled them. He should have moved on instead, and found a new wife and family worth loving.

The only decent person in that family is Larry, and he was a sorry creature after all his wife has done to him, though it seems like he at least got someone more trustworthy

.

The author is trying too hard to make the reader sympathise with David's family. That they appear to be decent people most of the time, or at least used to be, just makes their betrayal even more despicable. Almost seems like the author is trying to argue that being monogamous is some kind of outdated example of bourgeois morality.

Annette in Amsterdam is another example of manipulation through a combination of guilt and attacking someone's manhood, it seems to have become a MO for this author.

Refusing to go back to a cheating wife does not make you less of a man, but I can't say the same for the reverse

A shame really, the author writes interesting protagonists that they then treat like crap, and turn into losers in the the battle of the sexes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

8 months is not for fun.that's a love affair.

How could anyone get back with her. And I'd never speak to the daughters again.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 8 years ago
A Nest of Vipers

I gave the sequel a 5* rating because obviously the author spent a good deal of time in putting this devious plot together and he got by my main objection to many of the writings in the Loving Wives category: No Plot worth a damn. I much prefer to read a story where I can identify with a character or at least sympathize with one. In this case I sort of liked David, but he is a bit too dishonest for my taste. On the other hand the rest of the characters are absolute slime balls. Yeah Larry is OK, but the others are either amoral or immoral and despicable. I agree with the comment that said that the original Jailbreak story needed no sequel and a would have liked it to stay that way. But still the latest version was interesting (a really terrible and meaningless word) and I'm not unhappy that I read it. I wish there had been a reasonable way for David and Annette to get together and get away from that clutch of whores in the two families. Still this author has a sense of plot and character development and I will sample other of his wares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why are all your male characters so pathetic..

You should learn something from Stang.

I'm not asking you to burn the bitch. A simple divorce on equal terms is enough.

But at the very least let them have some self respect. No proper man would ever get back together with such a fucking disgusting family.

Both the mothers( his and his wife's) of the family are cheap wanton whores. Same goes for the wives(his, his brother's and brother in law's) and the daughters...

How can anyone respect yet alone love such horrible creatures.

And the dads are complete wimp cucks who might be better off being gay.

Also the brother in law was not a man who's character should be admired in any circumstance. He was a weak willing cuck for years and will probably be so again in the future..

A story which would have been better off without a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Things haven't changed

All the 'dominant' women are still sluts and figure all men are idiots and should toe the line to their wishes. The men screw anything that walks and doesn't have a dick. The European attitude that husbands and wives need to screw outside their marriage and need to keep everything even. 'You screw her, I'll screw him.' This is the sickest group of slime spots I've seen. I can't vote low enough often enough on this story. 1* over and over again.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Kill the cheating sluts.........

A simple solution to David's problems....Kill the cheating slut of a wife....I can see how killing his mother might not be something he could do, but if he ever found another woman she would just start in trying to get her to cheat on him. Best option would be kill the cheating slut of a whore wife and never get within fifty miles of the rest of his family, disown them all.

The ending here only becomes bearable if he stays away from wife and family and concentrates on his love and his new child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kjohns2001 online profile

"If you were to meet this person face to face you would probably find he is either a skinny or dumpy nerd with thick glasses and his vest tucked into his skidmark-stained y-fronts, has no social life to speak of, has a relationship with a collection of porno mags and has never spoken to a girl."

courtesy UD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

"I have great sympathy for the women in my story and less for my protagonist who in a very dishonest person."

So you must be a woman, or a total duchebag. The women are sluts and whores, dishonest one's as well. Like in "Her Itch"... He should have set up an apartment and had a kept woman, some young blond, to match her kept bulls. then you've got some equality. But to have sympathy for the woman in "Jailbreak" -- naw.

"All she was after with Mark was a bit of romance, some harmless fun, and those feelings you get when you are young and in love. David should be able to see that, but of course he didn't"

That's all most men are after in an affair.. A little harmless fun. Wives should be more understanding of their husbands needs. Guys get bored with they same old cunt.

"However, I knew they were sincere in their love and concern for me. It would be so easy if I could hate them, but how do you do that?"

Un fucking believable! These woman don't love him nor give a rats ass about him except to use him as a doormat... .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A pathetic man with a whore mother and wife....a heavy cross for the son to bear, mother being a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Series

For new readers, this two part series develops the characters very well. It is also complex enough to engage the reader in the plot. I personally would like another chapter if only to see how Annette's child affects the various families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A family of whores!

Why would he stay with those worthless sluts? In real life, that wouldn't happen. He wouldn't have come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF...

WTF...HE FUCKING GAVE IN ON HIS PRINCIPLES...

Should have divorce that whore and cut ties with the the whole WHORING HOUSEHOLD...

He should have signed the papers (divorce) b fire going to Europe and let his lawyer handle the divorce...probable have it serve during her lecture class...and ask the server to tell her that..' whore and sluts has no place in his life'.

Even now he can divorce her...and Marries Annette...

hellseeker666hellseeker666about 8 years ago
As expected

The spoiler for this ending was this: a "romantic" crook, fucking women BEFORE his divorce. The unexpected part was the ending with TWO whores.

But what did I expected from a crook, seriously ...

'Nuff said.

phil2213phil2213about 8 years ago
The ending sandbagged me

Why did David stay with Doris?? It was a complete blowout. The characters imploded especially David. The story was illogical. I gave it a one for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
should have divorced

should have divorced cheating slut and should have disowned his entire family

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
**

I came back for a reread and still have the same opinion; a let down as the characters and their character from story 1 did not match story 2.

Left me with a "this could have been good" feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot garbage

The prequel of this story was far superior. This part seemed to change almost every character that appeared in the original, every woman a slut, almost every man a subservient slave madly in love or in need for his wife's guiding hand. It's just so poorly thought out and totally unneeded when the original had what I thought was a nice neat ending. Well written but just poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
false assumptions

The forward of the author claims that the underlying character of people cannot waver, yet the protagonist seems to have taken his wife back and kept his mistress, all the while decidedly hating the actions of the cheaters. If he was really the upstanding man who NEVER cheated, he would have continued the divorce process. I know the author is not attuned to the emotions of a man, but sees them as willing to bed anything that lays down before them (i.e. Doris who shows up unannounced; Annette who shows up unannounced etc.) and be spineless under such assault. The author does however write a character who has competing flaws and who does not maintain his demeanor (IMO).

I believe a person can have a varied professional life from their personal composure. Yet the moral foundation they hold to and the expectations from their solemn oaths need to remain intact to give them purpose and clarity in their professional lives (i.e. we can be as dirty as Trump in public but our family will always be able to count on our fidelity). That seems to have gotten lost - maybe it's a city thing (like the Donald says... he has New York Values, not values anyone else can understand).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmm

2 stars. while the technicalities of writing greatly improved, the content was boring. i was glad this next part looked streamlined but it failed to capture my attention as the first part did, even with its clunky flow. maybe this was too complicated for my taste, with the lawyering and scandal things and the questionable intentions of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a lawyer ...

It was anything BUT boring. Well contrived. Great character development. I regret that you have nothing more for this "universe." Possibly saving the ersatz father-in-law from a middle eastern or Russian threat? A really fun read!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

I have hours of pleasure, and for this I give you thanks. j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Word Choice

Minor point but discrete and discreet are different terms that are not synonymous. In most LW stories the corect word is discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TWO STARS FOR THIS PIECE OF DOG SHIT.. ANOTHER VOLUNTEER CUCKOLD.... DON'T THINK SO.

((( “You never stop being a father no matter how hard you try.” ))) That’s a crock of shit if there ever was one. When you hear the ungrateful sluts talk as disrespectfully about you as those two were talking about him you’ll feel like squashing them under your heel and then pissing on your shoes to rinse the stain off. .... just like the wife who’s pining away for her missing husband but consoling herself by sucking her nigger’s excitingly big cock and fucking his brains out.

So (RG) had this guy go back to that cheating cunt. I’ll never read another of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of a pathetic socially inept loser dontcha think? You know "hopeless."

"I realized in that instance that I had made a grave mistake. I had let this woman in. She knew me, understood my lust. I was a HOPELESS heterosexual male unable to resist a woman in heat."

Arnie Shwartzhisname's classic statement of a "Girly-man" I would think. I just love how you attribute all your males with utterly feminine feelings, emotions, fears, etc., NOT!!!!!

I am so happy I live in a male world where crooks, honest businessmen, loving fathers, and loving husbands all have a sense of personal integrity and the strength of their convictions, whatever that may be for the individual. It is such a welcome relief from your weak wrists, tearful, "I am a total failure (because I drink other men's, cum out of wife's snatch)," and "I can only make decisions that are decided on by my skank of a wife or other female family members." After all, all my male leads are worthless human beings that don't even deserve to breath the farts out of superior female asses.

I've managed to live over 60 years and have had enough personal integrity to have been accountable for any and all decisions I have made. Both the pleasant and the not so pleasant. I have never taken advantage of weak women and likewise never let a woman, weak or strong, take advantage of me. When my wife stepped out on our marriage she was history. I had children 6 & 8 years of age at the time. It took more than 18 months and almost $80k but in the end she lost. It's been 11 years now and I am now married to someone much more in tune with my morality and more importantly my likes and dislikes. The ex seems to prefer being alone these days.

So I really cannot agree with these stories textual world view that women are the superior half of our species. Nor could I accept your premise that women deserve to step out while the men keep the home fires burning. I also can not agree with the opposite world view that men are superior and so have the right to act like your women.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
All's well

Very entertaining. To the long-winded anon moral paragon preceding me- I think you totally miss the point and are a bit of a bonehead. I can see why the ex gladly lives alone. The various comments about being helpless in the face of feminine whiles have a bit of tongue in cheek to them- the man goes gladly to the gallows. I enjoyed the writing and the clever interplay in this story. A hallmark of RG's stories seem to be starting out with people superficially, then digging down later to what lies below. I like the tactics and the entertainment along the way. Ignore the dense anons, once again, and keep writing above the 3rd grade level for the rest of us (NOTE: some anons are actually okay, but the trolls with nothing good to say who hide behind anonymity suck pond water).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like writing, don't like the story

So mom, dad, wife, daughters, in laws of all types conspire to blackmail a man they love into doing an immoral act, to show them how much they love him. I just don't see him going back.

Keep writing. I just didn't like this one on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Apology

I apologize for my former note. Your ending is much, much, much better than any I ending or most people could have come up. With. Congralutations.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
AFTER DOING YOUR DEAD TREE LEAF-E IMPRESSION

and just like nature and evolution when the spring cums, emerge, TK U MLJ LV NV

MartyMBMartyMBabout 8 years ago
Not my type of story universe

I normally put myself into the environment of the story I'm reading (e.g. the "story universe"). The story itself, outside of the grammar and a couple of spelling errors, was very good. Its the premise, that most women want to keep their marriage intact but want, and even need, discreet affairs. To have all the women of his family having this opinion, breaking their wedding vows, is upsetting to the point of being disgusting. For me, the best ending would be for Doris to see that her husband and their vows were the most important; she would the either never have an affair or at least stop having them once she knew Dave's views. Dave would also be able to get revenge against all of the women in his extended family having affairs.

But its not my story and not what the author wrote. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars.

I like your writing but don't like any of your main characters.

I simply can't identity with them.

Good writing and entertaining however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very dark, corrosive, and well written. Thank You.

If anything happens to Rupert, David will immediately abandon Doris and establish a permanent partnership with Annette. Otherwise he will continue to fuck both of them, and eventually and occasionally Doris will be fucking Mark II. And his life will become a duplicate of his father's and father-in-law's lives, with cheating spouses and personal mistresses and children to be raised by fucked up valueless parents and relative. What a lovely prospect upon which to end a story!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 8 years ago
Many thanks for an ending

I am always pleased when a story creator does an ending to their creation. I am sure others could write some good endings, but nothing beats an original! Maybe I just appreciate the symmetry. I am happy I am getting into the habit checking into writers list of stories. It is pleasent to find something I missed and will enjoy. This is an exact example of the fact because I missed this when it was published.

Thank you for writing and sharing!

If you keep writing I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars!

Incredible, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Alt ending

I wish you would have had him file for divorce,and sue the collage to force it. Threaten to make a big scandle of it. STill give her the same but not talk to her or any of them. A good story but aI think the ending sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hate this. Original was good. David was cool...

You screwed it up. The original story was good. David was a decent guy who got screwed. People complained about what he did are living in fantasy land. I see attorneyis do worse than this EVERY SINGLE DAY.he did not hurt anyone he just used the system. Everyone does or they are crappy attorneys.

I was hoping he would finally be free not chained to a whore.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
How weak are you!

No man respects you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

I like the last part best, however it feels like it's not finished, please continue.

magma60magma60almost 8 years ago
Very good second part

Nice second part to the first story. You could have gone in many directions, but this one wrapped everything up nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a shame !

At the end of the first chapter you finally gave David a set of balls. And now in this chapter you had them not only sliced off with a rusty butter knife but shoved down his throat. Still going to be a "man servant" to Doris and mother, but more of a eunuch with no balls. Terrible ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous