All Comments on 'On the Lam'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 542 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Truly excellent story.

Stacked deck or not, husband wins in the end. Wife, contritely, gives up all thoughts of a boyfriend and is now friendly with husband's pregnant mistress. How the table turns.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Jail Break was an excellent story of a man with morals (maybe not in business) that walks away from his disgusting family and starts a new life. This, while well written, Is an awful story of a weak man who is controlled by all the women in his life. The Eurotrash push to normalize their low character. He should have divorced Doris. Send a message to his daughters that that lifestyle should not be rewarded. Cut off all contact with the corrupt moms and dads. The twins would need to work hard to be back in David's life. He took down the bank and the source of their wealth. That was a good move. The only characters who seemed to get it right in the end are Liz and Larry Jr.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago

Too bad this could not be made into a daytime soap for men and a cautionary tail for woman. They could call it 'As The Worm Turns". Just like "Jail Break" another 5 star sequel. He flipped them all onto there knees and fucked them in the ass, with lube of course. Thank you.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 3 years ago

Awful story. Awful characters. Awful conclusion

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

This was a definite shark jumping situation so so didn’t need to be written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hmm excellent writing but really yu need a 3rd part. To many things left undine.

And why in the world would he ever have anything to do with his family agaain?

They hate him obviously.

betrayed by his wife, daughters and mother and father. geesh suprised he didnt suicide the way this was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This author gets almost universally negative comments. So bad! Why do they persist. I do not know if RG or GA are worst, either is a cuck , and cannot write male characters in any way. Just hopelessly unbelievably bad

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I think and very excellent finish to Jail Break. If you can't beat them join them. But then again that does involve a bit of corrupting your soul. But then again is it worth being right and unhappy the rest of your life? My personal outlook believes the marriage vows are a promise and you don't break promises. So if you wish to have more than one partner so speak, don't get married. This just a fictional story after all, but then again Europeans have a completely different outlook on sex.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

I mostly enjoyed this story, although at times it was a bit difficult to follow. But thanks for your effort as it was obviously a huge amount of work on your part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beta cuckold to the end. Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This will be a comment without having read the story

Nor will I read it. I enjoyed the original where he gained his freedom. The only reason a sequel exists must be for the writer to give in to his raac tendencies, so to save myself from puking, I refuse to read it.

Here's what I think will happen. He'll be getting lots of pussy but still be lonely. There'll be some tragedy or family emergency that magically forces him to return. More manipulations, false apologies, more blame and belittling for him, badda bing badda boom,; reconciliation, with his pride and self respect dismissed as 'male ego'. Maybe he'll get to have a lover on the side, who knows, but the raac authors here seem to like having the cheated husband giving up their morals and self respect by having them sink to the level of the despicable wife, so he probably will, or at least get a threesome in some sort of delusional compensation.

How correct am I? I'll bet I'm pretty close. Most writers here like to think that they are Shakespeare, but are invariably predictable and commonly similar to each other.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 3 years ago

Should have left well enough alone, but thanks for sharing it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Authors here lament that readers are frequently critical of stories they've merely skimmed, but here (14 days prior to this) we have a highly critical comment by someone who just has to share his opinion but has no intention of even reading the story. SMH. Of course, the skimming comments are bad enough for a story that is a very sophisticated take on sexual behavior with an obvious European slant. The fact that the protagonist comes out on top in every way is discounted because the wife wasn't drawn and quartered physically, fiscally, and mentally. That's says a lot about the commenters, but the truth is this two part story is one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A nice sequel and a way to end the story for our MC. As for the comments about the MC being a beta or a cuckold are completely wrong in my opinion. He came back on his terms and came out with not just one but two woman who deeply love him. His wife knows of his mistress and accepts and welcomes her to the family because she knew the mistress did for them and she realized what she did to her husband was wrong and try to make amends. Plus she and the whole family underestimated him and he wasn't an old fat man with a boring life, so it's safe to say we will probably not seek out other men for awhile. I'm also kinda glad his brother in law got a wife he deserves even its a side track it shows that even nice guys can get the good women unlike his cheating unloving ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just to comment, I HATE all of the women of related to your protagonist. They are all cheating, manipulative whores, He as his family went intended loyalty and fidelity to his wife, only intended conditional fidelity as she pleased, FUCK HER WITH A BLAZING HOT POCKER!😀

zdesertkidzdesertkidalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. Always entertaining.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Brilliant! It ticked all my boxes for great erotic fiction. It had well rounded characters, a great plot, deceit, lies, corruption and cuckoldry. The plot was believable which, for me, is very important. None of the characters were likeable, but hey ho, who cares? I’m not looking for angels in my fiction, I prefer scoundrels, crooks, liars, sluts and whores. It had just enough sex scenes without crowding out the plot. There were enough twists and turns to keep me reading to the end. 5 stars.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

wtf even was this? the entire story has pretty much no relation to the first part whatsoever aside from the presence of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The characters in this story are deplorable. They are all less than honorable.

I did not like the story due to the foolish people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is always amusing when a NY State Senator, a lobbyist, and an ex-NYC cop refer to a lawyer as a "crook".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Each story contains at least one nugget. In this one, we find the motto of the upper crust: "What you need is to relax and enjoy life. After all, if one breaks some legal conventions why hesitate to bend social rules, ,,,". The two phrases are, of course, interchangeable.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a terrible story. So he should just be happy with his wife and entire female family being absolute sluts because he gets some on the side too... Ridiculous and deserving of 1 star, what a waste of time.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

This must be a stand alone story because I don't recognize the MC at all. Then when he returns to his whorish family I couldn't believe it. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a jaded view of the world and this 2 reflects my feelings. You project your lack of masculinity in your characters, you may actually be a women, the way you justify their corruption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1☆ for a story that reinforces what many feel about northeastern states and New Yorkers in particular. Watch your back and keep a hand on your wallet. This is a story about cheating women and conniving conmen. Every woman in David's life was a cheating, manipulating and self-serving life support device for a mindless vagina. Because that is what those women were thinking with! And it is men who get stereotyped as thinking with their little head. Which I found ironic and unfortunate that this is what David does by going back to his wife, which was not a surprise. This whole story pointed to David's capitulation to his mother and wife due in part to the influence of his mistress, who is also a cheating and vile character in her own right.

So I suppose this is what the world have to look forward to in the coming future. The complete breakdown of marriage. The total loss of fidelity in relationships. The dispersion and dissolution of bonds that formed cohesive familial units. Everyone will go their own way doing their own thing with whoever is the flavor of the day. Watch your back, no one else will be. RichardGerald seems to promote this scenario.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Is a pretty good story about mostly bad people, but has barely any links to Jail Breaking. David just feels like an empty vessel that will take on whatever role the story requires him to, regardless of whether it fits his character or not.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

Great story. But you should have furnished a character tree to follow. And who impregnated who

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, great sequel. But l’m greedy. More please. I would love to see more of this plot and it’s characters. If you can, more please.

Scores 5/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

BTW, l hate cuck stories, but yours was just too good.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

You just reinforced the fact that you cannot end a story.

The first part was a complete story in your mind.

This utter mess had almost nothing to do with the original story.

You were trying to be original here and it did not work at all, on top of the fact that the ending to this story was also terrible.

Again 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol I knew you had to trap him into the cuckold relationship. He was left to independent and strong in the previous. You need to fix the Bridge,he feels like he deserves a reciprocal partner instead of some other mans toy at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never read a story by this author that I did not thoroughly enjoy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where do some writers here get the idea that Western European indulgence of adultery is "sophisticated"? It's actually simply a reflection of a degenerating, dying culture. We are just a few steps behind, but it's nothing to be proud of. As for the rest of story, just another convoluted cuck tale.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

So good! Thank-you, very enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have only contempt for all the women in David's immediate and extended family, nothing but a bunch of sluts. I could forgive the 2 mothers as their idiot husbands cheated on them (what a pair of assholes) so they earned being cheated right back, but that they corrupted David's wife and daughters and condoned Larry's whore or a wife makes them nothing but scum.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

As usual, RG nonsense bordering on stupidity.

Suspension of disbelief required = 100%

Suspension of disbelief achieved = 0%

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

I thought Jail Breaking had an appropriate ending, and was looking forward to On The Lam. Having read a couple of the authors other stories, I could easily predict where any sequel would drift. I like the note at the end of Jail Breaking feigning the end of the story when in fact, I'm willing to bet it was already written. That's why I highly value feedback comments. Any fool could see the first story was a cuck set up for the sequel. So glad I never read a single word of this On The Lam! I can't help but imagine writers like this are either men with tiny dicks or no self esteem desperate to be a cuck and fantasize about it here, which is fine. Or they're women who have been wronged by some worthless asshole lothario and they're pretending to be male authors. But please, don't start with a forward that says it's not a cuck tale when EVERY woman in the story is a cuck scheming whore. Regardless, it's a real bonus to be able to use the comments to avoid having some nasty pyrrhic cuck tale barely disguised as something about true love foisted on us! No thanks. I encourage all to read the comments first to avoid disguised themes you won't enjoy. There's no spoilers here, only qualifiers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

David was a mixed bag, yes, but there was one truly good thing about him: his stubborn belief in, and hope for, true, faithful love. He kept his hope even when his parents, his wife and his daughters, tried to beat it out of him. But when his new bosses and mistress joined the fray, it was too much and he caved. Poor soul: now he's truly lost. What's love got to do with it, anyhow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible story and completely destroyed any sense of justice from the 1st part. All the the female characters are reprehensible and this sequel just made them all the more so. Davis’s complete reversal to just accept after everything he went through felt totally against the character of David in the 1st part. With the introductory comment about being true to the characters the author monumentally failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I concur with a previous comment of "what a bunch of sluts" his mother, wife and not forgetting his daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck me! What bunch of weird commenters! This is a story, a fantasy put into words. Apart from that, we the readers, range in experience of life some are very pedantic in their lives, some slip and slide through it. sometimes it's all champagne and sometimes complete shit. A great story about a bloke doing the best he can under trying circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first story was quite reasonable. However this second part, which seems to go the normal route of a lot of stories, changes the main characters mind set to one one that is almost a polar opposite and is now doing what the females of his family are doing. As he was so strong on his feeling in the first story, there is, I feel nothing to say why he changed so drastically in this storey. Thus I feel this story is a very poor bolt on to the first one and thus whilst I would read the first one again, I would not read this one. The main character has turned into a hypocrite. Vey poor for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loath most of the women in this series and wish all the pain, loss and disappointment in the world on them. The 2 mothers I might give a pass a their husbands cheat on them but his wife, daughters and the brother-in-laws wife deserve naught but pain.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really took a nose dive huh

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

Second time around reading it, and altough I loved where Dave ended up, I just can't understand what goes on with the women in this story, so the wife is so distraugh that her husband is gone that in 8 months she has keep doing that wich drove him away?? How does his mother knowing in the flesh the pain of finding out your spouse is cheating not only condone, butexpect 'her little boy' to suck it up and just role with the new reality? I mean does they all share insanity toguether or this guys is so unlucky to only run into psycos?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I take it back. Having you finish it was worse than the horrible lack of an ending.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I really hate most of this guys stories he's obviously a cuckold fetishest but more than that I think he's really into the whole other men fucking their wives and going for the sloppy seconds bullshit. Like seriously dude just man up and admit your an Ass Bandit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great site this is! Apparently rational humans publicly cursing fictional characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A weak ending to what had begun promisingly in the first part.

Frankly unbelievable that the main character would so willingly abandon the only firm beliefs that he appeared to have, especially when, by his own admission, his marriage had been a cage for him.

The character revealed in this part of the story would never have walked away in the first place. A waste.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

semi confusing sequel. Is it true that David is once again committed to a loveless marriage of convivence that condones cheating by both spouses but primarily by the wife? Are we to assume Annette is now mysteriously pregnant with David's child and Larry Jr. manned up and divorce his slut wife Anne?

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

David? Who the heck is he?

Blackout6661Blackout6661almost 2 years ago

Ending was so rushed and nothing has changed no explanations given of what happened with Larry, his wife and Annette also confusing at the end while his family is Still sluting around and what happened with his daughter's so many plot holes

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

You build the characters very skillfully. The Mother. MIL, wife, SIL and the kids all were disgusting sluts. The M/C was a skilled crook who finally stacked the deck somewhat in his favor. No character was likeable; however the story flow was very good and a great read,

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

"I have great sympathy for the women in my story and less for my protagonist who in a very dishonest person."

That alone told me this story is going to be shit.

At least in the first part the MC left.

You have sympathy for the women but not the man. His crookedness didn't involve involve playing with people, just the law and the gov.

Yet, their scheming and backstabbing and demeaning talk about him, endears the women to you.

That speaks volumes about you and your value system.

As usual, you are a skilled writer, but a shit story teller.

I don't know what's up with you and some other authors. It's like you think pushing the envelope requires being morally bankrupt.

There are many a scenario where the envelope could be pushed with the characters keeping their basic human decency and integrity. You always fail in this regard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another apologist story for cheating women and their shitty behavior. White knight syndrome is a term used to describe someone who feels compelled to “rescue” people in intimate relationships, often at the expense of their own needs. Such behaviors stem from a mindset that perceives the other sex as weak, dependent, absolved of all responsibility for their outcomes, and thinks that she will dedicate herself to loving him because of his help. White Knights are still Narcissists, despite their desire to be seen as helpful, generous, and kind.

Relationship codependency is often referred to as the “White Knight” syndrome, because codependent people tend to be rescuers. The codependent mantra is, “Love Conquers All.” Denying and rationalizing away the obvious, relationship codependents believe that if they love their partner enough, the person will change. They go from relationship to relationship thinking, “If he or she would only change, this would be the perfect relationship, the one I’ve always dreamed of.” But it never is because the problem lies not in the relationship but within themselves. Over time, codependents become emotionally dependent on their significant other and obsessed with the person’s needs and problems. This is a mental health issue, an emotional addiction. Until codependents become aware of their problem and acknowledge the part they play in the all their painful, failed relationships, they will repeat the destructive behavior over and over.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Disjointed, but an interesting read. All is not what it seems

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sequel I am not sorry to say is rubbish/trash he is just been lowered to their level and the tradition continues. What should have happened is, he gets/has his own property and moves out to it with all his stuff. He divorces his pathetic shew wife. He then then informs all his relatives, especially his daughters husbands that they are cheating sluts and he brings down the whole coven of bitches publicly. He also goes after his ex-wife's lover and humiliates him. He finds a respected lady that he marries and they live out their life as best as they can as every marriage has its problems. His family disown him especially his mother, wife, daughters and that is fine with him.

biggoomba3biggoomba3over 1 year ago

Your stories are frustrating, because you bring in too many characters from left field who have only a marginal impact. Yet, you seem to want to flush out those characters ad nauseam. It only clouds the main story. You do have a good plot, and you have adequately flushed out the main characters, but in my humble opinion you are wasting too much time trying to flush out those characters.. Consequently, it denigrates your story, and makes me dislike what could be an excellent story. I have read other stories you have submitted, where you have done the same thing. This is the first one I stopped reading, because my head was ready to explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate this even more than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wo,en who want to openly cheat and the wimpy men married to them.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The secret to taking an interesting premise, great characters and an ever evolving plotline and making it into a CUCKFEST. I don't know where this author lost his balls but fuck if he's not the biggest cream pie aficionados on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a satisfying ending for me. Too many loose ends.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

I would have cut off Doris and mother would suffer dearly for scamming so much against me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. He didn't escape AT ALL. Sad ending.

Bo47Bo47over 1 year ago

What a convoluted story! The author stated that his characters did not change their spots. But cheating mother and mother-in-law were exonerated in this sequil, a contradiction. What of the disrespecting daughters? Forgive and forget? I don't see that in his character. But perhaps wife and mistress was the best revenge. A most unsatisfactory 5 star story!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Read this over a year ago, good then and better now. A nice ending to Jail Break? The machinations of smart corrupt people are, I am afraid, a fact of life. Just look around you. Corrupt politicians and government officials. Elections tampered with, inflation out of control and very suspicious virus running rampant and released accidentally or purposely? Even today in my county there are questions about our voting ballots. Declining wages of the middle class. Do any of you realize that the 200 wealthiest people in this country hold more wealth than the bottom 150 million citizens? That is half the population. Something wrong people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many moving parts, not enough heart.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

I read the story only once and I'm sure I will read it again. I can't say I liked the MC but the author did promise he will remain the same and i think he delivered. The MC was an immoral in business and moral in his private life. He needed to grow up and meld his two parts. This story is about that.

What I like most about the author is that there's no black and white. It's much more realistic this way.

No, I don't like the MC. No, I don't like the rest of the family. But I like the realistic story as a whole and I will need to read it again to get more from it.

5 stars for a well written story and thank you for making me think.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Wow, I found that very heartbreaking.

Not a single character in the story stands out. It was really depressing.

Everyone lies, cheats, steals...

Funny vision of the author or all the characters act only for selfish and personal desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could almost feel the ending, coming. Shame, the author went bankrupt on the cusp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most excellent constructed tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author writes very well. All of his characters are ugly and horrific examples of what human beings aspire to be. Destable. Contemptible in nearly every way.

The thought of all of them procreating...spreading their genes...corrupting the pool in even a fictional world is a scary prospect.

Buy as I said the writing itself is impeccable.

But if you are reading this before starting the story and want to have a general understanding? Imagine a gleaming white, pristine toilet. That is the technical writing of this author. Then imagine a 400 lb slob of a man comes in with a sour stomach and deficates rather aggressively in and on that pristine toilet? It has become an absolute shit show of the worst kind. The 400 lb man and his loose, overflowing bowels represents every single character in this story and it's prequel.

Sure the toilet's clean, but what it's full of is repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know. This story was a trainwreck compared to the original. It might have had more weight if Doris had woken up and realized what she had done. Instead she pines while fucking away with her stud. Wtf? It would have been more interesting if she had a revelation about herself and their marriage. Nit just finding out about his criminal activities that make him more dangerous. Finding out he has a mistress and got her pregnant. Making her feel like she is being replaced. Instead none ofnthe character grow. It is clear with all his spouted witticisms that thr MC has not changed and is just gaslighting his mother. So yeah Doris who was conflicted in thr first story but broke their marriage and opened the door, has no real development in this story. She talks about what happened to Mark and how she wants no one else and it kind of comes across as believable but it is like a 10 months late. Bleccch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reconcile with daves wife jesus christ these hey main charcters a pussy btw stories need warning labels

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the sequel but nowhere near as much as the original story. as well-written and constructed as the story is, it was ultimately a very depressing story of how banal and venal human beings can be.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

It kept me hopping. So Doris is now the mistress of Annette's father? Maybe I missed some things...

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

Now that I'm older I finally understand how great these 2 stories are after re reading them for the 5th time lol.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

@davezq no that's David's mother Agnes. Not sure I would call her the mistress though. Annette is David's mistress now and she's pregnant with his kid. Doris said she'd be good (whatever that means).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Celebrating faux European "sophistication" earns a 1.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 1 year ago

I reread both stories together and I got the main point.

David is a guy who is happy with the truth.

In the first story he found out the truth about what his wife and family thought about him.

He did not like it so he left to escape their nonsense.

He found a woman who really loved him who was also a honest romantic.

In the sequel he realized that in truth he was a man who could not abandon his family in time of trouble.

In the end he realized that it was not important what others thought about him only what he wanted out of life.

So Doris keeps the illusion that she has her husband until she dies.

Annette get to share her life with David.

David gets two women who love him and another child in his life.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Authors comments at the beginning of this puzzle me. He is dishonest....that is true, but the women the author felt more for. I mean they are by far just as dishonest just not criminals. If they would of sold this as lets open up our marriage blah blah. Maybe all this could of been avoided. Could you imagine your mother plotting to frame you for an affair so your wife could fuck some guy. Regardless that we know the details but they thought he was the most honest straight laced person ever. They did not know about his business dealing so how does that make them so noble, actually its probably worse corruption is one thing but plotting against your kids and blackmail. Seems off. I liked the story I get it. People of means play by different rules in marriage it has always been that way.

The background on the others helped and it was a great story line. I actually did not know there was a sequel and read the original years ago. I actually have more questions now than answers. Doris is desperate for the MCs love. I think if he showed more over the last 20 years she would not want him so bad. I digressed what does be good mean from Doris mean? What did she gain from this ohh yeah thats right she can play as long as he can if she would of approached it that way in the beginning again less problems, but no story I suppose. The daughters I get they are young and stupid when they are in a loveless somewhat fuckfest of a marriage they will get it. I might of missed it so I read the original again it was portrayed as the mothers just leveraged the kids to fuck around on their husbands so that tracks some that they cheated as well. Men of means do not stop cheating by the way so I am not sure why that was clarified. Again the sequel was great left a few holes in the original if this was originally a open marriage or a realities of love story I would get it but it was written in a way of being a forced cuckold story. Which is why loving wives is usually a mess no man is going to let his wife fuck around if he cant if they can even get to that point. Because as sure as the day is long women are just as insecure as men especially when it comes to other women. The male ego troupe is just blahhh shit the people that say it do not even believe it anymore. Wow long post sorry about that i really liked this one. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done for a mature, well-presented offering. You are a fine author, and I hope more of your offerings will come.

Knife 21.

JackDancerJackDancerabout 1 year ago

I know you like writing challenges, and that you like to try and write characters that span the gamut of types and personalities, but as a reader, I prefer to at least admire if not like the protagonist. It turns out that in this, the protagonist isn’t admirable at all. I was also disappointed with the lack of insight into the relationships. You are usually so much better than that. Still a good read, but for me, unsatisfying. Still a 4 though, because it is well written.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 1 year ago

Been a few years since I read this. Two plots; one strong and decently done, the other weak and a bit chaotic.

Was a decent tale when it came to the business aspects and the characters associated with it (strong). The personal / people and their characteristics left a lot to be desired in my opinion (weak and chaotic).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading when I came to this on the first page.

"Because you cannot live without her, nor without those other women from whom you also run. You can't even face them, so you hide. You are afraid that you will go back to them because you have no life without them."

Ummm...seems to me he's actually living quite well. Has a great life. Traveling throughout Europe. Fucking an easy German whore for 6 weeks. Plenty of money. Living in a cabin in a beautiful part of the country.

Seems like he's doing just fine without his whore of a wife and the other whores from his family. From the first story it was made perfectly clear he didn't really love his wife. Was pushed into the marriage. Manipulated. By her. By his parents. By her parents.

And every woman in his life is a complete whore. His sister. His mother. His mother in law. His sister in law. His daughters. And every male family member is a willing cuckold pussy whipped wimp.

So let's go back to the first story...his wife...who had little respect for him in the first installment...fucks her young stud after he warned her repeatedly...and he left her because he never really loved her.

Now...we have this tuetanic bitch who has known him all of a month...and who fucks anyone she fancies. Has the morals of a goat....looks the other way as her husband fucks any number of mistresses. This idiot is giving him advice about love? And he doesn't laugh in her face and say something like "oh that's rich...advice about love...my love life and what I should do with my whore wife from someone who has known me a month...who is cheating on her husband she claims she loves by fucking me daily...that IS laughable. By all means tell me who I love. And that I need all those duplicitous, lying, cheating whores in my family back in my life. Hilarious that I'd take advice about my personal life from you."

Whole thing is nonsense.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

So you wrote that Davy gave in, ignoring his vows just like the rest of his family. I'm disappointed. Just because his real estate dealings were shady doesn't mean he couldn't keep his marriage morals. I also wonder why Doris felt she deserved to have a lover on the side. Were her and Dave's mothers that strong an influence? Also, for a short fling, one that Dave left her over, it sure lasted a really long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Little head defeats big head big time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

End of page 1, “ She was overwhelmed with guilt and worry,” yet it didn’t stop her cheating with that predatory, wife stealing, asshole Mark, did it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm sorry, but I enjoyed this story (both chapters) and I'm going to tell you I would like more! I know all the characters are amoral and worse! The story just gripped me and I shout MORE MORE MORE! 5*

Dobbin55

rruymannrruymann12 months ago

A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU USUALLY D0 BETTER.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Read Jail Breaking for a second time and loved it, bumped it to 5 stars as I can disregard the poor grammar (who am I to criticize?) but this sequel ruins the greatness of that story. He goes from a man of principles to a willing cuckold who shrugs off his morals to become just like his wife - a thorough disappointment. This is easily the worst sequel to any story I've read on here.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ11 months ago

Second read and I agree with my first option. This was a terrible sequel. I like all the non family stuff but his family are all disgusting and should have remained cast off. Doris had no remorse and Mark didn’t meet a crow bar in the dark. Very unsatisfying

Viper2011Viper201111 months ago

I don't know how to score this story. The first part I found interesting and with all the phone recordings and text messages, I was thinking this was going the way of another of the authors stories " Independence " but the real estate aspect changed that.

But the second part aside from the business part of the story was very lame.

Taking the bitch back and no punishment for the wife fucker lost me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you!

Posters: Many seem to confuse the story path with the quality of the story. Like the ending or not, was it it not well written? Entertaining? An ending that’s not trope is not a bad thing, and the character of the man and the ending seem consistent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Based on the introductory paragraph, I don’t really understand the consternation the author had with Jail Breaking’s characterizations. Yeah, the main character pretty much lied to everyone about his personality, but then again, no one was very up front with him either.

If you’re a kid, raised in a household full of lies, you’re not exactly gonna be an upfront honest person. There is a lot of wheedling and manipulation in this story. Sometimes no means no.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Sort of a Robin Hood story but kept his ill gotten gains for himself, and why not? They took from him for 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Same old glorification of degenerate horseshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous