All Comments on 'On the Lam'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 542 Comments (Page 3)
rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
sorry

but he didn't stay true to the personality he was given in part 01

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this story, and your writing

Third time reading. 5 starz.

Yeah, yeah, you could use an editor, or a better editor. Still needs a lot of clean up. But the writing is so fresh, and interesting! And clever!! Not like most of the stuff on this site.

I would do my best to ignore the harping of the dorks who are looking for the perfectly moral, idealized and flawless protagonist hero. You will never satisfy them if you don't have a comic book story, with a whole bunch of dripping pussies and with the hero endowed with a respectably large (but not too large; that makes the holder a bad guy) cock. You would also have to kill or ruin the life of every woman who wasn't a madonna for everyone but the hero, and a reluctant whore for the protagonist.

Anything too complicated or non-erotic will frustrate them and make them wish death upon you, as they are such moral, considerate assholes.

I am amazed that this site is filled with trolls and idiots who come here looking for perfect morality and idealized people on, what is for them, a stroke site. God, go to church, morons, or go look for your sweet little stories in the children's section of your local library. Leave complex, interesting writing for the adults who can appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do you have a different story with the same title?

I ask this because I don’t understand what story read Anonymous with the title “What a Shame”.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Consistency

I have already given my 5* with comment. But as I read through this time, an irksome issue changed. I am used to authors using 'discrete' when they mean 'discreet!' I applaud when authors use 'discreet' correctly. I am, however, mystified WHY a Very Good Author would do BOTH ... and consistently! Is it a sense of fairness? Is it that author thinks those two (very unrelated) words are 'near synonyms?' ¿Quien sabe? It is, I recognize, a very small sin ... just irksome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 Stars

Didn't deserve more. I kind of got lost in the middle to the end. Reread it twice and still couldn't follow the authors line of thinking.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
The Other Side of the Coin

For once we are given the perspective of the not-so-innocent. David is a bit of a crook and is guilty of a multitude of what they call 'victimless crimes'. No one is really hurt and if the system feeds crooks like David he seems to fit in perfectly. The whole story is full of crooks and cheats and other unsavory creatures. But they all seem to be happy with each other and who are we to argue. I always say that if we could restrict the mobs and gangs to killing and robbing from each other we could save a lot of police salaries. Let them have at it!

The only problem I have with this story is personal. I look for someone to admire and identify with when I read fiction. Aside from David's friend Larry who plays a very small part in this tale there isn't anyone I admire. David is shrewd and successful, but I wouldn't feel comfortable being in his shoes. But I'll still give this a 5* for creativity and consistency. The Puritans in the Comment Dept can grouse among themselves while they join Diogenes in searching for the honest and the pure. Good luck!

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 8 years ago
This could be improved and be a good follow up to "Jail Breaking"

This story has the makings of a good follow up story with editing and a rewrite.

Some parts of the story are excellent while others appear to be rushed to completion.

The epilogue needs to be rewritten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sucked

Too long and very shitty . And fucked up confusing 1 star only cause there is no zeroa

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Agree

I gag on your portrayal of sanctimonious amorality as morality. 1*

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
My Major Gripe

RichardGerald , this is your story and your baby. I nor anyone else can tell your imagination what it can or cannot do. I appreciate that you take the time to share your obvious talents with us on this and the other site free of charge, thank you.

Buttt..... You totally took your David character in a 180 degree turn from the Jailbreaking David Langdon.

In that story ( one of my personal fav's) he is a man with a dark secret. He doesn't LOVE anyone ! That's why all the betrayals by the women in his life simply rolled off of him like water on a Duck's back. He was totally apathetic to all. That made him basically "bulletproof" in this LW genre. I thought at that time that you had come upon a brilliantly original idea for a protagonist . It was a total gamechanger of a character , IMHO.

But now , in the forward of this story you tell the reader that you like all the cheating, Matriarchal driven " Cult " , and in your mind David is the villain.

You also say that " a character cannot step out of character no matter how absurd the situation. "

Well I assert that you totally changed David's character . Now he is really in love with his wife. Loves his mother and mother in law. That is totally changing his character IMO.

I truly do enjoy your talents that you allow us enjoy here , and two of my all time favorite stories are your creations.

In a lot of ways it seems that you are filling the vacuum left by Just Plain Bob's absence from our site. Just like him , when your on your ON , but when your not , the Literotica world can hear the screams at the screens.

So , I guess that's a good thing in its own way. Natures balance and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What the fuck did I just attempt to read.

Totally confusing # 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What the hell happened?

From your first story where he finally Maned Up and got a pair of balls to throwing them away again. He got more devious, maybe smarter, but still was pussy whipped by every female. You should have stopped after the first story. Second story totally ruined it. 2/5. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Again

You are a great storyteller but I don't understand why you continue to make the men wimps and never punish the cheaters. Oh well guess I don't have to read them. Anyway thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
as others say

And you have demonstrated as your belief. A man is supposed to accept being cuckolded or controlled by the rich and powerful.

You ruined the character of your leading character. Redundant perhaps but so are your story lines. Adultery in your mind is acceptable as long as you have high enough social station.

I keep telling you about your kindred spirit. Contact Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. I am sure, if you request, the address of a long-willing cuckold will be given to you. Perhaps you two can cuckold each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another cuck

Are most of the writers here just another cuck.. Or lesbians useing men's names? I search for BTB stories... And I get this cuck writer?.. Please in the description tell us if this a a cum sucking cuck story.. Most will not even bother reading this crap... And you dear author .. Your just another cuck...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Well told story

about a confusing man. You make him sharp enough to accumulate significant wealth and keep it hidden. We are supposed to believe he is sharp enough to spot a crooked card game, spot a cocktail waitress that is secretly not only a dealer but a skilled cheat as well. Then we are to believe he managed to bribe this paragon of card skills into risking her employment and most assuredly her well-being by cheating members of a regular card game, keeping in mind he is an American just passing through. And we are to buy this? LOL. LIke I said it's well told from a technical view but you really went over the top to try and make him seem to have some balls when you have already developed his character into a milquetoast that simply rationalizes and accepts his cuckold role in life.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 7 years ago
Part 3

Now that He is back in New York and you hinted that his mistress may be with child I can see we have several more things that could come. The Senator is still around and her assistant could come into play. Can the wife remain faithful as the husband Continues to play?

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Last page

Please delete and rewrite. Ne accepts the situation he would not accept a year earlier. His mom, mil, daughter, wive, inlaw wifes are all cheaters who dislike men. Even worse they have a weird system of justifying it. Elitist europeans come imto the story and help him accept this. You took a good character amd turned him into his father.

I also doubt he would screw around with a married woman after what happenned to him.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Oh my...

First, you should read, if you haven't already, D.Q. Steele's "When We Were Married". You're a mimic, and not a very good one.

Second, you assert your need to keep your characters in tact, but you redefine David here. I digress: he left his wife because he never loved her and he couldn't accept the infidelity piece, but after a few rolls in the hay with Annette and a few outside conversations about practicality from other licentious people and he changes a fundamental tenet. Not likely.

Third, I knew he'd go back. Your characters are all pretty much weak men dominated by strong unsavory women. Good stories, but sometimes they stretch that thread between believability and silly. This one went to silly. I mean Doris? Doris who? Oh the woman I stay married to so she won't know my real worth? Yeah but I don't need to see or sleep with her. I mean heck; New York's filled with whores.

Still a fun read, still a five, but more Stang than anything. Don't get me wrong; I like Stang.

Jedd Clampett

Benedict12Benedict12over 7 years ago
Difficult Choice of Critics

I am hoist on my own petard. One of my favorite writers has expressed a critical evaluation of another whom I hold in high regard. Notwithstanding my profound admiration for Caevohi's work I must disagree with his assessment of Jailbreaking and On the Lam. Accusing RichardGerald of inconsistency in the presentation of his principal character misses a key point. David is a liar who distorts the truth even to himself.. He doesn't really love Doris? Of course he does.Watch him collapse to her appeal in the hotel.Call it lust if you want but he can't livewithout her. Remember when he claimed that he wasn't jealous of Mark he only wanted to beat the man to death with a baseball bat. In my opinion David is not an iinconsistently drawn character but rather a complex man who changes in response to the new world in which he finds himself. Carvohi would not have written such a tale. RichardGerald did. I applaud you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should be Obvious

" Mark did not say that part of his fun was knowing that he was making the husband a cuckold. Taking the husband's woman, and there was nothing that husband could do about it."

Simply amazing that women are too stupid to figure this out. For the wife's lover the affair is not about her. It's all about denigrating and making a chump out of her husband.

mcbsmcbsover 7 years ago
Got That Right

"I see when we say North American we don't mean Mexico, too dangerous, and well Canada— wages are rising, Unions somewhat strong, and there's rising currency strength. No, we are thinking the US, with declining wages, weak unions, and most important an attractively corrupt government. "

Yep. Got the good ol' US of A figured out.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Doris, her daughters, mother and mother-in-law are unrepentant sluts

It may not be sophisticated to say so, but Doris had a very public affair over her husbands objections for the entire year he was gone. David's mother, and mother-in-law had been sluts for decades and David's daughters are on the same path. All of them disrespected him. David deserves far more retribution than he got. Dislike the cavalier manner in which this story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I didn't like the wife having an openly public affair. After knowing that's what made her husband leave. After him objecting.

She loved him? Obviously not much so why write it like she did?

No remorse. His daughters still don't respect him.

Why write he returned to those heartless vipers?

Benedict12Benedict12over 7 years ago
Good points

The comments from the last few critics regarding Doris' continuing affair after David left and the callous response of his daughters raises legitimate narrative issues. I tend to think ,however, that the author needs to expand the story. I think this tale has the potential to be as rich as DQS's When We Were Married if explored properly. At the time Doris and the girls were disrespecting him none of them knew the coldly efficient nature of the man in their lives. Certainly as a narrator David has lied repeatedly to the reader. I personally would love to see the real David in action both at home and his new proffesional life. I suspect that the age of female domination in his household would end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dr semblance

More love and joy from the good dr here! 😀

Perhaps, dr, see these things as a reflection of yourself.

The last line of your comment, perhaps?

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Terrible

Every women is awful in this and every man a pussy. If u go to comments first DO NOT READ THIS

mr_ed_saysmr_ed_saysover 7 years ago
Intriguing

I first read this last year, after this second part was published. It is one of the stories which has stuck in my mind for that time. I want to commend the author for creating a story which strikes a chord like that. It is talent, and it is more valuable than worrying about his grammar or punc. Write more.

I disagree with the legion of "anonys" who trash everything written about any women who has even thought about having sex outside of marriage, much less an affair. They remind me of little boys who focus on a single point of the wives category to the exclusion of what a twenty or thirty year relationship really entails, the innumerable details, good and bad. Yes, honesty is better than dishonesty in marriage, sure, but fiction is about life with human warts, and to have only one ending about marriage or humans who do things that are less than saintly is unrealistic --and frankly would be so boring to read.

Secondly, I disagree with the comments that the two stories, Jailbreak and Lam have different main characters, that David and Doris et al. are not consistent between the two parts. Or that fictional license needed in a complex plot --of all the corporation maneuverings, legal details, political actions etc are too far out. I like that the characters are both complex and flawed. It is a dark view, this gilded cage and the final accomodations made by virtually all the married people in this fictional world, But it is internally consistent, and interesting to read. I hope for more

I encourage to author to continue to write stories. Don't take all the bad comments as the final word on this submission. I don't want to read only things like this, simplier/ happier things are good too, but this kind of story is very interesting. I appreciate the imagination and work to write this long story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awful

First half was great, This half was just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Possibly the world's most fucked-up families

May I echo the excellent comment from "Creeperclaw 03/02/15" (first page if you list all the comments).

Both sets of grandparents are good examples of how NOT to be role models for your children, and to have that rub off on Doris and her twin daughters is gut-wrenching if you are a male and a good husband / father.

Having said that, I think both episodes of this story were really good. How do I justify that? - Because even 2 days after reading it I am still angry at Doris and her selfish attitude to adultery (for fuck's sake, she deigns to "forgive" her husband for fucking off for 8 months but never even thinks it necessary to ask for forgiveness for causing him to fuck off in the first place!). Even though I know that the whole story is a total fabrication and all the characters are so extreme as to be outside most people's experience, my reaction shows how much the story affected me and this is the sign of a good yarn.

PS- Creeperclaw asked if Doris had stopped fucking around after her first blonde dick machine left the scene, but the story says she was seen with a black dude later, being very friendly and not really trying to hide it. So, I guess she is still a cheating, self-entitled, double-standard, self-centred (NZ Spelling), deeply shallow (yes, a touch of humour too), unthinking bitch.

RustyG274RustyG274over 7 years ago
More Realistic Than People Will Admit (or want to believe).

This might not be to everybody's taste but, being a very realistic insight into how the monied elite "keep it in the Family", I like it. Most of the 99%, or us normal poor folk if you prefer, haven't a chance, we're guaranteed to be stuck in the cheap seats cos the game is always loaded. Nice one but it would be good for a man to rebel once in a while.

dwhit48988dwhit48988over 7 years ago
Should have stopped at jail breaking.

I also find the character of David to be considerably different in this story than the first one. He was my hero in the first story and a low life scumbucket lawyer in this one.

Keep writing as I enjoy your work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Libido

I haven't re-read this recently, was just going through the comments, but in JB the claim was made that since women CAN have more sex than one man can provide, that they are therefore entitled to have lovers.

What about when they get older, and their libidos drop, and their husbands (maybe with the help of the little blue pill) can have more sex than they are comfortable with; does this mean that THEY can now have lovers?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@sbrooks103x

Wow! What morally deep and profound questions you've been asking of this author today on successive comments on successive stories. Why don't you just cut to the chase and beg RichardGerald how to break 100 comments per story without breaking a sweat, because the next time will be the first time, you crack that Literotica landmark .

In fact, why don't you cut out the middleman, go out 40 days into the wilderness , climb a moumtain , look up at the sky and ask God , why oh why RichardGerald on his worst day, writes rings around you on your best ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another cuck story

I was very disappointed inDavid in this story. He just accepted being a cuck . And if all women think links these then I would do like him except I would throw then under the bus and leave her ass at the curb. I share as hell would not have come back as the cuck did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 annony wouldn't have to worry about anything like this story told

Annony had a wife whom just fucked around and didn't give a damn what he felt or wanted. All he did was clean her out until she died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
with mint sauce

That the anti-cucks are so pro-Trump, leaves little to imagine.

The alt-rights dears best cover their rears less anonymice come a nibbling.

For life is not a simple thing as David has discovered

But if you're willing to look away, your misdeeds will be covered.

So lets go Euro in our attitudes and let slip prudish platitudes

And say Thank You Richard yet again, your take on marriage earns gratitude

ArsVampyreArsVampyreabout 7 years ago
Every time I look at this story

I end up getting angry and skipping large sections of it, and feeling like I didn't miss anything. None of the characters remotely behave rationally. The men seem to universally have no self respect in the original, and to treat people like commodities in this sequel. The women seem strong but unable to honor vows, thus being unable to honor anything (dishonesty is not something that only shows up in one factor in someone's life. A dishonest person is dishonest throughout their actions, and it shows time and time again in their life), and thus having no value because they have no integrity, and the male lead goes from being a martyr into a user. Everyone comes out looking like total shit as a human being. Maybe that was your goal.

The reality is that most people simply aren't like this. They might be given the wrong circumstances, but in truth most of us don't seek out ways to hurt the people we love, just because we can. When we love people, we honor them by sacrificing our desires to fulfill theirs, and when they love us, they return that sacrifice.

Finally, you commit the worst sin as an author. Your story gets bogged down in boring things and it kills the story; hence why I skip so much of it. I'm not interested in ED law or how the lead uses it to screw some other people or benefit himself. This section of the story, if necessary, needed to be smaller and less prominent.

Ultimately, I think this story was just the author giving his readers who wanted a more satisfying ending to the original the finger, and it shows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My issue

Is that the characters are described in one way in the first story and are different in this one. Their personalities have been changed, some slightly, others more so. David's girls had a prominent role in the first story along with the other female characters. That role centered around the betrayal of David on many levels. Those issues are not even addressed in this story. They were a big part of David leaving and it's not addressed? I get the point of him finding a way to deal with the situation that forced him to leave, but again, only one aspect (the actual cheating) is suddenly the issue. Not the disrespect, taking him for granted, how the family sees him as opposed to who he really is, the fact they think cuckolding is perfectly okay and he should be happy with that. It goes on, but the point is, none of these issues have been addressed. Just that the women are remorseful! That's it?! Like I said, there are plot holes that have not been dealt with from the first story.

Having said that, I can appreciate this story for what it is. I like it as a stand alone, but not as a two part story. Sorry. Thank you for your work. 4*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Very well developed. I really can't complain about him going back to his wife. He seems to still have a hidden agenda, and is certainly far from a "good" person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'll gave it two stars.

Though all the characters are still sociopaths, they were inconsistent with the first story. I was disatisfied with this read. That said please keep writing. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

A one star, a waste of good reading time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exceptional

I enjoy your stories so much that I read them repeatedly. This one tied up several threads neatly, and your characters are all easy to sympathize with - even the attorney. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckcuckcuckcuck

Great start that ended up limp wristed - no way in hell does what he did equal the crap the women pulled. Him forgiving them? Stop writing dude, you drunk

SimplyMikeSimplyMikealmost 7 years ago
Very sad.....

I'm convinced, RichardGerald has tit's and a pussy, ha ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simplymike

I know you are right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SUCH A GREAT STORY.... DESTROYED BY A COMPLETE LACK OF PRINCIPLE.

No man who really IS one would take a cheating whore back. Nor would he forgive his mother, sister-in-law and daughters, whose lack of respect for him and his sense of honor was contemptible, after he heard them conspire in his betrayal.

You turned a five star story into a two. (only because the site doesn't acknowledge one star votes)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you are seriously the worst

every story the male is a gutless wimp and the wife and family sociopaths . there's no good person in this dreck. they're all trash .

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Nice Follow

Through You can't please everyone. But I like the way this story wound it self up. for anyone to believe a guy who has been Bluffing people all of his Life would come back and go to jail. is a stupid thing to think. he would have had Plans in the beginning. as for those upset that he is back with his Wife. He still has Annette and by the End she is Carrying his Child.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Really?

You could have done better than this! None of the family whores even gave him an outright apology for showing so much contempt for him,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well... Opinions huh?

Willing Cuckold, creampie eating, male cum guzzling, wimpy (takes it in the ass) husbands, ect ect ect.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Exceptions and the mistake of this story

You are wrong about every character.

There are 2 characters who leaved the OPEN MARRIAGE CULTURE.

His brother in law who divorced his wife (after she was knocked up from an stranger) and he married a "stranger woman" outside of the OPEN MARRIAGE CULTURE.

His mother and mother in law began the open marriage after his father and father in law had extramarital activity. THE GREATEST MISTAKE of this story the author forgot to show his father and the father in law in the life of the open marriage.

Similar of the other debated story of RG, the FFM sex story both story could get a sequel. Unfortunatally the most authors do not like other writer to write another direction sequel for their stories.

This story wanted to show the (both sided not the one sided BORING cuckold tale type) open marriage as a solution to live together, but the author forgot to show the life of his father and father in law in the two sided open marriage, this a BIG PLOT HOLE and MISTAKE!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
I was wrong with a word, LEFT is the good werb: "There are 2 characters who left the OPEN MARRIAGE CULTURE."

You are wrong about every character.

There are 2 characters who left the OPEN MARRIAGE CULTURE.

His brother in law who divorced his wife (after she was knocked up from an stranger) and he married a "stranger woman" outside of the OPEN MARRIAGE CULTURE.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Crkcppr Re: "My Major Gripe"

As we saw in "Another Love," despite his claims to the contrary, Richard delights in changing a character to suit his story purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

All the women in this story are ridiculously stupid. All of them. And no apology. Another great story that flat Lines at the end. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You, my newfound friend, are a great storyteller

You are the king of Loving Wives stories! I spent most of the day reading some of them, such as "Can you remember my name," "A slow dance," (loved it!), "Becoming Ms. Pleasure," "Unfaithful," and "Faithful in my fashion." I also have enjoyed reading some frenzied negative comments. "Burn the slut!" seems to be a common theme among the malcontents. I eagerly await your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was wrong

I thought David was in the catbird seat from a legal, financial and moral position. The wife and daughters had zero respect for him. He should have fixed his legal problems and ignored the women of his family. They don't know him or care about him. They are poison and will slowly kill him if he lets them. Annette is also poison. She claims to love him and delivers him to his enemies. Sad ending. Was this what you were intending? If so, well done. If you believe this is a happy ending, you missed badly. Still love the local color...write a horror story about Cohoes now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Richard Gerald lives in a town...

...where all the women are sluts and all the husbands cuckolds.

Now if he were DanielQSteele, all the women would big-titted sluts, and the town would be in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Richard Gerald...

...is a dumb cuck fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
it

Would be niice if you let the men you create be the men you create.

You create masters of the universe and then contrive them too be passive followers who become content cuckolds who in turn cuckold others so it's all ok.

If you are living a life or fantacizing like that it isn't how you really are.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
An adequate ending

Dave is a real player; yet a very weak man.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Wow, I just read both parts of this story

and I am disappointed yet again at the change in the characterization of David from the first part to the sequel. The original David wouldn't have put up with the crap we had in the conclusion. And he certainly wouldn't have come across as loving his wife when he claimed he never did. He hated betrayal and lying and yet he put up with Annette outing his whereabouts to his wife. He claimed to be putty in the hands of his daughters and yet they disgusted him in Jail Breaking. And finally, he was a weak man as stated by Carvohi in his comment. And if anyone knows about male characters being weak men it Carvohi, all of his are weak if not outright wittols. But, I had to try reading this again, not much else but cuck shit in the new stories in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't really understand the ending?

Not sure if I get the ending. He's got a mistress now? Is it an open marriage? Can someone explain? Also the story went from the relationship to all about the law. I hate when you do that. You did that in Crime and Punishment too.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
RAAC felt forced

Doesn't seem like David loves his wife at all really. Not that it's a bad thing, she is a whore. So why force them back together at the end? His wife is a whore, his daughters are whores and his mom is also a whore. Why not just stay away from all of them. Or burn them all, that would've been satisfying.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Sorry but this sequel just got to convoluted with name dropping to follow. You need a scratch pad to create the matrix of the players in this story. The drop in of his new venture just distracted from the original direction of the story. RG you tried to be too sophisticated a coy loosing all continuity - I give this a 2.5* (which is rare for me).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Okay, Richard, I'm taking you up on your challenge to reread this, but you are operating under a severe handicap.

Starting with your own introduction: "I have great sympathy for the women in my story and less for my protagonist who in a very dishonest person." How can you possibly have ANY sympathy, let alone "great sympathy," for this coven of immoral sluts?! Is David a dishonest person? Yes, he is, he openly admits it, that still doesn't justify what was done to him. Skimming through the comments, I see that many agree with my position that you did, indeed, change David to suit your need for a reconciliation.

I will continue reading to see how you justify it, but, honestly, you have a hard row to hoe.

"You have punished her enough for her little sin." - It's NOT just a "little sin." If it was just the one time with Mark, MAYBE, but there was the whole cuckold lifestyle that he was expected to accept, not just from her but from BOTH of their families, including his parents and children.

"Did it hurt my husband or your wife?" - If she knew about it, it would certainly hurt his wife, it would also hurt her husband if they don't have an "open marriage."

"it was a bargain we both made."" - Ah, there's the key point! A bargain they BOTH made. He made no such bargain with his wife.

"David was dull, always was and always would be" - Annette doesn't seem to find him dull!

"David never made much. His best year he brought in $90,000" - That might not be $130,000, but it's not exactly chicken feed!

LOL, divorce wasn't an option, but having affairs was okay!

"These were not the marriages that Agnes and Margaret dreamed of as girls" - Yet, she was perfectly happy forcing them on their children.

"you have what I would say is an exciting reputation" - Once again, it appears that his dullness was in the eye of the beholder!

"he wondered how his friend could bear the pain his actions caused" - Easy - look at the pain THEY inflicted.

"Tell my son that we forgive him and as Doris says whatever he needs," - "Forgive" HIM? What if whatever he needs" is a fucking faithful wife?

"Some State Senator was threatening to hold the family hostage for my appearance." - So, let her! He owes them nothing!

Comparing his nefarious business dealings to her cheating on him is wrong. He NEVER cheated on HER, unlike her father and father-in-law did on their wives. He didn't corrupt their daughters, encourage them to hold him in contempt.

Okay, Richard, I still don't care for how you tried to justify what his family did, but he did get his.

I'd like to see it a little more obvious to Doris that he WAS sleeping with Annette! In fact, I'd like him to go over to them, and subtly rub her belly, and see Doris's reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Language

Why write some german and french while not knowing these languages. Your french is ridiculous, and the german is a disaster.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Some of the most idiotic and inconsistent characterisations I've come across. The author tried too hard to fit things to the nonsensical ending he wanted, busy blaming the husband for the wife's infidelity.

No surprise that the rating for this sequel is so much lower.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 6 years ago
Fascinating

OK - I'm a big RG fan and I like most of his stories a lot because they have a tendency to get me thinking and not just "feeling".

But I also like reading all the comments - and some of them make me think we've read completely different stories.

I can see this protagonist AS being a big problem in his own marriage. He WAS a weak - or at least lazy - man and chose the path of least resistance most of his life, while ALSO harboring ill-feelings towards his own wife all those years merely because he was lazy! He admits telling himself he never "loved" his own beautiful, sexy, and loving wife from the very beginning. At best he just faked it all those years while enjoying an excellent sex life with his wife. No wonder she was looking for just a little more real (if also faked!) romance and sex after all those years of her husband lying to her AND to himself about his silly schoolboy ideals of "real love."

Finally the little boy DID actually grow up a little in this sequel - but only a little. He was still taking the path of least resistance enjoying sex with his new mistress as well as his wife.

This guy deserved everything "bad" that happened to him pretty much his whole life.

RG spells it out as clearly as possible in these two combined chapters and so very many readers just can't quite seem to comprehend it.

AethurAethurover 6 years ago
A quote from this:

"We women can be so foolish for men, but a good husband needs to be understanding and forgiving. Otherwise he is not a real man at all."

I don't rate stories in genre's I don't like (in this case, 'cuckold'). It isn't fair to the author to allow my bias influence the rating. This story had some problems, and probably didn't need to be written, but it wasn't a bad conclusion. But I can't call it good either. Others have commented on some of the issues. Maybe it's a good cuck story, I don't know. The first part certainly was pushing the husband away from that, but this one brought him right back.

The quote I selected pretty much sums it up for me. To translate: "a man is only a man if he lets and accepts his wife fucking around on him." This is such a load of bantha piss, but it's a common theme in these cuck stories. What makes this even more egregious in this case is that the entire family was pushing it. It was just so unfathomably unbelievable. I like a good family betrayal story, but this one just fails so hard at that.

Again, this could just be my bias. This is why I don't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two Different Leads

In Jail Break you set David up to be a certain way. In this that character is completely different to the character you developed, to the point where the two stories don’t feel connected which is a great shame as Jail Break was a good tale and was hoping to see that this story followed that honestly but sadly, it did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This should NOT have been written! 1-Star! Because I could not go lower!

I gave you a 5-Star rating for Jail Breaking! But THIS? Sorry! A waste of time! Yes David was still the crook but how can he make a 180 degree change in character. He did not cheat. He was out of his marriage - and now he goes along with the bitch Doris, his Mother and all the bitches in his family! Not on at all! It just does not sit well with me. I am a fan but I feel robbed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my problem with the story

David never seemed to address the biggest issue of his life. Yes she cheated, yes his entire family wanted him to accept being a cuckold, and in the first story it was never mentioned that the husbands cheated first, but the BIG betrayal was the 20 years of manipulation. He was bullied into everything from his first fuck with Doris.

Now it is true that he did not resist or put his foot down for almpst 20 years, but he was a product of his up bringing. He behaved as he was taught, you make a commitment and you live up to it. And you expect other people to treat you fairly. I do not find anything inconsistant in his behavior or character. He is who he is.

But he never addressed to the hurt of being controled , manipulated and put down for his entire marriage. Cheating is awful and hurtful, but it is the betrayal that kills a marriage. In this case he was betrayed by his family long before his wife screwed around.

Just saying.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
A Rohrsach Test

If you believe strongly in fidelity or closed marriages, RG is not for you.

If you believe that monogamy is a kind of wood, that oaths made can and should be broken on a whim, and only nerdy kids stay faithful, than RG is DEFINITELY for you.

If you believe that while conventional morality is generally the best way to go, that sometimes things get...complex, he MIGHT be for you...if you don't mind him hitting you over the head with his post modern lecturing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

That author has to be a real cuckold/wimp!! The apple never falls far from the tree!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second read; still a 5

Like most of your work, this leaves me uncomfortable with your protagonist but so what? That's my problem if I'm too provincial.

Love the depth of the characters and the detailed interwoven plot. Wonderfully done. Thanks so much for sharing.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
truly garbage

the bridge they guy had backbone, virtually everything else you wrote , like this is emasculation of the male (?) , dreadful 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Albany new york

Must be a truly awful place. You have afetish for interacial cheating, your women are far superior to men in all regards, and the mothers u write are awful people. Being raised by an overbearing mother who loved cheating with black men must have been tough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next time

You should write your main character with some balls in your next story. Other than writing the husband as a total wimp around women, you wrote an interesting story.

jtaylor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly a terrible story

Cheating wives, cuckold husbands, dirty dealings, corrupt politicians, all wrapped up in a tawdry little story. He is a cheater, con man and adultritor. Why expect anything less from the people around you. This story tells of the dregs of society; the bottom of the barrel. Marriage means nothing to any of these people so why bother with it. This story left me with a bad taste in my mouth. In the first story he kept his principles and walked out on a cheating wife, mother, daughters, and every woman he was related to only to turn out to be as bad as they were. Pathetic. 1* is generous only because 0* is unavailable.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
@ last comment

Someone evidently skips the National or New York state political section of news. He's a good little sheeple.

notdumnotdumover 6 years ago
Second read

Great story, great sequel. I enjoyed it all over again.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Not as good

Thou David was a man of principle and strength. He turned out to be anything but. Just another cheating cuckold. Disappointed.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
She actually made a stupid comparison...

She's saying that they're the same - he's a crook and she's a cheat...

But those aren't the same...

The penalty for being an unskilled crook is jail time...

The penalty for being an unskilled adulterer is divorce...

Well, she got caught, he didn't... So she should need to pay the penalty...

It's pretty stupid about him going back too... either he was honest in the first story and didn't and never had loved her... or she hurt him so bad as to make him want to hurt her in return by saying it (incidentally, since she kept fucking Mark clearly it didn't hurt her too much)... in either case, what's the attraction in going back to her...?

And he knows his mom wasn't trying to hurt him...??? Oh, that's right, because she KNEW if men would just ACCEPT being cuckolded there would be no reason TO be hurt... What a crock of shit that is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked the first one, hated the second. They all deserve each other...

Tell you the truth, the second story is the reason there is a hell. It is not childish to expect respect of a marriage otherwise why bother? Europe is dying because of this attitude, and good riddance. David was worthwhile until the excuses and bullshit. Every single woman in this pathetic story is not worth the gas it would take to burn them alive. The men are just as worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Alot

A lot to do. about,what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Please keep writing; ignore the trolls

korba76korba76about 6 years ago
I really hate when

.. an unrepentent slut gets away without being slapped into the middle of the following year... Doris, and the Coven, are all horrible bitches who deserve to be punished maximally for their arrogant, condescending postures... you don't have to 'burn' them, but punish them.. HARD! Ha ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

...but I am confused. Is he back with his cunt wife or is he with Annette.

And all the females need a fucking smack upside the head. Not the hug he gave is slut cunt of a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Also confused

What does he mean in the last paragraph?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Weak

No, No, No -- David should put the two mothers, the two fathers and two daughters through the wringers..... What a terrible thing they did... to gang up on a husband to let his wife break the wedding vows with no fallout. This story was lame.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
You said

"I have great sympathy for the women in my story"

Inexplicable and very fucked up. I enjoy your stories but having sympathy for those manipulative adulterous sluts for the previous story is off the charts.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Barely got into

the first page and you full of shit. I gave the first story a four. If I ever get around to finishing this one I fully expect a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He stays awat for a year because he doesn't accept his wifes fucking around and a couple of bimbos and his wife crooks her finger and makes him into the happy cuckold?

Way to build a strong character and turn him into as simpering sissy in a few paragraphs.once again.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Not sure if I get it

He has an open marriage now I assume? He also has a chance to start over with his new baby (boy) hopefully? His wife is okay with that? I know you don't want to have to spell it out for us, but it seems like a lot of other people don't fully get the ending either. Explanation would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Odd Story

This story is set in a world where 90% of women have affairs, where a man's entire family betrays him in the worst of ways, where the most heinous of crimes against him occurs (his wife allows his daughters to become cheating sluts) and he is told repeatedly that he is not mature and needs to stop being childish by family, friends, lovers and business partners.

The story is well written and plotted, but is populated by bizarre caricatures with motivations and outlooks that border on the insane.

It doesn't make a lick of sense. The protagonists mother is supposed to love him. He explains in no uncertain terms that he is not interested in what they are proposing multiple times and she not only ignores him, she continues to try to manipulate him and is at least aware of a plot to blackmail him into acceptance. She clearly does not love him in any shape, way or fashion and he chooses not to see that.

It's a more extreme example set in the author's Crime and Punishment series. Not willing to reunite with your cheating, betraying spouse? You are clearly a weak, immature, childish man that needs to grow up and do your duty. Is this the voice of the cheating spouse? Yes, and also a host of authority figures in these two stories, including mentors and marriage counselors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

1. She came to his room and told him that, yes she cheated and kept on doing so while he was gone and she was so desperate to have him back. However, since he had never come clean to her about who he was inside it then she had been justified in her reaction to his perfidy even though she had not known of it. And he bought that bullshit.

2. She made a comment in one of these stories that she could at one time have lost him to other women. So she knew of his sacrifice in that regard, but it didn't count for anything by her reckoning; only her own sacrifices did.

3. When Doris was a good soldier for a year and a half because of his income problems it wasn't about love, she was prepared for his failure because it matched her overall opinion of David.

4. I would love to know what she found out in her dating during her second semester of college that made her want to come back and dominate David. Were there guys who wouldn't go for her attitude without families pressuring them?

5. They married while she was still in college after she somehow got pregnant. She earned a BA, a Masters and a PHD. This actually took years in which David struggled every day to help support his family. (Unless she was making six figures during her first years of teaching) His struggle also didn't count for anything to her.

6. The only thing I really liked about this chapter is how her bull got royally screwed over because Doris and her chair were even more immoral persons than he is.

7. Some commenters have referred to Laura of "Crime & Punishment". She became pregnant as a result of spousal rape. She was the rapist. I just wanted to throw that out there.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
disappointed

the original story was stoic well done and left me needing a sequel

this sequel is such a disappointment

the whole family disrespects him manipulates him and he forgives them all what a fucking whimp he turned out to be

in the end the family got everything they wanted from the beginning so him leaving for a year was all for naught and a fucking waste of time

someone please write a sequel to this sequel of jibberish and give our hero the balls he showed in the original story

wish i had the talent and ability to do it but alas i have no writing skills but i do have balls and a fucking concience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not disappointed

That was a wonderful follow up.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
''If you can't lick 'em, jjoin 'em"

Given that his legal and business ethics were sleazy, his peccadilloes about his wife's affair seemed mostly a point of pride and ego. Once he acquired his own mistress and was doing as much or more in the same regard, then he was good to go. There is really no one to care about in this travail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous