All Comments on 'On the Lam'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 542 Comments (Page 4)
TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
In the grey....

I understand he's a crook with a conscience, but in the end nothing was really settled, the women in his family where whore's and the men in his family where pretty much all wimps and cuckold's the only girl who might truly been seen as an love interest manipulated him back to his cheating wife not for his own good but so she could have free access to him. Not once did any of his family members apologize for talking badly about him or looking down on him and by the end not a single one believe 's there was anything wrong in what they did. The character going back to them despite all this feels more like a character regression rather than the continuation of character growth mc was experiencing in the first chapter. Overall the continuation of the story was an exciting read but not a very good sequel given the ending and the characters as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Everything about this effort was outstanding. Outline, plot development, dialogue, and ending.sgK3

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 6 years ago
This site is so absurd!

Here is a wonderful story, filled with interesting characters, with a plot cleverly conceived and full of twists and turns, and the local morons have to savage it because it’s not a simple morality play with white hats and black hats. Also, not enough women were made to suffer terribly to satisfy the He Man Women Haters.

Pearls before swine.

Five stars, every time I read it.

Rutty

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
After the wedding......

Tho they all looked hi an lo, no trace of David was ever found........All's well---that ends well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How sad

If all neuro typical people behave like that then I'm glad I'm autistic.When I got married a gave an oath.I promised before god to forsake all others so did my wife.We have both kept to that oath.If you don't intend to then why get married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Is Obvious

This writer loves women to dominate males and to brake their marriage vows. Why get married in the first place? I am sure David would not change but then again it looks like he became a fat head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So

According to your story, the women don't think you are a man unless you can forgive and live the the worthless, cok sucking, whore ass bitches. Well, I guess that mens I will never be a man. But I will not have to hang myhead in shame and I can keep my self respect.

green117green117over 5 years ago
So I started reading this again

and thought, "ya know, if you just change the genders we have a morality tale from way back when... men cheat, women put up with it, or maybe do their own and come to harm that way..." and then I read the tale of the mothers who >were< cheated on, and the interpretation seemed fairly clear to me.

Just swap the genders, and see what you feel - still aggravated? If not, then you might check your hypocrisy quotient.

Honestly, LW comments are not a reliable measure of anything... especially the ones from the 'mice. I mean, some them are actually coherent and nice...

Green-something

(I may have said this before, but I am beginning to think that RG is looking for things that >really< matter... Is it chastity? fidelity? self-esteem (and let's try to distinguish it from self-righteousness), money, political position, looks, success... or is it friendship? the kind of person who does not sell out their friends? that-which-manifests-when-you-need-help-and-the-unexpected-happens?... when the work you are doing speaks to you at might? shrugs... YMMV)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 7/29/18

Come on, don't keep it in, tell us how you really feel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting Story

I didn’t read the prequel to this story, maybe I should have. It might have given me a different outlook. But my main take on this one is that there was not a single person in the whole story I could care one whit about. Every character in the story was a degenerate of one sort or another. Okay, maybe the cab driver who drove Dave up to the South Bronx for a $500 tip. He’s just a hard working cabbie, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ah

I thought you had forgotten to emasculate the person who had found a little self esteem in the last few paragraphs of jail break. But you managed to make him the happy cuckold in the end. Thanks for not disappointing.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
What is the moral here?

If you can't beat them, join them? He learns that he's surrounded by cheats, men and women, and he can't stand cheats, at least wedding vow cheats, and yet returns to accept exactly that, and do it himself? Not to mention his entire family disparaging him for his whole life. The moral seems to be everyone is a piece of shit, so why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What, what to David the hero?o

David became just like his wife, his mother, his father, his mother-in-law, and his father-in-law. Scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Disappointing

You turned the only decent person in this story into a cuckold. 1 star for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could you expand?

Why do you have sympathy for the female characters in the Jail Braking story? As written it looks like that there was a bit of a tradition in that the women would take lovers....with or without consideration of the spouses feeling. Understanding of course that there was additional background in this story but the main protagonist had been faithful while other male characters might not have been. Traditions are not always a 'good' thing. I also tend to believe that there must be something 'there' there in order to have sex with someone, be it some type of lust or attraction. That lust or attraction is not being given to the spouse. If you have a chance please enlighten our poor souls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reflections.

It has been my experience that the stories written often reflect the beliefs of the author. If this is the case here, you are one sick individual.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 5 years ago
An absorbing and satisfying story

I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that the characters in this story were not black and white in their morality. This seems to be what real life is like. It was good that by finding love with Annette David was able to enjoy the good parts of his family and their mutual love and support even though the family morality was flawed but human. David no longer needed to receive love from his wife since he now had Annette to love. So it feels as though David has survived a difficult time and come through it with reason to be buoyant. It was pleasing to have Larry and Liz find what they wanted in each other. This author creates characters that are human and his plots are reasonably credible. Well done 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long and not especially satisfying

Very convoluted and difficult to follow at times.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
@ last comment

Warning ⚠! Mouth Breathing while reading Richard Gerald run high risk of massive cognitive dissonance . Stick to qhml1 latest offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Breathlessly awaiting a literary offering by LordSlamdawgg.....with my mouth closed.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
@LSD

I wonder if you realize what a dick everyone on this site believes you to be? Authors and readers, alike. Believe me, I have a wide acquaintance of both.

Your implication is that it takes some "superior enlightenment" to understand RG's stories, which you pretend to have, and we simpleton common folk should stick to Q. That is an insult to everyone, RG, Q and every reader of both. Believe me, RG would not thank you for attempting to be his mouthpiece. I know the man. No one wants you speaking on their behalf. Your idiocy is such that you are unaware that RG and Q are friends, and that both think you're a pretentious douche-canoe, along with every other serious writer and reader on this site. You embarrass yourself, sir.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Prologue

Well I haven't even started the story and I have a WTF for "I have great sympathy for the women in my story". You have sympathy for a coven of entitled adulterous sluts?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 4

Let them all rot in prison. Spend the rest of his life in countries with no extradition treaty.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
End of page 4

Can he pick'em or what. He's a magnet for fucked up head case women.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Hmmm

IMO he took her back twice too many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what are the negatives about?

an elegant twist to the previous. i doubt whether those complaining in this section to an "abrupt character change" have had difficulty of comprehensive reading?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
"Tell him I will stand by him no matter what"

" and be on my back for others no matter what"

if you value morals and fidelity this story leaves a bad taste, i would have loved him to "burn" them all, daughters too.

but if you can accept serial cheaters wallowing in their sordid trysts and infidelity is celebrated then it's a winner.

i love stories with selfish cruel entitled women five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

I have to agree with ADOLFSCHICKLEGRUBER.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
A sequel for people who settle for what they can get ....

I just commented at Jail Breaking that there is a sequel to be written about the women of this story. This sequel isn’t it. Everyone settles for what’s good enough. Everyone compromises. Mothers who emasculate there sons get to apologize, and the son accepts it. Wives manipulate their husbands as of right, and expect obedience. Maybe that exists somewhere.

Is Donna so easily placated by a good fuck? Her husband disappears in the face of her infidelity and she loves him - so much that more cheating soothes her conscience? The real story is not this sad tale of surrender. It’s the savage story of the guilt, loss, revenge, sadness, humiliation and shame that should ensue from their conduct.

That said, beautifully written and infuriating.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Nah , very disappointing

Liked the first story, but this is just a complete cop out. Hero turned loser, mistress or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love popping in here

every year or so to see the same mini-dramas playing out in the comments of the same old stories.

Gotta say my favorite commenter is Tazz though. It honestly gives me the warm and fuzzies seeing his fucking riddles after years and years of reading this stuff.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
I Appreciate the Effort

I like the structure of the plot and the effort that went into making this an international intrigue and backroom corruption story.

However, the I wish the same degree of effort went into the characters, which is ultimately where the story falls apart.

Every single woman is a faithless whore, self-serving and shallow. The wife? Wallows in her misery with her gigolo for months. Yep, she's heartbroken and really paying a heavy toll. I see no growth or development here. Can't change a whore?

The mom and daughters?

**"Tell my son that we forgive him and as Doris says whatever he needs," Agnes said.**

I seriously cannot believe you wrote this from a character who was relatively sane and cagey in part 1 despite her cuckoldry, but is now, I assume, completely off-the-rails delusional?.

**" "Yes and tell him we miss him and to come home," the twins chimed in.." **

I looked for some kind of apology for being conniving twats in there, but damned if I could actually find it.

The the non-sexual characters, like the senator, are self serving and whorish in her own way.

And the main character, who showed spine (to a degree) in the first series, and becomes a cool-as-ice gambler, suddenly folds like a takeout menu and bangs the whore wife in the hotel within 5 minutes after leaving her a year before. I'm getting whiplash from all of the contradictions.

Please, please please show some kind of character arc, where the people are self-consistent with the path they have chosen. They can change over the course of the story, sure, but their decisions should reflect this at each stage. It's really difficult to make a positive review on a story when I'm tearing my hair out in disbelief at how these people act. You really put in some work on this, but it just falls so far short of what would be consistent with part 1; it's too much potential to be a shoehorned RAAC that just defies any reasonable plot. Oh Wilhelm ordered the reconciliation? I can't roll my eyes hard enough. Just ridiculous.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
What they said.

Most have already said what I think. Esp Devlin Carnate and MichaelFitzgerald.

The biggest take away i had, and totally despise the premise, is it's okay to be married as long as you're allowed all the lover's you want. Just don't be some imbecilic "American romantic". Also, this story is really all about the rich Aristocratic class. They marry to protect wealth, privilege, prestige and blood lines not love. They are more partnerships or business deals than love (as in Annette's situation).

I was really disappointed in David being "ordered to grow up and take Doris back" so he could have Annette.

Doris was only sorry she didn't take a lover earlier "while the kids were still young" so she gets away with it. She always planned to have Lovers. Thanks Mom, you POS. Encouraging your D.I.L to cheat on your son. With a Mother like her who needs an enemy and just shows the lack of respect she had for men, even her own boys.

I do like how the Boswell's lost their wealth especially the bitch Margret Boswell.

shangoshangoalmost 5 years ago
Just could not resist, could you?

You FINALLY write a story about a male, not pussywhipped, and what do you do? This tale is the equivalent of a man deliberately breaking a finger to match another.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Glad you wrote it

At first I was loathe to read it but am glad I did. I expected him to accept the situation and was pleasantly surprised. Well done.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 5 years ago
Good

Well written story about sad shallow people who one would pass by without acknowledging the time of day. Cheating is not big and it's not clever.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 5 years ago
David’s and Doris’s cheating were neither equal nor analogous!

Good story, but. Her cheating was long-term, in defiance of her husband’s wishes and carried on publicly thus humiliating her husband. His affair was either in a remote mountain cabin or in Europe and far removed from the public eye. She deserves far more severe punishment if not a divorce. His affair was a reaction to her’s—their behavior is not at all analogous! For a really smart guy, he does seem a little like a wimp.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 5 years ago

I bet all those women see Dave in a all new light and see he's no push over and they learned to respect him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Math Moron alike

Tus tale is a wsste of time, a poor wimp like the characters of Math Moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This sequel should not have been written

The first story ended well, with a man escaping from the horrible bitches in his family, finally putting behind him all of the heartache and deception and becoming free. Now here we have this convoluted, long-winded, and sadly uninteresting drudge of a plot whose sole purpose seems to be to make David as dirty as the bitches he left behind. Everyone and their sister seems bound and determined to get him to go back to his slut of a wife... why? It's ludicrous.

I can only assume that this entire story was written to in some way justify getting David back together with Doris even though there's absolutely ZERO reason for him to do so. The reasons given made no sense and his thought process in finally giving in made even less. We're supposed to think that he's gotten a little of his pride back by having a mistress but the fact remains he's back with all the sluts in his family and I have no doubt whatsoever that they'll keep trying to get his neck back under their boot. The idea of Doris never cheating on him again is laughable.

So, well done, RG. You took a ton of effort to write a boring story that was essentially just an excuse to make David go back to being a cuck. Nice job.

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
Had me until

You wrote this "a good husband needs to be understanding and forgiving. Otherwise he is not a real man at all." What a piece of excrement that is. So men in you're world are just suppose to let their wives slut around and except it, or we're not men? I stopped reading your spineless dribble at that point

-1.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucked

Another f@@king cuckold story. AreU you one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A story about a contract

I did not like this story when I read it years ago, but something about it stuck in the back of my mind I finally got around to rereading it and Jail Breaking. It hit me this time. The two stories revolve around marriage as a contract. I read it the first time through the lens of modern American romantic notions of "love" marriages. This time through I realized the protagonist was in an old world arranged marriage. His parents arranged his marriage to benefit the two families. The protagonist does not love his wife. He agrees to be the supporting partner. They both agree to be faithful. This is all contract talk

RichardGerald gave the obvious clues in the discussion of the mothers' change from seeing marriage as a romantic endeavor to a contract arrangement.

The conflict in Jail Breaking comes from one party attempting to change the terms of the contract unilaterally. This happens all the time in business. Then non-parties to the contract attempted to influence the injured party to give up his rights to enforce the contract as originally agreed to, or to claim damages. The contract is the cage. Once the wife breached the contract it released the protagonist from it.

On The Lam is a story about the protagonist's realization that the old contract had benefits for him. At the end, he has negotiated a change to its terms and has willingly re-entered into the renegotiated marriage contract.

I think this is the reason I reacted against these stories the first time around. They seemed so cold. Once I realized RichardGerald was playing with the concept of marriage as a cold-hearted, intellectual contract, the basis of all arranged marriages, I actually enjoyed it. I appreciate how he showed different ways arranged marriages could play out, and how they all have an implied cynicism in them.

So, thanks for the story.

greenman440greenman440over 4 years ago
Another ruined RG story

You should have left jail breaking as it was. This was just a jumbled mess to try and justify a sort of reconcilation.

LostlurkerLostlurkerover 4 years ago
Uncomfortable ending

So many other options, or even the same ending with more clarity.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Ok, so he fell into the trap

Arranged marriages, infidelity, corruption. At least the brother in law got out. Very cerebral story. Personally id of ran for the hills , sitting on the beach, snapping my fingers saying " boy , another drink here please".

My dad was a cheater, my sister was a cheater, my ex was a cheater..... I have exiled myself from my family. No regrets. 5

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
?unsure?

Gonna have to read again before I can rate it, seemed to jump around the last page or two.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Liked the story

I still gave it a 5, because of the twists and turns. It did seem a bit convoluted, and really lacking in any emotion to equate to. He was so upset with his family, that he did the very same thing with everyone he met. Basically fucking any woman he met, wedding ring or not. I didn't like anyone in this story, and could not associate with anyone.

I felt the ending was rushed, just to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok....

The begining smelled awfull I expected a forgiveness and reconciliation, you did delivered that but he dodn't went back to be the 'servant' boy of the family, he came back to own it. That was briliant.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
All David ever wanted

The way I read the story, all David ever wanted was for Doris to be monogamous. If he couldn't get that, then he wanted Doris to quit cheating. It took her long enough. I'm not sure if she will remain monogamous, but it kind of sounded like she would. Don't know about the mothers, daughters, and fathers, though. The whole family deserves something bad to happen to each of them.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I think it worked out well. Some of it I'm not too sure of, probably because I'm really sleepy. The damn dog kept barking last night and I kept waking up. I guess there were some deer or possibly a raccoon wandering around in our yard, at midnight, and twelve thirty, and one fifteen, and two, and ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucked up the prequel with this garbage.

Took an interesting premise and then soured everything.

Protagonist turned into what he hated halfway through page one.

Too much off in different directions to try make him the anti hero while being try hard.

Suspension of belief shattered through stop start and disjointed narrative.

So much of the cuck theme, obviously a fetish for the author.

BTB so lacklustre it brought tears of boredom and frustration.

no real progression, just rehashing continuously with new elements.

The criminal element and ultimate anti hero theme were actuallyaanticlimactic and irrelevant. Purpose solely as justification for cheating and to enable RAAC but with mistress and love triangle spice.

What a steaming turd of a story. Upsetting a promising premise mangled so horribly.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
It's a corkscrew. Or something like that. No

Enjoyed the story.

Kept giving me whiplash.

Which way up or down. Side to side.

He is flawed seriously but still likeable.

Women almost all sluts. Not likeable.

I was hoping he would be husband instead of best man.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmmm

a bit confused.

So the wife stopped cheating?

He now essentially has 2 wives, one married to someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Best story in literotica that I read till now, and also best story of RichardGerald!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gross

This drivel screwed up the original.

FBG

docbookdocbookalmost 4 years ago
No love

I have read several stories from this author and have reached some conclusions.

1) A husband who does not accept an unfaithful wife is childish or immature

2) Infidelity is not a big deal as long as you “love” your spouse

3) Anyone who doesn’t agree with the “crowd morals” is to be brow beaten into submission.

4) If you show the husband to be amoral in one aspect of his life, then he must take back his cheating slut wife.

I can only surmise the author does not believe in vows, keeping promises, loyalty or respect. He always shows love and faithfulness as unobtainable fairytales and not based in reality. The sad truth is all of his female leads are selfish narcissistic sluts who in “reality” would bring hubby someone else’s child or an STD. No amount of “love” is worth putting your life (one lover tried to have husband killed), or physical health in danger for the selfish desires of another.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
You had a good story going and then....???

Part one and first part of the next story going good then all of a sudden we’ll head off in another direction and take a cheating slut back?? Great story line.. loved how he out maneuvered the state government. If he is so smart though how did two cheating bitches get him to knowingly accept their conniving ways??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Author drunk deep from the bottle of cuck

Jeezus. What an abortion of a story. Part one decent enough. But this? Besides making nearly everyone completely despicable, you changed the path of the protagonist to a weak, brow beaten, mommas boy cum sucking cuck who takes his cheating slut wife back.

Author obviously doesn't know what self respect, pride or dignity are, judging by the smug "enlightenment" of this story. Truth be told, no one is happy as everyone has lost out on something, except money. So in effect, every character in the sordid tale nearly is by definition a whore, male and female.

Repugnant story.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

This shows RG’s true colours he lured us in with part one thinking the MC got away from the whole bunch of cheaters.

But no, part Two is back to cuckville, and they all lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well, you're certainly a LIAR. You made a point of telling us this, "However, this story holds true to the one rule I try to keep. A character cannot step out of character no matter how absurd the situation. They must be true to themselves. Keep this rule in mind as you read the sequel."

Problem is, you completely changed the attitude, temperament and personality of the MC. Don't piss down our backs and tell us it's raining. You weren't happy with the negative feedback you received, so you deliberately threw this out there to irritate those you felt "done you wrong".

The hubris you display is laughable.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 4 years ago
Terrible second chapter

Why in the first story do you give your man a spine to then rip it out in the sequel? They whole property thing and him being a crook are just smoke and mirrors. What it boils down to is a weak man controlled by horrible women. And he will lay on his death bed knowing his whole life was wasted staying with someone who had no respect for him. Just sad. Why not have him just shoot himself. There are women out there that love, respect and honour their husbands, you just can seem to write them.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 4 years ago
It's Funny

So, I just read the first part and this in succession, and was reading the first page of comments. Did these people even read the first story? They say now the MC was painted as a scum in this one. He was scum in the original as well, just not spelled out like it was in this one.

He says he never loved his wife of 20 years even though she doted on him and loved him dearly. His daughters talk about him like he was someone just there, who never displayed his love for them. After reading the first one I was starting to suspect that he was possibly on the autism spector or some kind of sociopath. I thought this one made him more human.

I think it's interesting the take by so many in LW. This guy by all accounts is a really bad guy. He is corrupt. I didn't have a problem with him getting his leads unethically, but he was obviously profiting from buying land low from people who would have otherwise profited much more greatly if they held on longer, because of insider information. On top of that, he keeps his access to money from his wife. Even if he wants to protect her from knowledge about his ill gotten gains, he could have at least supplied a higher "income" to the joint family account.

So, for their 20 years marriage she was the much better wife, parent, and human being. Then she wants to fuck around and all these commenters make her out as the devil incarnate and he gets a pass. Don't get me wrong, I would have left if she wants to fuck around. But as an outsider looking in, Doris is the much better wife, mother and human being than the MC.

And last point, the commenters say they liked the ending of the original than this one. Why is a bitter, angry lonely man, and a hurt family a better ending than a wife who learned her lesson, got rid of the lover, he gotten some retribution (pussy on the side) and everyone back together and happy? Why such rigidity in either everyone is chaste or everyone must suffer till they die?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another well written

cuck story. I have no idea why so many authors here think that a husband would be so willing to reconcile with a family and wife that show such gross disrespect for him and that were quite willing to betray him in the most egregious way. Do you, RG, really think that writing in a mistress makes this RAAC plausible? LW has very few writers who both write well and have a firm grip on reality and decency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue the story

Have read it twice and still enjoy the tale, please continue to write about David and his strange family and mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't get to see what I had hoped.

This one was generally a waste of time. Jail Breaking stands on it's own merits. This falls on those same merits.

Ex 1) Agnes never did figure out what David said, and why he was such depressed child were not just linked, but her own fault. David told her that when she kissed him as a kid, he tasted what other men had for lunch.

Morals? What's that? Doris should've been canned from her school job. Morals clauses and such. Mark too. Breaking morals clauses are tenure breakers.

Also, no consequences for any of the cheaters? All that unprotected sex, and no rotating STDs? hell, we didn't see Mark get hosed from any of the other husbands he was cucking beside David.

This was for me just another trying to justify real life bull that happens daily. People wonder why divorce rate are what they are.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
How do you reconcile a character in a story like this...

...with his mother, wife, daughters, MIL, sister, and every other whore in the extended family (not to mention his own father going along with it)? They all agreed to ply him with alcohol and drugs until he was essentially comatose...and then intimidate him and blackmail him into being a willing pussy, cuckold? You must think you are some writer to be able to reconcile this MC with the women of the family? Seriously. No writer is THAT damn good. Its impossible. The tale you have woven here is nonsense.

You tried to convince us all that because he did some shady land deals...that ends up guilting him into accepting these morally bankrupt lifestyles?

I have travelled extensively and known enough Europeans and enough New Yorkers and I have not met ANY who espouse the kinds of lifestyles you write about in every one of your god dammed stories. For fucks sakes his mom would be in her fucking 60s and she is still justifying going out fucking younger guys? As if she still could. Like its her right to do so? Got news for you. Women's libidos ebb and flow through life just like a mans. I am in my late 40s right now and can still fuck for hours. Can get it up 5 to 6 times over the course of a night. I often do. None of tge women I dated or were married too...all in their 30s or 40s I might add...none of them could keep up. So ypur theories about all women and men and how their libidos work? Dumb. Also your generalizations about all these women being whores and sluts? The entire family? Every woman wants to cheat? And the men must lose all self respect and not only put up with it? But support it and convince the other men of the family to be cucks too? That a man isnt a "real man" unless he happily accepts that his wife cheats and sluts around? Get fucking real.

I dont get it. Some of your stories are believable. But for every one that is good? There are 2 or 3 that suspend belief. With some of the worst character turns (like full 180 degree turns) ever.

I have a big and extensive family. If any group of them ever conspired to drug me. Frame me. Blackmail me into doing something morally wrong? And I found out about the scheme? I'd beat the fuck out of some of them and simply cut off the rest of them FOREVER. No reconciliation. Nothing. They would be dead to me.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
This and you are Trash

Your style is so Garbage

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago

So, he embraces being cheated on so he can cheat to...what a load of rubbish.

You are a technically a great writer, but you keep writing these beta types who accept cheating wives so long as they can cheat too. Horseshit....

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Rubbish

Far too many names and sidetracks Plus despite the ending,there is no way his anger would just disappear like that.As for Doris once a cheat always a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
he should not have gone back to his wife

he should not have gone back to his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess it a blue blood sport

I can see that having a spouse that honors their vows is for the common folk. For the rich, it just a clause in a inconvenient contract. They want you to believe only hillbillies marry their cousins, its not true, they don't. Its the rich that do it. The poor have ethics and morals, cause it makes them strong. The rich don't have them cause it might make them poor.

onewildjuanonewildjuanalmost 4 years ago
Running from a mob of demented moralists

Or, the Trumplicans are out again

Someone the cell unlocked for them

Do as I say, not as done, doing, and will

They are the cuckies, for them the selfsame swill

Great story - love your style - *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feel free to comment,,, Well, not a comment, but a question.

Do ANY of your protagonist have a spine? It's like reading about semi-intelligent jellyfish.

EgregiousEgregiousalmost 4 years ago

I think its a great sequel. Perhaps a the plot was a bit complicated. But I'm a happy ending type of guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh man....

What a sick story. Full of cucks and whores. Even if I was quite impress with the quality of writing of the story, still I got sick at the end of this, I regret reading this sequel. I really thought David would hold out as he was the only one with MORALS in the story but this is where I got disgusted in the end, he just catapulted. Now he is just a future cuck. And I don't like cuck wimps. The story is a fantasy world where every one is a cheat. 4 stars for the quality of writing. 0 star for making me disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Went from good to disgusting

You made literally every single character hated, contemptible, weak and immoral. Every single one. Even the daughters you turned into shores.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
Typical Leftist Liberal Bullshit

It's a good thing us Alpha Conservatives are here to keep your women sexually satisfied. I just don't understand the woman sharing endgame of you soy boy beta Cucks. The more we screw your women the happier you are.

Add some humiliation into the mix and you all think you won the lottery. Why allow your women to control you is beyond me. Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to not marry and just turn faggot instead?

As for the author, his characters and their actions don't match up as he suggested in his overly long and holier than thou opening. I hope he realizes his beta boy issues and quits writing or takes his own life. Until then, I will gladly fuck his and other liberal Leftists like him, women.

Trump 2020, Bitches.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

The story was good, but the previous comment was/is HILARIOUS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author is a liberal cuck

You must be a real bitch! I’ll bet you live to eat the cum from your wife’s nasty cunt!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Unfortunstely

Unfortunately would could have been a good story,turned out to be a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another RG story

turned to crap. You really can't let a guy come out on top can you? They always have to be the fool/criminal/loser/wimp/cuck or just plain stupid. Take your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Written

by a weak man. BTW, regarding the first installment, nobody goes from a CC instructor to full university professor in three years. That was idiotic. Moreover, unless the cunt wife was teaching someplace that would NEVER hire from a CC, she wasn't making much money. Moreover, even if she pulled an Elizabeth Warren and claimed she was an Indian and got tenure at Harvard, she still wouldn't make as much as a partner in a small NY firm.

I think you, GA, and MM write to work out your mental issues. You seem to hate women and resent strong men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very, Very Uneasy!!!!!

This is well writen but a forced tale. And I've read thousants.

I agree with the comments, I didn't like the sequel. The American society can't go so low. Am I wrong..... Am I stubborn?

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Always The Same

No matter how evil or how humiliating, the poor stupid husband always forgives. From the first paragraph you know exactly how every story finishes. Disappointing, I was hoping this one maybe different but no exactly the same. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What crap..... strong man turning into a wimp!!!!!

He needs something stuffed. He would have better off castrated.

I was hoping for a good end. Instead..... I ended up with a revolting ending.... but, you're the writer.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 3 years ago

I loved the way the story twisted and turned with subterfuge and misdirection. The ending came with a realization of how one man settles with terms of his own choosing. Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perhaps...

...a little better than Jail Breaking, but still... The problem I have with both stories is there are not a single principal character with any integrity; pragmatic but very unlikeable. Oh well, most of RG’s stories are of this sort. Must come from growing up in NYC. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for a great story!

I've enjoyed your stories for years. They never disappoint. Even though I'm not a raac type of person, this story gave it reason through the deceit of all the players. As always, I also enjoy the litany of btb commenters... they seem to never stop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

One of the best writers on here. However the stories would be even better without

the week male characters and unbelievable female sluts.

.You always have the female characters portrayed as total sluts and whores who end up being forgiven.

It must be difficult to twist the endings to make a reconciliation possible.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Well ...

Good writing and well worked plot,

as in the first half.

But that pales when plot turns the main character

from something into nothing.

1 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good star poor end

I had high hopes for this when the sequel started well. Unfortunately, the story took a dive when the supposed hero caved. A generous 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your sympathy for adultery is disgusting! You seem to believe that women are entitled to anything they want, and the poor saps they manipulated into marriage should be grateful for the scraps tossed to them. The women you write are evil, and monstrous.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Excellent work

I'm certainly not considered a fan of raac stories but it's fairly irrelevant if you visit lit to read quality stories. I can't understand why so many readers mark down what they agree is a great story because the ending doesn't suit their preference. This and JailBreak are very good tales, thank you.

DearfieldDearfieldabout 3 years ago
Great Story

I have read this story several times, I always fall back to it when I need something to read. The Author outdid himself on this one, truly a great Story.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Hilarious! 5+ stars

If you can`t beat them, join them. Ha Ha Ha! It would be delicious to be there when the wife finds out who's the father of the baby, if she didn't know already that is. Talk about dysfunctional families!!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
opps

that is not the same MC that was in jail break. it ok though i will just read it as a completely diff story

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
oh

his wife is diff too lol man im not sure u know ur own stories man

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
With 400 comments (as of this writing)...

You really don't need my humble 5 stars to know this was well received.

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
RGverse strike again

Every woman in RGverse seemed to have a screw loose on their brain, but please reader, don't let RGverse women made you see the women in real life like them. Well maybe 70% are like that so keep your vigilance anonymous, Trust but Verify

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous