One Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

It took a long time for her words to settle in. I stared at her dumbly.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. "You want me to be your slave?" A thousand thoughts entered my mind. I'd come up with every possible scenario of what she might do to me, but I hadn't expected this!

"Yes," she replied nonchalantly. "I want you to be my little bitch. I say jump, you say how high. I say fetch, you go fetch. I say do all my work, you do all my work. I say kiss my boots, you kiss my boots. It really is that simple."

"No," I blurted, realising that it wasn't the best way to deal with this unexpected situation. Her eyes narrowed and she leaned forward, a hand snaking out to grab my chin.

"Listen to me you little perv," she hissed, rage mottling her face. "You want me to walk out of this office and tell everyone your dirty little secret then that's what I'll do. Right now. Make your mind up, and do it fast." I slapped her hand away and with as much dignity as I could muster in my outfit, stood up and walked out of her office. I wanted nothing more than to escape this party and go home.

As I reached the exit, Jade caught up with me and took my arm in hers, not saying anything but providing me with comfort as we walked out. It didn't take long to get a taxi. The drivers literally fell out of their cars to give us a lift.

"Soho," snapped Jade to the lucky driver, and I saw him strain his ears to listen as I explained what Emma had said.

"Little bitch," breathed Emma as I recounted the story. "What are we going to do?" My heart soared as she said "we", but I just shrugged.

"Me hun. What am I going to do? She doesn't know about you, so we need to make sure you're not dragged into this." She squeezed my hand and held it to her chest. When she spoke, I'd never heard such fierceness.

"Us Louise. Me and You. Don't you dare say different. We'll sort this out together." I kissed her on the lips, ignoring the stares of our driver and pulled her into an embrace.

We shortly arrived at Soho and as we walked down the main street towards out bar, wolf whistles and heckles followed our path as various groups of drunken men proposed to us. Batting their attentions away, we strode into Soho's premier club, order another bottle of champagne at the bar and found ourselves a spot to get drunk in before hitting the dance floor until our feet hurt.

Several times we slapped away groping hands, but after the bouncers had decided to become our unofficial bodyguards we spent the evening unmolested. They even flagged down a taxi for us as we stumbled out of the club and made our way home. On the journey home I received a text from Jackie saying that Emma had been found passed out in her office from too much booze. We laughed as we imagined the loss to her dignity and I felt my spirits lighten. Maybe we'd get out of this after all.

I sat wearily on the bed, waiting for Jade to come and untie my corset as she walked into the cupboard to get some night wear. I leant back, drifting off to sleep and kept my eyes closed as I felt Jade lift my arms above my head. I purred contentedly, my head buzzing from the alcohol. Expecting her to untie my corset, I instead heard a click as she handcuffed my wrists to the iron bed posts. My eyes shot open to find Jade straddling me, her wicked, sexy grin making her seem even more attractive.

"Far too early for you to be going to sleep," she said and proceeded to pull my skirt down over my legs, and ripping off the tape that held my cock in place. Leaving my corset on and my heels, she leant down and kissed my cock. It responded immediately and quickly hardened. Jade sat back up, a satisfied smile on her lips as she caressed my cock with her smooth, delicate hands. She'd pulled her own knickers off and I could see her cock pushing up the shimmering material of her dress. I wanted to reach out and grab her, but the cuffs held me fast. She took two pillows and placed them under my head, kissing me gently as she did so. With my head raised, she lifted her dress and gently stroked her own cock, before moving forward and pushing it towards my mouth.

With the handcuffs, I could do little to stop it and opened my mouth as she slid her cock in. With my head bent in such a way, and the corset preventing me from moving too much, she could only get the tip in, but it was enough. I suckled it greedily, my tongue playing with the sensitive head as she thrust softly in and out of my mouth. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock, massaging it as some pre-cum leaked into my mouth.

After several minutes, she withdrew her cock from my mouth and wiggled backwards so that her arse was over my cock. She'd lubed herself whilst in the cupboard and slowly began to slide down my shaft, penetrating herself on my throbbing cock.

I groaned as she moved slowly on top of me, increasing in speed as she became more and more excited. Being handcuffed, all I could do was lie there, enjoying the feeling of her arse stimulating my cock and thrusting upwards in rhythm to hers. My high heeled feet struggled for purchase on the bed. Sensing I was reaching a climax, Jade started stroking her own cock, and as I came, gasping loudly and straining my cuffs, she came as well, a thick stream of cum splashing my face as I filled her arse with my own cum. I could feel her cum dribbling into my lips and I licked them greedily as I spurted again inside her.

Still impaled upon me, Jade leant forward and gently kissed my lips, her cum mingling in our mouths. This time, it was her turn to give a contented purr. She stretched loudly and then eased herself off me to get the key and uncuff me. As she helped me out from my corset, I gave a sigh of relief as I was able to breathe once more. We shared a hot shower, cleaning each other off as we did so and then helping to moisturise ourselves. Within minutes, we were curled up asleep in each other's arms.

We had no plans for Sunday and spent a lazy day pottering about the house after waking up late. A hot afternoon sun streamed through the windows and the three of us went for a long walk through the park. I wore a light cotton dress that reached to my ankles and caressed my soft legs with every step. A pair of wedges and a straw hat complemented the outfit and Jade looked stunning in a halterneck shift. Jackie wore dark glasses to hide the bags under her eyes and she shrugged away our concerns. She'd aged tremendously, but perked up when I suggested a barbeque in the garden.

As Jade cooked the food, smoke wafting lazily in the air, Jackie regaled us with stories from her youth, when she'd stared out being a lawyer. It was the laziest of days, and one that in the future, I would cherish as one of the best days. I hugged my legs as I sat on a sun lounger, resting my chin on my knees and laughing freely at her stories as I drank some red wine. All thoughts of Emma were washed from my mind, but soon enough she'd make her presence felt.

I woke on Monday having no sense of the trials that the day would bring. Once I'd showered and Jade had helped me into my corset, I borrowed her green silk, wraparound dress and complemented the outfit with a pair of knee high boots. We arrived at work in a sunny mood, Sunday having been the perfect tonic to our worries.

As we stepped from the lift into work, Jade chatting freely, I noticed that the main office area was crowded with staff. Intrigued, we walked from the lift into the open plan area to find that Emma was holding court. As she spotted us, she waved happily.

"So the reason I called an emergency staff meeting," she explained. "Is because of Louise here." My heart sank as every eye in the room turned to me. Jade gripped my arm tightly as Emma strolled over. My heart beat furiously and sweat beaded my brow. The air felt still, full of anticipation as curious stares weighed down upon me. I tried to stammer some response, some retort that would silence her. I looked to Jackie, who seemed equally as stunned. Emma placed her arm around me and turned to her captive audience.

"Louise is not all she claims to be," she said, as I shrugged her arm off me. "Louise is Owen. The one we sacked last week. So sad and pathetic is this man that he's lied to you all and tried to pass himself off as a woman. Miserably I might add."

A Cheshire Cat smile spread across her face as every member of staff gasped as they saw who I was.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers