Open to Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Rolf said agreeably. "That's fair. You were her boyfriend first."

It was Sophie's turn to nod agreement, her tits jiggling with the movement of her head.

Which left us all in a hiatus, Rolf fully clothed beside me on the sofa, me with my pants round my knees, and Sophie down to her knickers, standing in front of us while the TV screen showed images of the delightful parts she had yet to expose in the flesh.

The DVD was coming to an end, and the trivial thought crossed my mind that I would have to make sure I hid the disc again before my parents got home.

"So, it's all agreed then?" Sophie said cheerfully as if we'd just decided where we were going for a coffee, or something equally inconsequential. Neither Rolf nor I dissented.

"Good."

I think her bravado was masking shyness somehow, something I'd rather thought she would have lost under the circumstances.

"Do you want me to go in another room?" I asked them considerately.

Rolf left the decision to Sophie.

"Do you want to?"

I couldn't giver an answer without thinking hard about it first, and she was patient. I really didn't want to watch Sophie making love to somebody else. "I think so," I said.

She looked almost disappointed, but said, "I understand."

It seemed she genuinely did.

"Maybe I'll get used to the idea another time," I said, sadly thinking ahead to the consequences of the strange new arrangement we'd made.

Pulling up my pants, I made as dignified an exit as I could without tucking in my shirt and doing up my belt.

Sophie came to me in my upstairs bedroom later, carrying all her clothes. I could smell she'd had sex.

"Rolf's gone home," she said, placing her bundle on a chair. She walked towards the bed, self-aware of her youthful nakedness, and looking exquisitely beautiful.

I told myself there was nothing to blame her for; she was mine again, and I could see in her expression, she still loved me. I knew her better as a consequence of what had happened, at least in her sexuality. If she wanted two guys then I was rewarded enough by being one of them.

From the foot of the bed she bent over and unfastened my trousers again. As she dragged them off I shed my T-shirt. She slivered up my body, running her soft breasts over my thighs then my genitals and belly, and coming to rest on my chest.

Her groin settled on me, her pubic hair damp.

I blocked out any thoughts of what she would have done downstairs after I left.

"I love you, Martin," she said, reaching behind and pulling my cock up between her legs at the back, the slippery wetness there making it stiffen more. She started riding my pubic bone, my cock bouncing around sometimes in contact with her hair-fringed vulva and sometimes not. I stroked her slender back and shoulders and strained to keep my cock not only upright but as much as possible in contact with the tantalising softness of her labia.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"I love you," I said because my heart felt I had no choice.

She added even more enthusiasm to her almost dry humping, bringing her cunt repeatedly back along my cock so that I could feel the lips splitting wetly over the shaft.

Her belly lifted off mine. Then I felt her hand between my legs again, leading to that indescribably beautiful feeling of physical and emotional delight as my cock slid into her.

This was the cunt of the girl I loved. Her desire to share it with two guys seemed just a foible compared to its loveliness. She was my Paris Hilton, lusted after by millions of men – or Sophie would be if she were a celebrity.

I knew she could have had any one of the guys at school, but she had chosen me to be the first and stayed with me. She hadn't dropped me for my best friend, simply reached out and drawn him into polygamous intimacy.

"Oh shit, your cock feels so beautiful!"

I stopped thinking about her and Rolf and got swept away by pleasuring her and being pleasured. She raised herself on her arms and I lifted my mouth to her breasts, shifting it from one prominent pink nipple to the other.

"Oh shit, Martin, that feels so good!"

She was riding me vigorously, as I would have her if I had been on top. Either way, the base of my cock mashed her spongy labia each time she plunged me deep inside her lubricated sheath. Our flesh-covered pubic bones were grinding together, my balls nestling in her butt cheeks.

Her breath came in and out in short gasps, breaking up her next exclamation, "Shoot it into me, Martin...fill my pussy with it!"

I let go of the rising tide in my groin, and she squealed in ecstasy, arching her back for a moment and pushing her hips into mine.

It was only then I had the thought that Rolf's cum had contributed some of the wetness I had been thrusting my cock into. A weird feeling came over me. Camaraderie? Rivalry? I didn't know.

Emotionally spent as Sophie pulled off me, I just accepted she was carrying spunk in her vagina from two guys. That somehow made her seem sexier than ever.

When she cuddled up nude in my arms I quit thinking about anything else but how much I loved her.

Ending 1:

I woke when the door banged closed downstairs.

Realising I must have inadvertently drifted off to sleep, and that my parents were home, I leapt out of bed and hurriedly tugged on my Jeans and T-shirt. Sophie, her shoulders bare, slept on blissfully under the sheet, looking innocent and beautiful.

I hauled loafers onto my bare feet as I hurried along the upstairs hallway, and was going downstairs when I heard my name called in my father's familiar voice. Did it sound disapproving?

"This has to be yours," he said when I reached the living room, holding up a shiny disk on one finger.

I tried to look as if I didn't know anything about it.

"The DVD player was on when I came in," he said.

Had Rolf left the Sophie-porn playing again when he left, or was it just the TV that had been on?

"Best not to let your mother see it, I think," my father said, liberal as usual. "I hope you and Sophie are using protection."

Blushing, I nodded dumbly, realising my father probably thought a girl who let herself be filmed in the buff, like he'd just seen, was promiscuous and putting me at risk of STDs. Actually, we weren't using condoms; Sophie was just on the Pill.

I took the disc from him, gripping it at the edges.

"Is she upstairs?" he interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes," I told him. She came over after school." I wondered how much of the video he had watched. "Rolf was here too for a while."

Implying Sophie and I had not spent the whole time together seemed the right thing to say.

"Perhaps you should invite Sophie down before your mother gets home," he suggested tolerantly.

I wondered what he would think of Sophie, and me, if he knew Rolf was now fucking her as well, and that I'd gone along with it. How far would his easy tolerance go, I wondered.

Upstairs, Sophie was sitting in the bed with the sheet pulled up to her neck. Love was still in her eyes.

Ending 2:

"This has to be yours," my father said, holding up a shiny disc with his finger through the middle.

I went over wordlessly and took it from him, recognising from the cover he had in his hand that it was the chic-flick Sophie had brought over after school. She and I had been watching it before we went upstairs.

Needless to say I was glad it wasn't the sort of disc I had just been dreaming about, and relieved that my nightmare of Sophie wanting me to let her share her body with Rolf was nothing more than some Freudian perversion in my mind. I had no intention of confessing about it to her or Rolf.

"Has Sophie gone home?" my father asked.

"No. She's upstairs."

"Your mother will be home soon." Even though she was as liberal as my father, he often seemed to want to protect her from the raw reality that I was sometimes having sex with Sophie in our home.

I was really grateful neither of them ever mentioned it directly. It was just tacitly understood.

"Okay," I said. "I'll go up and get Sophie to come down."

"Let her freshen up first if she likes," he said, looking at my bare ankles as I retreated.

I flushed, wondering if he had formed a picture in his head of her naked in our shower. He had that kind of look in his eye.

Ending 3:

I came round feeling groggy. Someone was shaking me by the shoulder. I was in my bedroom. Sophie and Rolf were sitting on the bed at my side. We were all fully clothed, unlike the situation in my wild imaginings.

"What sort of trip was it, man?" Rolf was asking.

"I was worried," Sophie said. "You were tossing and turning and muttering like a crazy after you passed out. I thought it was going to be a downer." She looked relived I seemed okay.

"Was it kinky stuff you were dreaming?" Rolf wanted to know.

Sophie threw him a reproachful look.

"I thought you went home," I said to Rolf, confused by what was reality and what was not.

"No. I've been here all the time. Don't you remember?"

My eyes went back to Sophie, but Rolf urged, "So tell us about it." He was the one who suggested I be the first to experiment with the drug that Sophie had turned up at my house with, not that either of them had expected it to knock me out.

I felt so groggy I still couldn't lift my head. "It was kinda crazy and unreal," I dismissed the experience as if it was unimportant.

"Some sort of fantasy?" Rolf's tone and expression were lewd enough to let us know the type he wanted it to be.

"There was a lot of sex in it," I confirmed, hoping it would shut him up. My eyesight was fuzzy and my head was aching.

"What sort of sex?" he wanted to know.

Sophie giggled at my discomfort. I paid her back by telling Rolf, "I imagined I'd made a video of Sophie dancing nude and that you persuaded me to let you watch it."

Sophie flushed a deep pink. Rolf chuckled, "I wish!"

Sophie punched him playfully on the arm.

"I'll go next," Rolf said eagerly. "I might imagine watching it."

Sophie's blush crept down her neck.

Rolf wanted to know. "What else happened?"

I said, "Sophie wanted to have sex with both of us."

I guess, in a way, I was so traumatised by my drug-induced nightmare that I was testing Sophie's reaction to the very idea of it. She giggled and said to Rolf, "Then you definitely aren't taking a pill."

"Maybe you should," he quipped lasciviously, a big grin on his face.

"Shut up." Sophie wriggled on the bed uncomfortably.

"You might be my best friend," I told Rolf, "but that isn't happening."

"Oh, I don't know," Sophie was grinning, teasing us now. "It doesn't seem such a bad idea to me."

_________________

In the next and final chapter of this story I will provide a sequel to each of the three endings written as possible scenarios above.

12