All Comments on 'Opening Lines Ch. 03'

by ishuddacalledbefore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Selling CUCKOLDING is Sick Stuff Author

Glad your wife really enjoys black cock and multiple cocks while her wimpy wussie husband jacks off when and if she lets him. Eating out her cunt full of her big cocked lovers stringy cum may help her orgasms but when is his turn - where is the balance in only her being the one to choose lovers! Hardly fair! But thats the way he wants it - Sick wussie male!!! Now her going off alone allnight to her love feasts must really turn him on! How much more sick can this be? How fair of her - how respectful of him and her, the mother of thier(?) children.

Trying to sell marital couples on cuckolding is really like saying "here try this crack cocaine you will love it and it will really help your marriage" Sick jaded pitiful people love misery and company - so author get some help before it's too late. Hopefully there aren't any children around your home as your jaded perverted mind gets worse.

Most of all move this perversion to FETISH where it belongs and where it may be appreciated by those jaded sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more shit

Oh yeah a man's biggest fantasy is to see lezbo sex with his wife's hot friend. It never occurs to him to nail her as the fantasy. This is shit like all this gay crapola leeching into every fricking category.

Lit needs to EDIT and DELETE or at least flush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If

The fucking is completely devoid of this "love" bullshit the authoress says she has for the husband, then why not just have him for cuddling and making her a living? Whe the sex with the husband. Sex is just sex and love is love. This makes no sense and is paradoxical if not just plain idiotic. He and his wife Amy should both just use the "loving"' for get togethers with family and friends, Snuggles and kisses on the morning exit to work, Christmastime with the kids, etc. The fucking devoid of love as you say should only be done with all the others that have had their cocks up her various orfices.

To each his own but if it were me in this situation, I wouls let her have this new found freedom, send her kids a check each month, and let her fuck and suck 100,00 men until their cocks drop off with VD and her pussy is a mass of slimy sore. If hubby like to watch, she can have her lovers tape her whoring and he can beat his tool. It would really be a turn on to any man to go to the fucking grocery store with his wife and kids, and have every man in the store turn to their friends and say, "man oh man, that fucking slut is a good piece of ass and her old man is one dumb motherfucker to keep her up while some other guy fucks the shit out of her." (literally) The fucking kids are bound to find out their mother is a god damned slut. I'm sure they will really love her all the more for it.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
75

75 for a well written story and it is sexy and erotic. As others here I don't see sharing ones wife as any thing loving. she can say she is having sex because she loves her husband, bull she has sex because she likes it. Yes sex is sex and love is what she should have with her hubby and neither one should want to share with anyone but each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't pay any attention

I think some guys like to read stories in the "Loving Wives" catagory so they can trash them. I would guess these are guys who are single, limp dick morons who never enjoyed what a fabulous experience this can be. They love doing a "contempt prior to investigation" slaughter of those of us who enjoy this activity. Simple solution guys: don't read them. Duh!

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
I'm glad neither side is too emphatic

Lots of name calling in the comments. Nobody seems willing to consider that the other side might have valid issues.

There is one thing I don't understand, well, maybe several, but one in particular. You (Amy) say it is the most loving, giving thing that he lets you do all of this and that he gets joy from it. And you don't mind too much if her gets some now and then. Does he love you much more than you love him? He's only supposed to get pleasure from you getting pleasure but you don't get anything out of him getting pleasure? It's only good if it's all focused on you? You even go off without him and his only pleasure is second hand. Why don't you get joy from his pleasure?

So you say he isn't that interested. You weren't that interested in the beginning. Maybe if you encouraged him, showed enthusiasm for seeing him enjoy himself, he would come around. You're not saying no, but maybe you're saying you're not interested and that tells him he shouldn't want to do it because you won't be happy.

It seems like a very lopsided relationship. He gives and you are willing to take. It can be very satisfying to give to one you love. You're missing out. Do you want to look back on your life one day and only be able to say, "I took everything he had to give?" And if you decide that giving to him that way would give you pleasure, he ought to be willing to give it a try the way you did.

That's what I don't understand.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too long and too much repeat of the philosphy

Nevertheless, I gave it 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous