All Comments on 'Oscar the Friendly Ogre'

by Lord Bitememan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hilarious

very funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very funny

I enjoyed it a great deal.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
mission accomplished

Target Osama Bin Ladin acquired.

Target Osama Bin Ladin executed.

Target Osama Bin Ladin swimming with the fishes.

Thanks to the cool-headed leadership of POTUS Barrack Obama.

It is amusing to realize the general ignorance of history among a miseducated populace. The so-called 'Nanny State' so belabored by psuedo-conservatives was actually created by their predecessors among the Progressive Republicans. To improve living standards among the impoverished. So they could be healthier workers and strong soldiers. To improve the public health and safety. To standardize education to a National standard, encouraging loyalty and service to the State.



What went wrong is, the Republicans forgot to reproduce and that reality of Demographics had left them a dwindling minority by the 1960's. Desperate to recover power, they made their deal with the devil. Holding their noses, they accepted the unwashed masses of dixiecrats fleeing the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights.

Then promptly lost control of the GOP to the horde of ignorant newcomers,

Resulting in the propping up of that senile buffoon Reagan by the Cheney/Bush League kleptocracy at the behest of their Saudi masters. And it was successful for a couple of generations. The pseudo-conservatives have trapped America into the perpetual war with our frienemy the Saudi led Arab tribes against the Turk tribes.

Yes, I know the Bin Ladins are Arabs, interlocking with the Saudi's in incestuous marriages and corrupt business deals. With the Bushes as very junior partners.



Trouble is, the New Republicans themselves forgot to reproduce and are now in decline as America's population has undergone a sea-shift in demographics. Another unseen schism in the GOP is the rise of Russian influence led by Putin's buttbuddies the Koch brothers. The Russian's also have a history fighting the Turks. The Ailes/Murdoch gang are trying to figure out which GOP faction to throw their support behind but any realistic coalition would be rivened dividing up the loot. Thieves will out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious comment

I absolutely adore the spin that leftists use to justify or rationalize their failed policies. It is almost as though the past six years never happened. Amazing, really.

The isolationist/apologist/globalist wing of the Democratic party has had their way in terms of both domestic and foreign policy for six years. Nearly everything they have ever wanted has happened. How's that working out for us?

Our "cool-headed leader" began his presidency by touring the Middle East, giving speech after speech, in which he apologized for every wrong-doing (real or perceived) that America has ever perpetuated upon the Middle East and the rest of the world. We pulled our troops out of Iraq, and (for the most part) Afghanistan.

We sent drones and other military aid into Libya to topple their leader and allow radical Islamists to fill the void without intervention. We stood by and offered nothing but harshly-worded memos when tempers flared and power shifted in Egypt. We allowed Iran, Syria and North Korea to continue building WMD's without repercussion. Syria crossed the mythical "red line", and our "cool-headed leader" did nothing about it. We've stayed out of Russia's business and allowed them to take over the Crimean region of the Ukraine (which liberals had disarmed during the Clinton era, leaving them defenseless to protect themselves.)

We've refused to help Great Britain, France and Germany when asked, and we've all but removed Israel from our Facebook Friends list, even going so far to suggest that they hand over the Gaza Strip to their enemies. We've pulled away from the missile defense programs in Eastern Europe, despite the pleas of our former allies.

We've made enemies of our friends, and have tried our best to make friends with our enemies. How's that working out for us? Well, there was the terrorist attack on Boston last spring, another terrorist attack in Benghazi a few months before that, several other terrorist plots in New York City and Chicago that were foiled at the last minute, a resurgence of Al Qaeda, a soon-to-be nuclear-armed Iran, and violence, beheadings, crucifixions, kidnappings, sex slavery, rapes and murders throughout the Islamic world.

Bravo, Democrats.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous