All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 04'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 583 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Javmor79

The problem with your logic is that all of his problems were caused by his so-called friends and wife in the first place. It's not like these guys helped him out of a situation because of the goodness in their hearts. They fucked his life up and now felt guilty so they wanted to put it back together. Life doesn't work that way! Once a serious problem has tore things apart you don't get to simply put them back together again. The only reason this ended the way it did was because the author made this guy a shmuck. I can't think of anyone that I know who would still be friends with these people. They fucked his life up! Don't make them saints because they tried to put it back together. That is at best naïve!

dylan954dylan954almost 11 years ago
So sad

Such a good story with such a weak ending. It isn't the conclusion I find weak, it is the rush to get to the end and having worked so hard to achieve understanding and work through the situation in which he found himself, the title character rolled over and all of a sudden one meeting and everything was better. Thank you anyway for a good read and I wanted the criticism to be constructive because it takes real skill to write the way you do and I wish to acknowledge that fact too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Many thanks for all your hard work. It is a compelling story and a difficult personal situation. I don't understand the negative comments, as we only read these stories for entertainment, not to find perfection.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
I Hope you will continue with your story telling

Loved both your stories and look forward to your next effort.

Thank you for the reading entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unsatisfying.

You had a great story going--interesting, fleshed-out charachters, good plot, story moving along nicely, then you ruin it with a shitty, completely unsatisfying ending. From five stars (for 3.5 chapters) to ultimately two overall. A shame.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
The ending was as graceful as the Hindenburg disaster.

This story followed lines of logic til the ending blew the roof off. This story rambled on and on with lumbering of plots and scenes that had no clear definitions. You stumbled in too many directions watering down any effectiveness and then chopped in a surprise ending that made no sense whatsoever. The story became a farce and an exercise in futility. Although, the words and plot lines fell in to patterns on occasion, they were voided at some point by circumstances. There :s no message or outcome that fits any logical syllagism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohhhh

What a wimp, surely he should have shot those scumbags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure crap!!

Agree with other Anonymous "should have shot those scumbags"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Other reviews gone a little too far.

OK so this series was so much more than I could have expected. The dialogue and situations are true to life and even the Dr. Ingram twist is believable when one considers how many private companies exist today that provide all manner of services. I was enthralled by all but the ending. It was just a little weird that suddenly the main character accepted that they "jumped the gun, assumed I was on board because they were drunk, high and horny, and they'd misread my signals". He already knew that at the beginning and refused (rightly) to forgive them because they didn't make any effort to find out if he was on board. Instead they premeditated a plan to hopefully push him into it and when it failed they, including his wife, just went ahead with what THEY wanted and hoped he'd be down later. They completely ignored all signs of his true feelings in favor of a plan they HOPED would bend his feelings to their desires. They can honestly say they thought he'd be cool, but they can't honestly say they thought very hard about how much it could hurt him. They were careless and while that might be forgivable from pals, it would be unforgivable (to most people) from a spouse. That combined with the manipulation to get him back just wouldn't logically lead to reconciliation. If anything he'd be more likely to reconcile with the friends than his wife. His wife's actions were more appalling than his buddies. His wife set him up for an orgy he didn't know about. Then she thought it'd be cool to fuck his buddies in the house where he was sleeping. This is his WIFE!! She knows him supposedly, but didn't give much thought to his wishes or how much it could devastate him. If she really thought he'd be down then why not just tell him? Trickery usually isn't needed to get people to do things they want to do and when trickery is needed you can't honestly say you are doing it for the person tricked. SHE wanted to fuck his friends so she did. Then SHE wanted the husband back so she ok'd fucking mind games to FORCE or MANIPULATE him to come back to her, once again giving no thought to what HE wants. And I know the friends came up with the idea and supposedly she just went along without knowing all the details, but FUCK THAT! It's the same thing as before when she hoped he'd be cool with the orgy; She didn't try to think about how it might affect him. She just did what she wanted without thinking so later she can say "oh I didn't know". When you love someone it's your responsibility to know. How he moved ahead with the wife, but not the friends seems reversed and illogical, but the story was still genius and the negative comments on here have gone a bit too far I think.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Guess this happens when you're off your meds.

Beginning the story by saying it meanders, and warning readers to "hold tight" doesn't bode well for an enjoyable read.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
And, clumsy foreshadowing/foretelling disrupts the story.

There's got to be a better way to transition than tell the story ahead of itself. I want to know what is going to happen when I get to it in the story, not two chapters ahead by some doom saying pronouncement. It's a poor way to build suspense.

The dummy that is J is a doofus, not a person of high moral character as some have said. I can handle the over analysis of situations, but not the weak kneed responses he generates, or others generate for him. He's really mostly a crybaby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

As more evidence of their deceit comes to light, he decides to take her back? WTF?

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
wow just wow

story sucks ass your either MM or one of those weird freaks in anther name, no logic no respect no real balls for your male character, fuck him over everyone lied she knew, but wave your FAIRY wand and all is forgiven. well another sad writer jumping on the no logic plot line train, you will get tons of support from the reconciliation with out reason at any cost sick fucks on this sight.

where is her love? it is not enough to hold this type of marriage together how does she show it?, please read your own story from a mans point of view, not a submissive's, grammar and flow are great but its the logic of the plot flow, 1+1=2 not 34 like in this story, for his own sake of mind he would dump(hate) them all not suck there dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"wow just wow" indeed

Illiterate cocksmokers like monkcalm should never criticize a literate author's work. When it learns the difference between "your" and "you're" it can return, fresh from smoking a fat cock, and leave a critical comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF?

So Jim and Mark have fucked Chloe. But good guy Jace hasn't banged Kathy and Wendy. I'm as chivalrous as the next guy but that wouldn't work for me. Nope the only fix would be to have good buddies Jim and Mark watch as Jace fucked their wives senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a pizz poor ending to total destruction of him by wife and friends

I would have handed exwife a pistol and told her to prove her love by shooting all four of them and then to commit suicide. The good doctor is a whore and sexual exploiter, she needs to be taken care of. You ruined a story of complete betrayal and humiliation, by heaping more on him. Made him forever a wimp and cuck, and free her to new affairs.

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frankly, I'm disgusted

The last paragraph of the final chapter shows that 'Jace' is not longer who he thought he was and what he stood for. Now he's just what he left his wife over. A scuzzy cheater. Period. We get to watch him every step of the way, making tiny baby steps toward everything that he left his wife for and embraces it.

Frankly, I'm disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jezzaz

Looks like you got your ass handed to you based on your readers comments on this P.O.S. ending to your pathetic CUCK/WIMP story! I would say you got your balls kicked in but if you're a man you clearly have none and if you're a woman you're obviously a man hating CUNT! Either way you took a promising story and fucked it up!

Score it a "-1".

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE CIRCLE JERK CLOSES

and the Jerk is right in the middle. TK U MLJ LV NV

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Dude...

I'm reading the last pages and thinking, "This guy is going to finally throw down some revenge, some thunder, and tear apart their fucking world!". And then BOOM, he's a fucking wimp. Honestly, I think I was more pissed about Amy/Jessica/Dr whatever than anyone else. What a perfectly horrible thing to do to someone. Oh well, I kept reading it so I definitely wasn't bad...just disappointing.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Idiots

Some people are idiots. All of you guys hollering about revenge. Did it ever occur to you that he is happy at the end of the story? His wife is never going to cheat again. He got free sex from a professional who made it her life's work to get him through the pain. Is revenge really the answer when you've already won? What would that have gotten him? A temporary victory that ended with a hole in his heart. I swear, some of the people who read these stories need to grow up and actually get into a relationship with a real woman. Stop judging real life situations on these stories. The majority of the people who get cheated on don't get revenge. The one's who do usually end up in jail or getting sued for damages done in a fit of rage. Forgiving does not make you a cuckold, and "revenge" does not make you real man.

dagoatmandaviddagoatmandavidover 10 years ago
well Im done with your stories

You make excuses for being a wimp. then try to justify some sluts actions and there friends. First the title was rt she was out of love for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Hey guys this is story. A well written story. Why not just enjoy it and forego the critiquing! OK there are a few misspellings and grammatical errors in English English but it is free and very enjoyable. TKU

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So funny

To those who say "it's just a story, and he ends up happy," I say, it's just a story, which means that the author can construct whatever lie he likes. This began as a story about two people who loved each other in a committed relationship, then a multitude of people fuck over the husband and manipulate him endlessly. Fast forward to the end and now even he has turned his back on a healthy way of life. And the "doctor" specializes in "rehabilitation?" I suppose "doctor" is another way of saying "whore" since she, in essence, is paid to fuck him. I suppose my biggest problem with the story is that I'm mostly normal, I'm not a big fan of fucking around on my significant other, and since I don't manipulate others, I expect the same in return. No amount of "rehabilitation" (more accurately, brainwashing or trained behaviour) would change me from who I am. The hubby is represented as decent and honourable, and he ends up a whoremaster? Hard to believe. So I'll wrap up by saying the story was well written....VERY well written....but the premise was deeply flawed, and the ending utter tripe. What could have ended better and resulted in a very nice story instead was degraded into a quivering mass of bullshit. Pity.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
I like your style

I have been reading two authors lately. One is a much more internal writer, going on and on about the internal emotions of his protag.

Your style of writing is more direct. THINGS HAPPEN! There are twists. There are questions. There are scene changes. Not some man constantly going on about his feelings.

What introspection occurs is entirely story based and natural.

+++

Now about the story.

My first reaction is WTF.

My second reaction is WTF.

I...get it. Sort of. Some of this was telegraphed. And I understand that.

So I get his diffidence on how to treat these people who spent a quarter of a million dollars on him.

HOWEVER...there is one point brought up which you forgot and which really, with a few seconds thought, really ruined this last scene for me.

It was Jim. Jim, with his wife bent over the table, fucking her so he could see her man if he wanted to. Who FUCKED HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER SUPINE HUSBAND.

That is serious ego. That is serious 'power play'. They can talk about 'doing what is best for you' but from fucking his wife to 'fixing' his head, it was Mark (That fuckwad!) and Jim MAKING J and Chloe do what THEY wanted!

THEY had to control things. THEY couldn't live with guilt. Fuck Chloe if she got raped. Fuck how it would screw over J's head if they failed. They didn't want to feel like shit so they took any number of risks on behalf of J and Chloe's psyche.

These are toxic toxic people. And I am head scratching at his acceptance of Chloe back. Jessica totally ruined her moral authority with J by being found out. So why the hell would he listen to her?

But, assuming he assumed she meant well and had his best interests at heart (and frankly, she is the ONLY person he can have that assurance. Why? She is being PAID to have his best interests at heart unlike the four douchenozzles he used to call friends) and he listened to her and reconciled with Chloe.

I would be fucked sideways if I were him before I saw any of them again. This 'ruined' the story for me. It broke suspension of disbelief.

So when you piled on more 'happy fantasy slap and tickle, hee hee, we're all fucking everybody else' at the end...well...the story, which was something like 12.5 pages of gold had already been spoiled.

THIS man, this DECENT man who spent 5 months of pain and manipulation BECAUSE of group sex suddenly becoming John Hormone and doing threesomes WILLINGLY with his WIFE?

Jezzaz...really? Please! Why did you do that? It was like the relationship with Amy...four months of good ruined by a shitty last scene.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Too long and wordy and outlandish plot.

Totally outrageous storyline. The excursions from scene to scene were too numerous. The plausibility was non existent at best. Perhaps, if I were under the influence of a recreational drug of sorts it would have had more plausibility. I didn't like it much. It was not that big of a deal. The main character Have had swinger friends that tried to recruit him but seduced his wife without consent. End of story. Jace flies straight and doesn't lend out his wife under any circumstances. It just didn't make sense. Chloe spread her legs without her husband's consent and it made no sense to take her back. Jace should've shot them all dead and pleaded insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The author is awesome!

I just didn't like how we have a man of principal holding to it until those 'friends' hire a 'doctor' and she introduces him to what he was disgusted with. Then he moves on and finds out he was so manipulated that it actually worked. Not cool.

On top of that, he goes back to his slut and cheater wife and is again friends with the ones that fucked him over. No, no principals amongst this man.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Absurd

Totally unbelieveable and repulsive characters.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Too much

He goes from being principled and pissed about cheating to swinging at the end? After all the build up as being someone that stuck to their beliefs regardless of the circumstances, it comes across as false.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wtf?

I agree, the ending was bullshit. You completely changed J's character. There is no possible way he could forgive that, any of it. Now add to the fact that he's cool with threesomes and swapping? What was with doc Ingrams bullshit final advice? "So she made a mistake and it was a biggie. Get over it. You're only hurting yourself" Jesus, this whole story was awfull, well written but awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Was With You Until

J reconciled with the 'friends.' Full on reconciliation? No. But just what he did was too much. Swapping and having an open relationship with Chloe? Shows he doesn't value her as he previously did. Why would he?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
until the end

This was pretty good until the end.

If J was truly a man of principle he would have left town alone instead of reconciling with this bunch of amoral/immoral manipulative ass-hats.

With a warning to all of them that if they did not want a highly talented hacker to make it his life's work to destroy them they had best not ever interfere in his life.

Toxic does not begin to describe them.

I can see J being in threesomes with Amy/Dr. Jessica Ingram:

1) He already had doubts about her

2)They were neither married or engaged

So recreational sex under different rules than relationship lovemaking.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
You had me

until the last few paragraphs.

Here is a guy who has had his life destroyed by his 'friends' trying to manipulate him into swapping and group sex and it nearly destroys his life and marriage. And then, at the end, he's suddenly okay with it all? It's not consistent with the character as portrayed until that point and undermines the story. Over all it was an interesting take on the genre with a novel plot line. There were some editing issues and the story seemed halting at times, but overall a very good read . . . until the last few paragraphs pretty much ruined it.

CharleyTCharleyTabout 10 years ago
Up until the end!!!

You spoke of trust and betrayal and then wimp out and took her back. Too bad, I thought you had potential.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
My previous comment being said

I'm sorry your fetish for group sex got in the way of the excellent story. While YOU may like it, your character couldn't have.

Please PLEASE keep writing. This was very very good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Cantbuymy, stop hiding behind a new profile, you got banned once and you're going to get banned again.

racoon1174racoon1174about 10 years ago
Crap Ending

All that work to build him up as a man of honor then he just let's these assholes off the hook what a absolutely shitty ending. I wish I could take back the stars I gave the previous chapters. Oh and could you have stolen more from the Accidental Nudist Cabin in chapter 1. At least have the honesty to say he this influenced my plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good writing.

However people feel about the ending the tale was good.

Also the author has the courage to allow anonymous comments, unlike so many prolific posters who lack belief in their own works.

i have been visiting this site for well over a decade and i would never give 5* to someone who is to afraid to let me comment anonymously.

5* for this story, even though I don't like the ending.

9pool9poolabout 10 years ago
For things between Jay and Chloe to have worked out...

...you needed Chloe to throw the final wrench in the plans. It's too unbelievable that they would get back together when she knew (or at least had a strong inclination of) how much he was being set up and manipulated.

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
Forgiveness

This story was extremely well written.

I don't often believe in forgiveness. Most Americans are predators and thugs. It's deeply ingrained in our culture and history. And predators see compassion as weakness. If you let them, they'll just screw you again. It's in their nature.

But I also know that humans are fallible. They just make mistakes. Mostly they don't admit or learn from their mistakes. But when they try as hard to make amends as this group did, how ever misguided their approach, maybe you need to forgive them. They will probably do something equally stupid and hurtful in the future. But maybe he should let this one go.

There isn't a circumstance that I would consider sharing someone that I loved. And if she was inclined that way, whether she actually did it or not, I would consider that "irreconcilable differences". But ultimately, he willingly shared his partner(s). So maybe his friends weren't that far off in the beginning.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmm

I can't agree with a few other commenters. It is well written in that it uses proper English and punctuation.

Problem is, the plotline sucks.

We're asked to believe a number of things that don't add up. First, that any of them would think swinging would be his thing, then later the author ends it where it's a perfectly normal thing for this guy.

Next, his closest and most personal friends, the ones that know him best, would so cravenly try to manipulate him (sorry, I have friends, and none would EVER pull that bullshit.) Second, that he'd ever speak to such people again after finding out what they did.

And lastly, of course, that he takes back the cheating bitch. The author even writes it all out, how he's been abused, manipulated, lied to, fucked with, cheated on...the whole mess of it all, and still he takes the bitch back? Here's where the author fucked up the most....

Chivalry.

Chivalry, having a sense of honor and decency, and holding yourself to that particular standard. There are no chivalrous threesomes or fuckfests, and the author gives us two competing psyches in one individual that somehow just don't match well enough to be believable. And any story, to be truly entertaining, must have a possibility of truth and logic to it....which the author so thoroughly destroys.

So, to sum up, the other chapters...meh, not bad, the author shows promise. And did so right up to the bitter, fucked up, end.

arincharinchalmost 10 years ago
Truly Nonsensical

I wasted time I will never get back. Lots of nattering. Lots of missing words in sentences and misspelled words here and there. Impetus not impetuous for example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Truly a disgusting fucking ending

Sheer nastiness. Every principle he stood for, he broke. And in the end, he took the disgusting Chloe back. I hope every time he looks at her cunt, he see's Jim's cock banging back and forth in it, especially when he is licking it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Crap!

This is truly one fucked up story. Sickening! I wish I could score it less than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Story

You have created a very realistic story.

As you wrote "We aren't used to people who actually stand by what they say they do."

I am one and I now live happily as a recluse. I will trust a Rattlesnake more than another human.

Very well planned, thought out and written.

Thankyou.

Bill1104Bill1104over 9 years ago
Poorly thought out ending

I knew going in that he was going to take her back - the low rating gave it away. Normally, I don't think it's fair for the BTB folk to give a bad rating just because the guy reconciles with his wife. In this case, however, the ending was so poorly thought out that the last segment earned the low scores.

The fact that he took her back is not as important the lack of logic he employed in doing so. It's almost as if the writer did this (stupid reasoning) on purpose.

It's a shame because the rest of the story is pretty good.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugh...

""What am I supposed to do, J? Tell me. Tell me what I need to do to have you back. I'll do it. Anything."

OK, do you promise? Alright, become unfucked by our friends not only that day, but after you crawled back into bed with the four of them again. Take us back in time and where you are unfucked by them all, something you ALL PLANNED.

No? You can't do that? Well, you fucking lied then, you said you would do anything. So I'm leaving and if I ever hear from any of you again, I'm going to destroy your lives so that you have nothing to live for. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

And then you flushed it down the toilet with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
everyone around him is a manipulating piece of shit

doctor ingram needs to be jailed and repeatedly raped in lock up and the rest of the gang terminated. I don't know about chloe but what the hell, off her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

The part where you pull absolute shit out of gold. So have a hard earned 1*

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
What did Chloe know

and when did she know it? She's so naive and manipulatable you could easily have excluded her from the friends' con games altogether, uttrerly unaware of the charade being played all around her. You injured the story by making her partially culpable . Better would be the two of them, him wised up, her still as helplessly ignorant as ever, riding out of town into the sunset. Or are those towns they inhabit as far west as anyone can go?

pakmul48pakmul48over 9 years ago
Good story

I actually enjoyed the story, but... learn how to use punctuation and PLEASE remove the (-) from your keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the emotions, storyline has big gaps

I did not rate any of these chapters. Major flaw for me are that the 3 guys sent J out to deal with the tree. Friends would do that together. The second one for me is that if you wake-up unsuspectingly and see your wife of 11 years having sex with one of your best friends, no way you'd quietly slip away. You'd sit-up in shock and shout! No way they would not notice you waking up.

I love the way J's feelings are described, I feel more of the "other side" emotions should be detailed during the story. Waiting until the end does not do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmmm - not believable

would Cloe really not be aware of the swinging of her friends? And if you go away for a weekend not mention it to your husband? Not even after the suggestion of showing a porno? Or after viewing it and having sex afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No way he would ever enter into a swinging or multiple partner lifestyle

based on his thoughts in chapter 3 and up to the epilogue of chapter 4. The negativeness experienced would preclude those options I would expect. Lousy ending to an otherwise good story. Getting back together with Chloe was a real option due to her actions post separation. She did nothing that could have been misinterpreted as shining him on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A therapist who doesn't need informed consent ?

Goodbye license. Hello enormous settlement. RAAC bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the wife intentionally betrayed him, dont hide behind drugs or alcohol

he should never consider the woman who betrayed him and her marriage. The Doctor needs a wide open full press lawsuit and a hidden mike would have gotten her confession. Simple shit and in a truthful real world all six of em would have died there. Well maybe keep Wendy for a few days.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WITH SOME BETRAYALS YOU CUT THEIR HAIR

with others their soul. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a garbage posting.

jezzaz..how totally fucked up are you? Your postings indicate that on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being totally fucked up, you are a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story - stupid very last part of ending

The story was very plausible assuming that J fundamentally finds the swapping activities that happened and were offered totally against his vision of what his marriage should be. So then, to end the story with him swapping, doing three ways and planning more just makes the whole rest of the story based on his revulsion of what happened originally seem very unbelievable.

nhreadernhreaderover 9 years ago

161 comments you certainly provoked interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked the story

The story was very well constructed and written. Jace would be an extremely rare individual, there were shades of him in the Mattew Crawley character in Downton Abbey. I thought the ending, the intervention, was the only real weak point, I guess the Halloween Party 3way too. While some of the actions were somewhat implausible, the implausible does occur, and makes fiction better. The comments from some of the cuck-phobes do get wearisome it is somewhat understandable with the pro cuck orientation of the site. For instance cuckold has no place being a tag for this story. Jace is no cuckold. I experienced numerous times after reading an outstanding story that had wife cheating, but significant retribution and yet in the "similar stories" box will be an obnoxiously wimpy cuckold story.

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Yeah, it's not BTB, nuclear and all that shit. It's more like real life when you've got to figger out what's really important to you. I liked it. A Lot.

The rest of you BTB fuckers should shut the fuck up. Good writing is good writing whether you like the subject matter or not. This at least, for you dipshits, good writing with interesting characters, dialogue and plot. Most of the shit you fuckers like is so poorly written it's impossible to finish. Jezzaz is a very good writer and his stuff is very readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

After everything that happened. After everything they did to him, he lets Amy/Jessica manipulate him one last time into taking Chloe back? That has to be one of the worst endings EVER! No way he ever puts all the shit behind him. No way he forgets and forgives. Chloe was totally complicit in the whole thing and should bear the resulting divorce since it was her fault. And with friends like those, who needs friends? And instead of letting Ingram write a book, he should have sued her for malpractice and done everything possible to ruin her and make sure she never worked again. That part would have been easy since she was so far over the line professionally it wasn't funny. Sorry but I simply hated your ending. After all those chapters, you ruined the entire story. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Troubled

remarkably well written story , imaginative plot

intriguing protagonists .

personaly by the end of the story , i had no trust or confidence in what any of them were saying .

i think after all that had taken place i would have been doubting my sanity & ability to make decisions , and would have not believed a word anyone told me.

at the end of the story , my prefered option would be to have myself committed to a mental health institution for 3 months .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Never seen so many cuckies with saliva flowing out of their well fucked mouths. Sickening. 1*

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
Came back to read again

Sorry. The ending makes little sense. They cheated, lied, cheated, lied, cheated, lied, and he comes back still? WTF?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Oh boy, this is a hard one to call...

First, I always try to give my opinion based on what the author ACTUALLY described not what I think (s)he SHOULD have described - meaning if an author tells me that a wife loves her husband, I accept that for the story. Understand, I'm not saying that I necessarily believe it when the wife IN the story says that. Characters lie; authors I will trust.

Anyway... Jace says he knows his wife loves him. He's clearly known her longer and better than I have so I accept that. But loving him or not, even if she's not a slut and even if she didn't do anything TO hurt him... how STUPID STUPID STUPID! can you be...???

"We were both turned on by friends being around when we had sex, it was some of the best ever. Clearly THAT means you want to have sex WITH friends." What sort of idiotic reach is THAT...?

I think that, just maybe, this is one of those things you get a definite lay of the land created between spouses BEFORE delving into it. And you DEFINITELY don't take any part of THAT journey without the spouse.

And having friends - AND your WIFE - mind fuck you, even if it IS with the best of intentions...? That's a tough one.

Years ago, a friend of mine MIGHT have been involved in me being catfished. The "might" referring to me being catfished, not to them being involved. If I got played, I believe that it probably didn't start that way. THEY might not have realized my damage until it was too late and then tried to repair it without making it worse... if that's what actually happened. Did I want to get hurt? No. (If I was,) did I want to get played (,even to help me)? No. Was I better afterwards (not compared to before it ALL, just compared to after the damage)? Yes.

Would it be better or worse to KNOW...? Well, even many years later I'm pretty sure it would end our friendship if it turned out I was played. And if it had at some point involved my now wife...? Would our years together be enough to outweigh the feeling of an old "betrayal", even one meant ONLY to help...? No clue. Hope I never have to find out.

He found out. Their bond has been enough to weather it, though he's still damaged. She is too, but that's NOT his fault.

Maybe I liked this because I think I can relate... either way, enjoyed the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
after more thought

This story pushes RAAC farther than any other.

They send him out to do all that work and get exhausted by himself.

Removing a 100 year old oak tree with a chainsaw is a hard days work by yourself, they sent him out to do it with an ax while they partied.

Meanwhile his wife is partying with the rest of them, we don't know if she has sex with them then or not.

She shaves her pussy for them after refusing to do it for him for years.

He gets back tired and dehydrated and they give him hard liquor on an empty stomach.

No surprise he falls asleep.

He wakes up to her being fucked right there in front of him and saying "Fuck me harder, stud. I need your cock" as she is cumming.

He realizes this was all a set-up and leaves.

They then proceed to manipulate, abuse and just plain jerk him around for months.

He knows they are doing this to him, while they are doing it.

If ever going nuclear was called for this is clearly a case for it.

J should have destroyed all of them.

Reconciliation was not a remotely reasonable response to this.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
@Tw0Cr0ws... hmmm I do and I don't agree with your assessment...

I agree that every action the day of the party *screams* setup - though I don't know who knew Mark cheated with the papers and when they knew. But I DO know, when you're friends with someone and there's hard work to do, you do NOT foist ALL of that hard work onto just one of them. Attending a party or helping a friend...? Not even a question. And to set a friend up TO do hard work by himself...? Wrong, wrong, wrong...

Of course, you could consider it not much of a stretch to believe that by the time he came in they were all too stupid (drunk or high) to consider the fact about alcohol on an empty stomach - yeah, I don't really buy that either. Remember, he's already said his friends come up with STUPID plans - this was just another instance of them using one on him - even if they DIDN'T intend him to be hurt by it.

For the bit about he knew they were manipulating him - he didn't know it was THEM doing it until on the way back from Amy/Jessica dumping him and even then it was just a hunch. What he SUSPECTED was it was Amy/Jessica manipulating him - though he didn't know why.

I am curious about one thing though... what would he have done if he'd been conscious and present during all of the 'party' and his wife had "cum" face with someone other than him...? That is a very real possibility with group sex (or swapping) and since it seemed to be the more hurtful act he was exposed to...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ok, quick reality check here -

beyond the surreality of taking down a "100 yr old oak" with a dull axe, oaks don't actually grow in Montana..

and then there's that STP driving thing - seattle to Portland 1 way ~200 miles, some @70 mph, lots more @60, always lots of cops looking for speeders; typical good time ~3 hrs, but generally at least some traffic to deal with, and often horrendous - so let's see, get it down to 1.5 hours and you're averaging ~135... nope, ain't never gonna happen, no matter what kind of mustang you're in love with

oh yeah, and then there's that "does it rain as much in Portland as in Spokane" thing....

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
I would have gone back to Portland, too

Just not with Chloe. Portland is a great place to meet someone new. Just make sure you check the next one out better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To bad

can't rate as zero or a negative rating. I hope it hurt like hell when he was castrated with that dull knife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sucks

he gets pissed at wife cheating then get to Portland and swap a few times.where is his values and the fact she would not cheat again.just bull to me

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

I Loved it but then again I analyze behavior for a living and untangling lies, manipulations and webs of deceit is what I do 75% of the time. So, in my opinion this story is a Masterpiece. Bravo, there is nothing more satisfying than getting a peak behind the curtain. I've had nights where I lay awake while my mind is running at 100 mph, sifting through everything I've heard that day during a session while simultaneously reviewing the person's history and observations when all of a sudden, WHAM, it all falls into place. The feeling is indescribable but it is the exact same feeling I got when I read your last chapter. Very well done, though I am a little perplexed at the reactions of a lot of your anonymous readers. Then again, not really. First Grade Math, she cheated = divorce = 5 stars. It's not until you get to Middle School when you start to learn about variables and how they change the outcome. Again, Brilliant, definitely not your ordinary cheating wife story. Thank you for the mental exercises.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

I don't know how you trust anyone connected with that amount of manipulation, $250k or not. To me, that's just not healthy. It shows an obsession/need for control that is just not normal and regardless of what the friends say i really don't think you could or should trust them not to manipulate you again.

The wife is...more of a tossup to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horrible.

Crap. Not really believable. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 for your effort

like the idea of the story!!

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Don't Buy It!

To many inconsistencies. 3 men at cabin but they are going to draw straws to see who has to clear a 100 year old tree with an ax. Not going to happen. All 3 better be working together or the tree is not going to get moved. A complete set-up at the cabin with the 3 women to have a swinging night. But the 1 husband doesn't know anything about it and falls asleep so his 'loving wife' goes along with it anyway and screws the other 2 guys. The husband does the right thing and leaves. He should never have went back to 'save' his ex. Her supposedly 2 friends were there and couldn't help her? Doesn't compute. Then all the shit with Amy/Jessica, that would have been the last straw. This husband has to get far, far away from the whole bunch of them, his ex included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crap

not even a vote...

Amy/Jessica story really kills it. If she was a true girlfriend and Chloe would have nearly killed her and all the unanswered questions on the weekend would be dealt with, and Jace and Chloe would have some true conversations, then this might have gotten to something...

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Tried really hard to find something to like about anyone

in this story and the only one who was really honest was, no one. Evidently the wife was a little whore in hiding and I don't for a minute buy the fact that she had to be talked into fucking around on her husband. She was part of the scheme to get him out of the cabin, she hinted that she did some pussy while he was gone and she fucked both of the other husbands while he was working his ass off to clear the road. Now if it had been me, I would have left them all dead at the cabin and just moved to Portland and got on with my life. People who are so cavalier in handling others like they did him can't be trusted, ever. You have to be able to go to sleep at night knowing that you are safe, from physical as well as sexual predators. And you need to be able to trust your wife to take your part, not someone else's against you. Of course, she was the absolute worst one of all. Her betrayal was beyond the pale and the fact that she lied and helped others lie and manipulate him showed that her feelings were not the same ones that he had or that he had thought she had. There is no way in Hell that she could ever be trusted again. Come on, he even noticed that what went on with his wife and his best friend looked practiced and more than likely was.

You gave him the balls to disassociate himself from the whole bunch of them so why did you take his balls away from him and make him start having "warm and fuzzies" for all the old gang. As for the whore Dr., well someone finally got it right about that kind of stuff. Manipulation seems to be their stock in trade. Good writer, not so much the story. Didn't like it much, but hey, evidently there is a big following for this kind of stuff.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
Should Be Junked

there are some stories where the characters behave in such an unbelievable and insulting fashion that you should have a junk button to adequately describe the corruptness of the plot and logic underlying the story.

cap5356cap5356almost 9 years ago
great story

great story very well written. it shows how if you don't ask how someone would really feel about something you don't know for sure if they will like it. lots of assuming going on between all of the people in the story. and the word assume reallys means making a ass out of u and me. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

fucking crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1* because there isn't a -10 star button

Pathetic, disgusting, morally reprehensible, with overtures of cuckold creampie eating wanna be's. Writing was best left in the dustbin of someones demented twisted mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where's the bin?

Utter rubbish! Should have got revenge on all of them, and gone on to meet and marry someone better. Made me want to be sick.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
You caling your home a bin!! You are the garbage on this site dear annony

you need dumping!! Oh wait your wife ex wife did that to your sorry ass. Gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dumber and dumber

all this writing for noughing.

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
Three stars.

It was four stars until the last paragraph, spoiled it a bit for me but ho hum it's just a story.

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
One more thing..

Fuck you annony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent writing . . .

but the threesomes and strip club references in the final paragraphs simply didn't fit the rest of the story. How could it, considering all of the heartbreak and despair

the initial episode of "sharing" caused?

It's as if all of that good writing, drama, and plot twists and turns ends up with the hero saying "Never Mind".

I

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Awful

First of all, there is NO WAY IN HELL any of those "friends" would be in my presence again. I would have asked if they were going to be at the wedding, and said that if they were, I wouldn't be.

Second, MAYBE I could get past Chloe's initial "mistake", but when she participated in the Portland deception, that would have ended it.

And if I could so it without getting in trouble with the NSA I would expose Jessica.

So his taking Chloe back ruins this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BURN

the bitch!

Dubby49Dubby49almost 9 years ago
Very weak

ending. I'm not a BTB fan nor RAAC for that matter. The correct ending would be for Jace to cut all links with his erstwhile friends and ex-wife and let them stew in their own juices. After the grand denouement the reconciliation was BS. So what if Jim spent a quarter mill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

Great writing.

The very end though, he now doesnt mind sharing his wife?

That doesnt match the entire rest of the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUCK FUCK FUCK

The worst story on this site. This shouldn't be under loving wives, it should be on a comedy site. This guy is the biggest fuckup with the sleaziest friends and the sluttiest wife ever. I'm sorry I wasted my time with this. I won't be reading anymore of your worthless stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worst ending ever

The ending of this story sucks on so many levels it is nearly impossible to describe. I certainly understand reconciliation, but this is just ludicrous. I even like reconciliation, but not this. After fucking his wife, several times, manipulating his life cynically, setting him up with a company that ought to have Blackwater turned lose against it, tricking him and generally fucking up his life for years, he just blithely lets them off the hook. I understand taking his wife back, but these friends? With friends like this, who needs enemies? It was a great read up until this fucked up ending. I can't believe the author wasted my time with this ending to this story. It's less than a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Truly insane RAAC

Can't make it any clearer than that. Oh, and have you ever encounted the tern "informed consent" ? Google it sometime, it's kind of important in therapy.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
I need to amend my thoughts

The author did allude in the beginning that he might be open to sexy sharing play time. There were TONS of clues lying around in the first chapter. He MENTIONED the clues lying around: the trunk of toys, the girls getting together giggling and throwing speculative looks, innuendos, his wife shaving her pussy. He was speculating what the evening would bring and IIRC, he mentioned that he wondered how he would react to it.

So...this guy was not full bore against SWINGING. He could have taken his wife by the arm and made a definitive statement to her in the lead in days about NOT being into swinging. He. Did. Not. (For you True Blue Full Fidelity Folks, this might roil your stomach, but he is allowed to do what he wants)

And I don't ding him for that. So, with this in mind, I can see him MAYBE doing some swinging at the end of the story as long as HE is the center of attention. (Fuck equal rights. Wife fucked her equal rights away in the cabin. She CERTAINLY fucked away her equal rights away when she fucked them some more AFTER he left.)

His 'friends' (and I wish I could add a dripping sarcasm font to that word)...that is the huge weak point for me. It is the point which makes me viscerally angry. It is hard for me to state how much I hate those people.

BUT...that is me. If Jezzaz says Jace was okay with all of this...he was. It just makes me hold Jace somewhat in contempt.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Lost me

You lost me at the end. His "wife and friends" are what I would term as "shitheads". They are useless fools who act without thinking and have no real plan for life. In fact, they do not understand what life is all about at all. Maybe it is their wealth, perhaps money has insulated them from the consequences of their actions? They certainly do not understand the meaning of respect for another person, or even self respect. Forget about love, that is too far out of their grasp. They are like selfish children, brats, except they are adults and will not grow out of it. The Amy/Jessica character is clearly a scary sociopath with super spy skills! What an ego trip to have someone pay 250K to hire a super slut to rebuild your marriage - the ego trip of a 14 year old boy maybe.

"We've had a couple of threesomes and we even swapped with another couple" - Yeah, so much for Jace, he is fucked too. He is as lost as his "friends". Good Fucking Luck if this story represents a good way to lead your life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES