All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 04'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 583 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

All she needs is a couple a drink? Yeah, I'd take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It’s good that you stopped writing..

Your stories are the epitome of a failed last mile finish!!!...all your stories start well... build up good anticipation on the readers part as they progress... but you suck at a finish that is respectable... see your scores for all your part stories!!!

It’s a waste of time following you and your reconciliations or wimp endings

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Great writing. Enjoyed it. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but I really didn't enjoy this story. The end was especially fucked up. I'm not in favour of swinging/wife swapping or sex with multiple partners. I don't see how someone can claim to love their spouse and o and share them sexually with someone else. That's not real love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Top ten worst pathetic wimps I've ever read .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Open marriages/swingers have the highest divorce rate of any marriage group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really need a good proof reader. Good story and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruined a good story. He should have shot that cunt Ingram point blank when she wouldn't shut op.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's too bad Jace's Bullshit Detector was in need of serious repair. The weekend was obviously planned in advance, with Chloe's participation. (Jim knew Chloe's sizes well enough to buy the sexy costume for Saturday; taking a man with a sedentary job, putting him to physical labor all day, then pouring booze into his empty stomach is guaranted to put him out: they all lied about being surprised and disappointed, including Chloe.) Motive: Chloe wanted to swap with the other two couples, but they all knew Jace wouldn't go along if asked directly. Mark lied about Jace's reaction to Friday night's activities: they all knew J wouldn't go along with swapping, so they had to go with plan B: knock him out and fuck Chloe and be 'sorry' in the morning. If the tree across the road hadn't happened, they had another plan: that's what they were discussing when Jace came down to breakfast.

If J wants to take Chloe back, it's on him: it's a free country. But he'd better get that Bullshit Detector fixed. And if he ever sees Dr Ingram coming, run fast and run far. Or find a pickaxe handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
He never explored

The planning that went in setting him up in the first place. And he was set up. Chloe may not have originated the plan, but she eagerly went along with it. It wasn't spur of the moment. It was prearranged. I doubt it was her first time.

I understand why the author ignored what he had previously written. To explore it, would make all the following schemes and arguments fall apart, and there would be no RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was great just too long...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Turned out to be just one long cuck/wimp story. 1*

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I finally finished this. I started it some time ago and lost interest cause I'm not into these group sex things and swapping. But after his moved to Portand and meeting Amy there were a few hints of phsyco bullshit at work. When it was all laid the author did a good job. Jace getting back with Chloe comes down to are you happy with her or without her? Can you look past that image of fucking someone else? Love? I have never been sure about love. I guess it was the way I was raised. I was disappointed in Jace when he gave into swapping and a three way though But that's the authors prerogative. Good story anyway you look at it. When the wife says 'I fell out of Lve' there ain't no going back it means she's looking for some new stuff, I speak from experience, I'm pushing 80

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I should have heeded my own advice from the first chapter and skipped this. At least I mostly skimmed it.

\

"Enough. This is bullshit. Explain yourself please." - LL, HE has to explain HIMself?

\

"Given your reaction to the night before, we figured you were on board already." - That STILL doesn't explain them working him to exhaustion, even if the drawing WASN'T rigged. If they figured he was on board, Jim and Mark would have helped him with the tree.

\

"And we hadn't thought at all." - See above.

\

"I would hold onto him because men like this don't come along very often." - That assumes that the choice is hers.

\

"It was an opportunity to show you that a group scene wasn't the worst thing imaginable" - As I said in a prior chapter, the issue wasn't group sex. I don't know Jace, but I see nothing that indicates that he's unalterably opposed to it, it was the whole set-up that was the problem.

\

"The question has been raised to me about what I would have done had I not had to deal with the tree. If I'd not been tired and been part of the games." - But he WAS, THEY caused it, and Chloe HAD to be in on it. If she wasn't, she would have insisted that the guys go out and help with the tree, and wouldn't have let him drink so much.

\

All the psychobabble of the later chapters does nothing to explain what happened at the beginning. I find it hard to accept there guilt at his response to what they did, when they did it deliberately, with malice aforethought.

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

I know I've commented on this series before but I've read this thing like 20 times in the last couple of months and I've concluded this is my FAVORITE Literotica story. Unfortunately, it sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night as I channel my inner "Jace," and the anger at their manipulation just gets me fired up. I imaging myself doing somethings differently. For example, Amy/Jessica complaining about the bullshit at the come to Jesus meeting: If I were Jace there, I would've laughed and said, "Bullshit, eh? Jessica, you should know since you're the consummate bullshit artist here!"

I would also have decked Mark outside the bar. Then I would've told him I was coming after Jim (just to scare the shit out of him) as well as planning to beat the crap out of the wives since they were definitely co-conspirators. A final kick to Mark's balls would've ended the discussion.

Finally, I think the real question everyone asks: Was the orgy malicious or just plain stupidity? Based on the author's comments in the beginning of the story about stupid things Mark & Jim had done in the past, I choose to believe it was stupidity, fueled by the booze and drugs.

Anyway, thank you so much Jezzaz! I hope you write some more soon. I'm currently plowing my way through the Ingrams & Associates series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

U kidding me?

1*

RAAC or BTB I don´t care as long as I can see some reason or at least a compelling story

but this.... this is crap plain and simple

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

An older javmor79 comment Re: Revenge - Jav wants to excuse things because he ends up happy. The ends don't justify the means, and he was happy before all this bullshit started.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Greatly enjoyed the story until the last paragraph describing trying threesomes. NOPE not after all the manipulation and heartburn. still gave you 5 stars.

now gotta read the unauthorized followup.

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 3 years ago

Its was a inmersive story, sadly the end its was a big turn off. You dont want or believe on revenge or retirbution? ok thats fine, have Jace walking out with the treath off go public about the methods of Amy/Jessica and all the sordid story about his ex wife and friends. This was a man that was betrayed, cheated and manipulated by all the persons that trust more. Thats why the ending is such a betrayal of Jace as the character depicted on the earliers chapters of the story, that well its just sad taht you choose that pityful route.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

IF Chloe had been innocent (in the 2nd manipulation) and been manipulated herself, then I could understand him taking her back, but surely she's as complicit as all the rest. He may love her and may be willing to lay down his life for her, but can he trust her? That would take a loooooong time to rebuild.

He should have got Jim to pay off the house for Chloe then had her sell it and move to Portland after.

I want to know if Jim fucked her the night J left with the rest of his stuff and there was no reaction to the 'devastated' wife going to the 4 horsemen a couple of times in the few months before seeing J again, is she really that desperate that she can't hang on, especially knowing there are plans afoot.

It was an interesting read, but a bit obvious that Amy was some sort of set up. There are a lot of typos scattered throughout that a decent editor should have picked up on, even a run through the free version of Grammarly would do a lot of it for you.

If you could care less, that means you have some care left in you and if that makes you more caring, great, but it is very different from "I couldn't care less".

Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good chapter, but after all he went through to get RAAC, and then have threesomes and try swapping. The end is utter bullshit.

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Back to square one! Written for the IQ challenged.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It's a shame you turned it into a cheap cuckold comedy!

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 3 years ago

I prefer the Lujon2019 ending !😂

I've read here a long , long time , and have often daydreamed of 'Fixing' a conclusion or two myself .

So I see you had his shit canned , that's a shame .

Finally a reader decides to take it in his own hands , with Chutzpah levels Red Lined to the ☢️ MAX ☣️ , and he Finished The Damned Story ❗

And feeling the weight of the injustice lifted from his mind after many months , he could let out a contented sigh , and sleep the sleep of the innocents .

But Dark and Sinister forces could not allow our fair reader/amateur writer to bask in his glory !

™️ , tiny , but so powerful , it slay our new soldier before the end of first day of Battle .😢

But as long of his great act of Defiance is remembered , the Legend will grow ! Possibly to be discovered again in the furthest reaches of the future , able then to live it's Life in peace . Peace to make up for it's brutal demise on the day it was delivered into the hardscrabble world that we call LW , rising like a Phoenix !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why would the wimp have anything to o with any of them and he should have had that so called doctor in court and stripped her of her license

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Just logged in and saw my story pulled at your request I did send you a message thru the "Contact" tab, I'd suggest updating it as you arent getting messages

/

Had you replied and said no I wouldnt have posted

Had I the time to pull it myself before the site did I would have

/

That being said, I do find it funny every comment from people who read your story after I posted my alt ending agree that the guy who refused to be a swinging cuck suddenly decided to be a swinging cuck was a poor ending

/

As you seem not to get messages thru the contact tab I will post this in the comments section as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Im confused

He leaves his wife because she is a cheating slut and he wont put up with her fucking other men

But in the end he stays with her so he can watch her have sex with other men?

So why even leave her then?

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 3 years ago
Funny

I read that POS story posted against the authors wishes, and since taken down and came here.

First 3 chapters were good, this one was a steaming pile of crap. Talk about forced RAAC. Too bad too, this one was great until it wasn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but the ending wrecked a good story .. Everyone lied to him and he takes his ex back ?? That makes him Cluck of the year .. If He had kicked her to the curb and started over in Arizona he would have been way ahead. With friends like that he doesn't need any enemies .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Entertaining and well written but somewhat stretches the bounds of credibility and J is the rather familiar self-righteous, unforgiving, pompous 'betrayed husband' who seems to wallow in his hurt and betrayal and whose lapses into vindictiveness, hypocrisy and cowardice are almost totally ignored or forgiven.

On the plus side, the story has the virtue of seriously pissing off the Literotica Taliban so it definitely deserves at least a 4.

LA

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

The ending to this was one of the most far-fetched RAACs I've read on literotica.

The husband was cruelly manipulated by his friends and wife so they could have their swinging fuckathon without him being included... So they try to fix this by setting him up in a fake relationship with Doctor Whore? Any normal guy would be furious at the appalling way they tried to trick him into reconciling with Chloe, but he just goes along with it? No chance!

Why doesn't he ever mention the fact that Chloe went back for more threesomes... with both couples. If she was genuinely desperate to earn his forgiveness, why the hell did she fuck all his friends again?!

This is the way it should've ended:

As a condition for reconciling, J insists on a week of depravity with Wendy, Kathy, and Chloe as his personal harem to make up for everything they've all put him through. Everyone eagerly accepts, especially the wives who are hungry to experience what Chloe and Dr Ingram had bragged about. He fulfils all his most perverted fantasies, fucking Wendy and Kathy senseless, and ruining them both for their smaller-cocked husbands. Chloe is on clean-up duty and gets to watch from the sidelines as J pounds her friends to oblivion all week. When their time is up, he just walks away, leaving Chloe stunned and horrified.

*'

J tells his lawyer to stop fucking around and finalise the damn divorce. He focuses on getting himself back in shape and after a few months of hitting the gym, starts dating younger women. He gets himself tested to check if he's sterile, but finds out the previous infertility issues were all down to Chloe.

''

Hedonists Wendy and Kathy never forget their week of ecstasy with a well-hung stud, and are no longer satisfied with their husbands. They both file for divorce, devastating Jim and Mark. The wives screw a bunch of guys for a few years, but at their age, there's zero chance of them remarrying a good catch. All the rampant promiscuity during, then after their marriages destroys their ability to form a stable long-term relationship and they all end up alone.

''

Dr Ingram gets exposed as a quack doctor by the outraged husbands, who paid her $250,000 to make their situation 10x worse. There's a huge scandal as she gets charged with prostitution.

''

Chloe can't delay the divorce forever. By the time it's finalized, J is in a relationship with an attractive, broody, 30-year-old. He remarries and he gets the new wife pregnant on their honeymoon. When Chloe finds out that her ex-husband has knocked up a woman ten years younger than herself, she has a breakdown. J has three kids and lives happily ever after with his new family.

The (fixed) end!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

So, after 4 chapters, we find out all this angst about seeing his wife fucking another guy was for nothing. Turns out, he likes swapping after all! Never mind.

russ603russ603almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this whole series. HOWEVER, I am disappointed that Jace let the "good doctor" off the hook. She certainly deserved to suffer more than receiving a $250,000 fee. Outing her in a more public way would have been an appropriate punishment (to my way of thinking).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3 really good chapters that turned to shit in the end.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 3 years ago

Revisited

after reading "Where It All Comes From." I didn't comment first time through but I remember being disappointed with the last paragraph where Jace reveals that he and Chloe swapped and had a threesome. More than disappointed this time, I was genuinely unhappy that you'd besmirched someone who'd been a pretty good guy up to that point. I hadn't read the Ingram Associates arc yet, and certainly don't agree with some of the commentators here who dumped on Jessica. (I mean, trying to apply real-world laws on Ingram? Wow, just wow.)

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Love the story. Wish you wouldn't have had J and Chloe experimenting with others at the end though.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! What a convoluted tale.

There was just too much to not like about this story even though it was brilliantly conceived & written.

I even treasured the ending even though it wasn’t really satisfying.

If he understood her mindset when he first saw her fucking their friend, I don’t understand his leaving her right away.

4 stars.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

As I've mentioned before, this is probably my favorite story on Lit. If you haven't already, please read Jezzaz' "Where It All Comes From" from 28 July 2021.

Today, I was thinking about a twist. How would this story have gone if J HADN'T figured out what the others had done to fix things? If he had gotten back with Chloe but never figured out what his friends had conspired to do? At some point in the future, the conspiracy would've leaked -- J would've overheard Mark and Jim talking about it. Or the girls. How would this discussion have gone then? I think that would be fascinating exercise.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Convoluted to say the least. I was really hoping he'd actually grow a set of balls but i ended up holding my breath for nothing. Don't get me wrong i like a good reconciliation story but this was just bs. Glad i didn't read the ingram and co series. i can only imagine how fucked up that one is.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

An open relationship is what got J and all those around him into the problem in the first place. Having an open relationship after the Montana incident will not work out well. IRL all those marriages are heading for divorce.

I feel that prime issue was glossed over in this story. The swinging lifestyle is what ultimately caused this whole problem. Other than that, the story is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe this point may have been raised previously but it bears repeating: No psychologist or other licensed mental health professional would undertake a course of treatment such as that depicted here on a non-consenting client/patient. Some of this would never be done even with the client/patient's consent. In many states it is a harshly punished criminal offense for a mental health professional to have sex with someone who is under their care. Treating someone without their consent can only happen legally in a few well defined situations. Even then, if the involuntary treatment is to continue for more than 72 hours it must be approved and ordered by a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should of walked away from those lying cheating twisted bastered and got on with his life. Find a real woman with a real back ground

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, what a horrible ending... Story started well but holy smokes that was a terrible way to end it. So Jace is now completely okay with his wife cheating, all of his friends lying and manipulating, and a dumb slut "rehabilitating" him? So disappointing!

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

What a great story turned to garbage. How could he possibly take her back after being screwed over twice. Pure crap.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Worst ending i have read to a story...Thus was simple scorched earth retaliation..kill them all amd don't look back

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Loved the whole Ellery Queen thing and then you completely hosed what might have been one of the best stories here with the ending.

Thanks for ultimately sucking. And I mean that sincerely. Even the RAAC could have been tolerable but beyond that? Yeah you suck. We all pretty much agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, weird. A veritable celebration of manipulation and recreancy. Immersed in perfidy, wallowing in emasculation. Pathetically striving for closure. But the gash is too deep, the slash too wide, and the creature silently bleeds out...over the years and years that it is left here on public display.

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

I won't waste time repeating the points of the other comments below. This was pathetic all the way through. The ending really nailed the coffin of all characters shut.

You should be ashamed for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has to be one of the most "backward" chapters in the LW category. All the main character development of the previous chapters got thrown out the window. As everyone has stated, the conclusion doesn't fit the character we have been presented with in the previous chapters. Don't care how the author ends the story but it needs fit the rest of it.

This ending is kind of like Darth Vader deciding to help Luke blow up the death star at the end of "A New Hope". Is it possible? Yes but it sure wouldn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started reading thinking will be one of the best stories , but ending really sucked . really should have extended story little bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage ending. Yet another example of a cheating wife “getting away with it”.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

interesting from start to finish. Disagree with the last 2 paragraphs as I thought J ad Choe would never go near that "stuff" again

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You were heading for a 5 and then you ended on the swinging note and that just ruined it for me. Cost you a point in the end.

Scores 4/5

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

There are many aspects not to like or appreciate about this stories development. Fisrt and formost is the protrayal of J as being a "boy scout' To me and I'm sure others, the j character was only mad about not being asked. He then turn the scene into some Greek tragedy and bolted, taking his ball and going home. The protrayad contradictions of " A "stand up guy" contrasted with the scene protrayal when he woke up was messy and poorly led up to.... Worst story the writer has ever writted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he basically didnt care she openly cheated.

And ended up them both cheating.

Ending was terrible and really nothing in the story to justify taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long winded cheating, cuck bullshit.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Well that was a bust. 4 parts and the ending was worse than "how I met your mother". Why did I read it? I expected better. For Jass to fuck them all over at least. Why did you drag 4 parts to prove he's a cuck? Could have done that in the 1st chapter making him join the group. Worst experience in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. So cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think my main question would have been directed to Amy/Jessica, How do I get the trust back since the "Montana Event"? What with ALL of the lying, deception, and manipulation, how does he know who he can trust? She wouldn't be able to answer it. And because without trust, you can't have a marriage (this whole section is full of stories where trust is thrown out the window). If I didn't like the answer, then I'd walk out the door, get in my car and leave for somewhere east or south east. Divorce would be abandonment, because I'd never return to the Pacific Northwest. I'd have a shipping company remove the contents of my apartment in Portland, and ship it to me, wherever I ended up. I'd basically already done it once, what's to stop me from doing it again. Then move forward with my life. A friend of mine did that when he left his wife and moved to Kentucky or Tennessee (can't remember which) with his new girl friend. He'd been married for 18 years.

But that's the only question (above) that was never asked in the "meeting" that he called.

I felt the whole thing was a set up, and it telegraphed well into the rest of the story that her(Amy) being a therapist. Even he admitted that he figured that part out himself, but also needed the therapy to get back to his regular self.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time around. You fucked up the end, threesomes and swapping and Wonton.

That just spits on what your entire story is about. You know, what caused this mess in the first. You really fucked it up. Your MC would never do any of those things it’s not in his character.

Having him do all that now with Chloe just made your entire story redundant.

Stupid ending scores 2/5, downgraded from 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Think a BTB ending would have been better with all the build-up. What kind of male friends would let one guy work ALL day clearing a tree? (Assholes) And then to give him drink after drink when he gets back in? Didn't Chloe know it would just put him asleep?

Once Amy put up Chloe in her apartment, I think the MC would find that too suspicious and hit the move button. Had to know there was some set-up going on.

Well written but the ending was unsatisfying. Other couples really didn't pay any price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a monumental disaster as story telling. There is no single point at which this steaming pile rises to believability

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have dated nurses and I know how much they make .. I would not have taken Chloe back . Let Her get stoned and Screw Mark and Jim . I would be in either Texas or Florida with a New wife to enjoy . Doctor Amy's picture would be on the Internet .I think that her not haven a hidden identity that everyone knew would kill her business

I am happy being a CPA with 2 ex wives . And guess what I never want to Screw either of them again . Plus if Amy used Me in a book I would Sue her and Mark and Jim . What a Nice Bunch of friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup…he has his gonads removed..now he waits hands on wearing a maids outfit and frilly panties , mascara and eyeliner and fluffsMark and Jim when they come over to fuck Chloe!

It’s great that Jejizz no longer writes…must hve broken a wrist giving hand jobs to his bulls!

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Very, very good--until the last two paragraphs. Suddenly Jace is out of character with no explanation.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Still my favorite Lit story from an entertainment standpoint.

The tree still pisses me off! Mark deserved to have his ass handed to him for that.

Also, kinda strange that only J thinks the three-woman thing was a sloppy seconds situation. The other five are delusional if they think it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wait, all of this and he was not opposed to swapping? Good story until the end and then it all went up in smoke.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Well, that was disappointing. After all that build up, he just... folded. Like a balloon with a pinhole leak. Not a surprise, really, as it could have gone either way. That being said, I rather expected J to tell them all take a flying leap. He was 'very, very, very angry' and he even said that his trust in Chloe was hugely damaged, and he 'wouldn't survive this', once he finds out that she knew about Amy/Jessica. And yet, he still takes her back. Love is great. Trust is better. He's right, he really couldn't trust *any* of them by then. Get the f**k outta Dodge, man. Move to Vancouver BC. It's close enough to being like Washington State.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor ending. Doesn’t fit the main character at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
An alternate ending.

After reading over this a number of times, I can see a alternate ending. This manipulation process can either 'kick the machine' into working again, or it can make a good man into a psychopathic emotionless monster incapable of caring for anyone ever again. Damn good tale, but I can see this ending very differently if he has the skill and the money to do it. That, I lay in the hands of more twisted psychotic minds than my own.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

What a damn disappointing ending. Like another reviewer wrote, Jace just folded. What utter bullshit.

You could have done so much more with this chapter, especially cut down Amy/Ingram/Jessica a few pegs, she and her ilk are much too arrogant and consequence-free. Also scrubbing something like Ingram's firm from the internet is pretty much impossible for any firm or government, and was too unrealistic to be remotely believable.

Jace and Chloe getting back together I think of as pretty unlikely. Especially because of the 'cum-face.'

But even if they did get back together, Jace's capitulation at the last meeting was just too quick and resistance-free.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

A 3 star story, in the end. J caved in, even with all of his deductions being proved true. Nobody wound up losing anything, except for him. A couple guys getting hospitalized, a few times a year, would have been a good start. Yeah, I kow, all of you bleeding hearts will despise that remark... But, a few of us live in the real world and not in Cali/Left Coast/ New York world.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

You have a weakness for endings that negate all the angst that the MC goes through --- angst that you invite the reader vicariously to share. 3 chapters of feelings of betrayal and jealousy? Never mind, none of it mattered, the MC is fine with swapping after all.

WillmottWillmottabout 2 years ago

Last two paragraphs crapped on everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

see comment about "therapist" in Ch02

there was still hope, now i know its just a waste of filespace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very long story,many names to keep track of, in fact the writer was confused at one point and referred to Chloe as Amy. Fast paced story and done above expectations. I'm glad I found this gem of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I try not to trash on authors,but to point out what I think is important. I respect those who have skills and strengths to write in an open forum,I don't have that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And just like that a cuck is born

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author is a pretty good writer. But the ending here was a total wash. Better story boarding and a more credible ending may have perhaps saved it. If the husband really was the character implied, he wouldn't have turned to the actions at the end. And the forgiveness of the wife was also dubious after such manipulation. Such a critical thinker would never have believed their 'admission' of her innocence. Nor her own protestations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The usual misandrist, feminist, New Age horseshit. Jace is a decent character, a recognizable man, until the last page. Then, the author has J cuckout based on an offensive, nonsense speech by a whore with a Ph.D. in bullshit. Instantly he becomes the usual LW weak, needy, low-T, unprincipled character and RAACs with the fucking slut and the treacherous "friends, while embracing "swinging". This could have been a fine story, but the last page destroys it. Not worth a 1.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Head or gut ? Bye wife and friends !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He he had been hurt that much he would have gone and stayed gone. After what Chloe did, in a wife swapping group, no way. She did it on her own and she has not taken responsibility for it. Plus when Jace was at the party Dr Jessica was pushing Jace to do things that he found morally wrong. Further, they invite the swingers to a party, get real.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Wow. These last comments pretty much wrap it up for me also. He should have never come back. What happened to him is totally unforgivable. How he survived is beyond me. How could his so called friends/wife be so stupid? And now you have him getting it on with even more experimenting. Give the guy a freaking break.

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

If I'd have known this would turn out to be a RAAC story, I would've skipped the whole thing. Good writing and a fantastic story, only to be ruined.

This is probably something the writer should warn people about.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

WOWWWWWWWWWWW.... I wasn't sure which way it would go, but going back to them killed the whole story for me. I guess the whole point of the speech was to let everyone know how smart he was because it certainly wasn't for the guilt factor. Ending was a total let down after everything he went thru...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the Dr. did is so morally and btw legally wrong that it defies description. I would have told her “the next time I see you I’ll kill you.” I can see getting back with Chloe, but the others??? No fucking way. Cut them out for good. And then you add in they have had a couple of 3 somes and swapped with another couple???? WTF????

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

This author is a great writer, one of the best I've read on this site and I've paid for his published works on Amazog. But I fucking hated the ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really odd story. Creative in some ways but weird in ithers. Bit silly near the end as the puzzle pieces all fall into place as per a Sherlock Holmes novel. Also some weird psychobabble from Doctor Ingram, not to mention total disregard for ethics. Her only useful statement was directed to Chloe about Jace's ability as a lover.

Unlike many, I actually liked seeing Jace forgive Chloe. She was hurting and desperate and incredibly contrite, so I can understand her on one hand wanting to tell the MC when she learns of the deception and goes to Portland (that seemed genuine), but on the other hand being manipulated and talked into hiding it so it will ,(supposedly) improve her odds. It was clear that regardless of what other posters spew on this board that Chloe was (a) not malicious, (b) quite gullible and (c) easily manipulated. Yes what she did that fateful day was heinous but I can see her being talked into it while high and drunk (not to mention weeks of prior manipulation by this horrid quarter of "friends") and also misunderstanding her husband's intentions or desires. Doesn't mean it wasn't a hard long road to forgiveness. But I am glad she got it. Not to mention there is no way she would sleep behind his back with anyone ever again.

But what really downgrades the story for me personally is the last couple paragraphs. Threesomes, swapping, and Wonton? Really after everything they went through? MC explained how he was being pushed into things with Dr. Ingram. Can you imagine a MMF threesome with his wife? BS. And the swapping? No way. Come on that was the whole Montana Event!! On top of that is the ludicrous turn of the story where the MC self examines and says if he had not gotten stuck with the short straw and had not fallen asleep, he probably would have been on board. Again BS. Completely inconsistent with his character throughout the rest of the story. The one "blip" was when Dr Ingram took him to the club on Halloween. And he felt like he was being pushed into things he did NOT want! Needs the form hand of an strong editor.

On a different note let's not even talk about Mark and Jim's "boarder" play where Chloe unwittingly (not knowing anything at that point) was almost raped until the MC showed. Their "biker" solution was worthless when said bikers show up the next day or so after she would have almost certainly been raped that night or the next. Way to go buddies!

Again some interesting ideas, and interesting attempt for reconciliation, but the epilogue and the MC's purported self assessment of the Montana Event near the end were just dumb. A good editor here could have really helped with the ending.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Well, that was some ride. What pisses me off is not the mistakes, but rather the manipulation.

While I understand their motivation in wanting to repair things, their methods were inappropriate.

Manipulation is a form of covert control, and displays a serious lack of respect.

I enjoyed much of this story, but honestly there were parts I hated. I choose not to vote rather than giving 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit ending. Chloe was just as manipulative as the so called friends. Not much of a relationship to be had or to continue when you’re so callously betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He forgot the part where Chloe met again with the other four for sex after he left. Also that all started with her plotting behind his back and ended the same way. So much for all his posturing, in the end it was Chloe who got what she wanted: she got his man back but now he lets her slut around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only read enough of this to know the outcome.

Laughable. All that manipulation and betrayal.

And he gets back together with her?

And invites the "friends" to a BBQ? And then they try out the swinging lifestyle?

Hahaha...this only happens in bizzaro world alternate universe shit.

Real life? No way. No how. Never even gets close. As soon as imposter GF starts her wierd bullshit? He'd have been OUT.

I mean...if she called me and said she wanted a FFM threesome with her and some other hot chick I didn't know? I'd probably gone and fucked them both really good and enjoyed it. But that's all she'd have been good for. Other than that? Nope. No games. The minute it gets wierd or really awkward with someone you have been dating for only a few months? You just stop. I've done it a thousand times. That's why the dating phase is what it is. Nothing dishonorable about it. It's not right. I'm not pursuing it any more.

So...it gets wierd with the imposter chick after he goes and rescues his ex? He stops seeing the imposter. That's it. No more story. He pushes his divorce. And finally forces it through. And moves on with life.

He goes back to working out a bit. Watches his diet. Gets into good shape.

And he'll find plenty of company available in Portland for tall well built pasty guy with a shaved head who earns well as a computer programmer. Have you ever been to the NW before? I think there's gotta be 4 or 5 million guys just like him and they all seem to find happy relationships with women who don't fuck his friends and then play with his emotional state and manipulate him through imposter whores for hire.

This story line was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Jezzas, please start posting again

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I read this quite some time back and was ambivalent about how l felt about the story and it’s outcome. Now l’ve read it again.

All of this so that he and his wife could end up swapping, having threesomes plus meeting Wonton. I have to ask why would wreck your own story right at the end?

So senseless. What was the point of the story if that’s how it ends?

I can now score it, 1/5 for a story that started with promise and then just fell off the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but ending is pretty awful. Maybe, just maybe, he takes Chloe back; he's not a wimp and he does love her and there were 3 other very manipulative people who led her on, so maybe this character can forgive Chloe and still be true to himself. But the rest of them? Nope, never; the character of the first three chapters would do his best to fuck up their lives, including (and especially) Dr Ingram. And after all the angst and drama, he has threesomes and swaps? That is just not plausible with this character and why would Chloe, who lost her husband over swapping, want to take the smallest chance he would end up angry over the partner swapping?

I gave it 2 ** because the writing is very good, but I don't like the story and I think this ending betrays a strong character who would not have gone down this road at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic ending cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stupidest chapter of a really stupid series. FFS

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Yes, some of it was underhand, but we had to do something." - They wouldn't have "had" to do ANYTHING if they did pull the initial crap!

\

"while I appreciate that most of what happened was right, and was needed, and I needed it," - Once AGAIN, as he said, he wouldn't have needed it if they hadn't done what they did.

\

"I couldn't survive without you," - They always say something like that, but yet, they do.

\

"Suck it up and be happy you idiot." - Easy for HER to say, SHE wasn't betrayed. Why is it the betrayed husband who has to "suck it up?"

\

Sorry, I wouldn't have taken her back, but IF I did (maybe even if I didn't!), I'd take them up on the three women, then cut them out of our lives forever.

\

I just read a comment that I had forgotten, and I don't think it's ever been addressed: Who did she shave her pussy for?

\

It still all comes back to their supposed "no intent," yet they not only tricked him into doing the work on the tree, they not only offered him no help (which actually makes sense, else why trick him into doing the work in the first place), they then plied him with alcohol, with the obvious intent of getting him to pass out, otherwise they would have stopped when he was obviously getting drowsy.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahahaha such a crock of shit 😂😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Out of Love Series Info