All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 04'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 583 Comments (Page 4)
HikingThruHikingThruabout 6 years ago
Least favorite of yours

A PhD whore that has sex with patients? Chloe shaving her pussy, she tried to swing again with them, the manipulation and lying, and then threesomes and swinging again on their own. Everything he doesn't stand for. Good story, but the outcome seems disjointed from his core being.

TailakaTailakaabout 6 years ago
Just Awful....

The idea/plot was excellent worthy of 5*. The writing and nearly unending angst though was worthy of 3*. The ending though was toothless in it's conviction. He could have Burned the Doctor and both couples. He could have taken Chloe back and cut both couples COMPLETELY OUT of their lives. Alas, no, He got all wishy-washy and basically forgave them as though MONTHS of deception didn't really matter. Just gutless and smacks of someone with a weak moral code and no real conviction.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

The threesomes/swapping at the end ruined the story. He’s upset seeing her have sex with Jim but is ok with swapping? Makes no sense. But up to that point it pretty good.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Ahem...

4 chapters dies on the last half of the last page. Incredible story. The wrap up. Not so much. Don't get me wrong, This author is BRILLIANT. Full marks. ***** But the conclusion? Troubling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FAG SHIT. Don't read this tripe.

From fag writer who knows he is smarter than us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
and this one

like most other lw stories is all about power, not necessarily sex or even betrayal because the betrayed one wants the power back and wants the confirmation to that effect from the spouse who cheated. The first-person narrative is Jezzaz strength; he has not disappointed with the writing but surely there isn't much to the story anyway. I am big fan of some of his other stories, not this, surely not; but I am a supporter of reunions, and because it is reconciliation that brings closure to the hurt spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blame The Edito

I blame Darkniciad. As the editor, he/she is supposed to recognize the ending is completely out of sync with the character Jace was built up to be. The author has an idea and a direction they want to go but it’s the editor who is supposed to represent the readership and prevent the author from making an own goal like this was.

ewray321ewray321almost 6 years ago
Ending

Ending was disappointing. Otherwise good writing.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

The ending to this was awful!

His friends gangbang his wife while he's unconscious. Then when he leaves in disgust, all his friends fuck the stupid slut again! So much for them all being devastated at the damage they'd done to his marriage. Chloe decides it's not as much fun without the husband being cuckolded right in front of her... so I guess that doesn't count, right?

When the husband finally manages to get over all their betrayals, his wife and friends trick him into a fake relationship with a well-paid whore, making him waste several months of his life.

Yet he just forgives all that shit... and just takes the wife back because she's "sorry"?!

And apparently the wife and friends did such a good job headfucking the poor bastard, he's now totally fine with the wife getting strange cock and they become swingers...

"Words" is one of my favourite stories, but I struggle to believe the same author wrote the end of this one. It's crying out for a rewrite!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Or

he could tell them all to fuck off, out Amy/Jessica to the world complete with pictures thus destroying her career, find a girl he can trust and live happily ever after.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
And again

in no possible universe does one guy go to chop up the tree by himself. All three of them go and take turns with the ax, saw and lifting. Thus the whole story is bullshit from the first. Draw straws to make a beer run, sure. To go chop a tree up? Total and utter bullshit.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
I KNOW OF NO PIMP

Who has a 250 K girl in his stable. TK U MLJ LV NV

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 6 years ago
WHY THE ENDING SUCKED

My humble opinion is that you completely pulled the rug out from underneath your main character, J, and in doing so pulled the rug out from under all the readers who thought they knew him.

As readers, we felt his pain and anguish when the story started. We empathized with him, identified with him, and went on the journey with him. This is what made the earlier episodes good, because he never accepted what Chloe had done and he refused to be swayed by the wife swapping arguments and the promise of good sex from other men’s wives.

He saw the flaws in Chloe (and by association, so did we), and he saw that she was not the wife he believed he married. No matter how much she loved him, she had betrayed him in the worst possible way (and more than once). Really, what sort of woman would do this without discussing it with him first? Absolutely none that I know, or would want to know, and so we all knew there could never be a reconciliation with her.

But then you make him change direction and embrace all that he originally deplored. He now accepts the very thing that drove him away in the first place, and in doing so we lost all empathy for him, and interest in the story.

Perhaps the biggest disappointment for me was after you wrote this wonderful piece (when he asks the “million dollar” question):

***********************

I looked at them and it was now time for the last question. The million dollar one. The only one I really wanted to ask and need the answer to. I turned to Chloe, who had stopped crying and was just looking at me, with fear and panic in her eyes. "There is one thing I need to know."

"How much did Chloe know? How much was she a part of this?" There was silence and I knew everything I needed to know in that instant. And it hurt.

************************

Surely this would have been the final nail in the coffin that was their marriage, to discover that she knew in advance where the weekend was headed yet never said or intimated anything to J. How thoughtless, how narcissistic, how contemptable her actions were, and how diametrically opposite to the actions of a truly loving wife and soul partner.

Yet, he ends up reconciling. That’s when you lost me and I lost interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
all that bleating and whining and then he becomes a swinger anyway.

no likeable characters always ruins a story

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Jase missed part of the set-up in Montana

I charge Jim with malice, Mark with stupidity, and Chloe with blindness to consequences and heavy manipulation.

1. Chloe knew in advance there would be a great swap on day 2. The correct size costumes has been obtained before the trip, and Chloe had to tell them the sizes. Therefore she knew of and planned to participate in the swap activity before the trip started, and was going to finagle Jase into joining in the swap.

The other couples had no intention of letting Jase have any fun the 2nd day. And if Chloe didn't know this in advance of the trip, it became quickly apparent to her at the start of day two that was going to happen. Chloe had bought into everything by mid-day, compounding any conspiracy felony.

2. I assume there was a quick conference of all the planners while Jase was still asleep the morning of day two. The unexpected tree fall might have given them the idea to physically tiring him out using the tree and adding the booze. Or, using booze alone to take him out might have always been part of the plan, possibly not known to Chloe.

Instead of the men sharing the labor to clear the tree, Jim forced Jase to do it alone. The "Jase will object to the pot" excuse as just a second bird with the same stone. I'm sure they had some plan in place before the trip to smoke over Jase's objections. The tree was just a bonus.

3. Chloe may have originally only agreed to swapping, but she became a full co-conspirator in the new plan when she decided to assist disabling Jase by feeding him booze in the evening. The group played Chloe during trip planning to have Chloe bring Jase to the swap. They also played her into cutting out Jase, possibly starting during trip planning, but maybe waiting until the trip was underway.

People, especially Chloe, knew a few drinks would put Jase to sleep for a long time. Still, she got Jase drunk and passed out the evening of second day. This cements her adopting the full "swap without Jase" version of the plan.

4. After Jase left the cabin, there was another great pow-wow for damage control. First was "We were going to give him 3 women" sop. Second was "Make the evidence point to a lesser crime" defense. Both of these required Chloe to manipulate Jase long before Ingrams Associated got involved, and so she did.

5. Chloe (finally?) chose to play without Jase. Maybe she wanted orgasms (which were very difficult and infrequent) and felt her chances were better if he was not participating.

Chloe prepped herself by shaving her pussy leaving hairs in the tub. (contrary to Jase's preferences), sometime on day 2. Maybe bare pussy was always her plan, or once the group realized they could easily remove Jase for the entire night, they talked her into shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Four stars for your exceptional writing

But one star for him taking that sack of shit slug back. I just can't get around that and all of their extracurricular activities post estrangement that should have been ananatha for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he gets upset at the lying cheating whore

and then forgives her for being a lying cheating whore?

I'd've shot the two friends wives in the head, told them now they can finally understand SOME of what they took from him

And then tell the good Dr she can either make the mess go away or watch her business go down in flames when he pleads insanity at his trail

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
What the hell !

Your very long story (and a good one), went from a 5 to a generous 4 in the last two paragraphs. He was devastated about seeing her being pounded by his friend at the cabin, then after getting the love of his life back, after so much hurt, he shares her with another man in a swap? Not fucking likely !! That seems to be so far from reality as to be impossible to get my head around. Also a lot of errors in the story. You can't edit your own work. The story was very inventive. I'll give you that.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago
Complete bull

No way does he go back to that dynamic....terrible ending to an interesting story.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
BS

Not a bad story in some ways but the ending drops it down to a 2. I doubt he would go back into that situation again with the same people. Why did he not get any revenge? His wife did certainly suffer some but the 4 who stabbed him in the back, the scheming shrink, nothing there. I came out pretty much hating everyone except Jace, I felt sorry for him. For a smart guy he is pretty dumb, reminds me of the kid in school walking around with a "kick me" sign taped to his back.

ClaudioKleeClaudioKleeover 5 years ago
Frustrating conclusion of an otherwise great story

Accepting Chloe back and, on top of that, restauring the friendship with that group of manipulators was too much to swallow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Everything was right...

until the end. You had a great story but then taking his wife back went against the character you wrote. He was a good guy he stuck to his morals throughout all four chapters until the very end it just didn't feel right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It sucked

I give you a negative 5 stars. All the guys in your stories are wimps. She did it once she will do it again. All because the idiot took her slutty ass bach.

sexydad50sexydad50over 5 years ago
Storyline was good

Really didn’t like how it ended.

The character J is supposed to be throughout this tale isn’t who he is at the end.

Good read. Ending was ok until last page.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 5 years ago
As I said

at the end of the first chapter, he's a wimp. Going out and spending the whole day clearing the drive while his "friends" partied in the cabin? No damned way. Of course, without that , there is no story. That might be a good thing.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Ugh!

Interesting until the end; then lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck cuck cuck

I bet he would rather fuck the dudes then the girls fucking faggy cuck shit.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Erm...

Why did you cut his balls off at the end of the story?!

Who the fuck takes back a woman who fucked not only one, but TWO of his best friends AFTER they're married?!

Pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enough

Ugh! Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good final chapter

I enjoyed this entire series.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 5 years ago
Terrible ending.

I wish I had stopped reading after the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How it should have ended

"I..." It was I who was lost for words now. I had known this decision was coming, ever since I set this meeting in motion. Part of it was to resolve all the facts, so I could arrive at a decision. I had vacillated between what I would do – if I could forgive Chloe or not, if she knew or not. And now we were here ...

"Dr Ingram," I said, "You said your profile didn't peg me as violent?

"That's correct," she replied

"Did your profile figure in my response to uncovering the last few months of my life as one giant con game set up by the very people who betrayed me?" I asked

"No," she said warily

"What a pity," I said; leaning forward reaching into the bag at my feet I grabbed the small pistol and quickly shot Mark and Jim in the chest. The girls screamed loudly as I stood and pointed the gun at them.

"Tell me doctor, what do you think the repercussions to your career will be when I describe how your 'treatment' drove a man your own research says is non violent to kill? A man who before you began your treatment was so non violent he never laid a hand on the men who fucked his wife, and barely managed to drive off a third trying to rape his wife?" I asked waving the gun back and forth between Wendy and Kathy.

"I'm sure I'd have a very good temporary insanity defense, a man drugged by his friends so they could have sex with his wife while he was passed out, constantly hounded and harassed by all involved for months and the sex obsessed therapist they hired to create a fantasy world where they could dupe him into falling in love only to have the new love of his life cheat on him again."

The three wives were sobbing silently now, too scared to move over to their husbands corpses.

"What did you hope to accomplish here," Ingrahm asked

"I just wanted to make sure all you psychotic delusional whores understand I am never taking my wife back," I said calmly. "Now as I see it we have two choices; one, we call the cops, I get arrested, I get tried, you become an international very well know celebrity sex scandal. Whose to say you didnt test secret government drug on me to drive me over the edge? What kind of therapist fucks for money like a hooker? All sorts of questions the press will have you. Either way your career is over, I probably get off, but even if I dont I'm free of that slut," I said waving the gun in the direction of my soon to be ex.

"Option two is," I paused for dramatic effect as I stepped closer to my wife, "YOU call in a few favors, disappear these bodies, the two whores can claim their husbands were part time lovers and abandoned them."

"Meanwhile," I continued bending over to tap the gun on my wife's forehead, "this slut here will sign the divorce papers I brought with me, or I just shoot her now and you have three bodies disappear."

I turned and stepped back over to my seat and sat down pointing the gun at my shell shocked wife. "So," I began, "what'll it be doctor? Number one or number two"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Odd

So she missed him so much and had such remorse she did group sex again.

With the very guy her husband said couldn't get out of his head was with her.

A repeat multiple cheater. Hmmm no you didn't end it realistically to allow forgiveness.

And you had him sharing her? Nope the ending wasn't good.

Reconciliation isn't always had but the ending didn't support it.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
A Waste Of Time

This story started with potential but then just kept dragging on, with not one bit of reality to it that this scenario could actually happen in real life. Totally out there in fairytale land. At the end when his giving his speech he just totally ignored the fact his loving wife continued to cheat on him with 2 men not just one and 2 women, yeah she was really destroyed with him leaving just not enough to stop cheating. Then after 2 chapters too many he takes her back and they live happily ever after. Fairytale shit.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Jazzaz

This chapter started well and turned to complete crap on page 3. J was finally finding his balls and then he becomes a tiny wuss taking Chloe back after getting bitched out by the doctor. After that happened he should have left by himself.

What should have happened is he needed was to get away from this cabal including Chloe so he could figure out himself without a bunch of assholes manipulating him like a marionette puppet. Once he cleanses himself of the mind-mess they caused him, then can make proper decisions of whether Chloe is worth it.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 5 years ago
I got to page 3 and heard the toilet flush..........

He got what he deserves. He took back the cheating, lying, scheming bitch who will repeat and repeat her behaviors. Good luck sucker, self imposed heartache obviously is in your DNA

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 5 years ago
Anons ending is better

I like anons ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SO let me get this right

He is so upset at his wifes cheating that he takes her back and lets her continue to fuck other men?

That does not seem rational

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ingram was just some rebound girlfriend not his wife

Jace's experience with group sex involving Ingram was stupid justification on the doctor's part. It's not like Jace was married to her. She wasn't the love of his life. She was just a girlfriend of a short while and a FMF threesome is a completely different beast than a MFM or Swapping to the average hetero male. So ingram using their rebound sexual experience as justification was pretty damn weak.

The whole suddenly ok with Chloe fucking other people after they reconcile is stupid as hell and out of character. Way to throw the story away in the last two paragraphs. From Five to Two.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
Suspicious

I've briefly reviewed the 300+ comments about this Chapter/Story. I'm persuaded to believe the scoring is biased. I'm not sure if all "1s" are dropped or some other manipulation is employed but give the overwhelming negative comments about this Chapter I do not believe that it could score a 3.8.

I have decided that I will no longer vote given what seems to be obvious data manipulation. If I wasted my time reading a "1" story, I want the author and other readers to know my opinion. That opinion is incorporated in the score or at least it should be.

Lastly, those who vote for the author's writing skills should think twice. Do popular authors of paperbacks sell millions of copies of their books because they know how to write? Or is it more that they know how to tell an interesting, credible story? I suggest the latter. Well written nonsense whether free or purchased is still nonsense and the final chapter of this story was pure nonsense.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
excellent

In concept. Needs re-edited. I actually loved the story. It was a story. A story of innocence caught in the lights of experienced swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just adding my voice

To the many here disappointed by the total RAAC nonsense ending, which I feared but had hoped would be tempered by at least some payback. Which for many of us, begins with never never EVER taking back Chloe. But doesn't end there.

I know that that this author doesn't do BTB very much, but to just let everyone off the hook at the end is just simply nauseating and no matter how much I hate the characters, especially Amy, I really hate the protagonist the most.

He's just one of those guys who really wants to be a victim.

I can't read any more of this authors stories with the knowledge that they could end like this. Really well developed tense story lines and complex characters, I just have no interest in endings like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Think about your readers

A great story until the last few paragraphs. This could have been great but you totally blew the ending. I'm not always a BTB fanatic but this ending was just wrong. She was sorry but went and had another orgy with the gang after he took off. Then had a couple of dates with guys those same friends sat up for her. Then she is involved with deceiving him about Amy/Jessica while staying with her. After all of the shit this guy went through he takes her back then goes swinging. You need to read comments from your fan base and see how many readers now dislike you. I know that you need to have artistic freedom but if you want to establish a reader base you also need to please your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm. the moral of the story is...

K, let me recap. He is constantly lied to, manipulated, lied some more, and manipulated even more. He was loving trusting and tried to do the best for everyone. So the liars won, and the good guy is a cuckold. Trying to see a upside here, but its hard.

Awesome job with the writing. Damn you must be a lawyer, cause you can twist the story so many times, had my head spinning. Story was suspect, but wow, you can spin a yarn. Fyi the answer to the question isn't about love, its about trust. You can love someone, but if you can't trust them you have to keep them at distance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hated the ending but NOT because of the RAAC

The very end he says they have threesomes and swap? How can he be OK with her having sex with someone else if her having sex with Mark and Jim caused all the problems? This new image doesn't haunt him? Only her prior sex with Jim?

Makes no sense to me. So the shrink was write when she said he is only hurting himself. All his friends and his wife get what they want when they want and no more pain.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 5 years ago
Went From a 5 to a 1

With the last 2 paragraphs...so close.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Great Story

Simply put, True love wins out, and everyone knew it.

ZyderveldZyderveldalmost 5 years ago
Nope.

Yes, the lengths his friends and Chloe went to showed a kind of love, but it also showed a complete lack of respect. He listed all of that in his final summation, and then took her back? He even said, "I knew I wouldn't recover from this." Yet he does seconds later...? He Is initially wrecked by his wife cheating, then he finds out his 'friends' organised for him to be cheated on again, as part of the plan. There's no coming back from that. It was an engaging read, but some really poor choices near the end. Keep writing, though.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
"Chloe and I are closer than ever."

And the cow jumped over the moon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’m fine with a good reconciliation story, but this chapter just didn’t flow with the others. J’s anger dissipated too quickly as the depths of the web of deception just got worse. This was too much of a right turn without sufficient setup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a Loser!

This guy goes through marital hell because he saw his wife taking another man inside of her - and enjoying it, then post-hell, willingly gives his wife to another man? WTF? Swapping/swinging attitudes aside, most men, if they're honest, will not tolerate another man enjoying their wives in that manner. This guy went through multiple chapters dealing with the grief of seeing his wife doing someone else, but then gives her away anyway? Loser. Waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very bad ending

the man faced hell because he sow his wife being fucked by his friend and it destroyed him, they manipulated him, deceived him, and let him fall in love with some other woman who turned to be a big lie

then suddenly his anger faded and he toke her back?, then went to strip club and had threesome, and willingly gave his wife to a stranger to fuck??? what a shit? it is just very strange and out of his character

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak

Guess J the cuck didn't mind sloppy thirds after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I read this years ago and forgot about it.

I've read a lot of your other stuff and found it all well written. This one bothered me no end. Jace should have gone ballistic over Dr. Ingram and made it his life's work to out her at every opportunity. It reminds me a lot of RichardGerard stories, a strong male lead that goes completely off the tracks in the last pages of the last chapter. Still admire your work. Too bad you've stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Sale

This story is evidence that with a slick sales presentation or ad campaign you can get people to believe Alpo (canned dog food) is pate'. In this case, the writing is very good from a technical perspective, and it seems to have led most readers to overlook the fact that the plot is absurd. The MC is a guy who is developed as someone who is perhaps a bit above average on the masculinity scale, but in order to advance the ridiculous plot, when he wakes up to find his wife being fucked by a "friend" literally in front of his face, he somehow slinks off unnoticed (!). No remotely normal husband would do that. Perhaps the stock weak male, cuck character that we get all the time in LW would, but the MC isn't written that way. Nevertheless, this manifestly non-credible behavior is necessary to allow the rest of the story to play out, which is an elaborate and utterly unbelievable effort by the "friends" to reconcile the MC with the cunt wife, which culminates in one of the worst RAACs in all of LW.

Really bad stories on LW almost always incorporate a magic "counselor" or "psychologist". This abomination is no exception. $250k is spent by one of the "friends" to hire a "psychologist" who, unbeknownst to the MC, pretends to be his girl friend. In fact, she is just a wildly overpaid escort whore who allegedly provides "therapy" along with sex (the psych whore has the highly coveted "Ph.D." in psychology /sarc/). The RAAC occurs out-of-nowhere in the space about 1/8 of a page as a result of the psych/whore asking three inane questions.

Presto! Chloe is instantly sitting on the MC's lap and are reconciled. To understand the absurdity of this, the orgy cucking of the MC (yes, it was planned as an orgy) was coldly and deliberately planned by the wife and the "friends". The MC was going to be presented with a fait accompli and be expected to get with the program. It was a grotesquely blatant show of disloyalty and disrespect by all concerned directed toward the MC. When he awoke early to discover the orgy in progress and didn't buy into being a cuck, the wife and the "friends" launched an elaborate deception to bring him back into the fold. Not only was this gambit dishonest, it was cruel. The MC was led to believe that he and the psych/whore might have a future as bf/gf, and then when he comes by her apartment after completing one of what he later discovered was actually a "therapy" task, she comes to the door accompanied by what appears to be a new lover, and she kicks the MC to the curb.

So, even though they all conspired to cuck him and, then, manipulate him to accept having been cucked and take the cunt wife back, three "magic" questions (which really aren't relevant to the issues) successfully complete the MC's manipulation.

Apparently, the writing is slick enough to get people to overlook the utterly implausible reaction of the MC to his wife committing adultery literally in his face; the failure of the MC to take any action at all against the "friends" (any normal man would have shattered the "friend's" face and stomped his testicles to mush and then dared him to go to the police); the cruel contempt shown by the conspirators (including the cunt wife) toward the MC by the "plan"; and, the idiocy of the RAAC scene.

The scores for this travesty make me want to ask the many fans of this wretched tale, "Would you like some Alpo with your canape' crackers?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No. Just no.

The ending was patently ridiculous. The author spent 99% of the story talking about how betrayed Jace feels, how manipulated he was, how he had lost all trust for anyone. His wife admits that even after the “night”, she tried with the group again. Then at the very last minute, all is forgiven and life is peachy again?

I’m more than willing to have to suspend disbelief once in a while, on some minor things. But everything the author wrote before the ending was simply ignored for the ending.

Sorry, but I can’t rate this very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wouldn't have minded this stupid ending

If the other nearly 4 chapters hadn't been him strongly and steadfastly going in a different direction, hated that he would be involved in the group sex but hated most that he was manipulated and lkex to by an outside group, who knew better than he did. Shades of Matt moreau, where the cheaters train the cheated. Again and again. There should be no going back to that. Not multiple times. And maybe, one time , Chloe going along with the deception would be forgivable, but over and over ? No. Just no.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Bad ending

Totally out of character at the end, really don't see the problem with them getting back together but those friends?? Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There Should Have

Been blood spilled at that little conference. I can get by taking Chloe back, but ever having anything to do with the other four would be impossible. I'd be doing everything I could do to bring them all down. The ending with the swapping and threesomes just destroyed any respect I had for the couple. It comes down to "Chloe, the way to get someone to trust you again is not to lie to them." Better yet just don't lie, they all did it to him for all four chapters, the whole time they went to college and his entire marriage. A well told tale J especially for a first shot, just not one I enjoyed. One more thing, your editors need to tighten it up a bit on the typos. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

Our chivalrous hero made much of the idea that his wife and friends acted towards him without malicious intent. Please tell me why he would not perceive the manipulation attempts as malicious? He perhaps reasoned that the good ends justified the bad means? Do not forget that his wife and friends did not try to reason with him on the subject of swinging. They maliciously attempted to deny him the opportunity of making a deliberate decision about swinging based on reasoned argument. In stead they tried from the beginning to manipulate him into a situation where he confronted a fait accompli. Why would a chivalrous person find this acceptable? Would you argue that he was simply too stupid to see what happened? Would he not realize that his wife was complicit? Would he not recognize that she went ahead and risked their relationship, ignoring the possibility that he might not have accepted her actions?

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

The ending did not match the development of the characters. The swap of J from a character perspective trashed the ending of an otherwise great story. Only chapter I didn’t rate a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Changed the lead

The last chapter ruins the story. Changing how a character acts to fit your narrative doesn't work without a gradual change. The instant changes just annoy your readers and take away from what had been a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not one of my favorites from you

Man doesn't like being manipulated, but it happens throughout the story. I am not a burn the bitch guy, and was kind of in agreement re: him taking Chloe back, since the heart rules the head, but then re-read the actual cheating scene , and their first meeting after, and see no hope for reconciliation. She was team group sex. If he was passed out, she should have passed on the opportunity, at least until they discussed it, and whether it would affect their relationships. Instead, she basically cheated on him , and days later, defended it as "just sex", which IS obviously her philosophy as she could beat the slu t therapist having a go with our hero.

And the manipulative psychotherapist was the worst. He should not have befriended her , but outed her by making her much easier to find and see on the internet, as that is his forte, and nullify her manipulation of others. I am in favor of therapy, but it needs to be done with truthfulness and honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done

Compelling characterization and a non-predictable plot. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not worth

This ending just killed the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Completely shit

They blame him for falling asleep.. they get high and had their little rhymes then want to make up for It .. what bullshit .

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Maybe I’m choosing all the wrong stories of yours but so far every male lead is a cuck

You stretch your stories four or five chapters each three or more pages

After lots of angst the readers just hoping he’ll develop a spine

But every story ends with RAAC LOL

ColdCountryColdCountryabout 4 years ago
Man how depressing.

If those are the type of people who love and care about the guy, I'd hate to see how people that disliked and hated him would treat him. 4*. I couldn't have reconciled with her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I like Anonymous "How it should have ended."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Big early flaw

The tree.

No way that J has to go do that alone. Only faggots and women pawn that shit off, men make being men a party. They all would have gone down and swung the axe.

That J didn’t see that and fell right into the conspiracy leads me to the conclusion that he’s a faggot cuck boi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An interesting story

Destroyed completely by RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Like others I didn't particularly care for the end either. There is one thing I definitely would have changed however. When dr. Ingram approached him about making him subject of a book she was writing, I would have had him call her a miserable, meddling, cum dumpster and to not let the door hit her in the ass on her way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Friends

I have had what I thought was friends that thought they would help but was just my wife's friends I guess. It damd near cost our marriage. I had figured it out when I got a vd and had to go to the doctor talk about being embarrassed and mad and a lot of questions. Then the big talk to my wife. 20 years later things still pop up weird stuff I mean like I shave every day if we go out maby shave twice. I would hear about it when we would make out. He had a beard. Later he lost a front tooth. Just the other day while shopping I seen a man missing a front tooth with and I commented to her could you imaginen kissing that she just looked at me. It's been a tough road. I don't know of her ever cheating again but who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RAAC

Now I do not mind a RAAC story as BTB can get tiresome. But in this case they all went to far. Did I read Chloe tried it again with the other four but it didn’t seem right. They are all still trying to drag, trick or manipulate him into group sex. Would tell them all to fuck off ( After I had fucked Kathy and Wendy) Filed a lawsuit against the good doctor, and Jim.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Garbage

A total waste of my time⭐️

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Happy to.

Give this the 1* it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It was never discussed that Chloe said she went back to the other couples for more sex in a prior chapter. This is at total odds to all the BS slung in the final pages.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
I didn't like anyone in the story

I gave this story a 2* because I like stories that have at least one good person somewhere among the main protagonists. There are none here. J is certainly not. And I did not like the thressome, Wonton ending -- made me confused wondering about why J was so upset at seeing Chloe and Jim if he was all for sharing, threesomes etc. Did not compute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
.

Think he should have told them all to get lost and walked out and moved away. MY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a convoluted cuck-out

What they all did in the first instance was a deliberate, cold-blooded betrayal. Chloe wanted to be a slut and didn't let her marriage stand in the way. Disrespect, betrayal, permanent destruction of the bond of exclusive marital intimacy. The "friends" clearly weren't. The rest of the story is batshit crazy nonsense using the psychologist-as-savior/healer LW cliche. Jessica is just a prostitute with a degree.

"Then, and I say this with years of training behind me, what the fuck is the problem? She made a mistake. It was a biggie. It sucked. You moved past it. Suck it up and be happy you idiot. You don't have to completely forgive or completely forget. You just have to be together. You will find the way to cope. She's obviously not going to do it again and just wants to do anything to make you happy. But stop this punishment, because at this point, it's not her you are punishing the most. It's you. I don't why but you seem to have a deep rooted neurosis about this. Like you caused this, by failing somehow. Just..."

Planned adultery is just a "mistake". How often do we see that lie in LW? As for the writing at that point, the cuck turns on a dime (so abruptly, in fact, that the reader almost gets whiplash), embraces the conniving slut, and shows he is just another needy, manipulable, weak, low T LW husband. Even if someone embraces the weak, feminized male that the husband ultimately represents, anyone would have to agree that the ending is rushed and unconvincing.

This author is a very talented writer. Unfortunately, the worldview overwhelmingly reflected in LW stories is not one that will sustain a free civilization; it never has and never will.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

This story went south as soon as all three guys didn't work together on the tree. It was obviously forced into the story because the story required that he be exhausted, a more creative way should have been found.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Hmm

Or at the end of the meeting, it turns out he was wearing a wire. Cops

come in and arrest Jessica as a high end hooker, the rest of them are served with divorce or alienation of affection papers and he skips town again leaving his lawyer to handle it all while he works from Costa Rica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck

Typical justification of a cocksucker Vickie pretending to be a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Given the number of comments?

You certainly stirred up the readers. I've always felt that any story that got a LOT of comments (in the hundreds) was doing something right. Love it or hate it, something about that particular story grabbed the readers attention enough to cause them to comment. This was well written. But from my point of view his friends and his wife betrayed his trust. Several times. He needs new friends and he definitely needs a new wife. And in his shoes I'd do everything and anything to burn Amy/Jessica to the ground. It would be fairly simple to expose her and ruin her. No stone unturned in that campaign. In the end, there's simply no way he takes her back. That action ruined the story - FOR me. And that's why I commented. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

You took a perfectly good story and turned it into typical psycobabel RAAC crap!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Man... your stories be having the worst conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tough

I lost what I thought was a friend but what he had done I forgave but I don't associate with him anymore but I have him in my prayers.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

J jumps between being a swinger, a cuck, and pissed off husband, In the end his total argument about sex with others being wrong became a moot point when he pimped his wife to others. Stupid story of dumbass husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending is awful

The last two paragraphs of part 4 and the Halloween party at the strip club ruined a pretty good story.. the activities described are so out of character for J.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Good writing for a damned CUCK story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
epilog 2

I sat there silently, digesting everything that had been said. I looked at Chloe, scraped my throat and said : "Chloe, the only way of regainiung trust is not to lie.

How many times have you fucked Marc and Jim in the last weeks or had a foursome including their bitches. Don't bother to answer, I know already since I hacked their e-mails and phones. You seemed to have taken to this lifestyle like a duck to water. Let's finish this charade now and forever. I'm out of here. Just sign the divorce papers and live then life you have chosen.

kumaichikumaichiover 3 years ago

It seems it's a recurring conclusion on most of your stories where the cheater always ends up with happy endings. His wife cheated on him repeatedly just like your other story "Live from the game" where the wife ends up with a loving happy life but the only husband that suffers, and you did the same in this story too, kinda makes me think that you sympathize with the wife rather than the husband.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

I have to agree with several ( ones I have read) comments on this story. You really screwed up the main character here. Who in their right mind would even talk with these losers again?? They were scum bags and deserve each other. The Chole character was one who should have been the first to meet a demise fitting for a whore. The rest deserved to be forever forgotten after a little attitude adjustment. Get a new way of ending your stories, please. Reduce all, or least 1/2 of all the background noise of the characters, and story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All this is is a protracted tale of a cuckout by J, who....

at the very end becomes the the boilerplate, weak, low T, unprincipled cuck so beloved by LW authors. It really seems as if the author is in a hurry to wrap the story up after so many pages and decides to have J make a rushed U-Turn on the last page. Needless to say, the cuckout seems wildly inconsistent with J as written up to that point.

The summation on the last page by Jessica on the last page that transforms J from an intelligent, principled man into a feminized man is hilarious. Psychology is a fraud, and you can't fault the writer for writing something utterly ridiculous and putting it in Jessica's mouth. To paraphrase Gertrude Stein, psychology is the one of "Oaklands" of academia, "There's no there there." Similar psychobabble rubbish could be taken from random episodes of Oprah. Even more hilarious is the fact that Jessica is really just a grossly overpaid prostitute yenta.

Chloe schemed with the others behind her husband's back to manipulate him into "swinging"; committed brazen adultery with his friends; and, then, they all set out to manipulate him again so that he would do what they wanted. Only contemptibly weak men, many of whom incessantly write their little cuck stories on LW, would tolerate any of that.

Jezzaz is a very capable writer, but the plotting and character development in this tale fall far short of being credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of NEVER, I repeat, NEVER of contacted her or anyone of those supposed friends of mine/hers. I think that I might even have moved to Canada. Where it would be even harder to find me through PI's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reconciliation

I love the reconciliation but you failed in your ending with he and Chloe engaging in threesomes and swapping...that and what he did with Dr. Ingraham pretty much killed the idea you floated that he was a good guy....good guys don't do those things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent enough story at the start...

....ruined totally and completely by that trainwreck of a RAAC ending. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like many others

have said. For me you completely wrecked this story in the last part. Since he could no longer trust his wife or friends, why on earth would he get back with them. And as for him then taking up swapping, oh ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the last 100

words were mad. Totally out of place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Out of Love Series Info