All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 04'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 583 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused!

So he would have done it anyway, and in fact he has swapped with his wife despite all the pain of seeing Jim fuck her. But that was ok because he was really nervous.....He is some mixed up fucker!

Why did he even bother with all that? So in the end the author is saying that swapping / swinging/ cheating / cuckolding is ok despite the high moral standards of the supposed hero. Shakes head...

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Author made J a real doofus for the entire story.

Why? Was it easier to may him clueless, emotionally blind, and immature for the "plot" to work? When an otherwise, supposedly intelligent character is repeatedly uninterested in people or situations in which he's involved, the reader is left frustrated by the character ignoring things that any other normal person would want to know and would find out. Too many LW cliche situations in this tale. Could use more imagination .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alien abduction

You should try an RAAC based on the alien abduction of the wife, the husband, the children, friends and/or family.

In any case do not stop writing, I do have fun with your stories, LOL.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
Good story

But too involved and complicated to be truly enjoyable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just reread this

And it sucked as bad now as it did then. You built the character of J up to be a man of strong moral conviction, then threw it all away at the very end, making the whole thing about as far from reality as you could get. A computer whiz and a black belt, he could have made their lives so miserable on so many levels it's dizzying to imagine. And he should have. Not one of any of their actions spoke of deep friendship and trust, but the meanderings of a bored, rich set of people out to pander to their own egos. They knew what they did was wrong, knew it when they did it, and did it anyway, simply because they could. These are friends?

And the Amy/Jessica character, I'd have burnt her to the ground, spreading her and her group all over the internet. I've never read any of the Ingram stories, and never intend to. The thought of prostitution in the name of the greater good(and massive amounts of money, of course)irritates me.

All that being said, I think you are an excellent writer, and your other stories are great. You seem to be attached to the Ingram stories,and you probably have a good readership. To each his own, and I wish you success.

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Well done again

Well I thought Amy was a shrink and that there was an involvement between parties but I did not see the lick across stories, well done with that. It was complicated and clever and I enjoyed the read greatly, well done again. There are so many different people in the world and we all handle things differently as can be seen by the comments to the story but everyone makes mistakes and we all change with time so it was not that far fetched and the conclusion that friends are always friends is a good point, I guess he got to see that black outfit after all, but maybe not! All in all communication is the key to relationships when lacking it all goes to the pack, when there we really make something special. Well done a great read again

Jean

From the land down under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Complete and utter failure

No excuse to let him go back to the cheating slut. Why did you make J such a wimp? She made a "mistake"? A mistake is when the checkbook doesn't balance. When you cheat on your spouse like she did, it wasn't a mistake it was a breaking of the bonds of trust that are the foundation of every marriage. No way, given the character you gave him, that J ever forgives or forgets or moves past it. She did it. He may put it behind him, but not while he's married to her. Never be able to trust her again. Look at all the lies she told him over the course of this entire mess. And the Doctor? I think J takes the time to expose her and her people completely. Write a book? You have GOT to be kidding? She'd be lucky if he didn't punch her lights out. Talk about a manipulative bitch. Put a hungry attack dog lawyer on her and promise him a big share of the damages awarded. She's toast. At the end you just couldn't leave him alone. You had to have him in threesomes and swapping. Things completely opposite his character. While I will give you credit for being able to put a story together, this was an example of an awful conclusion to what could have been a good story had you allowed him to divorce Chloe and get revenge on the Doctor. I think the low scores tell you that most others didn't like what you did at the end either. Write another final chapter. Let him dump the bitches and gain some revenge. I guarantee you it gets better scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moron wimp tale

This tale dont make any sence, this J is a fucking moron wimp, whit any pride and complety shattered, poor guy is a pity, Cloe is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You just had to turn him

All these male authors on here seem to want to suck an other ones cum from their wife.fags

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gross, just a gross fucking ending

And not because of them getting back together. But that J was turned into a immoral and nasty human being. Just gross.

"What am I supposed to do, J? Tell me. Tell me what I need to do to have you back. I'll do it. Anything."

Become unfucked, Chloe. When you do that, we're back together. Now, if you will all excuse me, I have a job waiting for me in a foreign country and I'll not be back in this lifetime.

That's how you end this fucking story.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 8 years ago
When are they going to allow us to give negative votes.

It wasn't a bad story until this last chapter. You really had to wimp the guy out. Ended up being a POS story.

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Hubby wasn't wimped out. The story was about creating a halo for him to wear.

Quite an involved plot to make the main character so pure of heart. Then with all his virtues he's gone ahead with the multiple partners idea. Not too consistent with his former insistence on monogamy.

So, chivalry complex is it? Not a bad term, and not a very likable person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Manipulation

Have to agree with Annony 9/23/15.

So, our hero has been manipulated and lied to for the past 7 months. Despite the remorse of his friends and his wife, no one changes spots to stripes except him? He becomes a swinger? Sorry, none of that rings true.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
never explained

So how did the rest of them contain their utter contempt for J this long?

How did they hide being manipulative users from him, for close to 20 years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i kind of knew...

i didn't know if amy was a prostitute, doubtful,

or a sex therapist, but it was fairly apparent to me she was not real.

if i had been consulted about the ending,...................

1/ jim would have to give chloe one million dollars for ''damages'', ruined marriage.

2/ and amy would have to give jason one million dollars for ''damages'' , or misconduct. there is only one profession where sex is allowed between the 2 parties.

so he could sue her and her business for all it was worth. it does not matter that she was trying to help, or that she actually helped. he had no contract with her , she is a PhD, providing a therapeutic service , AND SHE HAD SEX WITH HER PATIENT.

that is a no-no.

given what she charges, a million easy, or bye-bye business.

i must say i really did enjoy the read.

maybe i should look at "ingram and associates"?

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Did chloe hook up with both couples again?

I think she did. Does that not change the whole dynamic of the story? Was a good story, but I kept waiting for that to be addressed. Was good writting , but I think J would not go back knowing chole had played around again with them.

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
****

Good story however that last section of the last chapter just didn't fit. Felt, kind of forced in.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 8 years ago
What a wimp

Very disappointed with ending, but this wimp got what he deserved. He should have walked away and left the whole sorry cast of dishonest manipulators comfort, fuck, and suck each other.

You have written much better stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Very disappointed with ending"

Clarion Call of the Closet Cuckold.

Character in the story grew over the chapters, something that doesn't sit well with the insecure and sad closet types.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thud

The sound of this cuckold chronicle falling into the trash. I was waiting with baited breath for J to man and stop being manipulated everyone around him. So many times the things that Amy said that were belittling to J and he took it like a wimp. Some serious asswhipping should have taken place at the rental cabin but our hero turned tail like a pussy and ran away! Who would watch their wife get fucked by someone (without permission) else and not even hit the guy a few times?

Then when Jason finally starts to grow a pair he submits to Amy/Jessica's (arrogant sloppy-cunt psycho-babble whore) will once again. No Balls Jason. Take that used vagina back, knowing she is now a group sex pussy-eater, and she'll cheat on you once again. Loser. Guys like this make it so easy to nail their wives. This I know.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 8 years ago
Hmmm....

Well, that was a bit of a surprise at the end. I could see him possibly taking his wife back. I did not see him getting back together with his old friends though. As for the Ingrams woman...that is a snake in the grass. After reading this I saw a very long story series telling of this "Ingram" thing. I do not beleive that I would care to read it. I deal enough with real life manipulation of hearts and minds to ever desire to expose myself to it in my downtime.

However...I am now curious. =-)

Sincerely

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well now

The story had holes.

You wrote her having remorse. All about this mistake.

Yet you also wrote she did it again. On purpose.

In real life that would be the end. But you never addressed it in the story.

Also you had them swinging at the end. Really?

That didn't match what you wrote of him at all.

And the friends that did all this intentionally had nothing really happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chucky

The ending spoil everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ending is apppropriate.

In many stories the burn-the bitch ending is appropriate for the story line.

It depends mainly on the Character and Intent of the cheater, as well as the context in which the cheating occurred. Another thing to look at is the remorse of the cheater.

In this story there is true remorse and an effort to right-the-wrong, even though the manner in which it was done was questionable, the INTENT was good.

So, the ending is appropriate for this story line imo - can't understand why there is so much negativity to it. Not all stories need to end with burn-the bitch. Yes there are elements of the story that one can criticize, but remember that your criticism needs to be constructive so that the author - who is providing this story to you free-of-charge - can improve their writing skills. The author should completely ignore those who just throwing out negative stuff about a story without giving any useful input

Well done to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent... Except...

It would Have been an excellent story. But I guess the author lost his balls at the last moment and decided to go in for a more "popular opinion" of a reconciliation.

Sigh!

Such a shame.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. But the ending was not entirely satisfying. I have no problem with the reconciliation. But the acquiescence to swinging is a bit puzzling. What made this story believable and so emotionally engaging, was his reaction to the whole situation. That reaction was merited if it was a response to her cheating on him. Honestly, that is how the story reads up to the very end. But then, the author makes it all about her not asking permission first. Yes, that element was always there, but it existed in conjunction with her cheating. His acknowledgment that he would have gone along with it had she asked, and then actually becoming a swinger after taking her back, makes his whole initial reaction an overreaction. Thus, the final paragraphs rob the reader of all the emotion they were feeling leading up to that point. Instead of ending with a yes, I ending with a WTF. That's what this was all about? Just damn confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
B.S.

Terrible ending...

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
These people were all crazy

J needed to get as far away from all of them as he could and never look back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

pure absurd cuck shit.

HoardersOfMagnitudeHoardersOfMagnitudeabout 8 years ago
Really late to 'the party' but...

I've been looking at, and dismissing stories on this site for a day or so, and as soon as I started this, I haven't been able to stop reading. It's so well written, and some of the characters are so well fleshed out at times, that I care more about its flaws than I otherwise would, so I hope that is some consolation for my (hopefully) constructive criticism.

This ending really didn't work for me. I kinda get what you were going for, and why you wanted to do something different, but I just don't think it ever really made sense. For a start, "J" never addressed that Chloe had sex with them again after he left, which is a completely bizarrely stupid thing for them to do, and completely undermines her remorse.

Secondly, the other two couples became so divorced from the narrative in favour of Amy, that I never really felt much catharsis in terms of how they were dealt with. In fact all of them were so blandly apologetic after the 'Montana Event' (especially Chloe), that they lost some of the realism and edge that initially made the story so engaging and heartbreaking.

Finally, and most importantly for me, the greatest issue with their follow-manipulation was never addressed. Everything that all of them did, was completely self-centered. J was perfectly capable of moving-on in his own time, or possibly still with the help of Amy to begin with if necessary. The fact they orchestrated the whole thing to put things right on their own terms was purely about absolving their own guilt, and getting Chloe her husband back. They were just as selfish for trying to force their way back into his life, as they were for for the initial incident, it just never really made sense for him to forgive or forget on those terms in my opinion. Chloe was only ever interested in him ultimately in terms of what he could offer her, if she loved him THAT much, she should've been able to let him go.

This was a really engaging story, and you are clearly an excellent writer, but if you were ever considering an edit, I'd recommend re-structuring the the last two chapters somewhat. I think the fact you didn't go for the fairy-tale ending of J and Amy riding off into the sunset was admirable in a sense, and set it apart. However, although the big reveal was intriguing, the other characters lost the edge that initially made them so easy to care about (one way or another), and Chloe became so one-dimensional, that it just felt like a different kind of cop-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cuck..

Your writing was okay first few stories,,, but you turned into just another cuck... You turned into this guy you wrote about.. You had your little dick removed and had a cunt placed in... Hate these kind of stories,,, yeah I know they are just stories... But cheaters, bitches , and cucks turn my stomach.. People who like this type of stories are cheaters, bitches and,,,, just another cuck.. Kiss my ass nattiesmith..bitch

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
All's well

Great story, and very satisfying wrap up. I am chagrined to admit that, while I knew Amy wasn't on the up and up, I didn't connect her with the Jessica story line. In retrospect, doh! To all the poor damaged cuck haters out there: sorry you didn't get the macho BTB story you always demand. I particularly enjoy the people jumping in after the earlier chapters to warn everybody to stop reading: WARNING, reconciliation ahead! Run away! You guys are predictably pathetic and it's too bad your punitive one star excrement brings down a good writer's rating. Whatever makes you feel good about yourselves. Jezzaz, you tell great stories- please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Last commenter

You could have expressed your views far more succinctly.

"Cream pies are yummy! I love that cummy aftertaste. I pity the poor knuckle-dragging BTB brigade who haven't developed my taste for such things. Oh well. Back to the tap."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really hate cucks.

Very well written but I really don't like any of the characters and hate cucks.

I can almost like J but he came off too pathetic for me to respect him.

He should have required Chloe to become worthy of respect and likeability.

She was a cheating cunt that went back for more after J left.

None of his friends were friends. Jim had no problem taking a woman J cherished and loved and using her, same with the others, and Chloe allowed those slimy bastards to touch her even after she got caught cheating the first time.

Chloe is a worthless woman who threw away her marriage thoughtlessly and recklessly.

She is not worth a second look, especially after going back for seconds and thirds after destroying a good man that truly loved her.

Nobody in this story was worth shit, with the exception of J, and no real growth or change happened in the characters except J got a little more distance from his "friends".

I guess I'm extremely disappointed in J. I wish he would have stuck to his guns and stayed monogamous and required a lot more from Chloe before he took her back.

What a stupid bitch. Could anyone really be married to someone that pathetically stupid?

Character criticism aside, very good writing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to help your score from you know who!!! In case you don't the asshole of LIT dear annony.

Addicted098Addicted098about 8 years ago

Such good story wasted by completely senseless ending. Whole story turned on its head to get a goody goody ending where everyone becomes friendly again n jace even starts doing group sex. Ridiculous.

How coud he just forget about his feelings for amy n jump back to chole so quickly. Chole shoud have been forgiven but not accepted back. Amy shoud have been tougbt a lesson. The friends shoud have been told to get lost for life. Instead we get concucted ending to please the crowd. Wtf?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Editor?

You have a great talent. However, the errors and typos are unbearable. Curiously, you actually thanked your editor? The mere fact that the editor still allows his name listed indicates he really needs to give up on that hobby. Otherwise, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
top 2 percent of all stories posted.

in regards to the entire series,

not jut this positing.

excellent, well done, very creative, interesting characters, very good finish.

well written in spite of a few typos this is a great story.

and not my first reading.

i had to search several '' word strings '' to find it.

the set up, and story premise were excellent.

character development was very good.

since this was my second read (at least) it was hard for me not to urge Jace to ''run away'' when he was taken to the ''halloween party'' .

the party scene and his character did not seem to match.

but i can't say i felt the same way on my first read.

and as it became apparent he was being manipulated,

it was harder to accept his actions.

jace was less sick at this point but still unable to act ??????

but the ending was good, well written,

believable, and for the most part 'just',

except for dr. ingram.

she was hired to ''fix'' jace and get him back to his wife.

but what if back to his wife was not in his best interest.

what if his wife had changed and he needed to be gone.

plus, why didn't he sue dr. ingram ????

she was working towards jim, kathy, mark and wndy's ends

not his best interest.

he was the patient, but the doc was responsible to the ''others'' who were paying the bill.

but aside from these minor concerns,

it is a great story and well written.

the betrayal he suffered during the day dealing with the tree,

this is what drew me back.

i remembered the betrayal.

thanks for a great story.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
****

Came back for a reread. Ending doesn't fit. Just suck it up? Boo Ho?

J's response doesn't fit his character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Top two percent of what?

Just turned into another dreary Ingram's story. It's quite possible the most disgusting and disturbing piece of shit series ever conceived. Had I known it was part of that, I never would have started it. Jezzaz, there needs to be some sort of list you should be on so people know to avoid you. I'd be desperately afraid if I knew you lived in my neighborhood. I'd move in a heartbeat. You're that sick that I'd fear for the safety of my family. Hopefully, you'll be imprisoned soon and the menace to society removed.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 8 years ago
Ending doesn't fit.

I've read this moving, well-written story several times now. I just can't make the ending feel right to me. The indications that it's wrong are subtle, but they're there.

The argument for reconciliation is based largely on the fact that the wife and friends didn't act maliciously. Though they don't say it in so many words, it's straight from the Cheaters' Cliches Top List, "We didn't mean to hurt you." It's true, but so is the unstated corollary: "We just didn't care enough not to." In a friend, that's almost as bad as outright malice; in a spouse, it's worse.

When Chloe and Friends finally "come clean", there are some details that just don't add up. They all, including Chloe, insist that they thought he would go along with swapping, but he had given them no reason to believe that. He said having sex in front of their friends might be hot, but that's a long way from being OK with swapping. And he was the one who moved to take things private. Then Chloe & Friends insist that they were surprised Jace fell asleep. Really? When they made him do unaccustomed physical labor all day, then poured booze into his empty stomach?

The real story is that Chloe decided before the weekend that she would join the other two couples swapping. (Jim had her sizes beforehand so he could buy the clothes.) They weren't sure Jace would go along, even after Friday night. So they made sure he'd sleep soon and well (I'm surprised they didn't think of giving him a Mickey Finn), and do their thing while he was out of it. In the morning, they would gang up on him and present him with a fait accompli, then "make it up" to him and everything would be fine. It might have worked, too, if Jim had the sense to fuck Chloe in a bedroom instead of the living room.

Finally, when Chloe and Friends hire Dr. Mindfuck, they aren't doing it for Jace, they're doing it for themselves, to assuage their guilt, and to manipulate Jace into coming back. Mark's conversation in the bar is more revealing than he intends.

None of them including Chloe tells Jace the whole truth; none of them including Chloe cares enough about him not to hurt or manipulate him, even afterward. That's why the reconciliation seems forced to so many commenters, including this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is one of the stupidest stories on this site

The wife that claims that he is the love of her life and she cant live without him, conspires with whit their friends to a swap. She even knows that the picking of the straws or paper or whatever it was rigged , she even said the tree falling over the road was luck , because it got him out of the cabin so the rest of them could smoke drink and plan for their orgy later in the day . When he gets the job of cutting the tree up and returning to the cabin, they ply him with alcohol so hes tired and a little drunk falls asleep, and what does dear sweet Chloe do ? Why she bends over a coffee table and has good old friend Jim fuck her right in front of the love of her life, that's what. And what happens when Jace wakes up? He sees good friend Jimbo fucking the woman that cant live without him , and she got her cum face on,one that he has only sees a hand full of times in 9 years of marriage,goes to show whos the better fuck, good ol Jimbo .And what does Jace do? He beats the fuck out of good ol Jimbo, tell his cheating wife, the one that cant live with out him, not to bother coming home because she on longer has a home, well no he gets his keys and backpack and sneaks out of the cabin and gets in his car, its a mustang very fast you know , he can get home in a very short time pack some stuff and get out of Dodge in a hurry. Long story, short he move to Portland ,meets another woman supposedly hes over Chloe , shes so heartbroken that she had another swing session with the gang. Yada yada a whole bunch of shit happens , in the end they get back together move to Portland and they swap partner and swing , and they even are on friendly terms with the swingers that gave him so much pain now hes as much of an asshole as friends are pathetic story pathetic author, nothing but liberal minded poppycock. In my part of the world wives that love and adore their husbands don't swing and fuck other men, the same goes for husbands they don't fuck other women.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 8 years ago
When she admits to second trist with the friends,

I assumed that Jace would write her off. After all, now she KNOWS the cost and how she's disrespecting him. This was a calculated betrayal, and in no way supports the ending. This chapter fails; the other chapters were outstanding.

bastarddogofhellbastarddogofhellalmost 8 years ago
Fail

This had a decent setup, but the ending was just bad. It read like you had no idea how to wrap things up into a happy ending so you just said "fuck it. I'm done." Also, someone needs to put Ingram's head on a stick. Seriously. Nuevo Laredo style. Bring out the chainsaw, couple seconds later, BOOM. Head on a stick. I shudder to think of how many lives her brand of medicine has destroyed.

All in all 3/5, made me reply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whata Cuck ! !

1st 3 Chapters were Good, ALMOST Very Good . . .

Chapter 4 was Cuck Heaven, why doesn't he just Blow Mark & Jim to get it over with.

Chloe admitted going back to have sex again with them (Once, Twice, Multiple Times ?)

The confrontation should have been HIS EXIT from these Manipulative ? Friends ?

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Undermines the rest of the Ingrams stories

Ingram's method is supposedly based on helping people who don't recognize or won't accept that they need help, but Jace is neither of those, and she's trying to manipulate him into making a specific choice rather than enabling him to decide what the right choice is for him. The realistic result of his figuring out what she's doing should have been to make him distrust Chloe and their friends even more and drive him away from all of them forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ending was odd

The ending just didn't match up.

A guy might have forgiven the group sex. Maybe.

But learning she we t back for more while supposedly missing him and trying to get him back?

That. In real life would have been the end.

He couldn't have recovered from it then.

A guy would be wondering if she set him up to sleep so she could play without him.

Has she done it before? Etc.

So change the ending. It doesn't match up.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 08/04/16

re:

A guy would be wondering if she set him up to sleep so she could play without him.

Has she done it before? Etc.

-------------------------

Much as I have been thinking.

The rest of them sent him out alone to work hard out in the heat.

He comes back tired and dehydrated.

The first thing they give him to drink while he is dehydrated is strong alcohol, which is then quickly absorbed.

He passes out and they get to screw his wife with no interference.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Twisted, disgusting, unbelievable

All said. I think if you have told that all these happened in the matrix would have been more believable than this acid-trip story. Sorry didn't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get Rid Of The Epilog

And you have an additional Star

Jack17Jack17almost 8 years ago
Bias

I read for pleasure, not for pain or sicko sex. A great storie that holds my interest. From start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck Over!

He gets fucked over literally by everyone and he forgives the wife? She cheated! She broke their wedding vows! And he stays with her because of good sex with another BITCH?

The ending would've been better if he just walked away! The good Doctor would be proven wrong and his cheating wife and friends would finally realize how bad they really fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plausable

It was an interesting story until the very last two paragraphs, the last two destroyed the whole wholesomeness of his being --- making J a complete hypocrite. The last two para's took it from a 5 Star to a 2.

robo29robo29over 7 years ago
nope

This was a good story. Well thought out and very well written. The problem with me was she was still clean shaved in Portland, making me think she was still having sex with Mark, Jim, Wendy and Amy. So that ruined them getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

All that dialogue only to have him take back the cheating cunt..... Wow, huge waste of my time......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story then you ruined it!

For Fucks Sake!

Their friends were a bunch of swinging perverts.

Chloe had been having sexual encounters with them before the trip.

If she was so distraught and sorry at what she'd done and devastated J had left her because of it, then why the fuck did she do it again and then lie to J telling him there's been no one since he left?

No mention of exactly who's idea it was to shave her pussy, which i guess was Jim.

Was his and Chloe's drink spiked? They most definitely were.

J had a very valid argument, but it is most odd, how one moment he possessed this wonderful set of principals, where even after moving to Portland he still hurts, still has flashbacks and hasn't forgivin anyone, and the next minute he is telling us about threesomes and swapping.

That revelation is so ridiculously out of character that it completely fucks up the substance and integrity of the entire story - ill thought out i'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And now for the encore ...

RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC,

RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC,

RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC,

RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC,

RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC,

RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC, RAAC,

.... here Cucky Cucky ................

jezzaz ... honestly ... you truly are an A1 Asshole.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
5 star

Good psych analysis read again. However i hope our heor take the time to bang those two galz, in Lingerie, soggie while they eat chloes pussy. Booyaa sex fans!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Until the end

It was a good workup, but god he let everyone off easy and they still didn't do anything to make it up to him for all the harm. Neither did that "professional", Good writing and high score for that, but a lot of questions about how after everything happened the end happened like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spinning head

If your main character's head is spinning, how about your readers? I am still trying to make sense of him. Don't mess around with others, yes it is okay to swap oh wait a minute, let's think on this. Damn confusing and I am not a content reader.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Still

I had wondered if coming back to this story and reading it again might give a new perspective. It didn't.

It's still awful.

Absolute bull feces at the conclusion. They don't have to be together and there is no reason whatsoever that J needed Chloe to be happy. The so called friends are monsters and the fact that Chloe went along with them to get J back makes her no better. If she'd cared about him instead of herself she'd have seen him recover and she'd have left him alone after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disease spreading

Assholes,all of them!the 3 fag men wanting to suck another's cum out of their wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Wimp

He chickens out, gets manipulated, he should of sued the "Doctor", divorced the wife and his so called friends.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
As while...

I (personally) would have gone on A shooting rampage at the house after everyone showed up... damn decent ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re-read

After several reads, all of which I have enjoyed, I still don't buy the ending. We know Dr Ingram is a skilled liar. Why buy her bullshit now? J hit the salient point, "the way no build trust is not to lie." He should have left them all sitting on their thumbs. Maybe reconciliation later. He needs a few months living in that place known as reality. Not stupid friends manipulation land.

This is a personal pov on the plot. Still gave it a 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Edit my comment

Previous comment should read 'the way to trust is not to lie'. Not ' the way no trust...'

I need an editor for my comments. Sorry

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
It's Called DIOVORCE!

J should of divorced the cheating slut as-soon-as he had a chance to do it? Less grief to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol garbage

Try the writing in the realm of actual possibility. No man would ever go back to that wore and not kill all the friends. The level of manipulation is too great. Only faggot cuck fags like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending?

Really? Thought it way out of left field for him to take her back. Just made no sense. He takes her back after he figures everything out and realises the deceit and manipulation? Just made no sense. Was descent read until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is fucked up so bad I find it hard to comprehend

I have no words to explain how fucked up this is. The only way this story could be saved is to knock them all out and burn the house down around everyone. This is as horrible of a story as I've ever read. Minus marks for this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pointless

The ending makes this whole story pointless. 4 chapters of ranting and raving, and in the end he ends up doing what Chloe wanted to do to begin with. Should have just rolled over and sucked it up when he walked in on her and been done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously?

This is a fucked up story.

YouamiYouamiabout 7 years ago
Not nearly As bad as Annoy comments would suggest

Jezzaz, personally I couldn't help but be intrigued by your plot and character portrayals. Having undergone a real-life situation where I was duped by folks I had thought were friends and had my back - only to discover that I had been played as a sucker, I found J's dilemma and responses pretty close to the mark. He decided to become the better man in a shitty situation caused by self-centred friends who could not see past attaining their own satisfaction. That he was eventually able to forgive/pass the incident and move on without BTB was a reasonable outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

Jazzaz should stick his head in a big bucket of shit and piss and start to drink. This would be the start of another shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great tale!

This is one of those stories that gets devalued by the BTB crowd on here. Sure, it's not really believable, but neither are half of the BTB stories that are not nearly as well written but score higher. I like a good reconciliation story as long as the wayward spouse is trying to make amends. The level of emotion stirred up by the cheating and the tumultuous feelings as they attempt to put it back together is unparalleled imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What shit this is

And then they fuck everyone. What shit

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
why?

why do most of these stories have a cheating wife who wants to fuck round and husband that doesn't? they end with a joke of reconciling . that's not even plausible since he wasn't into it... i loathe stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked this magnificent in fact but

Then they went and did everything that set him off in the first place,kinda ruined it for me.and your editing is terrible.Mind you I wish I had friends who would go to such lengths for me and I don't mean fuck my wife.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Intentionally misleading is not a mistake

The "psychologist" would be in jail. The idea that love and friendship survives betrayal, and then can be "cured" by more lying is idiotic.

All of this chapter is about how J understands all the facts and all the lies, confronts the liars, then throws away all reason is idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused

Story was good but, she did it again after he left.

Now that was actually a very major roadblock to taking her back. And it wasn't addressed.

And there was no mistake. She cheated intentionally.

Oh and the playing around at the end didn't match his character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
agreed to comment of anonymous on 06/18/17

she do it again with them but you don't mentioned it plus yes she did it intentionally. Revenge must have something Bigger.

But over all 4 star out of five. Its a good story.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

First I'd of gotten a restraining order against ALL of them, then I'd of run again, only to a different country, like Australia. Bought some property in the outback and gotten on with my life without any of them....

Bo47Bo47almost 7 years ago
Australia sounds about far enough away

No kids so just run Away! No Way! Better to persuade Them to leave town. Lots of things can go wrong in this computer age, especially if a motivated hacker takes an interest in you.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
Coleridge was right

A willing suspension of disbelief is necessary to appreciate any literary work that isn't a reference book or operations manual (although too many of those also require at least a soupçon of it). Ignoring the usual suspects frothing about cuck wimp etc.--which everyone should do, don't feed the trolls--the complaints that Dr. Ingram should be brought up on charges because she had sexual relations with a patient obviously either (1) haven't read the delightful stories about her "agency", or (2) have totally unrealistic notions about how the notion of reality applies to stories on Literotica.

I must, however, add my voice to those who lament that it was a gross misstep by the author to have J be such a paragon of marital fidelity that it makes Jessica's lip quiver a bit, despite her intense conditioning to avoid any such emotional reaction, then glibly toss off his post-reconciliation dabbling in threesomes and swapping. Oy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible RAAC

This last chapter has lower scores because this should not have been a RAAC. Fuck Dr. Ingram and her genius.

A better ending would have been if he looked at the doctor and said you are not as good as you think. You align yourself with these losers and became on of them. Hell it's very possible you made them worse!

As of this moment I have exposed you and your group for what you truly are and by days end you will have your license revoked on grounds of prostitution. You did have sex with me and were paid good money for it so you are nothing but one very expensive whore!

As for the rest of you, FUCK OFF! None of you are worth the pain I have suffered and I give you fair warning, if I ever see any of you again, I will destroy you. Just like before, you all have each other to fuck, why do you need me? It's simple, you don't.

This said as I stood up and walked out the door and drove away never laying eyes on the disgusting group ever again.

It took some time but I did end up meeting a wonderful girl. We took it slow and eventually married but not before me telling her my complete story of betrayal. She herself had been mistreated by past relationships and knew what she wanted in a marriage. Everyday we prove to each other how much we mean to each other while we raise our three kids.

50 years later we sit on our back porch watching the sunset still holding each others hand knowing that we had a great life.

OK, maybe the last part is just dreaming, but walking walking away from the ex-wife and so called friends was the best thing I ever did for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Seems that the stand up guy just does a 180. He takes the cheating, manipulating and lying Chloe back. And now he's a swinger? Just didn't fit with how he was portrayed throughout the entire tale. Reconciliation felt extremely forced. Had to re-read the meeting at the end to make sure I wasn't missing something. Revealing that much pain and deception but reconciling just seemed so far fetched. Decent writer but you might want to learn to understand human emotions and actions just a tad better. Love very rarely conquers all with no Trust, and the trust in this story was shot to he'll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked ANON's ending better

This should not have been RAAC. I feel like choosing a good ending is your downfall from reading your other stories. This really should've been BTB instead.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Thank god this writer is dead

Never have we read about such a useless Cuckold husband. This story and the authors views that Americans arenwimps and assholes it obvious and factually proven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And at that point ......

I started vomiting.

"Oh Chloe..." and with that, she jumped into my arms, and held on tight.

Fucked up with that and with their new sexual adventures

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Someone else wrote the ending!!!!

From the paragraph beginning "I..." It was I who was lost for words now" someone else must have written the ending. It is hard to except that the same author who wrote the very entertaining and well planned Ch. 1, 2, 3 & most of 4, could suddenly lose all sense of plot consistency, character development, even dialog. All of a sudden the insightful, decisive, analytical J turns into a stuttering, indecisive, confused fool. How can that happen? How can an author so totally disregard the persona of his main character in one unexpected sentence and then lead us to a very unsatisfying ending? The inconsistency is overwhelming.

As to Dr. Ingram's argument, J could have easily answered that soldiers and police officers risk their lives and even kill to protect people they don't even know. Personal love is not a prerequisite for heroism or self sacrifice. And it is a sad fact that a deep love between individuals does not guarantee that they can live together in harmony. Our divorce courts prove that on a daily basis. Such pseudo logic is unbecoming of supposed PhD psychologist and clearly a forced device to get the author to a RAAC ending.

And the Epilogue is just utter nonsense. The high minded J turning into a swinger??!!! Did the author purposely intend to piss off his readers?

I just detest stupid forced endings whether they be BTB or RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Your protagonist turns out to be fucking wimp! When they were all together and he found out how much he'd been played, he should have "beat the fuck" out of the good

doctor, then unleashed his vengeance on the rest of them!

Instead you turn him into a wimp, so FUCK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck this author

This is beyond fucking hideous. I would actually print this story out, take a massive shit on it and shove it down the bastard writer’s throat. Fucking gimp. 1*

schulz777schulz777over 6 years ago
what the f.......?????

Chapter 1 was great......Chapter 2 was ok.............Chapter 3 was weird.......Chapter 4 was crap......................why ????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very bad end

it is not logic at all K a man who divorced his wife and terminate his relation with his best friends because they had sex with his wife and refused swapping with wendy then suddenly he start to swap after taking back his wife for no reason at all???

crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bad Ending

You made part of the story where she admits that she "tried it again with the group" during the separation. That should have been a game stopper right there, but you never had him comment or take into consideration in further conversations. How could he even consider going back when she ran right back into the burning barn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible!!!!

This author can't be english or have english as his first language. The reason being.....is the spelling and sentences are fucked up badly. The story really isn't too bad for the first couple of paragraphs......then it becomes absolutely terrrrrrrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
he's still being manipulated

"would you die for her? yes

then what's stopping you?"

MAYBE love is a two way street. MAYBE she wouldn't die for him? She treated him like an OBJECT. Over and over again. Any psychologist worth their salt will tell you any relationship is a two-way street. If you're giving more and taking less, you either give less or walk away.

It's that simple. But these sick sick and evil people continue to play with this man. I mean it too! Evil! You lie to someone, do things to them without their consent, do things AGAINST their consent. That's evil, period. It was malicious. They intended to use his like a toy and not like a person. No Machievellian 'ends justify the means' makes them sound any better.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
this is so ... bad its not funny

She wanted to fuck around didn't have the balls to ask him outright. Hes tired they get him drinking out he goes and wham, off she and her fucking deviant friends are and its OH I'm sorry. WTF ever divorce her ass, expose her and beat the shit outta the whole lot. No way you take a fucking pig like this back it defies everything. its only a story but a bad one with NO plausibility at all. Sorry jezzaz I usually like your stuff but this just pissed me off to no end. That and I fucking loathe swingers in real life for good reason

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Awful Ending

I know I read this before but I had forgotten most of it, especially how badly edited it is. The ending doesn't work. Sorry Jezzaz most of your stuff is really interesting but it is simply illogical for 'J' as you have built him in the early parts to act like you have him act at the end and in the epilogue, especially. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shaving

Who was she shaving her pussy for ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Out of Love Series Info