All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh My

I am so happy that his brothers got there in time to stop Patrick.I am utterly disgusted at the situation Melissa created for him. hated that!Happy that Melissa is out of the picture,saddened that the monster is awake.Very sad chapter for me,

A testament to writing evoking strong emotions, well done.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Really glad he didnt rape Melissa and really glad she has decided to change her life. Now to Kevyn and Patrick, hopefully she will help him with his anger for raping. Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
KALAMAZOO (One question)??

Are you finished with Mason? Please let me know if there is more to come with that story.

This story is GREAT!!! I love the suspense and drama. Please let Kevyn mate with Patrick. Post again very very soon. LOL!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 12 years ago
Yay!

I must say... I've been meaning to comment on your stories, but I get addicted to the story, and forget. Plus, I usually read the stories on my cell phone, which tends to be uncooperative in the comment department. Anyway, to get to my point.... I love your stories. I hated & eventually loved Ethan, I bawled my eyes out during Mason, and now I'm addicted to Maurice & Patrick. (Oh, and I'm SO in love with Kenji & Patricia, it's not even funny! I swear I've probably learned more from your story about the war than I ever did in school.. LOVE IT!) Soooo.... basically this is a "good job, you rock" post! Just saying! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was a great chapter. Melissa got the scare that she needed. I am glad the the calvary - Ethan and Martin - arrived to save Patrick.

Kevyn and Patrick need to get some time to work on their relationship. It won't take much for Patrick since Kevyn is his anchor and mate.

Thanks - an update is needed soon

vt

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
Anon 1/12/12 -Mason

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to comment. At this point Mason is finished, I am thinking of starting another story when Jamie is older but not yet lol, I want to finish up a couple of the stories that I have going.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
Anon 1/13/12

The last post was meant for anon 1/13/12

blksxystangblksxystangover 12 years ago
More please!!

Loved the update... and I cant wait for more. Personally I think the Patrick and Kevyn need to spend some time together one on one... they need to get to know each other on a personally level.

Grreat job, Kal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

I am so glad that Ethan and Martin got there in time to save that little selfish ho from getting her dumb ass raped. I am glad that she took that money and left her momma's house as that old ho deserves to be penniless. I love this story!!

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

Great chapter...I look forward to the next! I think Patrick's break from teaching should be used to become closer to kevyn by tutoring her or something. It wouldn't actually be "Dating" just tutoring which would not be breaking his word of not dating a student :)

Keep up the good work, and I to hope you continue with Mason's story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rally around the rapist? Really?

It's not 1950...who blames the woman anymore? He's a rapist. Pretty ugly.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Did a twin die?

The last few times that you've mentioned Ethan's family you only write about one daughter BUT I believe there were two. Right? Twins.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
Willeriley

The twins are very much alive and thriving, you will be hearing more about them later. Victoria was born at the end of ethan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There are three daughters Vanessa, Veronica ,and the youngest Victoria.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Great update!

I'm glad that Patrick was stopped before raping, and immediately got help to control the monster within. I'm also glad for Melissa to see that she was worth more than being some rich man's plaything in order to get riches for herself. It's frightening to think that it took an attempted rape to get that point across, but I'm glad she's making the break from her crazy mom. At this point, some therapy would do her wonders, and maybe a boost of self esteem as well.

I'm not rallying behind Patrick just yet. But recognizing that he needs treatment and getting said treatment goes a long way towards forgiveness. He is vampire but has a humanity to him that should allow room for falling off the wagon & making serious errors of judgment. I like how you've masterfully woven so much emotion into such crimes of hatred. First Ethan, now Patrick. I was a little ambivalent about Jesse, mostly because of my personal beliefs about punishment for the crime of rape, but I felt more for the family because of their loss of a loved one.

All in all, excellent update. Look forward to many more. Thanks!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Good for Patrick

Melissa has the right idea by leaving her mother's dubious influence. That woman is in for a rude awakening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How soon?

Before we get more? I cannot wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great stories, but is there a reason why all of the female leads look so similar physically? Black women come in all shapes and sizes. It is starting to become very predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon 1/14/12

Just a question for you, do you have the same complaint about authors whose females are all thin, tall and light skinned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story !!

I think its Patrick's turn to be a little jealous or Kevyn... She should go out on a date like a blind date I would love to see his reaction to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

You know I think its great that You put plus size black women in your stories.

And there not all the same size big women in her stories ethier. That what makes me want to read it cause there is not a lot of big black women interracial romance

So keep it up XD

Tastee323Tastee323over 12 years ago
Kuddos

You never disappoint and you always have that right twist. You and a few others are what keep me on this sight. Loving me some Kalamazoo707!!! ;)

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Wow

Woo Wee that was such a close call so happy this brothers got there in time and stopped him even as hard it was to do. I'm also glad that it taught that silly girl Melissa a good lesson and hopefully those thoughts to never try that again with anyone else will stick in her mind and make her shudder even to think about it. I'm so looking forward to see what happens next and hope that Patrick and Kevyn will be able to be together soon thanks and please update again real soon!!

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
WHOOHOO! U DID IT AGAIN KALAMAZOO!!

i gotta say "angry" Patrick is SEXY AS HELL!! VERY happy w/results! THANX AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great update

Thank goodness Martin and Ethan arrived before any real damage could be done. I didn't care if Melissa was hurt (she deserved to be) but it's been hard enough for Patrick to break down Kevyn's walls and it's already going to be tough enough to win her over after he tells her about his past. Can't wait for the next installment.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Thank the Heavens!!!!!!

Finally exhaled after the cavalry arrived. Man oh man..that little greedy bitch almost ruined her life and his because of the shitty role model provided by that skank mama of hers. Really bad parenting!!!!

Thank God for the support of family and a good shrink..hahahaha.

Looking forward to seeing how they interact with one another to bring about some serious healing. They both are damaged individuals. She is mistrustful of love (understandable, but she knows why). He had a daddy who gave poor training in anger management.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONE SHOULDNT READ THE LAST CHAPTER IN A 4 STORY

but from here it looks as if Paddy Mac need some assistance in the real life. I have to read all 4 and then review. TK U MLJ LV NV

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

cant wait to read the next chapter

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Waiting

for Melissa's mom to be a past victim of his and then all hell is really going to break lose. Good that they are connecting and do not know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait a minute...

No doubt Melissa's mom is a terrible role model. However, to be fair, she did try to warn Melissa, that she was taking this thing with Patrick a little too far and that she shouldn't try to blackmail him, etc.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
FOR REAL

Man you gonna let Melissa get away with pushing this man to no end... I am glad he had enough in him to call for help but man... Melissa. I do like that you have him working through it and finding out why this (GIRL) slut could get him that way. Cant wait to see how things develop and what will happen when he tells Kevyn. I am thinking a cat fight might be in the plans but we will see. :) Great Story. I actually stop reading Vanessa and Veronica when I saw this one LOL I know I am jumping all over the place. I might need my own therapist. I tell you... they are great characters. Just a side note...Has anyone realized that therapist is made up of two words the rapist? IJS :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loooooll

therapist... the rapist, ahahahah good one, never noticed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 03 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info